SNS Stress & Anxiety Support Log

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0001.JPG

I am very appreciative and thankful to be able to log this for SNS! Steve (SNS owner) is a stand-up guy and as transparent as it comes. He sent me a bottle of this new product before it was even released because he knows I battle with anxiety.

My hopes for this product is that it can help quite my anxiety without making me emotionally numb or killing my cognition.

Let’s see how this goes!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778
@Jiigzz
@GQdaLEGEND
@booneman77

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the kind words and I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. Best of luck brother! I hope this goes well for you

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is some background info on me.

I am a 36 years old married man with two young boys (1 & 3 year old). My marriage is struggling and that causes stress and anxiety on me. I would not be married anymore if it was not for the kids. So it’s like that.

I am a small business owner and have been for the past 7 years. I enjoy my work and I am passionate about it. However, it can come with plenty of stress. Besides the first year the business has done pretty well. This issue is it is not as financially stable as I would like. This has brought on anxiety since the day I found out I was about to have a child about 4 years ago. Anyone that has kids knows that the moment you have one (or when you find out you are having one) it feels like a gorilla on your back knowing it’s your responsibility to provide for your family. Thankfully, I have not had any issues with being about to do that, but the gorilla remains on my back.

I have struggled with anxiety (off & on) for the past 4 years. I have tried many different natural options. A few have helped some while most have not. I do not want to go the pharmaceutical route, yet. I am hoping this product will help enough to not go that route.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for sharing your personal story of your battle with anxiety. Unfortunately, it’s a reality for so many of us (been through the ringer with anxiety myself). I am hopeful this product can offer you some relief and piece of mind!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t dose the product today as I didn’t have any anxiety or stress. Today was:

-Church.
-Gym.
-Pool time with the kids.
-Cooked dinner on the grill.

So a nice chill day!
Now that sounds like an awesome day.

Hope this stuff helps! Life can be rough and I know it’s tough personally, but hoping you get some improvements!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can say this, stay strong, dont give up on the marriage, show the kids a stand up leader with integrity, and steer clear from the pharmaceuticals; they are circle and a trap.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I did 1 cap at 7am. I had breakfast at 6:15am so this was not on an empty stomach.

7:30am was an interview for getting my kids into the private school we want them to attend. This school is well known for its academics and goes from 2 years old all the way to senior year high school.

The interview went well. No anxiousness or anxiety. Not sure if that can be attributed to the product or not.

I am now at work and having no anxiety at the moment.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was not a private school kid, but the Florida public school system is trash so we feel it’s best to go this route even though we are adding a lot of cost by doing it. We want the best for them so we will see how it goes.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took a Guayaki Yerba Mate RTD shot on my way to work at 8:45am this morning. It has about 140mg of caffeine in it. Pretty good focus and no jitters.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some anxiousness sit in at 11:15am. I took 1 cap of S&A support at 11:30am.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice details .. best of luck with private school hope it all works out.

I have a 6week old kid and I’m already thinking about his college lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some anxiousness sit in at 11:15am. I took 1 cap of S&A support at 11:30am.
So I didn’t “feel” anything from this dose either, but it has seemed to stop the random slight anxious feeling I was having.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I didn’t “feel” anything from this dose either, but it has seemed to stop the random slight anxious feeling I was having.
I'm curious for clarification sake - you're saying that you didn't feel anything but that it has stopped the slight anxious feeling that you were having - that is what it's meant to do so I'm curious what else you are looking for/hoping for in terms of feeling from the first day of using it?

While it can help you chill out from a dose, the effects on improved sense of well-being and positive mood would be more pronounced with daily use and also I would expect for the anxious moments to happen less and less (but nothing can ever 100% stop anxious feelings).

To clarify on another aspect, we've gotten some questions about if it should improve memory (as related to the effects of stress and anxiety on memory) and that would be something that would to be expected with daily use as well but of course not just a day or infrequent dosing. Bacopa especially has shown exceptional results in studies on memory and the results noted improvements over time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed late!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took a Guayaki Yerba Mate RTD shot on my way to work at 8:45am this morning. It has about 140mg of caffeine in it. Pretty good focus and no jitters.
Love those shots! I just wish they weren't so dang expensive...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious for clarification sake - you're saying that you didn't feel anything but that it has stopped the slight anxious feeling that you were having - that is what it's meant to do so I'm curious what else you are looking for/hoping for in terms of feeling from the first day of using it?

While it can help you chill out from a dose, the effects on improved sense of well-being and positive mood would be more pronounced with daily use and also I would expect for the anxious moments to happen less and less (but nothing can ever 100% stop anxious feelings).

To clarify on another aspect, we've gotten some questions about if it should improve memory (as related to the effects of stress and anxiety on memory) and that would be something that would to be expected with daily use as well but of course not just a day or infrequent dosing. Bacopa especially has shown exceptional results in studies on memory and the results noted improvements over time.
What I mean is I don’t necessarily feel this at 1 cap, but I haven’t had anxiety today so maybe it is doing its thing (maybe not). I haven’t felt it kick in nor have I felt it wear off.

-No change in mood.
-No tiredness.
-No lethargy.
-No brain fog.
-No change in energy.

I am just trying to give as much feedback as I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I mean is I don’t necessarily feel this at 1 cap, but I haven’t had anxiety today so maybe it is doing its thing (maybe not). I haven’t felt it kick in nor have I felt it wear off.

-No change in mood.
-No tiredness.
-No lethargy.
-No brain fog.
-No change in energy.

I am just trying to give as much feedback as I can.
I appreciate the great detail you’re providing. I was just curious. At 1 capsule twice a day for me that’s what I love - I don’t ‘feel’ it kick in, I just have less anxiety and am in a better mood. It definitely helps me in the brain fog dept bc I think a lot of my brain fog is related to stress (on top of having terrible ADHD; or more specifically ADD bc I don’t have the hyper type, I have the stay tired but can’t ficus type lol).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a good night sleep with some vivid dreams. Not sure if related to starting this product or not. I will continue to monitor that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On the way to work this morning I took 1 cap of Stress & Anxiety Support with half of a Bang energy drink (150 mg caffeine).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On the way to work this morning I took 1 cap of Stress & Anxiety Support with half of a Bang energy drink (150 mg caffeine).
I typically only drink half of a bang as well whenever I get them. 300 mg is a lot for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Replace bang with focus xt :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At 1pm I took another cap along side the second half of the Bang energy drink.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel significantly less irritable tonight around the family. Especially around my wife. Even her sh1tty comments haven’t gotten a rise out of me.

It could be placebo or could be this product is starting to kicking in...regardless it was a good night with the fam.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha so true man!
I don’t technically have a wife yet. I am still waiting until I have enough money to buy the one I want via the Internet. In the meantime, I have been engaged for longer than most people stay married. I’m one of those guys that gets big time anxiety just thinking about making that big step!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t technically have a wife yet. I am still waiting until I have enough money to buy the one I want via the Internet. In the meantime, I have been engaged for longer than most people stay married. I’m one of those guys that gets big time anxiety just thinking about making that big step!
If you listen to the news now days, that shouldn't be expensive at all lol. I find it hilarious the reality of stuff like that versus the way the news makes it out haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel significantly less irritable tonight around the family. Especially around my wife. Even her sh1tty comments haven’t gotten a rise out of me.

It could be placebo or could be this product is starting to kicking in...regardless it was a good night with the fam.
On a serious note, I'm glad it seems to be helping and that you had a good night with your family.

Wow, it must be working then...

Imagine how many people may gain the ability to tolerate interacting with their wives!
On a somewhat non-serious note, that would be a helluva marketing campaign wouldn't it? haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, it must be working then...

Imagine how many people may gain the ability to tolerate interacting with their wives!
theres a whole market for this alone haha

"SNS Stress and Anxiety Support: For when your wife gets out of hand, up your can, and makes you feel like less of a man"

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
🤣