SNS St Patricks Day Picture Extravaganza!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aforney has 3 hours to let me know he is still interested in this competition. I am not giving products to people who aren't really interested in winning them.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 hours have more than passed.

Aforney has unfortunately been disqualified as a winner.

now, I am going to pick a new winner.

And I just want to say, if any winner of one of our promo's, OR any other companies promo's, sells what they have won, they can be assured they will NEVER be chosen to win anything from any of our promo's ever again.

and the only way my decision will be overturned will be if I hear it from either the man himself, steve, or mw.

so stay tuned, one lucky person will be chosen to get a product and run a log of such product.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
3 hours have more than passed.

Aforney has unfortunately been disqualified as a winner.

now, I am going to pick a new winner.

And I just want to say, if any winner of one of our promo's, OR any other companies promo's, sells what they have won, they can be assured they will NEVER be chosen to win anything from any of our promo's ever again.

and the only way my decision will be overturned will be if I hear it from either the man himself, steve, or mw.

so stay tuned, one lucky person will be chosen to get a product and run a log of such product.
+1 to this. If you win at least give the guys a review out of respect/thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see this;

and I'm all...

Then I see this;

and I'm like...

Was out of town for the weekend with no computer.
okay, i looked over your post, your alibi seems to fit.

email mw your info, and please have a log (or ongoing review if you will) of the product when you recieve it.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
okay, i looked over your post, your alibi seems to fit.

email mw your info, and please have a log (or ongoing review if you will) of the product when you recieve it.
Stand guy right there :)

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yea, seems legit, being a holiday weekend and all. Congrats. :)

AForney

AForney

Awards
Email has been sent with a request of Focus XT. Thanks for reconsidering!

AForney

AForney

Awards
I chose Focus XT for a few reasons. I have been working out in the evening because of my class schedule and gym membership. I'm done with that class and out of that gym now. I want to start working out in the morning. Not being a morning person I think Focus XT will help get me up and going.

Agmatine is next on the list of goodies to try. I was really close to trying Agmatine, but Focus seemed to fit my situation a little better.

I just completed a Anabeta/BioForge/Erase/DAA stack last week. When the Focus XT comes it will be the only supp/stim I'm on except fishoil, multi, CoQ10, Raspberry ketones, and CLA. Give me a week or so to clean out and get back to "normal". Then I plan on doing a full review of Focus XT.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats, AForney... hopefully you will get your product... it has been my experience in the past with SNS - told me i won and then a month later after nothing was sent told me i didn't win.
even an SNS found the proof of this:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191236-blacklist-terms-conditions-3.html#post3227340
The rep that wound up helping you out in the link above is the same rep that posted this promo (jbry)...guarantee Aforn has nothing to worry about...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep your eyes peeled for the next promo/giveaway, there will be another one very soon....

and d2, i want the decaf focus xt too!!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email has been sent with a request of Focus XT. Thanks for reconsidering!
Focus xt is one of my favorites. Great pre and great for studying
I know. He righted a wrong that happened from a former SNS rep from a diff forum...and as such, not sure why you'd say you hope Aforney gets his product...
Agreed. It was resolved and he's still crying about it? Mars is the one who decided to sell company provided supplements for cash instead of the required reviews, yet OUR intensity is being questioned? Kind of messed up IMO.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Focus xt is one of my favorites. Great pre and great for studying

Agreed. It was resolved and he's still crying about it? Mars is the one who decided to sell company provided supplements for cash instead of the required reviews, yet OUR intensity is being questioned? Kind of messed up IMO.
how the hell was it resolved? jbry felt bad for me and looked into it so that makes it resolved? nothing was resolved.

AForney

AForney

Awards
keep your eyes peeled for the next promo/giveaway, there will be another one very soon....
and d2, i want the decaf focus xt too!!!!
In for the Easter promo pics...
31TL6eNUlsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how the hell was it resolved? jbry felt bad for me and looked into it so that makes it resolved? nothing was resolved.
IDK, this kind of sounds like resolution to me:

that's pretty amazing that you went through all those posts just to make one person happy... pretty awesome that you care about your customers this much, jbryand101b. i don't know what else to say but thank you for caring.
i didn't make a big deal about it when it happened to me... but i was pretty angry and it just reminded me about my anger when i read in this thread how we should hold companies accountable as well... i am over it and i don't blame SNS at all, i think you're all a bunch of great dudes and you don't have to do anything to make up for what he did to me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
congrats, AForney... hopefully you will get your product... it has been my experience in the past with SNS - told me i won and then a month later after nothing was sent told me i didn't win.
even an SNS found the proof of this:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191236-blacklist-terms-conditions-3.html#post3227340
Of all people you are bringing up the blacklist?bro you tried to sell your product you were given.....I can tell you and everyone I (and Taurus) won't ever choose someone that sells free product. Alot of companies feel the same, which is why I mentioned in that thread it wasn't a good idea.

Sorry for the detrail....great promo jbry, huge fan of sns and it's reps.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's all good. you can make some people happy some of the time, but you cant make all the people happy all of the time.

and you know, im not normally a nice guy either, sheesh, should of stuck with being a diick.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
it's all good. you can make some people happy some of the time, but you cant make all the people happy all of the time.

and you know, im not normally a nice guy either, sheesh, should of stuck with being a diick.
You're a nice guy bro!!! Nice enough to give winner his prize back :)