SNS sabroxy xt my thoughts and Why it’s unique!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed a bottle of this for Black Friday because of the posts in this thread, it sounds like something I could definitely use. Thanks for all the feedback in here!

Sorry if this is covered somewhere, I looked through here and googled and didn’t see it - is this something you’d take for acute use (like I take it an hour before a project I need to focus on) or is this something I’d need to take most days to let it build up?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I grabbed a bottle of this for Black Friday because of the posts in this thread, it sounds like something I could definitely use. Thanks for all the feedback in here!

Sorry if this is covered somewhere, I looked through here and googled and didn’t see it - is this something you’d take for acute use (like I take it an hour before a project I need to focus on) or is this something I’d need to take most days to let it build up?
I don't know the answer to your question, but I take it daily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It's hard to give a concrete answer to that and I think that's because the honest answer is that it seems to vary by the person.

Some people get great results taking it as needed and for those, 1 capsule works great for some people and some say 2 caps is much better.

Then some people use 1 to 2 capsules daily every day.

I personally started off at 1 capsule per day and then added a 2nd capsule per day as needed, but the last couple of weeks has turned into everyday being an as needed so its been 2 caps per day everyday for me.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! I’ll give it a try and see how it goes - I’m impressed with the feedback in this thread and this is definitely something I could use.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It is definitely a bit of both. I noticed daily dosing is really really helpful in clearing up mental fog and just making me overall sharper. Adding a second cap later in the day as needed definitely increases my ability to focus and execute on specific tasks as needed. So I'll be going 1 upon waking for awhile and adding another dose later in the day as needed.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much for the kind words and the support.

I use Inhibit-P myself and also use Sabroxy XT and haven't had any issues with combining them; and in my case, I actually use something else that would be increasing Dopamine as well. So as far as I know, I think you'd be good to go on this.

I hope that you'll like it and I look forward to your feedback.
Thanks for your reply.

Will give this a go. Start a new job soon so anything that will help me focus will be a plus!

I'm loving Inhibit P too btw.. not tried it before, the mood lift is really helping my anxiety regards my career change. I'm looking at SNS stress & anxiety too. Unfortunately Kannaease doesn't seem to be about here in the UK, out of stock I guess?

Thankyou for all your hard work. I'm always recommending your supps & I can tell from your posts you genuinely get a buzz from helping people.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has any one tried more than two capsules of Sabroxy XT a day, I took (2) before my AM work out and was thinking of trying (1) more before afternoon cardio ??

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has any one tried more than two capsules of Sabroxy XT a day, I took (2) before my AM work out and was thinking of trying (1) more before afternoon cardio ??
I haven't felt the need to, but the bottle suggests up to 1 cap 3 times per day and I believe some preliminary studies were on 500mg twice per day so you'd be fine trying that if you want.

I just prefer to get the most out of the least if possible, makes it cheap too. I will probably try 3 in a day one day (2 am 1 later in the day) at one point, just don't feel the need currently.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't felt the need to, but the bottle suggests up to 1 cap 3 times per day and I believe some preliminary studies were on 500mg twice per day so you'd be fine trying that if you want.

I just prefer to get the most out of the least if possible, makes it cheap too. I will probably try 3 in a day one day (2 am 1 later in the day) at one point, just don't feel the need currently.
I was going to try it before afternoon cardio today, but i forgot to take a cap with me, I'm always looking for anything that will make cardio not such a chore.

NattyJuicer

Awards
It is definitely a bit of both. I noticed daily dosing is really really helpful in clearing up mental fog and just making me overall sharper. Adding a second cap later in the day as needed definitely increases my ability to focus and execute on specific tasks as needed. So I'll be going 1 upon waking for awhile and adding another dose later in the day as needed.
Thank you so much for mentioning SHARPER you have confirmed something I just noticed as I started a new job new career.
I noticed my actions and my thoughts and my performance is sharper overall !
So this confirms it.
Huge shoutout to @sns8778 again for bringing this product to us!
I ordered 2 bottles should be on the way soon.
Also I haven’t felt the need for 3 caps 🤔🤔🤔
Still debating .

NattyJuicer

Awards

I feel it 30 minutes on the dot almost after taking it on empty stomach
Key words empty stomach!
That’s me only though

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did 1 cap 1 hour ago, 15-20 minutes on empty stomach, and the focus kick in ! So far really nice !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Steeve do you think I can order the 3 pack bottle and not get them seize at the Canadian Custom for going over 3 months?

I Just ordered two bottles just to be sure!

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked up a bottle yesterday from DPS. Will report back once I get a feel for it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My workout this morning was Lack Luster and I just realized I did not take my Sabroxy XT ............... Hummmmmmmmmm

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did 1 cap 1 hour ago, 15-20 minutes on empty stomach, and the focus kick in ! So far really nice !
I would say it last about 4 hours, I did try today and I got the same focus, and good mood feeling

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steeve do you think I can order the 3 pack bottle and not get them seize at the Canadian Custom for going over 3 months?

I Just ordered two bottles just to be sure!
If I understand the way Customs is supposed to work there, I've been told they allow up to a 3 month supply and if they read the suggested use and see that it is up 2 3 caps per day, then that would be 3 months but it would just depend on how they interpret it.

I know in general Canadian customs seems to be being stricter in general right now. We hardly ever have any issues with shipments to Canada and have had 2 lately that got returned to us. But that's still only a small % of what we've sent so overall its still not bad. Just more than normal bc we normally have no issues at all with them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your reply.

Will give this a go. Start a new job soon so anything that will help me focus will be a plus!

I'm loving Inhibit P too btw.. not tried it before, the mood lift is really helping my anxiety regards my career change. I'm looking at SNS stress & anxiety too. Unfortunately Kannaease doesn't seem to be about here in the UK, out of stock I guess?

Thankyou for all your hard work. I'm always recommending your supps & I can tell from your posts you genuinely get a buzz from helping people.
Thank you. I'm glad that you're loving Inhibit-P and I look forward to hearing how you like Sabroxy XT.

We are out of KannaEase but should be restocked in just a couple of weeks.

And thank you, I really appreciate you saying that you can tell that bc I really do like helping people.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Does anybody know if this works for gaming focus and reflexes/reaction time?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anybody know if this works for gaming focus and reflexes/reaction time?
We have had some good feedback on this from gamers. I haven't seen anyone comment on reflexes, but we've had some good feedback on it helping people play when they don't feel into it, like increased motivation and focus and in the zone type feelings.

One of the employees here doesn't workout at all but is a pretty decently known gamer. I don't mean in the sense of being one of the competitive people or having a huge following, but pretty well known and good at it for the average person standards and Focus XT and Sabroxy XT are the only supplements he uses.

We've considered doing a gaming specific supplement at some point and if we do, Sabroxy would definitely be an ingredient in it.

Last edited:
paulg

paulg

Awards
We have had some good feedback on this from gamers. I haven't seen anyone comment on reflexes, but we've had some good feedback on it helping people play when they don't fell into it, like increased motivation and focus and in the zone type feelings.

One of the employees here doesn't workout at all but is a pretty decently known gamer. I don't mean in the sense of being one of the competitive people or having a huge following, but pretty well known and good at it for the average person standards and Focus XT and Sabroxy XT are the only supplements he uses.

We've considered doing a gaming specific supplement at some point and if we do, Sabroxy would definitely be an ingredient in it.
Thanks so much for the reply.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that loves Sabroxy XT and anyone interested in trying it know that the New Year Sale is now live.

We are low stock at the moment so it will likely sell out during this sale - restock ETA is approximately end of January.

Sabroxy XT - Regular Price: 39.99; New Year Sale Price: 27.99 (save 12.00 ea.)

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack - Regular Price: 109.99; New Year Sale Price: 76.99 (save 42.98!)

SNS-NewYear-2023(B1)-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Sabroxy XT is back in stock.

To celebrate save 10% off on Sabroxy XT and the Sabroxy XT - 3 pack from now thru March 31st:

Coupon Code: backinstock10
Thru: Midnight March 31st or while supplies last

Sabroxy XT:
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99 (save 4.00)

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 20.98)