Unanswered SNS Thermagize XT - The Ultimate 1 Capsule Fat Burning Energizer

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Took another cap about an hour ago since I was losing motivation at work....

Lets just say I am now sitting here and can't keep myself still at my desk! Nothing is jittery or uncomfortable about it though, I just have a massive urge to do things! Probably going to start working through a bunch of work I have on the backburner. Good thing I have a stand up desk so I don't have to stay seated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took another cap about an hour ago since I was losing motivation at work....

Lets just say I am now sitting here and can't keep myself still at my desk! Nothing is jittery or uncomfortable about it though, I just have a massive urge to do things! Probably going to start working through a bunch of work I have on the backburner. Good thing I have a stand up desk so I don't have to stay seated.
this was my reaction too...this is why I called it a physical stim, also why I said combining it with focus xt would be optimal for me.

on a side note---I do physical, repetitive work outdoors in heat most of the day, but often times calls for problem solving.

gotta say it has been really hot past few days!!! and looks like heat will continue...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rename AY pleasešŸ˜¬
Ha. I canā€™t speak for UK retailers quite yet. It will certainly be offered to them. If not, Iā€™m sure Strong Supplement Shop will offer it when released.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really loving the detail still in all the feedback here guys! This is a really intriguing release for me too as it seems to fit the stim niche without being just a messy ā€œcracked outā€ blitz

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Slow day today, could really use some Thermagize for sure
everyday...is a good day for some thermagize. make a bad day better, good day great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just an update on this - we are thinking of launching this sometimes next week IF you guys can help get the word out enough :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it has alpha-y in it but hopefully not. If it does have any yohimbe related ingredients I simply canā€™t take it. Even small doses of og-alphamine with alpha-y made me sick to my stomach and extremely cracked out with crippling anxiety

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is going to be a powerhouse of a stimulant pill!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man life is busy and making it hard to get my thoughts in here..I'll post this then I'll post a quick TLDR after for those who just want to specifics!

I finished up a week of use last week. I used Thermagize XT pretty much the same way every day (upon waking), but with a few different "schedules" of daily activity.

1) A few days per week I wake up around 4:30am pop some stims (most currently Ignit3), then work for a couple hours, then come home cook breakfast and drink a small coffee (this is usually around 7:30am) and take my morning supplements (some adaptogens and nootropics).
2) The other days I am usually up by 5:00-5:30am (even though I don't work until later) and the scenario is the same except I eat with 30-60 minutes of waking.

In both these scenarios I just replaced Ignit3 with Thermagize XT for the last week and for the first 3 days I didn't take any other nootropics, coffee, or adaptogens in the morning. Second half of the week I added them back in (not the coffee no extra stims added during use).

Specific notes:

Energy kick in and duration:
1) I felt this every time pretty quick (10-15 minutes) with this upon waking dosing. Nothing crazy, but I could feel the "heart flutters" I get with stims as I feel it kick in. By 45 minutes I felt it was hitting full steam every day.
2) I don't get a ton out of caffeine. High doses can tend to make me feel gross, but without even boosting my energy a ton. I didn't feel any "grossness" out of this, but I was riding the edge of unpleasantness a couple times this week.
3) Personally it felt like by 4 hours it started to come down, but no crash, no unpleasant come down, I definitely just felt the general stimulant feel dissipating. Keep in mind I am in a high stress and high activity period of life right now and I am fighting to keep going at certain points in the day.

Pros:
1) Energy:
-As noted this gives a good boost of energy. It is definitely more than my usual Ignit3 + Coffee in the morning.
-It is a different feel. There are definitely "stronger" stims in here. I have a few guesses, but I don't want to influence others thoughts before even having the label released!
-It lasts 4-6 hours. For those needing a kick to get going, or a boost at some point in the day, I can't see how this wouldn't help (unless you have some super unhealthy stimulant relationships going on).
-There was 1 day where I didn't need extra stimulants later in the day for pre-workout. While Thermagize wasn't necessarily still hitting me much, I felt enough that I was good to still train minus extra stimulants.
2) Appetite Suppression:
-Most things don't help me a ton here. Luckily I can eat a lot and still lose weight, but I can get pretty hungry staying this lean, especially at some lower calories right now.
-That said this was better than my current Ignit3 use. I still got a bit hungry on some of those earlier mornings where I worked before I ate, but yesterday without it I was feeling super hungry during work....
-A couple times I did feel I didn't need to finish my breakfast (but of course I did...), which is slightly unusual for me.
3) Thermo:
-Again it is just how I tend to react, but most thermo properties of products don't do much for me. For example nothing seems to really increase my sweating (which is already stupid high when I train) that much other than the ridiculous amounts I got from GBB (most particularly Bloodshr3d Black Magic, as I've used a coupe other products with this ingredient but haven't sweat as much with them).
-SNS new product did increase this a small amount. A couple mornings I would feel "warmer" during work or while making breakfast. When I took the dog for a walk I didn't notice huge increases in sweating though, so take that for what it is worth.
4) Mood:
-Nothing super euphoric, but I felt pretty good most of the time and for most days.
-My wife told me yesterday I've been a bit "shorter" the last few days, which incidentally coincides with the last few days not taking this in the morning. Maybe a coincidence? Maybe not? I did feel a bit more irritated the last couple days and it could be a host of reasons, but possibly not!

Cons:
1) Strength:
-Ok so maybe not a total con, but a couple days I was just on the edge of uncomfortable. I never got tipped over, but I was a little unsettled at the peak of energy a couple times. Like I noted caffeine and other stims have a weird relationship with me, too high a dose and I get sides and gross feelings, but don't even get lots of energy with them. I never got that here, but if I did add anything else in with this I could see that being a problem (but this is coined as a 1 pill product why would I need extra..).
-For me this would be too much for a pre-workout. I really dislike heavy stimulants pre training (I do lots of high intensity work and if my heart rate gets too high its just not going to work). For some I could see this being beneficial, but this stuff would have to be limited to morning for now.
2) Chills:
-I did get a little bit of some cold chills on one of the mornings. A little bit of a cold sweat.
-This only happened once, could have been anything, but worth noting.

Bonus note on HR:
-I know some of the guys measured their HR with this. I did notice the first couple days that my HR spiked quicker when I would move around. Nothing crazy, but it would jump up faster.
-My average HR during the hours of use and during low intensity work (I walk the dog and am on my feet moving constantly at work) was not really elevated unless I went to do something a bit higher intensity (like pick something up, etc.).

Overall/TLDR:
-This stuff is definitely worth consideration as a 1 pill energizer.
-I felt moderate thermo, some minor appetite suppression, and moderate to strong energy with moderate lasting time frame (3-4 hour peak with 5-6 hour length of feel).
-I could see this not being for everyone. It felt decently strong and honestly if I was in a less fatigued period of life feel it might be a bit much for me.

Final word, will I buy?
-I am going to wait to see the profile. Based on JUST experiencing it, I will say if the price-point is right I could see myself buying it for certain situations (when I am cutting/calories are lower/I need more energy in longer mornings when maybe I won't eat as soon or frequently). This would be based SOLELY on feel and the stimulant activity.
-When the profile is released and I can confirm what is in it that could change. If there are more than just stimulants (and also what stimulants there are) that have potential for some fat loss benefits I could see myself buying this as my morning energy product (at a week's use I can't gauge actual fat loss, but the energy, mood, and minor effects on appetite lean towards beneficial during this time frame).
-Unless something changes I couldn't see this as a heavy use product in my rotation (probably too strong for my general and extended use), but I don't use stimulants all year in high rotation either so I am probably not the target audience.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man life is busy and making it hard to get my thoughts in here..I'll post this then I'll post a quick TLDR after for those who just want to specifics!

I finished up a week of use last week. I used Thermagize XT pretty much the same way every day (upon waking), but with a few different "schedules" of daily activity.

1) A few days per week I wake up around 4:30am pop some stims (most currently Ignit3), then work for a couple hours, then come home cook breakfast and drink a small coffee (this is usually around 7:30am) and take my morning supplements (some adaptogens and nootropics).
2) The other days I am usually up by 5:00-5:30am (even though I don't work until later) and the scenario is the same except I eat with 30-60 minutes of waking.

In both these scenarios I just replaced Ignit3 with Thermagize XT for the last week and for the first 3 days I didn't take any other nootropics, coffee, or adaptogens in the morning. Second half of the week I added them back in (not the coffee no extra stims added during use).

Specific notes:

1) I felt this every time pretty quick (10-15 minutes) with this upon waking dosing. Nothing crazy, but I could feel the "heart flutters" I get with stims as I feel it kick in. By 45 minutes I felt it was hitting full steam every day.
2) I don't get a ton out of caffeine. High doses can tend to make me feel gross, but without even boosting my energy a ton. I didn't feel any "grossness" out of this, but I was riding the edge of unpleasantness a couple times this week.
3) Personally it felt like by 4 hours it started to come down, but no crash, no unpleasant come down, I definitely just felt the general stimulant feel dissipating. Keep in mind I am in a high stress and high activity period of life right now and I am fighting to keep going at certain points in the day.

Pros:
1) Energy:
-As noted this gives a good boost of energy. It is definitely more than my usual Ignit3 + Coffee in the morning.
-It is a different feel. There are definitely "stronger" stims in here. I have a few guesses, but I don't want to influence others thoughts before even having the label released!
-It lasts 4-6 hours. For those needing a kick to get going, or a boost at some point in the day, I can't see how this wouldn't help (unless you have some super unhealthy stimulant relationships going on).
-There was 1 day where I didn't need extra stimulants later in the day for pre-workout. While Thermagize wasn't necessarily still hitting me much, I felt enough that I was good to still train minus extra stimulants.
2) Appetite Suppression:
-Most things don't help me a ton here. Luckily I can eat a lot and still lose weight, but I can get pretty hungry staying this lean, especially at some lower calories right now.
-That said this was better than my current Ignit3 use. I still got a bit hungry on some of those earlier mornings where I worked before I ate, but yesterday without it I was feeling super hungry during work....
-A couple times I did feel I didn't need to finish my breakfast (but of course I did...), which is slightly unusual for me.
3) Thermo:
-Again it is just how I tend to react, but most thermo properties of products don't do much for me. For example nothing seems to really increase my sweating (which is already stupid high when I train) that much other than the ridiculous amounts I got from GBB (most particularly Bloodshr3d Black Magic, as I've used a coupe other products with this ingredient but haven't sweat as much with them).
-SNS new product did increase this a small amount. A couple mornings I would feel "warmer" during work or while making breakfast. When I took the dog for a walk I didn't notice huge increases in sweating though, so take that for what it is worth.
4) Mood:
-Nothing super euphoric, but I felt pretty good most of the time and for most days.
-My wife told me yesterday I've been a bit "shorter" the last few days, which incidentally coincides with the last few days not taking this in the morning. Maybe a coincidence? Maybe not? I did feel a bit more irritated the last couple days and it could be a host of reasons, but possibly not!

Cons:
1) Strength:
-Ok so maybe not a total con, but a couple days I was just on the edge of uncomfortable. I never got tipped over, but I was a little unsettled at the peak of energy a couple times. Like I noted caffeine and other stims have a weird relationship with me, too high a dose and I get sides and gross feelings, but don't even get lots of energy with them. I never got that here, but if I did add anything else in with this I could see that being a problem (but this is coined as a 1 pill product why would I need extra..).
-For me this would be too much for a pre-workout. I really dislike heavy stimulants pre training (I do lots of high intensity work and if my heart rate gets too high its just not going to work). For some I could see this being beneficial, but this stuff would have to be limited to morning for now.
2) Chills:
-I did get a little bit of some cold chills on one of the mornings. A little bit of a cold sweat.

Bonus note on HR:
-I know some of the guys measured their HR with this. I did notice the first couple days that my HR spiked quicker when I would move around. Nothing crazy, but it would jump up faster.
-My average HR during the hours of use and during low intensity work (I walk the dog and am on my feet moving constantly at work) was not really elevated unless I went to do something a bit higher intensity (like pick something up, etc.).

Overall/TLDR:
-I felt moderate thermo, some minor appetite suppression, and moderate to strong energy with moderate lasting time frame (3-4 hour peak with 5-6 hour length of feel).
-I could see this not being for everyone. It felt decently strong and honestly if I was in a less fatigued period of life feel it might be a bit much for me.

Final word, will I buy?
-I am going to wait to see the profile. Based on JUST experiencing it, I will say if the price-point is right I could see myself buying it for certain situations (when I am cutting/calories are lower/I need more energy in longer mornings when maybe I won't eat as soon or frequently). This would be based SOLELY on feel and the stimulant activity.
-When the profile is released and I can confirm what is in it that could change. If there are more than just stimulants (and also what stimulants there are) that have potential for some fat loss benefits I could see myself buying this as my morning energy product (at a week's use I can't gauge actual fat loss, but the energy, mood, and minor effects on appetite lean towards beneficial during this time frame).
-Unless something changes I couldn't see this as a heavy use product in my rotation (probably too strong for my general and extended use), but I don't use stimulants all year in high rotation either so I am probably not the target audience.
You nailed the review on this. I will have mine up shortly but this is spot on!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am in a review mode today so lets get another one out here!

I was lucky enough to try 6 pills of the Thermagize that were provided to me from @sns8778. I do have bad reactions to certain types of Y so I was hesitant to trying this at first despite by high tolerance for stims. I was able to test the Thermagize out in a couple of different scenarios:

1) First thing in the AM
2) Mid-day pick me up
3) Pre-workout (Sort of, I will provide details)

I tested this out the first day by taking a pill first this in the AM at 7am. I do usually drink coffee in the morning and sometimes take some nootropics but I did not for the first day of use. Other times were taken mid-day, usually when I started to crash from sitting at my desk at work. One of these mid-day dosages were taken a little later (2pm) than anticipated so that resulted in me using the Thermagize as a preworkout stim with some pump ingredients added.

Now on to the effects. Boy, was I surprised at how strong this was at one pill despite what others were saying! I was concerned because I was not feeling anything after 20-30 minutes but right at the 45 minutes mark or so it hit. And did it hit! I immediately felt a strong euphoric head rush but it was controllable. This lasted for a few minutes and it then proceeded to turn into straight energy. For the next 3-5 hours after each dosage, the energy lasted. It was definitely strong at first but it did lose some strength after multiple days of use. Like I stated in past posts, there is some sort of Y in here I believe, most likely AY based on my experience. This was okay as I was able to handle it outside of some minor cold chills/sweats. At no point during the 6 pills did I feel over stimulated. The Thermagize took me RIGHT to the edge of being too much, but it never surpassed it.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this little sucker! Not many companies can put out 1 pill product that packs this much of a punch! I can definitely see this being too strong for some folks but perfect for many others. I will definitely consider purchasing this when it comes out to use as a morning stim kick. Focus XT is perfect mate to this as well.

Thanks again to @sns8778 for allowing me try this out. The company is definitely killing it lately and I admire all of the great products you guys' release!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Specific notes:

Pros:
1) Energy:
2) Appetite Suppression:
3) Thermo:
4) Mood:

Cons:
1) Strength:
2) Chills:

Bonus note on HR:

Overall/TLDR:

Final word, will I buy?
I wonder if Steve chose us because we have a similar relationship to stims - high tolerance but it isn't like we enjoy then all the time.

Like you, this product pushed me right to the edge and two a day wasn't bad, but it wasn't something I would plan on.

I am going to use this for the times where I don't get enough sleep and/or need a kick to get my ish done. One pill for those times will normally he enough and two pills will be super rare for me.

I could also see using this 1 pill a day more regularly if I was usong it for its marketed intent - fat loss.

For me, I have to say the appetite suppression is there - but like ephedrine I am not necessarily conciously aware that I am less hungry. I noticed on the days I took it, 4 out of 5 times I was 250-400 calories bekow my normal intake without really realizing. Normally keeping to my normak intake without going over is a small challenge, haha. If I wasn't logging though, I may have not realized I was eating less.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^^ I was interested in getting opinions of people that are hard to impress and that have high tolerances. I know that for the average person this is going to be phenomenal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ I was interested in getting opinions of people that are hard to impress and that have high tolerances. I know that for the average person this is going to be phenomenal.
I am a self confessed stim junkie...I WAS IMPRESSED!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Specific notes:

Pros:
1) Energy:
2) Appetite Suppression:
3) Thermo:
4) Mood:

Cons:
1) Strength:
2) Chills:

Bonus note on HR:

Overall/TLDR:

Final word, will I buy?
Hell of a review! Amazing detail man. Thank you!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am in a review mode today so lets get another one out here!

I was lucky enough to try 6 pills of the Thermagize that were provided to me from @sns8778. I do have bad reactions to certain types of Y so I was hesitant to trying this at first despite by high tolerance for stims. I was able to test the Thermagize out in a couple of different scenarios:

1) First thing in the AM
2) Mid-day pick me up
3) Pre-workout (Sort of, I will provide details)

I tested this out the first day by taking a pill first this in the AM at 7am. I do usually drink coffee in the morning and sometimes take some nootropics but I did not for the first day of use. Other times were taken mid-day, usually when I started to crash from sitting at my desk at work. One of these mid-day dosages were taken a little later (2pm) than anticipated so that resulted in me using the Thermagize as a preworkout stim with some pump ingredients added.

Now on to the effects. Boy, was I surprised at how strong this was at one pill despite what others were saying! I was concerned because I was not feeling anything after 20-30 minutes but right at the 45 minutes mark or so it hit. And did it hit! I immediately felt a strong euphoric head rush but it was controllable. This lasted for a few minutes and it then proceeded to turn into straight energy. For the next 3-5 hours after each dosage, the energy lasted. It was definitely strong at first but it did lose some strength after multiple days of use. Like I stated in past posts, there is some sort of Y in here I believe, most likely AY based on my experience. This was okay as I was able to handle it outside of some minor cold chills/sweats. At no point during the 6 pills did I feel over stimulated. The Thermagize took me RIGHT to the edge of being too much, but it never surpassed it.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this little sucker! Not many companies can put out 1 pill product that packs this much of a punch! I can definitely see this being too strong for some folks but perfect for many others. I will definitely consider purchasing this when it comes out to use as a morning stim kick. Focus XT is perfect mate to this as well.

Thanks again to @sns8778 for allowing me try this out. The company is definitely killing it lately and I admire all of the great products you guys' release!
Another stellar review! You guys are hella good testers!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What stands out to me after reading everyoneā€™s reviews is that we all reported remarkably similar effects and experiences. That is something you donā€™t often see with any supplement.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What stands out to me after reading everyoneā€™s reviews is that we all reported remarkably similar effects and experiences. That is something you donā€™t often see with any supplement.
right? especially in terms of the nearly exact timing and wording of the "feel"... I dont know that I've ever seen that even with 100's of reviews, let alone just a few and with a full on blind test

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havenā€™t tried this yet myself I canā€™t wait to give it a go! Looks this this will be perfect for me after waking up in my normal daze after night shift

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, now that I have my Anabolic Effect (and just put in a huge order for AE, M-Test and Lean Edge) where dafuq is my Thermagize!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, now that I have my Anabolic Effect (and just put in a huge order for AE, M-Test and Lean Edge) where dafuq is my Thermagize!!!
Weā€™re hoping we will have this lined up with retailers to launch by the end of next week :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh boy oh boy! Hoping this is the week!!!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I grabbed a tub of ghost burn to see how that is waiting for Thermagize...but this will be next.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I grabbed a tub of ghost burn to see how that is waiting for Thermagize...but this will be next.
id be willing to bet the first laughable comparison will be price ha... ghost stuff is usually crazy unless on serious sale

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
id be willing to bet the first laughable comparison will be price ha... ghost stuff is usually crazy unless on serious sale
Had a coupon code to get it to $36. It will be my first Ghost product and what the hell, give it a go and see how it does.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that would be sweet. i'm basically just using caffeine pills and bronkaid atm...thermagize will be a giant leap forward.
Same here... a nice pickup after my typical summer ecy stack has tolerance at 11/10 ha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I suspect youā€™ll see Thermagize XT in the mid 30ā€™s for a 60 cap and then somrcsites will likely discount off that. Not bad for what will be a 30 day supply for a select few but a 60 day supply for most.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is some awesome news ^ cuttting for a comp right now hoping to get this on board ASAP. I can be super sluggish after waking from a 12 hour night shift as well so hoping this is the perfect motivation in a cap Iā€™m lookin for haha

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that would be sweet. i'm basically just using caffeine pills and bronkaid atm...thermagize will be a giant leap forward.
not until it proven in multiple studies, like ec, lol (for ree and substrate utilize anyway - it may "stim" you more). when ingredient table public?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
not until it proven in multiple studies, like ec, lol (for ree and substrate utilize anyway - it may "stim" you more). when ingredient table public?
So by this statement itā€™s safe to assume youā€™ve never bought any supplement ever ha?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might have missed that you were replying to someone (thebigt) that has actually already tried samples of it so he already has experience with it and knows it works for him in terms of energy. As for fat loss, stims have obvious fat loss benefits and also it does have ingredients shown in clinical studies to aid in fat loss :)

I was sent 6 sample caps to try...i'm a believer!!!
I agree with you that this is one that it's pretty obvious that it works haha.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you provide samples for sale on your site so some people like me can try before they buy?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this have an open label? If there are certain ingredients in which people are sensitive it would be nice to know the amounts to determine if negative effects might happen.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 185308

Nice I felt like a few of these were in here!

Actually looks better than what I anticipated and think Iā€™ll pick some up.
Oh man this is almost exactly what I had hoped for... now even more excited to try it myself!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will you provide samples for sale on your site so some people like me can try before they buy?
Not in the beginning. We may decide to do sample packs for sale later.

Will this have an open label? If there are certain ingredients in which people are sensitive it would be nice to know the amounts to determine if negative effects might happen.
Open label.

Thanks. Unfortunately the Rauwolscine is about 2 mg too high. I will have to stay with focus xt
You may be surprised if you try it. Iā€™ve touched on this before but a lot of products that claim to have rauwolscine in them really have regular Yohimbine or a mix of alpha y and Yohimbine. Sometimes thatā€™s intentional on the part of the company in trying to save money bc alpha y is very expensive compared to regular and sometimes itā€™s the vendor screwing the company over and trying to increase their margins. We are very picky on alpha y sourcing.

When I mentioned that in one thread, someone on here had posted that they couldnā€™t take alpha y. I sent them samples of our Aloga Yohimbine caps (same source as in Thermagize XT) and they liked it and it didnā€™t give any of the effects they said theyā€™d had with other alpha y products.

FUCKING LOVE IT just wish it was 1/2 the Rauwolscine amount.
See my above post for more in depth on the Alpha Yohimbine and Yohimbine.

We thought about decreasing the amount but we wanted it to be strong; and based on the feedback I think we definitely accomplished it :)

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 185308

Nice I felt like a few of these were in here!

Actually looks better than what I anticipated and think Iā€™ll pick some up.
Solid! Expected some things to be a bit higher based on the feel of it. SNS did an incredible job with the synergy here. Iā€™ll be picking some up for sure, canā€™t recommend this product enough!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may be surprised if you try it. Iā€™ve touched on this before but a lot of products that claim to have rauwolscine in them really have regular Yohimbine or a mix of alpha y and Yohimbine.
I think you nailed it. There are some cheaper Alpha Y products on Amazon and I experienced insane anxiety from them. They definitely have to be mixed with regular Yohimbine. Because I'm taking a HCL product now and have ZERO sides from it.