SNS Stress & Anxiety Support Log

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Texted with my brother tonight about SAS. He said it’s going really well! He said the background anxiety is gone. He feels much less stressed and more relaxed.

He has been 1 cap in the morning with his Zoloft. Then he takes another cap in the afternoon. I told him to stay at that dose since he is also on the Zoloft.

I am happy he is liking it. I will continue to check in on him.

Oh btw when we text about it we refer to the Stress & Anxiety Support as the gold in a bottle because that’s what I called it when I gave it to him. I figured @sns8778 would appreciate hearing that haha.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I had 4 cancellations so I went to the gym for a quick workout. It was an okay workout, but I felt much better after getting it in.

Today I took 1 cap (3 caps total) of SAS at 6am, 1pm and 4:30pm.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This morning I had 4 cancellations so I went to the gym for a quick workout. It was an okay workout, but I felt much better after getting it in.

Today I took 1 cap (3 caps total) of SAS at 6am, 1pm and 4:30pm.
Back up to 3 capsules a day ey? Any recent feelings of that fatigue you had been dealing with?

I finally ordered some “gold in a bottle” today. The big one!

Problem is, I am now a few weeks into BMP, which already contains a hefty Rhodiola dose standardized to 8% Salidroside. This could complicate matters for me, but I am still going to get a feel for this stuff!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Texted with my brother tonight about SAS. He said it’s going really well! He said the background anxiety is gone. He feels much less stressed and more relaxed.

He has been 1 cap in the morning with his Zoloft. Then he takes another cap in the afternoon. I told him to stay at that dose since he is also on the Zoloft.

Oh btw when we text about it we refer to the Stress & Anxiety Support as the gold in a bottle because that’s what I called it when I gave it to him. I figured @sns8778 would appreciate hearing that haha.
Haha that’s awesome to see some “fresh” feedback and especially on someone that’s also on an rx to know it only helps further

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That’s awesome. Thank you. I’m really glad that he is liking it as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back up to 3 capsules a day ey? Any recent feelings of that fatigue you had been dealing with?

I finally ordered some “gold in a bottle” today. The big one!

Problem is, I am now a few weeks into BMP, which already contains a hefty Rhodiola dose standardized to 8% Salidroside. This could complicate matters for me, but I am still going to get a feel for this stuff!
I mostly stay at 2 caps per day, but man some days life stresses will push me up to using 3 caps per day. Since this product helps me with my work life and my home life some times an additional one is needed for that little extra support. I usually only add an additional cap when I know I am coming home to a sh1tstorm. I do take that 3rd cap with caution because I do notice fatigue/lethargy can happen the following day (I notice it more the next day and not much the day of though). With that said I am still not 100% sure it is coming from the product it is only my guess. Many different factors are likely at play when I get those symptoms.

That’s good you picked up a bottle of the gold. I really feel like it will help you. And if you aren’t impressed then PM and I will buy it from you or we could work a trade.

Yeah, in a perfect world you would test this out for a month before starting the BMP. I didn’t have any bouts of extreme fatigue the first few weeks of using SAS. This may be a nice addition to SAS if you do get fatigue from SAS. I will say though that you should also stay at the 2 caps per day dose if you are worried about it (or at least start at that dose for awhile). Regardless of how you dose it and what you take with it I am interested in hearing your thoughts. I know you have tried a good deal of stuff also so I would like to see how it stacks up to others.

I will say that I have been buying far less supplements since starting this product. I think that’s because I am not in that constant search for something that helps. I feel like my mind is right and that has improved my quality of life. But hey I still have a long way to go. Certain important parts of my life are still a mess. I need to keep trying to work on my self to make those things better too.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saturday:

-morning 1.5 hour workout (OG Kraken and the last of my cordyceps supply 2.5 grams).
-We took the kids to an animal attraction for a few hours (baby alligators, snakes, sloths, pigs and stingrays).

Mentally I felt pretty good all day. Physically not as good. Upper back pain (muscle spasm/knots) and low back pain. I took 1.25 grams of yellow kratom around 2pm. It helped with some of that pain.

SAS was in the morning at 7am and another at 1pm.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sunday:

-Church.
-1.5 hour workout (3/4 scoop of White Flash).
-3 hours of pool time with the family.

SAS was taken in the morning at 7am and again at 3pm.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My brother called me last night. We just bullsh1tted for 30mins or so. Honestly we haven’t done that in a couple years. It was good hearing from him. We briefly talked about him getting on Zoloft. He said he was first put on meds because he had a couple mental breakdowns at work. His special needs child kept having to be hospitalized from seizures and they couldn’t find the cause. It took a toll on him. He said he was first put on a different med that was good but he couldn’t sleep on it. He didn’t know the name but I am sure it was Wellbutrin. Then he said he was put on the Zoloft. He says it helps him to stabilize mood. He said he does get two side effects. He said when he drinks he gets really messed up and doesn’t remember it. He said so now he drinks much less and only beer or wine. He said the other side is zero libido and it’s really difficult to get hard. He said his wife says he is much better now so it is still worth it. He says yeah maybe for you but that sucks for me. He says it’s odd because he doesn’t even think about sex anymore. He said so not having sex isn’t a huge deal but when he sits down and thinks about it he thinks it’s so weird. He said I have been having sex for 20 years straight and now I don’t even think about it. I told him he should get off it but he says his wife wants him to stay on it. I told him I wish he tried the gold first because he may not even need the Zoloft. He agreed.

All he mentioned about SAS was that he is really liking it. He feels less stressed and more relaxed in general. Oh and he said the capsules smell so weird. That just shows he hasn’t tried many supplements haha.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was 1 cap of SAS at 6am and a second cap at 3pm. I felt pretty good today. No issues with fatigue or anxiety.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My brother called me last night. We just bullsh1tted for 30mins or so. Honestly we haven’t done that in a couple years. It was good hearing from him. We briefly talked about him getting on Zoloft. He said he was first put on meds because he had a couple mental breakdowns at work. His special needs child kept having to be hospitalized from seizures and they couldn’t find the cause. It took a toll on him. He said he was first put on a different med that was good but he couldn’t sleep on it. He didn’t know the name but I am sure it was Wellbutrin. Then he said he was put on the Zoloft. He says it helps him to stabilize mood. He said he does get two side effects. He said when he drinks he gets really messed up and doesn’t remember it. He said so now he drinks much less and only beer or wine. He said the other side is zero libido and it’s really difficult to get hard. He said his wife says he is much better now so it is still worth it. He says yeah maybe for you but that sucks for me. He says it’s odd because he doesn’t even think about sex anymore. He said so not having sex isn’t a huge deal but when he sits down and thinks about it he thinks it’s so weird. He said I have been having sex for 20 years straight and now I don’t even think about it. I told him he should get off it but he says his wife wants him to stay on it. I told him I wish he tried the gold first because he may not even need the Zoloft. He agreed.

All he mentioned about SAS was that he is really liking it. He feels less stressed and more relaxed in general. Oh and he said the capsules smell so weird. That just shows he hasn’t tried many supplements haha.
man, the whole sex thing sucks... my wife is going through this now as well. She went from insatiable and pretty wild to just not even interested when she got on lexapro... really sucks because we used to have some real fun and very spontaneously, vs now where its more like we have to plan it out and even then its never as good. Prescription meds are brutal.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The “small talk” has begun 😲

Sounds like you had some good conversation as well though too! Yeah, the sexual side effects are probably one of the most common reported sides with SSRIs and SNRIs. I actually quit Effexor and Cymbalta very early due to that. SSRIs were actually less problematic for me overall. Paxil made me hornier if anything, while Prozac (my current med for years) was difficult in the beginning, but after a few months the sexual sides were nonexistent. If your brother decides to stay on Zoloft, there is a chance this side effect will diminish.

Sounds like he is really responding well to the S&A! I think it’s worth a try to wean off Zoloft if he really wants to know how things would go by just taking S&A. He definitely shouldn’t stay on it for someone else, and he can go right back on it if things don’t work out. I have weaned myself off many off these drugs many times. The longer you are on them, the harder they are to wean off them. Three months isn’t very long, and now would probably be the time to experiment. Under medical supervision of course :geek:

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was a good day. I felt focused and sharp at work. I felt cool, calm and collected all damn day as cheesy as that sounds.

SAS was 1 cap at 6am and 1 cap at 4pm.
You gotta love days like that! Yesterday was so busy for me that at one point my brain literally shut down for a few minutes. It was one of those days when I had to be 3 places at once while getting relentless pages and phone calls to do additional things. I get short tempered when this occurs and/or shut down- both of which are not conducive to treating patients in a hospital. This is one of the reasons I am starting my own S&A experimentation.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You gotta love days like that! Yesterday was so busy for me that at one point my brain literally shut down for a few minutes. It was one of those days when I had to be 3 places at once while getting relentless pages and phone calls to do additional things. I get short tempered when this occurs and/or shut down- both of which are not conducive to treating patients in a hospital. This is one of the reasons I am starting my own S&A experimentation.
Oh I know those feelings well too. Thankfully I have been doing a much better job at dealing with those high stress days lately.

Definitely let me know how you are getting along with the S&A. For me I think it was the 3rd or 4th day that I started to realize some of the positives with the product. It was subtle for me at first and just started getting a little better each day I took it.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see everything going so well here man. Because of you I actually bought a large bottle for a friend/coworker who is having a hard time with work stress and struggling with alcoholism. He’s been using it for four days and is already talking like a completely different person. He was already good at his job (sales) but has been completely on his A game and his communication in our work chats has been noticeably more optimistic. Hoping it can help him with some of his personal issues as well, while he’s still been drinking he said he really is enjoying the product so far.

Have another friend I’m considering picking a bottle up for, I was hesitating because he is using an SSRI currently but I’ll keep up with the feedback from your brother and might grab another bottle on my next order.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joining late, but in. I'm interested to hear feedback and have to read back through all of the pages. I have intermittent bouts of anxiety that I'm working through mostly via behavioral changes (counselor, meditation, focused breathing), but also KSM-66 has been a big component. Good luck with yours @ELROCK

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see everything going so well here man. Because of you I actually bought a large bottle for a friend/coworker who is having a hard time with work stress and struggling with alcoholism. He’s been using it for four days and is already talking like a completely different person. He was already good at his job (sales) but has been completely on his A game and his communication in our work chats has been noticeably more optimistic. Hoping it can help him with some of his personal issues as well, while he’s still been drinking he said he really is enjoying the product so far.

Have another friend I’m considering picking a bottle up for, I was hesitating because he is using an SSRI currently but I’ll keep up with the feedback from your brother and might grab another bottle on my next order.
That is awesome to hear about your friend/coworker and very nice of you to do.

That's my favorite thing about this product - that it truly can help people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Zoloft is hell on the libido and ability to get erections for many people. It's sad.

I'm glad that he is liking the Stress & Anxiety Support.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Good on you for gifting your friend with a bottle of the gold.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Joining late, but in. I'm interested to hear feedback and have to read back through all of the pages. I have intermittent bouts of anxiety that I'm working through mostly via behavioral changes (counselor, meditation, focused breathing), but also KSM-66 has been a big component. Good luck with yours @ELROCK
Appreciate you jumping in bro.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Zoloft is hell on the libido and ability to get erections for many people. It's sad.

I'm glad that he is liking the Stress & Anxiety Support.
Yeah, I wonder if he will be willing to try weaning off it. I may bring it up to him and see what he thinks. I will touch base with him this weekend.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up 2 more bottles for myself since I found mine upstairs (my daughter snagged it and loves it, she gets stressed in her college post-grad studies and work) it really helps. As someone (me) recently sober (thank you AA) after alcohol issues for a long time (1st drink at 13, last at 53, so ya, 40 years is a long time) this stuff just helps me chill and get thru anything. Loving it. Glad you are doing well ELROCK... (And your Bro as well).

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The “small talk” has begun 😲

Sounds like you had some good conversation as well though too! Yeah, the sexual side effects are probably one of the most common reported sides with SSRIs and SNRIs. I actually quit Effexor and Cymbalta very early due to that. SSRIs were actually less problematic for me overall. Paxil made me hornier if anything, while Prozac (my current med for years) was difficult in the beginning, but after a few months the sexual sides were nonexistent. If your brother decides to stay on Zoloft, there is a chance this side effect will diminish.

Sounds like he is really responding well to the S&A! I think it’s worth a try to wean off Zoloft if he really wants to know how things would go by just taking S&A. He definitely shouldn’t stay on it for someone else, and he can go right back on it if things don’t work out. I have weaned myself off many off these drugs many times. The longer you are on them, the harder they are to wean off them. Three months isn’t very long, and now would probably be the time to experiment. Under medical supervision of course :geek:
Totally agree. I've never taken more than 50 mg of Zoloft but have weaned off multiple times (usually taking it for only 3-6 months before deciding to get off it again) and never had any problems (no weird side effects). Effexor on the other hand was brutal when I weaned of it many years ago.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had the same problem with Zoloft (zero libido and difficult time getting hard) and agmatine seemed to help a lot with both issues. It might be worth him giving that a try. Just a warning though, agmatine did seem like it potentiated the effects of Zoloft a bit (mostly with regard to reducing anxiety).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree. I've never taken more than 50 mg of Zoloft but have weaned off multiple times (usually taking it for only 3-6 months before deciding to get off it again) and never had any problems (no weird side effects). Effexor on the other hand was brutal when I weaned of it many years ago.
That’s good to know. I will talk to him about it and see what he thinks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I had a terrible nights sleep. Back pain and tight achy hamstrings. My youngest woke up crying twice in the middle of the night. That made for a tough morning. I was seriously tired most of the day. I took 1 cap of SAS at 6am and drank 3/4 of a Bang on the way to dropping the kids off to school. That is a little more than I usually drink in one go. I had some jitters and not much energy. I took another cap of SAS at 10am. It helped take the jitters away. I made it through the rest of the day feeling okay.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last night I had a terrible nights sleep. Back pain and tight achy hamstrings. My youngest woke up crying twice in the middle of the night. That made for a tough morning. I was seriously tired most of the day. I took 1 cap of SAS at 6am and drank 3/4 of a Bang on the way to dropping the kids off to school. That is a little more than I usually drink in one go. I had some jitters and not much energy. I took another cap of SAS at 10am. It helped take the jitters away. I made it through the rest of the day feeling okay.
I know all about those nights since 1 of my kids isn't even a year yet. If I get a good nights sleep, it is a miracle.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know all about those nights since 1 of my kids isn't even a year yet. If I get a good nights sleep, it is a miracle.
It happens less and less now that they are older. Plus it’s easy to get them to go back to sleep now. I just give him milk or water and he is fine. When they were o I would have to pick them up and hold them or hold them and do squats haha. The squats thing really works to get young babies to stop crying. If you heard about that or tried that yet with your young one?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It happens less and less now that they are older. Plus it’s easy to get them to go back to sleep now. I just give him milk or water and he is fine. When they were younger I would have to pick them up and hold them or hold them and do squats haha. The squats thing really works to get young babies to stop crying. If you heard about that or tried that yet with your young one?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It happens less and less now that they are older. Plus it’s easy to get them to go back to sleep now. I just give him milk or water and he is fine. When they were o I would have to pick them up and hold them or hold them and do squats haha. The squats thing really works to get young babies to stop crying. If you heard about that or tried that yet with your young one?
I just let mommy take care of the baby at night cause they still nurse. xD

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked up 2 more bottles for myself since I found mine upstairs (my daughter snagged it and loves it, she gets stressed in her college post-grad studies and work) it really helps. As someone (me) recently sober (thank you AA) after alcohol issues for a long time (1st drink at 13, last at 53, so ya, 40 years is a long time) this stuff just helps me chill and get thru anything. Loving it. Glad you are doing well ELROCK... (And your Bro as well).
Thank you for sharing that about your daughter. That is a demographic that I really think and hope this product will help .

Also, I'm so happy to hear that it's helping you. And congratulations on your accomplishment. That is absolutely something to be proud of. If there's ever anything I can do to help you or your daughter in any way, always feel free to reach out to me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about the rough nights sleep. Sleep deprivation/lack of getting a good nights sleep sucks. That's a big thing for me personally is that I haven't taken the time to get a good nights sleep in literally a month and a half or more.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mostly stay at 2 caps per day, but man some days life stresses will push me up to using 3 caps per day. Since this product helps me with my work life and my home life some times an additional one is needed for that little extra support. I usually only add an additional cap when I know I am coming home to a sh1tstorm. I do take that 3rd cap with caution because I do notice fatigue/lethargy can happen the following day (I notice it more the next day and not much the day of though). With that said I am still not 100% sure it is coming from the product it is only my guess. Many different factors are likely at play when I get those symptoms.

That’s good you picked up a bottle of the gold. I really feel like it will help you. And if you aren’t impressed then PM and I will buy it from you or we could work a trade.

Yeah, in a perfect world you would test this out for a month before starting the BMP. I didn’t have any bouts of extreme fatigue the first few weeks of using SAS. This may be a nice addition to SAS if you do get fatigue from SAS. I will say though that you should also stay at the 2 caps per day dose if you are worried about it (or at least start at that dose for awhile). Regardless of how you dose it and what you take with it I am interested in hearing your thoughts. I know you have tried a good deal of stuff also so I would like to see how it stacks up to others.

I will say that I have been buying far less supplements since starting this product. I think that’s because I am not in that constant search for something that helps. I feel like my mind is right and that has improved my quality of life. But hey I still have a long way to go. Certain important parts of my life are still a mess. I need to keep trying to work on my self to make those things better too.
So I have been averaging 1 capsule of S&A every morning, and often a second dose in the evening for just over a week. It’s hard for me to gauge any enhancement in my overall mood since I am in PCT which started off rougher than usual. I thought it would be cool to try Nolvadex rather than my tried and true Toremifene...it was not cool at all! Needless to say I have since switched to Toremifene and I am doing much better..

This is also not the only new supplement I have been experimenting with during PCT, but it is the only new one that is for this specific purpose. Post Nolvadex, my mood restabilized and anxiety has also remained in check. I have not noted any adverse reactions to the bacopa content, and these capsules smell awesome IMO! I have been lethargic at times, but it has seemed more PCT related than having anything to do with this product.

The most notable effect I can recognize at this time is an acute relaxation response upon taking an evening dose that allows me to unwind nicely after work. Also, even though I already take a very effective sleep supplement and sleep quite well, S&A seems to make falling asleep that much easier through effectively calming my mind/thoughts. So far, so good I would say ;)

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review for SNS Stress and Anxiety Support

I have been using this product for almost two months now. It is time to put up the numbers.

Anti-Anxiety: 10/10 Prior to starting this product I was having bouts with anxiety almost daily. I was would get anxiety attacks/panic attacks about once a week. After starting this product I had no significant bouts of anxiety and zero anxiety attacks/panic attacks. Yes, ZERO!

Stress Support: 10/10 My baseline stress levels have dropped significantly since starting this product.

Worry & Nervousness: 8.5/10 I have a significant drop in constant worry and nervousness.

Mental Focus: 8.5/10 I gained mental focus while using this product. It showed in my work. This is likely from the nootropics in this product, but also because it brought down my background anxiety it allowed me to actually focus & concentrate.

Positive Mood: 8/10 I don’t get a mood boost from this product. However, I do get a sense of well-being. Also when my anxiety is high my mood drops down hard. Since no high anxiety days since starting this product I would say it has really helped to stabilize my mood (in a positive manner).

Overall I rate this product a 10 out of 10 even if my numbers don’t show that exactly. I rate it a 10 because it has proven to do everything it states on the bottle. That really doesn’t happen much in the supplement industry. This product has become a lifelong staple for me. I will suggest this product to anyone that struggles with stress and anxiety.

Any questions or suggestions just let me know.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent log, and it was especially interesting because of the nature of the product. Mental health is just as important as physical health, and it’s only becoming a more common struggle for people of all age groups.

I expect this product and log of your experience will continue to help more people..

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent log, and it was especially interesting because of the nature of the product. Mental health is just as important physical health, and it’s only becoming a more common struggle for people of all age groups.

I expect this product and log of your experience will continue to help more people..
I appreciate you saying that. I hope it does help others struggling.

You contributed a lot of good information and support during this log and thank you for that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Amazing log and detail and even better that you had such profound results!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have been using this product for almost two months now. It is time to put up the numbers.

Anti-Anxiety: 10/10 Prior to starting this product I was having bouts with anxiety almost daily. I was would get anxiety attacks/panic attacks about once a week. After starting this product I had no significant bouts of anxiety and zero anxiety attacks/panic attacks. Yes, ZERO!

Stress Support: 10/10 My baseline stress levels have dropped significantly since starting this product.

Worry & Nervousness: 8.5/10 I have a significant drop in constant worry and nervousness.

Mental Focus: 8.5/10 I gained mental focus while using this product. It showed in my work. This is likely from the nootropics in this product, but also because it brought down my background anxiety it allowed me to actually focus & concentrate.

Positive Mood: 8/10 I don’t get a mood boost from this product. However, I do get a sense of well-being. Also when my anxiety is high my mood drops down hard. Since no high anxiety days since starting this product I would say it has really helped to stabilize my mood (in a positive manner).

Overall I rate this product a 10 out of 10 even if my numbers don’t show that exactly. I rate it a 10 because it has proven to do everything it states on the bottle. That really doesn’t happen much in the supplement industry. This product has become a lifelong staple for me. I will suggest this product to anyone that struggles with stress and anxiety.

Great log! Thank you for providing such detailed feedback/information.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the very detailed log and awesome final review. I'm so happy that this product has been able to help you and impact your life in so many positive ways.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find marriage counseling does not work most of the time. The only way broken marriages work is if both husband and wife admit their part in the issue, and both are willing to let go of all bitterness toward the other, and to both say I'm willing to put 100 percent effort in the other spouse. A marriage has to be 100/100, and it can be an imperfect one because we are people, but if one person has no willingness to admit personal fault, and put themselves into the other, it won't work. And most of the time it literally take an act of God (Jesus) to accomplish this.
I customarily just post stupid things, because, well ... I suppose I am easily amused.

Let me offer an older guy's advice on Elrock's situation:

First, like Elrock, I lived in a simply horrible marriage. My ex-wife was a narcissist. She was adopted and an only child. She had attachment disorder and saw herself as a princess. She could also look me straight in the face and lie like a rug - with no pangs of guilt. So, lets add borderline personality disorder to the mix. I stayed in that disaster for 27 years.

After 19 years, and three kids (13, 10 and 6), I found out about her first affair. I was enraged, especially since she used sex throughout our marriage to control me, and said that was the only thing I wanted. I had three reasons that kept me from filing for divorce - my kids. We went to three different counselors, and spent a crap ton of money. Each one pointed to her behavior and choices, and said she needed to establish healthy boundaries. The last one, a Pastor with a Degree in Clinical Psychology, expressed concern that she seemed more concerned that others might find out about her being an adulterer, than she was knowing that she herself had been in adulterous relationship. BTW - her affair partner was the husband of her best friend, and he was a coach on two sports teams I managed. We moved the kids out of their private Christian School (where she was a teacher), I resigned as manager of two teams (one, a state champion club soccer team), I resigned from a board of directors, etc. Everyone paid a price, except for the adulterer.

We dragged on for 8 years. She was never responsible for a damned thing (except for shopping at Nordstrom) and continued as a princess without any moral compass.

Then, I found out that she, then a Director of Music Ministries at our church, was having an affair with the Choir Directer (a real sleaze, married with 4 kids). They both stood in front of the congregation for about a year, defrauding them, mocking the sanctity of marriage and they did so without even a flickering feeling of hypocrisy (they later told others that this was "part of God's plan for their lives"). As a personal note - I gladly leave blasphemy like this in the hands of others .... But, in addition to having my family split, I had to find another place of worship (and doing so had to give up some degree of support).

This time, I filed for divorce. All of the kids were either in college or High School. A year and a half later, after giving away one half of everything I had amassed over 27 years, I was free from her - except for spousal support on the remaining child support for my youngest. Hysterically, my ex-so-called-wife remarried a few weeks later - thankfully excluding me from spousal support - although her new Choir Director husband's divorce was not final (it was a big show, they didn't tell anyone that he was still married).

In subsequent years both of my sons told me that they "couldn't have done it"; meaning they couldn't have stayed in the relationship. I told them that it was because I valued the opportunity to be their Dad and was not willing to give that up and - as a father - some of the decisions you make are based on a greater good.

Now, would I do it again knowing what I now know? Yes. I fathered three children - and I did not want some other bastard raising them. I kept my end of the vows, that she shattered them did not mean I had to or should. Did I eat a crap sandwich in the process? Yes, I most certainly did - and that was my choice. Do I consider her a piece of trash? Well, sort of - but I am simply glad she is someone else's problem. I neither like or despise her, I just don't want anything to do with her. She could go bankrupt or win the lottery - either way is fine with me.

Counseling - I agree that good (and Godly) counseling can have a huge and positive impact on a relationship. It didn't in my case, but that was due to narcissism and selfishness, not bad counsel. I would urge you and your wife to do whatever you can to make it better, that way - you can honestly look your sons in the face and tell them you did everything in your power to make things work. And that is a gift to you as well.

Will it work? Maybe, maybe not - and that depends on both of you. If you both buy in and see how your individual actions have impacted the relationship - then, yes it can. If either one is so prideful that you want to hang on to "being right" (or worse "pointing to the other as solely responsible for everything bad"), then it probably won't.

In the mean time - I admire you for striving to be the best father you can be. Well done and kudos to you.

BTW - the Choir Director did not make any effort to being a good father to the children he left. One committed suicide and another became addicted to heroin.

All true.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now, would I do it again knowing what I now know? Yes. I fathered three children - and I did not want some other bastard raising them. I kept my end of the vows, that she shattered them did not mean I had to or should. Did I eat a crap sandwich in the process? Yes, I most certainly did - and that was my choice. Do I consider her a piece of trash? Well, sort of - but I am simply glad she is someone else's problem. I neither like or despise her, I just don't want anything to do with her. She could go bankrupt or win the lottery - either way is fine with me.
You are truly an honorable man! You lived your life selflessly while she lived hers selfishly..

You may feel indifferent about her now, and that’s fine. If you could do me one favor though and just let her know that I don’t like her.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On another note:

Any updates on S&A support @ELROCK? Are you still using the product and enjoying the results?

How are things going with your brother and did he decide to stay on Zoloft?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are truly an honorable man! You lived your life selflessly while she lived hers selfishly..

You may feel indifferent about her now, and that’s fine. If you could do me one favor though and just let her know that I don’t like her.
You are very generous. Thank you.

Despite most of the absurdity that I post, I try to live my life very intentionally. I learned long ago that there is a huge difference between "can" and "should", and have had to check myself many times to make sure that what I was about to do would be something that I wouldn't later regret. Most of the time that has worked, but sometimes it hasn't.

Guess which ones I remember? That is right, whenever I tracked mud on the carpet.

There is also a huge difference between being "nice" and being "good". I strive for good every time, subject to periodically proving myself otherwise. Sometimes that means that I may not "be nice", but only when I have to be that way as part of doing the right thing - and I always try to avoid the collateral damage that results from being a jerk.

Fast forward to today - I've been remarried for 10 years. My wife and I recently attended my oldest son's wedding, and the she-devil was also invited (although it was made clear to her by my son that the Choir Director was not to attend). My wife and I were honored guests, were told to sit in the front row on the groom's side and to sit in front of the sweetheart table at the reception. The she-devil most certainly was not an honored guest. She had to sit in the back row during the wedding and - hysterically - she tried to sit in our seats in front of the sweetheart table (we were out taking pictures), and the wedding planner told her to move - because "these seats are reserved for [my son's name] parents". I had no idea those were our seats (I wouldn't have been so presumptuous) and had no idea that the ex tried to sit in them - until later (we were told well after the fact). I have to admit to getting a good laugh out of the whole thing.

Last comments - my wife (who had never seen the she-devil) and I noticed that we were being watched the entire night. It was bizarre. I also noticed that the she-devil does not appear to have skipped any meals, and has nowhere near the figure she used to have. Again - although I couldn't care less - the immature part of me did a little fist pump.

Summary: Doing the right thing is usually its own best reward.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Beau much respect for sharing your story with us. You truly have been through it and came out the other side.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On another note:

Any updates on S&A support @ELROCK? Are you still using the product and enjoying the results?

How are things going with your brother and did he decide to stay on Zoloft?
Yes sir! I have been using S&A Support everyday since starting this log on July 7th. I haven’t missed a day lol
I take 1 cap of SAS first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some days that’s all I need and don’t take any more. On stressful days I will take another cap when I am on my way home from work.

My brother is on his second bottle and takes 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the afternoon. He is still on the Zoloft at 1 cap in the morning.

I also have got a friend on S&A Support. He is only a few weeks in with it. He likes using it add night to take the edge off.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing and providing and update. I'm glad that you and your brother are enjoying the product and thank you for referring your friend to it. I hope that he will continue to enjoy it as well.