SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have never used noopept, but I’ve always thought about it with how much technical work goes into my cleans and snatches that all the nootropics definitely benefit me more than traditional energy style pre training drinks (in my scenario).

Getting off topic, as far as PA-XT goes mine is kicking in hard this week.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I had an Assault Bike + Concept Rower test workout today and when I was done I was so pumped up I looked like I had just done a high volume full body session. I couldn't believe how pumped up my upper body felt and it was great because the pump didn't hinder my ability to push the pace on both.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya the stack I am running with PA-xt is really humming along right now. Not even focused on leg strength this cycle and hit 330lbs x 2 x 2 for paused Front Squats today. :D
nice .. im going on 4 weeks of PA w/ swole caps + turkestone ( i know i know pple will say its garbage )
but i started solo and noticed something from it so i picked up more MA-turk 750 and loving these 3 stacked.

replacing turk with pepti-plex i think its a better option which my gym partner is running PA +pepti and he loves it .. i already knows what it brings to the table but staying patience and will run it next month once i cut off turk

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nice .. im going on 4 weeks of PA w/ swole caps + turkestone ( i know i know pple will say its garbage )
but i started solo and noticed something from it so i picked up more MA-turk 750 and loving these 3 stacked.

replacing turk with pepti-plex i think its a better option which my gym partner is running PA +pepti and he loves it .. i already knows what it brings to the table but staying patience and will run it next month once i cut off turk
I think a lot of people just repeat what others have said without looking at the facts and a big fact is that different brands have different levels of quality and different things with raw materials. Turkesterone-750 is a good seller for Muscle Addiction and I really, really enjoyed Ecdy-Plex from CEL which uses the same type Turkesterone. The only reason I took it out of my regimen is that we're sold out at the moment and I'll be adding it back in when we get it back in. So imo, that sounds like a good stack.

Pepti-Plex + Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great stack too and I'm glad that your workout partner is liking it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a lot of people just repeat what others have said without looking at the facts and a big fact is that different brands have different levels of quality and different things with raw materials. Turkesterone-750 is a good seller for Muscle Addiction and I really, really enjoyed Ecdy-Plex from CEL which uses the same type Turkesterone. The only reason I took it out of my regimen is that we're sold out at the moment and I'll be adding it back in when we get it back in. So imo, that sounds like a good stack.

Pepti-Plex + Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great stack too and I'm glad that your workout partner is liking it.
totally agree .. gotta try and judge it yourself.
same with trib gets bashed alot

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
totally agree .. gotta try and judge it yourself.
same with trib gets bashed alot
The thing with people bashing Tribulus is weird to me.

I think its because some brands really do overhype it promoting it as a test booster and maybe that bring some of the backlash on it. But it really is great for libido and if that's what someone is looking for, a good Tribulus is great for that.

Plus, I think its always important to look at things in context - and in context, Tribulus first became associated with increasing testosterone back in the early 90's and in all fairness, for that time period, it was a good ingredient for that as compared to the other options available at the time. And also, in context of the 90's, most people back then did assume that anything that increased libido increased testosterone. Knowledge has just simply evolved since then.

Like our Tribulus-750, I would never suggest it for just test boosting, but if someone is looking for a libido increase, its a great inexpensive add-on to other products.