sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered and I'll report on my findings. Hoping for a libido boost. I've used the alcohol tincture of pine pollen from several different sources but did not experience anything remarkable.
I am not a fan of tinctures. The reason being that a lot of companies that offer tinctures aren't having the products professionally made; they are literally doing it all themselves. This leads to all sorts of possible quality control problems and also if they are doing things like that, how diligent are they really with raw material sourcing, testing, etc. (The minimum runs to have tinctures done are pretty high).

The only tinctures I trust are by big, very well known and trusted companies. And even then, you can normally get a much better dose in a capsule.

Plus, there is something very significant about sourcing Pine Pollen that will work versus just sourcing the cheapest source of Pine Pollen like a lot of companies do. (This one I'll keep to myself haha).

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will be sure to let you know what happens. One bottle is good for 30 days.

What's the consensus on cycling of pine pollen -- necessary? Is it an adaptogen? Word is that it mimics testosterone so it cannot cause shutdown or tolerance.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used the tincture from Ecstatic Earth Store and Lost Empire Herbs. I may just have not stuck with it long enough. There's a whole earth-type guy on YouTube that extols the virtues of it along with no-fap and that aint gonna happen with me.
No fapping pics please.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As long as no one post pics of themselves polishing the toy soldier you'll hear no complaints from me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be sure to let you know what happens. One bottle is good for 30 days.

What's the consensus on cycling of pine pollen -- necessary? Is it an adaptogen? Word is that it mimics testosterone so it cannot cause shutdown or tolerance.
There seem to be a lot of people that don't cycle it. It does seem to have adaptogenic effects.

I don't personally think it could cause any shutdown in my opinion.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not a fan of tinctures. The reason being that a lot of companies that offer tinctures aren't having the products professionally made; they are literally doing it all themselves. This leads to all sorts of possible quality control problems and also if they are doing things like that, how diligent are they really with raw material sourcing, testing, etc. (The minimum runs to have tinctures done are pretty high).

The only tinctures I trust are by big, very well known and trusted companies. And even then, you can normally get a much better dose in a capsule.

Plus, there is something very significant about sourcing Pine Pollen that will work versus just sourcing the cheapest source of Pine Pollen like a lot of companies do. (This one I'll keep to myself haha).
The second thing about tinctures is, they are a pain in the ass. I don't know what it is. But after a few weeks you get tired of having to find chit and shakes to squeeze them into or dropping them in your mouth. The ONLY thing I use as a tincture now is Lugol's Iodine but that's worth it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The second thing about tinctures is, they are a pain in the ass. I don't know what it is. But after a few weeks you get tired of having to find chit and shakes to squeeze them into or dropping them in your mouth. The ONLY thing I use as a tincture now is Lugol's Iodine but that's worth it.
What does the iodine do for you?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And I would instill drops in my mouth at work and worry that someone might think I am drinking on the job. I didn't doubt that tinctures might be effective, but I want to see how the SNS caps compare.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And I would instill drops in my mouth at work and worry that someone might think I am drinking on the job. I didn't doubt that tinctures might be effective, but I want to see how the SNS caps compare.
Feedback on it has been very good so I hope and think you'll be pleased.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve tried a lot of natural products in the pass couple years with little success but this one was definetly a hit for me
Nice great to hear

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve tried a lot of natural products in the pass couple years with little success but this one was definetly a hit for me
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that you like it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does the iodine do for you?
Everything.

It is a REAL TIME cure for flu/colds/ailments. I had the "can't get off the couch" flu years ago, my Lugol's came that morning from Amazon...I followed a dosing protocol 10-12 drops every 2 hours...by 4pm, the flu, which I KNEW I would have for a week or more, WENT AWAY in real time, I literally sat up off the couch, stood up, and was ready to work out. No joke.

It is also great for weight loss, thyroid correction, anti-aging, hair skin nails. All around the best supplement (besides BMP but for far different reasons) I've ever used.

Just don't be allergic to iodine.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everything.

It is a REAL TIME cure for flu/colds/ailments. I had the "can't get off the couch" flu years ago, my Lugol's came that morning from Amazon...I followed a dosing protocol 10-12 drops every 2 hours...by 4pm, the flu, which I KNEW I would have for a week or more, WENT AWAY in real time, I literally sat up off the couch, stood up, and was ready to work out. No joke.

It is also great for weight loss, thyroid correction, anti-aging, hair skin nails. All around the best supplement (besides BMP but for far different reasons) I've ever used.

Just don't be allergic to iodine.
What’s BMP?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fasting or food matter for timing?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was the question about taking these on an empty stomach vs with food answered? I feel like these natural supplements vary when it comes to how/when they are taken.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was the question about taking these on an empty stomach vs with food answered? I feel like these natural supplements vary when it comes to how/when they are taken.
It really shouldn't matter. That's why we don't specify on the label. And feedback seems to be equally good either way.

For me personally, my general personal philosophy is take herbs on an empty stomach unless there is a reason to otherwise; but then if it bothers my stomach, switch to taking with food.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really shouldn't matter. That's why we don't specify on the label. And feedback seems to be equally good either way.

For me personally, my general personal philosophy is take herbs on an empty stomach unless there is a reason to otherwise; but then if it bothers my stomach, switch to taking with food.
Is there any chance at it spiking insulin, or can I take it fasted with my ghrps?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Exactly why I checked because I take herbs under the same philosophy! My bottle just came today and eager to try them. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any chance at it spiking insulin, or can I take it fasted with my ghrps?
I've never seen anything about Pine Pollen spiking insulin levels. I'm not going to say for 100% that it wouldn't, but if it does, I've never seen anything on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly why I checked because I take herbs under the same philosophy! My bottle just came today and eager to try them. Thanks!
You're welcome. I hope you'll be pleased with it. Feedback has been great so far. If you think about it, let us know in the thread how you like it. Most people are seeing a great libido increase from it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're welcome. I hope you'll be pleased with it. Feedback has been great so far. If you think about it, let us know in the thread how you like it. Most people are seeing a great libido increase from it.
any idea on how this might treat a female? I know it's certainly not the demographic, but i was curious if the libido boost might be similar?

(also, if anyone else has an answer or has tested on their girl(s)...)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any idea on how this might treat a female? I know it's certainly not the demographic, but i was curious if the libido boost might be similar?

(also, if anyone else has an answer or has tested on their girl(s)...)
When I was researching it I saw some good reports of libido boosts in females.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any more user feedback on pine pollen?
There have been a lot of people discussing it in different threads. At least 2 or 3 libido threads in last couple of weeks.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got some SNS Pine Pollen and CEL M-Test in today to run for a bit. Tried IML Super 1-Andro and Super 4-Andro, didn't like the way I felt on it so stopped it 3-weeks in. Libido's a bit crashed it seems. Im probably done trying the legal (or illegal) PH's now, never really cared for 'em. (Except for Iron Legions 11-Oxo, I feel good on that one)... For now, just the M-Test/Pine Pollen combo...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got some SNS Pine Pollen and CEL M-Test in today to run for a bit. Tried IML Super 1-Andro and Super 4-Andro, didn't like the way I felt on it so stopped it 3-weeks in. Libido's a bit crashed it seems. Im probably done trying the legal (or illegal) PH's now, never really cared for 'em. (Except for Iron Legions 11-Oxo, I feel good on that one)... For now, just the M-Test/Pine Pollen combo...
Thanks for posting. I look forward to hearing how you like them. That's a great stack and should hopefully get your libido going back good; I've heard a lot of people say theirs suffered from 1 & 4 Andros.

M-Test & Pine Pollen is a great stack. Let us know what you think when you get going on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday Sales including Pine Pollen:

PinePollen-Tribulus(1)-FlashSale.png

FadogiaXT PinePollen-FlashSale.png

OptimizeT PinePollen(1)-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn ! Missed out on this great deal
You still have time. The Cyber Week Sale is going through midnight EST tomorrow night.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
This I'm sure pine pollen is better after it accumulates in the body, but have a special weekend with the wife next week. Question is will I notice anything withing 4 days while taking 3 caps twice daily?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This I'm sure pine pollen is better after it accumulates in the body, but have a special weekend with the wife next week. Question is will I notice anything withing 4 days while taking 3 caps twice daily?
Pine Pollen is one of those interesting ones that some people it takes around 2 weeks for the libido boost to really start to ramp up, but for other people it becomes noticeable almost from day 1.

I would expect you'll see a big difference by day 4; for me, it boosts my libido to the extent that the thought 'I'm too old for this ........' becomes a very frequent thought haha

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Pine Pollen is one of those interesting ones that some people it takes around 2 weeks for the libido boost to really start to ramp up, but for other people it becomes noticeable almost from day 1.

I would expect you'll see a big difference by day 4; for me, it boosts my libido to the extent that the thought 'I'm too old for this ........' becomes a very frequent thought haha

Thank you for the quick reply, picked some up. Should be fun to see the outcome.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sns pine pollen plus splinathese xt defintaley boosted libido. People always sleep on trib since studies showed it doesn't raise test well. Sns has it for cheap and it also always gives a good boost in libido.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sns pine pollen plus splinathese xt defintaley boosted libido. People always sleep on trib since studies showed it doesn't raise test well. Sns has it for cheap and it also always gives a good boost in libido.
Pine Pollen + Tribulus-750 is an incredible libido stack - and one that anytime I think I want to try it, reminds me quickly that I'm not 25 anymore haha.

I'm one of those people that it takes me a long time in that department to finish anyway, and using that stack amounts to me doing more cardio than when I intentionally incorporate cardio into my regimens :LOL::ROFLMAO: