sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Edit: Thermagize XT is now available. For full write up and product information, see:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermagize-xt-60-caps/

From now until August 31st (or while supplies last) use code: thermagizext25 for 25% off of Thermagize XT through the SNS website.

Thermagize XT
The Ultimate 1 capsule Fat Burning Energizer
Thermagize XT was designed with one goal in mind – to be the strongest 1 capsule fat loss product and extreme energizer available.

Thermagize XT is designed for those looking for a complete thermogenic fat loss formula that delivers intense long lasting energy, mental focus, & thermogenic metabolism accelerant properties.

Thermagize XT Highlights:
  • Complete Thermogenic Fat Loss Formula
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy
  • Maximum Strength Fat Burner
  • Potent Thermogenic Energizer
  • Intense Metabolism Accelerant
  • Improved Mental Focus
  • Appetite Control Support
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • No Deceptive Proprietary Blends
  • One Capsule Dose
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Do you feel like you lack the energy to exercise or even be productive in day to day life?
- Is your appetite out of control and holding you back from achieving your desired results?
- Do you want to achieve maximum results as quickly as possible?
- Has your weight loss hit a sticking point?
- Are you tired of taking handfuls of pills of other fat loss products?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Thermagize XT may be right for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thermagize XT was teased in the Lean Edge write up as someone recognized and earned themselves samples of for noticing and in order to get their opinion. :)

Then after BigT was nice enough (cough, cough) to put me on the spot by releasing feedback on it after I sent him samples of it but had asked him to wait before posting, I've started getting some questions on it and had some others that I'd sent samples to asking if they should post there feedback. So if anyone's upset that we're teasing you with another new exciting product release, blame BigT haha

This thread is somewhat a continuation of the conversation from this thread:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-new-stim.312054/?view=date

The purpose of this thread is for product discussion, feedback, and questions related to Thermagize XT.
However, we will not be releasing any ingredients for at least a week while we get some logistics in place for the product launch.

Note: Anyone that we've sent samples to has my permission to go ahead and post feedback in this thread. If you posted feedback in the other thread, please post it here as well.

Thermagize (500x250).png
THERMAGIZE XT RENDERING (FRONT).png
Thermagize XT Banner.png

Last edited:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this have yohimbine or any related stims?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thermagize XT
The Ultimate 1 capsule Fat Burning Energizer
Thermagize XT was designed with one goal in mind – to be the strongest 1 capsule fat loss product and extreme energizer available.

Thermagize XT is designed for those looking for a complete thermogenic fat loss formula that delivers intense long lasting energy, mental focus, & thermogenic metabolism accelerant properties.

Thermagize XT Highlights:
  • Complete Thermogenic Fat Loss Formula
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy
  • Maximum Strength Fat Burner
  • Potent Thermogenic Energizer
  • Intense Metabolism Accelerant
  • Improved Mental Focus
  • Appetite Control Support
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • No Deceptive Proprietary Blends
  • One Capsule Dose
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Do you feel like you lack the energy to exercise or even be productive in day to day life?
- Is your appetite out of control and holding you back from achieving your desired results?
- Do you want to achieve maximum results as quickly as possible?
- Has your weight loss hit a sticking point?
- Are you tired of taking handfuls of pills of other fat loss products?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Thermagize XT may be right for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thermagize XT was teased in the Lean Edge write up as someone recognized and earned themselves samples of for noticing and in order to get their opinion. :)

Then after BigT was nice enough (cough, cough) to put me on the spot by releasing feedback on it after I sent him samples of it but had asked him to wait before posting, I've started getting some questions on it and had some others that I'd sent samples to asking if they should post there feedback. So if anyone's upset that we're teasing you with another new exciting product release, blame BigT haha

This thread is somewhat a continuation of the conversation from this thread:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-new-stim.312054/?view=date

The purpose of this thread is for product discussion, feedback, and questions related to Thermagize XT.
However, we will not be releasing any ingredients for at least a week while we get some logistics in place for the product launch.

Note: Anyone that we've sent samples to has my permission to go ahead and post feedback in this thread. If you posted feedback in the other thread, please post it here as well.

View attachment 184512
lol...my wife tells me that I am worse than a teenage girl at keeping secrets...she should know since we have two daughters....

now...with that out of the way, I want to say how much I enjoyed the samples-very clean long lasting energy that made me want to get up off my ass and go lift some weights.

also used it pre-work, I do landscaping/mowing [outdoor work] and it kept me going all day...I had to increase water quite a bit as sweating was increased. one other point should be noted-I don't have much appetite working in the heat and sun, but this absolutely killed it---this might be a bonus for many but I had to force myself to eat because I have trouble keeping my weight up in summer, I could easily drop too low and lose hard earned muscle.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man I can finally comment !!!

This stim is for sure a 1 cap supp, I took my first
Dose on an empty stomach waited about 30 mins and drove to the gym. My workout started about 15 mins later putting the time at 45 mins, this is about when it kicked in and kicked in hard. Focus was amazing, I only did weights but my shirt was soaked as if I had did cardio and sauna.

The focus and energy were the closet thing to original craze that I have tried. I’m very much a stim abuser and this pill gives me a damn good feeling. Steve knocked this one out of the park !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
timeframe for when it is coming out?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steve was nice enough to send me a sample of this with some Focus XT and there were shipping issues but it cake today and really made my day better! It was a highlight!

I was going to try the focus xt tomorrow, but now that this thread is up I am thinking I have to try the Thermagize tomorrow.

I am weird - I typically have a very high stim tolerance and can take as much as a gram of caffeine in a dose and feep almost nothing at times. On the other hand, this high tolerance is good because I do not really like the feeling of stimulants when they are over done.

I will be a tough test case for thermagize, hard to please. I am like a bad girlfriend for Thermagize - no matter what it does, it can't win. If it doesn't crack me out then I will say I didn't feel much. If it does crack me out, I will say it was a strong stim but was uncomfortable.

Yet...Steve still wanted to risk it with me. I wonder what he knows? We will find out in the next day or so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will this have yohimbine or any related stims?
In the original post, I had stated that we will not be releasing any ingredient info for at least a week. It does not have Yohimbine HCI in it but I can't discuss anymore than that. I don't respond well to Yohimbine so if you ever see me say I tried or like something, it will never have regular Yohimbine in it because I can't take it. I respond great to Alpha Yohimbine, just not regular Yohimbine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
timeframe for when it is coming out?
Working on some logistics with retailers at the moment. Best guess is a couple weeks. The more you guys help spread the word, the sooner it'll be available :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man, wish I got to try it haha
The main thing that we look for for picking people to try new things is positive attitude, being active in SNS threads and helping promote SNS products &/or providing ideas, and just in general being familiar with you. We have a lot of exciting new things on the say so just keep this in mind. One thing I see coming in the future is that internally they are going to be letting me send more samples to people that in addition to AM follow us on social media and share our posts so that's something to keep in mind too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve was nice enough to send me a sample of this with some Focus XT and there were shipping issues but it cake today and really made my day better! It was a highlight!

I was going to try the focus xt tomorrow, but now that this thread is up I am thinking I have to try the Thermagize tomorrow.

I am weird - I typically have a very high stim tolerance and can take as much as a gram of caffeine in a dose and feep almost nothing at times. On the other hand, this high tolerance is good because I do not really like the feeling of stimulants when they are over done.

I will be a tough test case for thermagize, hard to please. I am like a bad girlfriend for Thermagize - no matter what it does, it can't win. If it doesn't crack me out then I will say I didn't feel much. If it does crack me out, I will say it was a strong stim but was uncomfortable.

Yet...Steve still wanted to risk it with me. I wonder what he knows? We will find out in the next day or so.
Maybe it's the bad relationship comparison that tempted me haha.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The main thing that we look for for picking people to try new things is positive attitude, being active in SNS threads and helping promote SNS products &/or providing ideas, and just in general being familiar with you. We have a lot of exciting new things on the say so just keep this in mind. One thing I see coming in the future is that internally they are going to be letting me send more samples to people that in addition to AM follow us on social media and share our posts so that's something to keep in mind too.
I’m certainly impressed with everything you guys’ have going on right now and you’re killing it!

Plus, it’s refreshing to see a company that is this open and honest regarding their products and supplements in general. You don’t see that too often these days.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the original post, I had stated that we will not be releasing any ingredient info for at least a week. It does not have Yohimbine HCI in it but I can't discuss anymore than that. I don't respond well to Yohimbine so if you ever see me say I tried or like something, it will never have regular Yohimbine in it because I can't take it. I respond great to Alpha Yohimbine, just not regular Yohimbine.
Oh man, I agree here. Yohimbine im really low doses is tolerable...but barely. At any effective dose, it is miserable for me. Hot/cold at the same time, shivering sweats, shaking and insomnia that is unbelievable. I took 18 mg when I was in college before I knew better and couldn't sleep for 2 days literally.

AY is way better IMO.

Maybe it's the bad relationship comparison that tempted me haha.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.
Haha, yeah, I can tell you are drawn to that kind of thing. I am like an Eminem song. When it's going good it's great but when it's bad I snap, wait, who's that dude?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you have samples available after you release the product? Strong stims are hit or miss with me. Some I handle great and some not so well. Would be nice to try before committing to a full bottle

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really a stim fiend so idk if this will be the kind of product I’d want but in to see how it turns out anyways.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really a stim fiend so idk if this will be the kind of product I’d want but in to see how it turns out anyways.
Yeah, this is me. Gonna see how it handles my appetite, which is large.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Here’s my feedback from my first dose

~9:00 - woke up a bit hungover and not feeling to great, zero motivation to get out of bed. Took 100 mg of caffeine out out habit, remembered a bit later I needed to try thermagize
11:04 - took 1 pill, laid around being lazy
~12:00 - felt nothing at all, was kind of bummed but figured I’d just need more. Said I’ll give it another hour or two and see
~1:00 - starting to feel very dialed in and focused, had planned on going to the gym around 8:00 but noticed hangover symptoms were pretty much gone despite being lazy and doing nothing. Decided to hurry up and get ready for the gym in case it wears off quick.
1:20 - leave for the gym. Immediately notice colors seem a bit more vivid. Feeling very good, zero anxiety, still focused, noticed a big increase in motivation.
1:29 - start workout, feeling dialed in. I’m sure having carbs over the weekend for the first time in months helped, but crushed a PR for DB bench and set another PR for BW dips. Numbers were up in virtually all lifts.
2:25 - finished chest/tri workout. Still feeling damn good, decide to add a bunch of forearm/grip sets because why the hell not. Spend a half hour on this
3:34 right now and I’m still feeling pretty damn good. Pleasantly surprised about this, I am normally fairly stim tolerant.

In all it lasted roughly 6 hours. No traditional crash symptoms such as anxiety or anything. A bit of tiredness but I am attributing that to “keto flu” since I let my diet go for the holiday and lack of quality sleep over the weekend.

No harsh stim side effects at all such as jaw clinching, anxiety, or jitters. In fact if anything I would say it definitely made me a bit more social. A lot of stims make me tend to keep to myself, but I knocked some errands out after the gym and was pretty talkative the whole time.

As @thebigt mentioned, this does seem like a great preworkout stim

Looking forward to my second dose for sure! I work sales, debating on giving this a shot at work

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would it have some stim dick effect?
@Raw Dog stated that this did not seem to be an issue in his review from the other thread.

He also said the stim effect lasted about 6 hrs, and approximately 1.5 hrs of that time is unaccounted for. He must have been doing something...

Oh, now it’s right above this post. Convenient!

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Raw Dog stated that this did not seem to be an issue in his review from the other thread.

He also said the stim effect lasted about 6 hrs, and approximately 1.5 hrs of that time is unaccounted for. He must have been doing something...

Oh, now it’s right above this post. Convenient!
Haha had to test it out but on a serious note it may have been an enhancer there. Boners in public are the worst and I always seem to have them at the most inappropriate times.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish I took one today towards the end of my shift. Dragging ass right now and still need to get to the gym but definitely too late for stims now. For sure going to take one tomorrow at work. Don’t have an off day until Sunday but looking forward to using it preworkout again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will you have samples available after you release the product? Strong stims are hit or miss with me. Some I handle great and some not so well. Would be nice to try before committing to a full bottle
I doubt it because to run actual sample packs requires a really large order size. It is something I'm considering though.

It's manageable and in a good way for most people but it is definitely strong.

Yeah, this is me. Gonna see how it handles my appetite, which is large.
I'd be curious to see how this affects you. I see a noticeable appetite suppression effect with it. If you are actually wanting something to control appetite, Lean Edge has worked great for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha had to test it out but on a serious note it may have been an enhancer there. Boners in public are the worst and I always seem to have them at the most inappropriate times.
Ughh..this just happened to me today!

I worked out and had quite a bit of Androsterone and Epiandro. I then decided to take a walk outside and enjoy some sun on a very populated walkers path. So I took more Adrosterone/Epiandro (I wanted to look good while doing it), and I was just having spontaneous boners all over the place. I am quite sure people noticed, but there was literally nothing I could do as I only had shorts on - and no underwear. I ultimately just accepted it, and figured a percentage of people passing by may have actually enjoyed it.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m certainly impressed with everything you guys’ have going on right now and you’re killing it!

Plus, it’s refreshing to see a company that is this open and honest regarding their products and supplements in general. You don’t see that too often these days.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

I'm a straight forward person; sometimes I think it hurts us in the marketing sense that we don't over blow or over hype things but that's just not us. That is why though that too bc I know we suffer sometimes because of that that it's so important and we ask people to please help spread the word about our products in day to day life and social media.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank the lord no yohimbine:)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OOOOOHHHHH boy... a perfect stim to compliment lean edge... I am excite!

Plus, NOTHING kills my hunger so i'm thrilled to hear that both of these have that potential

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Take it fasted and it hits a lot harder. Either way it’s great, but I noticed the stim effect much more on an empty stomach. I rarely feel anything from stims

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since Steve was generous enough to let me try it early, I’ll share with some AM members once the product launches. Will almost certainly buy this day one, as long as you’re willing to comp me for postage and promise to buy a bottle if you like it I’ll gladly send you a few pills once I have some bottles in my hands.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s funny how everyone is different. I’m okay with yohimbine, but Alpha Yohimbine is a no go

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess this will be a Dynamine based product?
My guess is a combo of that + theacrine + caffeine + something else for dopamine (PEA, Tyrosine, etc)

Interested to see the profile when it drops!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My guess is a combo of that + theacrine + caffeine + something else for dopamine (PEA, Tyrosine, etc)

I am thinking this is a good guess. I was thinking it has the trifecta (caffeine + Dynamine + theacrine). I also think it could have BPEA + hordenine and some kanna extract.

I would buy that!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am thinking this is a good guess. I was thinking it has the trifecta (caffeine + Dynamine + theacrine). I also think it could have BPEA + hordenine and some kanna extract.

I would buy that!
Time to dig back through all the hints SNS has been laying...

Think you are on the right track haha

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This might be the answer for my 5:30am workouts, hope so.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Time to dig back through all the hints SNS has been laying...

Think you are on the right track haha
there are literally so many subtle little knowledge bombs and hints in these last few new product/release SNS and CEL threads its gonna be quite the read! I'm loving all the interaction

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there are literally so many subtle little knowledge bombs and hints in these last few new product/release SNS and CEL threads its gonna be quite the read! I'm loving all the interaction
This one I feel may be a bit tougher to guess for me as I don’t know as much about stims...

The purported benefits in the write up give decent clues though, as well as being a single capsule. It’s also touted as a fat burner so more than just stims and energy the ingredients may help both.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I would buy that!
Would Kanna work well in a product like this? I thought that it may mellow down the stimulatory effects

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would Kanna work well in a product like this? I thought that it may mellow down the stimulatory effects
It can smooth out the high stimulation. Going with what the testers have reported it seems possible that it has a small dose in there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is literally the kicker if I purchase this or not.

If it doesn't give me stim dink, then I continue to buy.
Knowing how important SNS considers libido and the like type of effects, I have to think this was taken into consideration and likely will be a great option for those that want to avoid that... again, just my thought but seems reasonable

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess this will be a Dynamine based product?
Thermagize XT is very comprehensively formulated and there is good synergy between ingredients and methods of action. Regardless what it does or doesn't have, it isn't based on one single ingredient.

It’s funny how everyone is different. I’m okay with yohimbine, but Alpha Yohimbine is a no go
Alpha Yohimbine is hard to gauge individual response to in some products because so many companies try to pass off high dosing Yohimbine as Alpha Yohimbine because Alpha Yohimbine is so much more expensive than Yohimbine. In many cases, the companies likely don't even know their contract manufacturer is doing that. I'm super sensitive to Yohimbine so I can tell.

I think Kanna is better taken separate from this so that people can make a choice to use or not use it because even though it does have great mood benefits, it could dull down the stimulant effects for some people.

So far, not a single person that's tried it had reported any stim dick like side effects.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I would buy that!
This one I feel may be a bit tougher to guess for me as I don’t know as much about stims...

The purported benefits in the write up give decent clues though, as well as being a single capsule. It’s also touted as a fat burner so more than just stims and energy the ingredients may help both.
So, I am going to keep my mouth shut because I have the profile right in front of me right now - but I want to ask you guys, how disappointed will you be if any of those ingredients are NOT in this product? Which ingredients out of the above do you actually feel are necessary?

I DID notice a little stim dick today from this - but VERY little. It wasn't dramatic, just when going to urinate it was a little tiny bit tighter; but beyond that no effects. Given the following review, I would say it was barely noticeable and if I wasn't being vigilant I may not have noticed. It certainly wouldn't have kept me from any daily functions though. Like the bad spouse again, maybe I just want to blame this pill for my own inadequacies.

I took my first cap at 7:30 today. At 8:10 I started feeling it hit pretty hard - strong stimulant effect RIGHT at the edge of where I would normally be uncomfortable. Like, this was RIGHT there. Any more and I wouldn't buy it - I honestly, no lie, I don't care if Steve sent this to me for free - I honestly believe this is as strong a stimulant as I could expect without getting uncomfortable at this point. Pushed right to the line but no further. This lasted until about 8:40 and subsided.

From 9 - 12 I was in appointments and running around and awake, in spite of the fact that what I was doing was boring, required little interaction from me, and I got less than normal sleep last night. I feel around 2 PM it had worn off and was back to normal, although I'm not 100% sure because I normally crash a bit in the afternoon and I still feel functional. I don't think I would be ready to sleep for a few more hours at this point and for this reason I am not going to take a second pill today - I don't want to feel like I do now at 10-11 tonight. Although, I am tempted.

I didn't eat anything until 2 PM today. I had 1 cup of black iced coffee this morning. I was busy, and I can often go until noon without eating, but normally I have a couple small meals by 2 PM. I had no hunger but I ate a protein bar and some beef jerky at 2 just for good measure (350 calories) and I am fine now and feel satisfied.

Tomorrow I will probably try 2 pills. I am thinking for this afternoon I may use some Focus XT though and see how that hits, since it should be a bit milder for the afternoon and tonight's workout.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far, not a single person that's tried it had reported any stim dick like side effects.
And of course I just said I did - but I want to reiterate, it was very minor. If you're talking like, full on stim-dick I can't perform - not even close. I'm talking like, the little guy was tight when trying to use the urinal but not shriveled.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I am going to keep my mouth shut because I have the profile right in front of me right now - but I want to ask you guys, how disappointed will you be if any of those ingredients are NOT in this product? Which ingredients out of the above do you actually feel are necessary?

I DID notice a little stim dick today from this - but VERY little. It wasn't dramatic, just when going to urinate it was a little tiny bit tighter; but beyond that no effects. Given the following review, I would say it was barely noticeable and if I wasn't being vigilant I may not have noticed. It certainly wouldn't have kept me from any daily functions though. Like the bad spouse again, maybe I just want to blame this pill for my own inadequacies.

I took my first cap at 7:30 today. At 8:10 I started feeling it hit pretty hard - strong stimulant effect RIGHT at the edge of where I would normally be uncomfortable. Like, this was RIGHT there. Any more and I wouldn't buy it - I honestly, no lie, I don't care if Steve sent this to me for free - I honestly believe this is as strong a stimulant as I could expect without getting uncomfortable at this point. Pushed right to the line but no further. This lasted until about 8:40 and subsided.

From 9 - 12 I was in appointments and running around and awake, in spite of the fact that what I was doing was boring, required little interaction from me, and I got less than normal sleep last night. I feel around 2 PM it had worn off and was back to normal, although I'm not 100% sure because I normally crash a bit in the afternoon and I still feel functional. I don't think I would be ready to sleep for a few more hours at this point and for this reason I am not going to take a second pill today - I don't want to feel like I do now at 10-11 tonight. Although, I am tempted.

I didn't eat anything until 2 PM today. I had 1 cup of black iced coffee this morning. I was busy, and I can often go until noon without eating, but normally I have a couple small meals by 2 PM. I had no hunger but I ate a protein bar and some beef jerky at 2 just for good measure (350 calories) and I am fine now and feel satisfied.

Tomorrow I will probably try 2 pills. I am thinking for this afternoon I may use some Focus XT though and see how that hits, since it should be a bit milder for the afternoon and tonight's workout.
Thank you for the very detailed thoughts. I''m glad you liked it and I'm glad that you consider it strong since you're someone that has a high tolerance. Very curious to see your continued thoughts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And of course I just said I did - but I want to reiterate, it was very minor. If you're talking like, full on stim-dick I can't perform - not even close. I'm talking like, the little guy was tight when trying to use the urinal but not shriveled.
I don't think of stim dick for me in that way; for me I view it as whether can get and keep it up when using stims and this one hasn't negatively affected me in that way at all. I hadn't paid attention to the aspect that you're referring to.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think of stim dick for me in that way; for me I view it as whether can get and keep it up when using stims and this one hasn't negatively affected me in that way at all. I hadn't paid attention to the aspect that you're referring to.
Yeah, for me it is any shrinkage from stimulant use - but it certainly does not seem like it would have any effect on performance in the least.

Sipped a scoop of focus xt all morning/afternoon then took thermagize about 40 minutes ago. Kicking in much faster this time!
Yeah, I've never used focus XT before - and I did Thermagize this morning and then Focus XT about 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure if this is placebo or what, but I feel awesome right now. It is so fast that I feel like it MUST be placebo. I could definitely get used to Thermagize in the morning and Focus for the afternoon kick in the pants.