• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder
Ultra-Potent mTOR Activator

1,500 Mg. Mediator® Per Serving

PhosphatidicAcidXT-Group-Resized.png

Phosphatidic Acid-Supplement Facts-Warnings-01.jpg

Look Better. Feel Better. Perform Better.

1,500 Mg. Mediator®
50 Mg. Apigenin (as ApiPure™)
50 Mg. Senactiv®
50 Mg. AstraGin®
5 Mg. Bioperine®

Mediator® Phosphatidic Acid (PA) has been shown to increase lean muscle, strength, and improve fat loss in weight training individuals with adequate protein intake.

Phosphatidic Acid XT contains a mega dosed 1,500 mg. of Mediator® providing 750 mg. of actual Phosphatidic Acid per serving + other potent muscle building & absorption enhancing ingredients.

Phosphatidic Acid XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle Gains
  • Increases in Strength
  • Fat Loss
  • Improved Endurance
  • Enhanced Workout Recovery
  • Improved Workout Performance
  • Increased Protein Synthesis
  • mTOR Activation/Stimulates mTOR
  • Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder
  • Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Properties
  • Can Be Used by Men & Women
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Do you want to build muscle?
  • Do you want to increase strength?
  • Do you want to double your lean muscle gains?
  • Do you want to lose fat and improve body-composition?
  • Would you like to enhance mTOR and improve protein synthesis?
  • Are you tired of deceptive labeling where companies try to fool you into thinking that you’re getting more Phosphatidic Acid than you are with tricky labeling tactics?
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Phosphatidic Acid XT may be right for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Mediator® Phosphatidic Acid?
Mediator® Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is a natural muscle building supplement that has been shown to directly activate mTOR – the signaling pathway that drives muscle protein synthesis in humans. Research involving resistance trained athletes has found that supplementing with Mediator® PA leads to increases in lean muscle gains, strength gains, fat loss, and improved body-composition.

Mediator® Phosphatidic Acid offers what many other overhyped supposed muscle building supplements lack – research in humans showing real gains in muscle size and strength!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real World Results:

Increased Strength & Size:

Research has shown that lifters taking 1,500 mg. per day of Mediator® PA (750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid) increased their squat strength by 12.7% and their lean body mass by 2.6%. A study at the University of Tampa on 28 resistance-trained subjects who trained hard 3 times per week actually doubled the amount of muscle they gained as compared to subjects that followed the same training protocol but were only taking a placebo.

Fat Loss & Improved Body Recomposition:
Research has shown that individuals supplementing with phosphatidic acid in conjunction with resistance training lost 2.8 lbs. of body fat compared to only 1.1 lbs. in the placebo control group.

Recovery:
Muscle growth and recovery is largely governed by a balance of protein synthesis vs. protein breakdown, also commonly referred to as anabolism vs. catabolism or the body being in an anabolic state vs. a catabolic state.

Phosphatidic Acid has both anabolic and anti-catabolic properties!

In addition to stimulating increased protein synthesis, Phosphatidic Acid also helps limit catabolism by reducing the expression of certain genes that encourage muscle protein breakdown.

Think of this as if your diet and training is correct, your body is perpetually in a state of trying to build muscle and break down muscle at the same time. So whichever side wins – anabolism vs. catabolism or anabolic vs. catabolic states – largely determines your net muscle yields or losses.

Phosphatidic Acid helps tip the scales in your favor by stimulating increased protein synthesis (anabolism/anabolic state) and also helping decrease catabolism/the catabolic state – so it packs a potent one-two punch towards helping you achieve your muscle building potential and goals.

Let’s Examine the Other Ingredients:

Apigenin (as ApiPure™) – (50 Mg.)
Apigenin is an exciting natural muscle building, general health, anti-aging, & longevity phytonutrient.

Apigenin is a natural flavonoid found in parsley, celery, chamomile, and citrus fruits and is similar to Quercetin, Hesperidin, Luteolin, and Kaempferol. However, even though its structure is very similar to these compounds, Apigenin has some very different effects in the body than those related substances.

Apigenin has a natural anabolic effect, as first discovered by researchers at the Korea Food Research Institute. Researchers found that it has the unique ability to inhibit 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17β-HSD) and animal studies have shown it to support muscle protein synthesis and muscle growth via increased phosphorylation of several key players in the mTOR pathway including Akt, S6K1, & 4E-BP1.

In the initial study that led to Apigenin’s popularity for building muscle, scientists began experimenting with his flavone with mice and the mice receiving the Apigenin had significant muscle mass gains over the mice not receiving it. The greater the dosage of Apigenin the mice took, the larger the quad increase!

Even before the research showing its natural anabolic benefits, Apigenin was already regarded as a very exciting compound due to its wide variety of overall health benefits including its anti-inflammatory benefits as well as its potential prostate, neuroprotective, and cardioprotective properties.

Another very exciting aspect of Apigenin is its ability to enhance autophagy. Autophagy is a natural cellular mechanism by which by which the cells in our body degrade unnecessary or damaged components within the cell. The process of autophagy helps maintain normal functioning (homeostasis) in the cell. (If you’re familiar with what defragging a computer means, think of that as a good comedic analogy to this process by the cells).

Senactiv® – (50 Mg.)
Senactiv® is a patented, plant-based nutraceutical that has been scientifically validated in human and in-vivo studies to promote more muscle energy and preservation via senescent cell clearance. This means that it promotes the removal of old cells and replenishment with new healthy muscle cells.

Senactiv® also increases the production of citrate synthase, an important enzyme that is responsible for producing more ATP (energy our body uses).

AstraGin® – (50 Mg.)
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption.

AstraGin® has been shown in 16 in-vitro and 8 in-vivo studies to help increase the bioavailability and absorption of a variety of key nutrients and may also support improved muscle recovery and growth following training as studies on ginsenosides (one of the key active constituents in AstraGin®) note that it activates the mTOR signal pathway by regulating upstream kinases in muscle cells.

AstraGin® is a perfect ingredient in the Phosphatidic Acid XT formula to help make sure that you properly absorb the other great nutrients in Phosphatidic Acid XT for maximum results and also for its potential mTOR signaling benefits.

Bioperine® – (10 Mg.)
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT can be stacked with Anabolic XT, Recomp20, Lean Edge, Daily Gains, Optimize-T, VasoForce XT, X-Gels, or a variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT is available now.

For a limited time, save 20% by using coupon code: phosphatidicacidxt20

This coupon code applies to single bottles, multi-packs, and stacks that include Phosphatidic Acid XT.

Phosphatidic Acid XT - Regular Price: 59.99 (47.99 w coupon code)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 3 Pack - Regular Price: 169.99 (135.99 w coupon code)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 4 pack - Regular Price: 219.99 (175.99 w coupon code)

Phosphatidic Acid XT & X-Gels Stack (per some of those here on AM's request) - Regular Price: 99.99 (79.99 w coupon code)

DPS has it in stock and available now and it's available to ship to other retailers as soon as they place orders.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT is the first of our new releases in the lead up to Black Friday.

There will be some more fun and exciting releases to come under the different brands, some which will be a total surprise.

For Phosphatidic Acid XT, I would suggest not waiting until the Black Friday sales start bc there's a good chance that it may sell out before then.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 pack purchased .. $44 for what we are getting is too good of a deal .. can’t wait got 1/3rd of the year covered lol

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Looks great! Excited to start this.

I think I remember talk of a potential loading phase for this. If so, could you then outline your suggested dosage protocol?

Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks great! Excited to start this.

I think I remember talk of a potential loading phase for this. If so, could you then outline your suggested dosage protocol?

Thanks.
Sure, I'll be glad to.

Phosphatidic Acid is a great ingredient and one really cool aspect is that most people see results from it very quickly and that these results continue to get better with time.

For those that want to get even better and faster results and reach saturation quicker, they can double their dose for the first two weeks (some people even double theirs for the first month). For those doing this, I would suggest 4 capsules twice per day spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart. Very rarely does doubling the dose bother anyone's stomach, but if it does, take your dosages with a shake or a meal.

I know that @DieselNY has talked about and is a fan of front loading on it and using higher dosages.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also want to point out to everyone that you can’t get a better deal. The price point on this beats all competition and that’s without factoring in this also contains Apigenin!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also want to point out to everyone that you can’t get a better deal. The price point on this beats all competition and that’s without factoring in this also contains Apigenin!
Thanks, and not just Apigenin but Senactiv is also an excellent ingredient and goes well with this formula imo.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet formula!

PA is probably in my top 3 favorite supplements of all time .... it really is awesome. The strength gains are ridiculous.

Do yourself a favor buy a couple of bottles or that 4 pack deal because it will definitely be your best bang for the buck.

The reason why I say a couple of bottles is because throughout the years with trial-and-error I find that you need a nice little loading phase before you drop to a maintenance phase and I personally think that's the best way to use this stuff.

I'd do 4 caps 3 x a day for 10 days so that's 1 bottle for the loading phase. Pre and post workout and one later in the day. For me it's 1 dose 430am and then around 730am 2nd dose.... 3rd dose mid day maybe 3 to 5 pm.

In the PA study "PA concentrations appear to plateau between 1 and 3 hours following ingestion while peaking at 3 hours following ingestion. After 7 hours, PA concentrations remained elevated."

Like I said the stength gains are phenomenal I absolutely love using PA, I get stronger even in a deep deficit.

Nice work Steve!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet formula!

PA is probably in my top 3 favorite supplements of all time .... it really is awesome. The strength gains are ridiculous.

Do yourself a favor buy a couple of bottles or that 4 pack deal because it will definitely be your best bang for the buck.

The reason why I say a couple of bottles is because throughout the years with trial-and-error I find that you need a nice little loading phase before you drop to a maintenance phase and I personally think that's the best way to use this stuff.

I'd do 4 caps 3 x a day for 10 days so that's 1 bottle for the loading phase. Pre and post workout and one later in the day. For me it's 1 dose 430am and then around 730am 2nd dose.... 3rd dose mid day maybe 3 to 5 pm.

In the PA study "PA concentrations appear to plateau between 1 and 3 hours following ingestion while peaking at 3 hours following ingestion. After 7 hours, PA concentrations remained elevated."

Like I said the stength gains are phenomenal I absolutely love using PA, I get stronger even in a deep deficit.

Nice work Steve!

Thank you for the input .. i have not tried the loading thing ..but will give it a try.

I ran PA couple of times a while back and never had bad experience .. and agree this bottle should hit hard with PA + extras bonus is a sweet deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A little off subject, but I'm always hesitant to release more than one new product at once because I always worry that something will get overlooked, so I wanted to let everyone reading this thread know that we also just released CEL Super Swole capsules.

Super Swole is a fully loaded stimulant free pre-workout and pump enhancer that contains 9 premium high end active ingredients including 8 branded ingredients.

Here is the link to the intro thread and coupon code for it:

Coupon code: superswole20

Link to Super Swole on the CEL website:

SuperSwole (RENDERING) FRONT.png

SuperSwole (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t normally sink coin into natural products for the purpose of muscle building, mainly just health supps, but I’m strongly considering this one…

Very cool; glad this finally happened!
Thanks. I hope that you decide to try it, I would love to hear your feedback on it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also forgot to mention..it's good to take phosphatidic acid with things like leucine as well as vitamin d3. I tend to take it with an EAA powder and some vitamin D3.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys are giving me the Streaming Service Conundrum. Too many choices then every Friday when I get paid I have to mix n match and swap out carts 500 times on what I want for the next few months.
You too?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While PA is the clear powerhouse part of this product, don’t sleep on Senactiv. Great addition to this product!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys are giving me the Streaming Service Conundrum. Too many choices then every Friday when I get paid I have to mix n match and swap out carts 500 times on what I want for the next few months.
Same. 5-10 years ago I'd have been nerding out on pathways and combining stuff. Nowadays too many responsibilities make me feel bad buying too much at once. Staples + one cool SNS/CEL product at a time for now. 😭

Still want to get around to Urabolin B product and the Apigenin one too...and still more on the horizon.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same. 5-10 years ago I'd have been nerding out on pathways and combining stuff. Nowadays too many responsibilities make me feel bad buying too much at once. Staples + one cool SNS/CEL product at a time for now.

Still want to get around to Urabolin B product and the Apigenin one too...and still more on the horizon.
I feel the same as you. Working my way through a stash of Optimize T, but since I’ve been using it for like 5-6 months, I can probably just justify it as a staple now and buy other new releases

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also forgot to mention..it's good to take phosphatidic acid with things like leucine as well as vitamin d3. I tend to take it with an EAA powder and some vitamin D3.
I think I remember seeing something years ago that there was actually a blunted mTOR response when PA was combined with whey protein. I’d have to double check the details to be sure. Would dosing the aminos/protein separately make any real difference?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
SNS killing the game!

Should this be taken at night? I was under the impression apigenin is sedating and normally in sleep formulas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I remember seeing something years ago that there was actually a blunted mTOR response when PA was combined with whey protein. I’d have to double check the details to be sure. Would dosing the aminos/protein separately make any real difference?
If I recall correctly, it was taken with protein in some of the studies and even the company that owns the patents says that it can be taken with protein; so I don't think that there would be any detriment to doing so at all. For me, I would take it around convenience moreso than worrying about that part.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS killing the game!

Should this be taken at night? I was under the impression apigenin is sedating and normally in sleep formulas.
Apigenin is not sedating at all. It is relaxing and can help improve quality of sleep but it doesn't actually make you tired.

There are a lot of people that use Api-Plex, which has 200 mg. per capsule at 400 mg. to 600 mg. per day and dose it either morning and night or throughout the day.

In sleep formulas, you may see Chamomile in them a lot and then it showing a particular standardization of Apigenin, but there are more active constituents in Chamomile than Apigenin and the reason that brands include Chamomile in sleep products has more to do the popularity of Chamomile tea and sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha. Options are great, but I do know that we are starting to have so many options that it can be a bit overwhelming and confusing. That's one reason that I've been finalizing new product launch plans through the end of Q2 of next year. We will have a lot of new products coming out, but we are going to be easing up on it a bit and focusing more on what we fell will be the super popular ones and categories that we aren't covering yet.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct and I no longer worry about that. I spoke to the company and they provided a very lengthy explanation so it all makes sense to me and no need to avoid whey around time of PA consumption ...plus the study was done in rats.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apigenin is not sedating at all. It is relaxing and can help improve quality of sleep but it doesn't actually make you tired.

There are a lot of people that use Api-Plex, which has 200 mg. per capsule at 400 mg. to 600 mg. per day and dose it either morning and night or throughout the day.

In sleep formulas, you may see Chamomile in them a lot and then it showing a particular standardization of Apigenin, but there are more active constituents in Chamomile than Apigenin and the reason that brands include Chamomile in sleep products has more to do the popularity of Chamomile tea and sleep.
SNS killing the game!

Ive taken both ways and i really dont get the sedation thing when i dosed it in the morning.

im on this apiplex w/ anabolicXT and loving my workouts/recovery and zoned in all the time.

if steve didnt include apipure .. i woulda stacked phospa with it ..so thank you for saving me $ lol

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phosphatidic Acid XT is the first of our new releases in the lead up to Black Friday.

There will be some more fun and exciting releases to come under the different brands, some which will be a total surprise.

For Phosphatidic Acid XT, I would suggest not waiting until the Black Friday sales start bc there's a good chance that it may sell out before then.
Been waiting for this to finally get released.

I'm really excited that everyone finally gets to get their hands on this.

If you're on the fence, I'd strongly encourage you to pick this up before it runs out of stock guys. As has already been said, this is the best price I've been able to find PA for, and I've been shopping around and price checking PA quite a bit recently.

My plan is to grab a 4 pack now, and if a black friday sale pops up with an even bigger discount, I'll just grab another 4 pack. :p

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also: thanks Steve for putting this together!
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

And I'm glad that you're excited about and hope you'll enjoy the product.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Correct and I no longer worry about that. I spoke to the company and they provided a very lengthy explanation so it all makes sense to me and no need to avoid whey around time of PA consumption ...plus the study was done in rats.
Cool. Yeah to me, I just thought I’d take the PA preworkout and protein afterward, problem solved. I just wanted to ask in case you knew any more than I did!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Every time I see PA I think Patrick Arnold lol .
Yeah I usually avoid abbreviations unless it’s already been established. I thought this thread was enough context. But I feel you, I still do the same sometimes. But phosphatidic acid has become popular enough now, I’m getting used to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really looking forward to everyone's feedback on this one.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would PA have benefits outside the gym in general athletics (bjj, kettlebells)?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Ive been waiting for this one! mTOR activation is very nice. Its great to see a legit company finally offer this at a fair price.

here are a couple studies for anyone that wants to read:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would PA have benefits outside the gym in general athletics (bjj, kettlebells)?
I think you could make the case that PA + Senactiv would be beneficial for recovery.

From Nuliv, company producing Senactiv:

“Senactiv increases the production of citrate synthase, an important enzyme that is responsible for producing more ATP (energy our body uses). This allows the body to endure extensive physical activity, which is beneficial to athletes and the general population. We attribute these effects to reduced inflammation during and after exercise in our studies, as evidenced by reducing a number of exercised-induced inflammatory markers [TBARS, MDA, IL-6, and CK].”

“Senactiv has shown in a human clinical study that it can actually promote the removal of old cells and replenish with new healthy muscle cells. This results in the human body experiencing quicker recovery within muscle tissues.”

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much will this increase hunger? Deciding to buy this or wait for anabolic XT to come back in Stock.