SNS Pine Pollen Capsules (New Release)

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pine Pollen is completely natural and no PCT or cycle support of any type would be needed.

Pine Pollen itself is considered to be an adaptogenic herb and superfood that is loaded with vital antioxidants such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and much more.

Epiandrosterone can be extracted from Pine Pollen BUT that doesn't meant that Pine Pollen has a high concentration of it without a specialized extraction process. Hence, the high price of Epiandrosterone for a much lower dose than Pine Pollen - the large amount of starter material that would have to be used to reach that amount of extract. Basically, you could/would never consume enough Pine Pollen to equal a large dose of Epiandrosterone.

Here is a comparable example - Green Tea is great and very well-known for its many overall health properties and it has a lot of great constituents that can be extracted from it, including VASO6, Epicatechin, & EGCG. However, you would never get enough of any of those to be effective just by consuming Green Tea or taking Green Tea Extract (except EGCG you may with the extract). However, just because you don't get VASO6 or Epicatechin in effective doses from your normal Green Tea doesn't mean that it isn't a great ingredient.

I hope that makes sense.
Thanks a lot, that was a very informative post. Cleared it up perfectly for me. I’ll definitely be trying it out.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much does it raise test? Do you have any bloods showing how much test was raised?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much does it raise test? Do you have any bloods showing how much test was raised?
putting an exact number or close to .. is very hard for any natural product .. from what i have read and felt that it raises it .. as to how much unsure i never got test results .. just felt good.

"Pine Pollen supplies your body with a supplemental source of natural testosterone that can easily be absorbed and used by the body. Though the testosterone is plant based, the testosterone in Pine Pollen is close to chemically identical to that which is produced within the human body.

However, unlike anabolic steroids, Pine Pollen has not been known to cause endocrine system failure, side effects, or atrophy of the testicles."

These are the studies on it .. if someone would like refrences link i can get them posted as well.
  • Stronger Sexual Drive and Libido
  • Skin Rejuvenation
  • Improved Immune Function
  • Minimized or Slowing of the Aging Processes Related to Hormone Decline
  • Increased Muscle Growth
  • Increased Energy and Drive

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was reading on healthline.com that 10 grams of pine pollen yields 0.8 micrograms of testosterone. How many micrograms to ng/dl?

edit: Oh I found it online! Apparently 1 microgram = 1,000 ng/dl. So if SNS Pine Pollen has 1,500mg (1.5 grams) of pine pollen which is 0.12 micrograms, which means 120 ng/dl of testosterone per serving.

Am I doing this right?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are some different studies people can look at that shows some of that information. As a company, we never promote exact number claims. The reasons being - 1) It can vary by the person and a variety of factors & 2) Because the FDA doesn't like companies doing that (I realize a lot of companied don't care and do it anyway, but thats not the way we do things).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was reading on healthline.com that 10 grams of pine pollen yields 0.8 micrograms of testosterone. How many micrograms to ng/dl?

edit: Oh I found it online! Apparently 1 microgram = 1,000 ng/dl. So if SNS Pine Pollen has 1,500mg (1.5 grams) of pine pollen which is 0.12 micrograms, which means 120 ng/dl of testosterone per serving.

Am I doing this right?
I've ready different numerical yields in different places as to the amount that is naturally occurring.

I think you're doing your actual math right, but not sure that the starter number is correct; just because I've seen different numbers.

Remember also that you're talking about oral dosing so that doesn't directly translate into absorption.

I think that Pine Pollen is a great libido enhancer and that it does increase natural testosterone levels, but I would be looking at using it for its excellent supportive benefits, not thinking of using it in terms of actual testosterone content if that makes sense.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ready different numerical yields in different places as to the amount that is naturally occurring.

I think you're doing your actual math right, but not sure that the starter number is correct; just because I've seen different numbers.

Remember also that you're talking about oral dosing so that doesn't directly translate into absorption.

I think that Pine Pollen is a great libido enhancer and that it does increase natural testosterone levels, but I would be looking at using it for its excellent supportive benefits, not thinking of using it in terms of actual testosterone content if that makes sense.
i just thought of an awesome slogan for your product

Pine Pollen will make your peen swollen! :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting product. How would this effect people with seasonal pollen allergies?
Allergies no but "anecdotal" studies shown have some phytochemicals that "can" mimic some human androgenic hormones if my mind not fail

Not remember what specific phytochemicals is

ToDie4Test

Awards
Just received my bottle. Label says 3 caps 2x/day. I assume that's morning and night? Should I take it with or without food?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just received my bottle. Label says 3 caps 2x/day. I assume that's morning and night? Should I take it with or without food?
I would suggest splitting the dosage up equally like morning and night.

It shouldn't matter whether you take it with or without food. Unless you have a sensitive stomach, then I would suggest with food (that goes for pretty much everything).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have any studies on this?
There are a lot of studies that you can find on Pine Pollen and there is also a ton of positive feedback online about it as well.

If you look at the way we do things, we aren't the type of company to post a wall of studies on a particular ingredient and try to overhype it.

This was a product that we got asked for several times last year in our what do people want to see from us thread. We had hoped to have gotten this one out earlier but Covid made everything even slower than normal in the supply chain and also this was one that had to take some time to research myself to make sure we did everything the right way with it.

nump

Awards
I know it's early, but I took 6 caps yesterday along with M-test and I woke up the next morning super horny lol. I thought I bought a supplement, not a new towel rack 🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know it's early, but I took 6 caps yesterday along with M-test and I woke up the next morning super horny lol. I thought I bought a supplement, not a new towel rack 🤣
Nice, thank you for the feedback. Most people that let try it saw results within the first couple days.

I so need to try to figure out how I can incorporate a towel rack into a banner for this without being too obvious haha

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just wondering. I'm allergic to pine and I get allergy shots for it. Would pine pollen trigger my allergies? I imagine it would.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just wondering. I'm allergic to pine and I get allergy shots for it. Would pine pollen trigger my allergies? I imagine it would.
I feel your pain here. I have severe allergies - I get 3 allergy shots per week plus 2 severe food allergies (gluten & soy protein).

There is no simple answer to this and I'll explain why below. However, when it comes to allergies, I would always err on the side of caution and not take it if you have severe allergies to pollen.

When I started reading up on Pine Pollen when people started asking us to make one, I was surprised that there were a lot of reports of people that say they have pollen allergies being able to use Pine Pollen products with no issues. However, I think this may have to do with 2 or more considerations:

Consideration #1: A lot of people think they are allergic to pollen when they are really allergic to ragweed, molds & spores, or other things that are commonly in the air during allergy season.

Consideration #2: Just because someone is allergic to Pine Pollen in their region doesn't mean that they would be allergic to Pine Pollen from other parts of the world.

So my overall answer would be to say to avoid it if you have pollen allergies, especially severe ones. But I'm always cautious with things like this and realize there are some that would disagree with me and say that someone would have no way of really knowing for sure until they try for themselves.

Last edited:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This does appear to have pro-erectile properties (so far).
How many days have you been running it so far and are you taking with a meal or empty
stomach?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This does appear to have pro-erectile properties (so far).
Great to hear. Now you have to help think of some advertising banners covertly incorporating a towel rack haha :)

nump

Awards
I'm on the third day and I'm horny damn near the whole time. I love the energy and alertness, but this thing is about to break my nofap lol. My M-test bottle is about to run out so I'll see how I feel running this solo, but so far the combo is taking me to super saiyan levels :LOL:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm on the third day and I'm horny damn near the whole time. I love the energy and alertness, but this thing is about to break my nofap lol. My M-test bottle is about to run out so I'll see how I feel running this solo, but so far the combo is taking me to super saiyan levels :LOL:
Ha. Great feedback and great to hear. It is definitely a great combo with M-Test.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It certainly sounds like this can enhance libido/erection quality/mood but does it enhance muscle hardness/fat loss/agression like other dht/androgen increasing supplements?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ha mtest + pine pollan .. yea u gonna need to grow another c0ck lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It certainly sounds like this can enhance libido/erection quality/mood but does it enhance muscle hardness/fat loss/agression like other dht/androgen increasing supplements?
so yes theres 2 types of people that use this ..

1 alot of older men ( no body builders but just like that young feeling down there )
2 then theres us bodybuilders + who look for an extra edge .. fat loss/muscle hardness can def be achieved in this .. as to how much ? you would have to test it our yourself .. i personally feel this + your fav natural muscle builder for 12 weeks makes a great stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Def noticing libido enhancement and erection quality on pine pollen caps 6 a day, 3 am and 3 pm.
Awesome. Thank you for sharing. I think Pine Pollen is great for people looking for that benefit.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't think of anything that would pair better with Pine Pollen. Which flavor is for men?

Reactions: jh1

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed increased sweating/metabolism? Day 3 myself and I've noticed I'm running really hot lately and I feel like I'm burning through my food very fast.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone noticed increased sweating/metabolism? Day 3 myself and I've noticed I'm running really hot lately and I feel like I'm burning through my food very fast.
That isn't something that I've heard anyone else report so far.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you haven't done any weird (and slightly degrading) sex, I am pretty sure that will cure it. It will work better if someone else is involved. Report back. Pictures are a plus.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really interested to hear some more first-hand accounts from those who have tried this so far

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any gym performance increase, feel good mood increase? Anything in addition to libido boost?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noticed increased libido for sure, far far more than from epiandro. It also seems as if my metabolism is increased lately (which is good im on the bigger side) and so far that only thing I have changed is the pine pollen. Had a 8k+ calorie cheat day/emotional eat day and the scale was only up .2 lbs. Normally I would see 3-4 lbs of bloat from carbs/sodium/food weight from something like that.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered and I'll report on my findings. Hoping for a libido boost. I've used the alcohol tincture of pine pollen from several different sources but did not experience anything remarkable.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered and I'll report on my findings. Hoping for a libido boost. I've used the alcohol tincture of pine pollen from several different sources but did not experience anything remarkable.
would be nice to see a comparison .. i tested both and found this worked better
i got my tincutre from a random co from amazon but just wanted to compare it

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
would be nice to see a comparison .. i tested both and found this worked better
i got my tincutre from a random co from amazon but just wanted to compare it
I've used the tincture from Ecstatic Earth Store and Lost Empire Herbs. I may just have not stuck with it long enough. There's a whole earth-type guy on YouTube that extols the virtues of it along with no-fap and that aint gonna happen with me.