SNS PA?

captainds

Awards
I seen this in a thread a few weeks back that this would be releasing soon. I was just curious what’s the time table looking like for you guys ? I am on Xgels and sustain alpha as of right now and have about 8 weeks left. I would love to throw some phosphatidic acid in the mix! 😂😂

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope it contains Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylcholine, and Phosphatidylethanolamine! :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I seen this in a thread a few weeks back that this would be releasing soon. I was just curious what’s the time table looking like for you guys ? I am on Xgels and sustain alpha as of right now and have about 8 weeks left. I would love to throw some phosphatidic acid in the mix! 😂😂
Yes I've been waiting for this as well
Also on the waiting list for the SNS PA
Thank you all for the interest. I really appreciate it.

On our end, the formula is approved and the labels are being printed. Honestly, most of the delay has been on the raw material suppliers end. We are using Mediator PA, which is a branded ingredient and its taken the company quite some time to ship the raw materials. This is one of those great examples of when I give an ETA I gave it off the best estimate I had at the time but then on the backend some things went wrong that are out of our control.

I'm really hoping that it will be out in the next 4 weeks, no more than 6 weeks.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one of the drops im most excited about. The thought of being able to run PA as a staple is just awesome!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's the same ingredients that ND SmartPA has. It has awesome reviews.
I think you're confused :)

This thread is about Phosphatidic Acid.

I think you're thinking of Smart PS, which is a branded version of phosphatidylserine which is the ingredient combination you listed, but a completely different product.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you're confused :)

This thread is about Phosphatidic Acid.

I think you're thinking of Smart PS, which is a branded version of phosphatidylserine which is the ingredient combination you listed, but a completely different product.
Oh I see! I got my phosphate chemistry all wrong. Thanks :)

captainds

Awards
Awesome thanks so much for the feedback. I can’t wait super stoked about it! I couldn’t handle no more of those lecithin granules… 😂 SNS always delivers you guys have some awesome products!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome thanks so much for the feedback. I can’t wait super stoked about it! I couldn’t handle no more of those lecithin granules… 😂 SNS always delivers you guys have some awesome products!
No problem at all. Thank you for your interest.

If there are ever other things you'd like to see from us, please let me know.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem at all. Thank you for your interest.

If there are ever other things you'd like to see from us, please let me know.
I have an idea. How about a supplement based on awesome healthy spices? Like a pill that contains Garlic, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cloves, Thyme, Rosemary, Cardamon, Parlsey, Ginger, and Cayenne Pepper? You can call it...SNS Redolence XT.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
I have an idea. How about a supplement based on awesome healthy spices? Like a pill that contains Garlic, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cloves, Thyme, Rosemary, Cardamon, Parlsey, Ginger, and Cayenne Pepper? You can call it...SNS Redolence XT.
Nigella Sativa would be a nice addition aswell… 😃

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nigella Sativa would be a nice addition aswell… 😃
We are actually using that in a formula that should be out in the next couple of weeks :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's an interesting idea. The hard part would be that some of those require very high dosing to be effective so it could turn into a lot of capsules if we went with the absolute best dosing on each.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need this !!! 😂 Are we getting close ?
With the way production times are right now, its hard to give anywhere near accurate ETA's but I hope so :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any good news on this yet ? Plan on buying 100 bottles are so 😂.
Ha. I wish that was true haha.

It's in the production lineup. I can't give an exact ETA because what happens is that a lot of times its our own products bumping our own products back in the production lineup. We love coming out with new products and have a lot of stuff lined up but we have to focus on keeping existing sellers in stock and sometimes that makes things get pushed back unfortunately. I'd say realistically we're probably 4 to 6 weeks out.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ha. I wish that was true haha.

It's in the production lineup. I can't give an exact ETA because what happens is that a lot of times its our own products bumping our own products back in the production lineup. We love coming out with new products and have a lot of stuff lined up but we have to focus on keeping existing sellers in stock and sometimes that makes things get pushed back unfortunately. I'd say realistically we're probably 4 to 6 weeks out.
what is the next SNS or CEL product comming out?

captainds

Awards
4-6 weeks 😒…. I am going be having some muscle atrophy over here. 😂. I definitely understand times are crazy! All the great products you guys release is well worth the wait !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4-6 weeks 😒…. I am going be having some muscle atrophy over here. 😂. I definitely understand times are crazy! All the great products you guys release is well worth the wait !
I'm sorry. We do our absolute best.

If its any consolation, I promise that no one wants the new products released worse than I do because I'm the one with money tied up in the labels and raw materials haha.

I appreciate the understanding. We have a lot of really cool things coming up, its just a constant balancing act between keepings things in stock and fitting new things in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what is the next SNS or CEL product comming out?
I'm honestly not 100% sure. I know that sounds crazy, but we have so many things in the production lineup. Hopefully, it would be Anabolic XT but the way production is, formulas and larger runs take a lot longer than single ingredient and smaller runs so I could be thinking Anabolic XT and then they could have a small time block and fit one of the single ingredients in faster than I'm expecting.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm honestly not 100% sure. I know that sounds crazy, but we have so many things in the production lineup. Hopefully, it would be Anabolic XT but the way production is, formulas and larger runs take a lot longer than single ingredient and smaller runs so I could be thinking Anabolic XT and then they could have a small time block and fit one of the single ingredients in faster than I'm expecting.
Please tell me Apigenin will be included in Anabolic XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please tell me Apigenin will be included in Anabolic XT.
I don't like to lie to people :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, we will have Apigenin included in several upcoming products but not Anabolic XT.

I think its a great ingredient and people that like it or want to use it will be very happy soon; but Anabolic XT is absolutely loaded with ingredients and Apigenin just didn't as much sense in that as it does some other ones.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

On a serious note, we will have Apigenin included in several upcoming products but not Anabolic XT.

I think its a great ingredient and people that like it or want to use it will be very happy soon; but Anabolic XT is absolutely loaded with ingredients and Apigenin just didn't as much sense in that as it does some other ones.
When do you think you'll be able to start sharing some more information about the Anabolic XT formula? I'm very curious what the ingredient profile is going to look like.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do you think you'll be able to start sharing some more information about the Anabolic XT formula? I'm very curious what the ingredient profile is going to look like.
let the guessing game begin :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
let the guessing game begin :)
Actually, I would prefer it not begin yet bc I'm not going to participate in it and confirm anything so I don't want people to get any preconceived notions and take my silence on it one way or the other haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably a few weeks. It would have to be when I have pretty concrete ETA for the product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, I would prefer it not begin yet bc I'm not going to participate in it and confirm anything so I don't want people to get any preconceived notions and take my silence on it one way or the other haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

When will you reveal Anabolic XT? Or any of its contents? Is this under cel or sns. Is it a alternative to Anabolic Effect? Or?

edit what is the ETA with the PA supplement?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will you reveal Anabolic XT? Or any of its contents? Is this under cel or sns. Is it a alternative to Anabolic Effect? Or?

edit what is the ETA with the PA supplement?
Phosphatidic Acid XT should be released within the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Anabolic XT should be out hopefully by the end of January.

Anabolic XT will be an SNS product. It isn't meant to be an alternative to Anabolic Effect. It will be a great product, but completely not related to Anabolic Effect. People will be able to stack them or cycle from one to the other :)

I won't do any ingredient reveals until I have a concrete ETA on it. And right now, we absolutely want to go ahead and bring it out but we also are working to get back in some existing products that we are out of stock on. As exciting as new products are, its the sales of existing products that allow for them and sometimes we wind up pushing new releases back by putting existing product runs in front of it. It's a constant balancing act. I do the best I can do, I really do.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT should be released within the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Anabolic XT should be out hopefully by the end of January.

Anabolic XT will be an SNS product. It isn't meant to be an alternative to Anabolic Effect. It will be a great product, but completely not related to Anabolic Effect. People will be able to stack them or cycle from one to the other :)

I won't do any ingredient reveals until I have a concrete ETA on it. And right now, we absolutely want to go ahead and bring it out but we also are working to get back in some existing products that we are out of stock on. As exciting as new products are, its the sales of existing products that allow for them and sometimes we wind up pushing new releases back by putting existing product runs in front of it. It's a constant balancing act. I do the best I can do, I really do.
Nice detailed response, thank you. I just ordered Reduce XT from Powermyself today. Will they be picking up PA or Anabolic XT?

is PA just PA like Xgels is just Ara? Are we allowed to know the dosage? Also any reason the CEL Epicatechin product is super expensive now ? I thought Follidrone was over priced (which it is) @ Powermyself, however they have CEL Epi for £69.99?! Madness (for comparison PMS have Follidrone for £49.99 which is still expensive and bad value, but £69.99 is crazy)

Edit: to put into perspective, Pred (known to super inflate the cost of everything and the most expensive UK site for these supps) have cel epi plex for £49.99 so normally PMS is around £5-£10 cheaper on everything... so thinking maybe PMS have made an error in the pricing
for example pick any of these “premium supps” and they will ALL be more expensive on Pred eg Invictus, XPG stuff, Reduce XT, Anabolic Effect, Stano-Plex (good example), M-Test (I could go on and on, but you get my jist)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice detailed response, thank you. I just ordered Reduce XT from Powermyself today. Will they be picking up PA or Anabolic XT?

is PA just PA like Xgels is just Ara? Are we allowed to know the dosage? Also any reason the CEL Epicatechin product is super expensive now ? I thought Follidrone was over priced (which it is) @ Powermyself, however they have CEL Epi for £69.99?! Madness (for comparison PMS have Follidrone for £49.99 which is still expensive and bad value, but £69.99 is crazy)
I hope that Powermyself would pick up most of the new items on their next order after they are released, but we never know for sure. But I hope so.

If Powermyself increased the price of Epi-Plex, fuss at them over it, not me - because our price has never increased on it. And at the price we sell it to them for, there is absolutely no reason it should be that high imo. I hate it when places mark up the products to the point people won't buy them - and then turn around and complain to us when the products don't sell well for them.

Phosphatidic Acid XT is a formulation product that will contain several ingredients. I do not release ingredient panels before the products are released or within a week of it. But I had confirmed the dosage awhile back in that one serving of Phosphatidic Acid XT will contain 1500 mg. Mediator 50P which yields 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

A lot of brands label PA products very deceptively to try to pass off the total material dosage as the actual amount of Phosphatidic Acid. On ours, we are fully transparent on it and will show both.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope that Powermyself would pick up most of the new items on their next order after they are released, but we never know for sure. But I hope so.

If Powermyself increased the price of Epi-Plex, fuss at them over it, not me - because our price has never increased on it. And at the price we sell it to them for, there is absolutely no reason it should be that high imo. I hate it when places mark up the products to the point people won't buy them - and then turn around and complain to us when the products don't sell well for them.

Phosphatidic Acid XT is a formulation product that will contain several ingredients. I do not release ingredient panels before the products are released or within a week of it. But I had confirmed the dosage awhile back in that one serving of Phosphatidic Acid XT will contain 1500 mg. Mediator 50P which yields 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

A lot of brands label PA products very deceptively to try to pass off the total material dosage as the actual amount of Phosphatidic Acid. On ours, we are fully transparent on it and will show both.
Sorry mate, I wasn’t getting at you. I assumed as PMS are normally very fair in pricing that there must of been a price hike at production cost of Epi or something as I’m sure it was a lot cheaper previously...

Ah nice, I wasn’t sure if it was a solo ingredient formula, still would have tried it. But a formulation, even better. Stackable with X gels? Also I’ve read that Epi plex shouldn’t be stacked with X Gels, but can’t fine the information again... maybe to do with inflammatory responses? Sure I read best to do one, then the other; anything you have heard of before ?
Yeah with PA, need to read up again, but I recall a lot of brands being sneaky with their labels, as I’m sure clinical (will have to check) is 1500mg or 750mg but Mediator is usually 50% PA... so yield is less but companies didn’t always disclose that. Is it a 1 or 2 serving person day formula (if you can say)?

Also have a great idea of a product for SNS or probably XPG, which I think would sell if you could make it and it was reasonable for yourself and worthwhile. Clone or similar of Prototype Nutrition 7 Spray. I know XPG have 7 Keto (ab-solved) and Beta-Androstenetriol (Supress-C, will try when finish my bottle of Reduce XT). But another product of just those two and the price to reflect this (would be more than either of aforementioned products) and I think it would do well as I like to stack the two as do others. Usually run Invictus & VII-KT together (buying two individual products gets expensive) which a few members here do. And I refuse to buy from Pred which seems only EU place to buy 7 Spray, so gap in the market, potentially. Have a look and see if it’s viable for you and if it makes $£€, it makes sense :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry mate, I wasn’t getting at you. I assumed as PMS are normally very fair in pricing that there must of been a price hike at production cost of Epi or something as I’m sure it was a lot cheaper previously...

Ah nice, I wasn’t sure if it was a solo ingredient formula, still would have tried it. But a formulation, even better. Stackable with X gels? Also I’ve read that Epi plex shouldn’t be stacked with X Gels, but can’t fine the information again... maybe to do with inflammatory responses? Sure I read best to do one, then the other; anything you have heard of before ?
Yeah with PA, need to read up again, but I recall a lot of brands being sneaky with their labels, as I’m sure clinical (will have to check) is 1500mg or 750mg but Mediator is usually 50% PA... so yield is less but companies didn’t always disclose that. Is it a 1 or 2 serving person day formula (if you can say)?

Also have a great idea of a product for SNS or probably XPG, which I think would sell if you could make it and it was reasonable for yourself and worthwhile. Clone or similar of Prototype Nutrition 7 Spray. I know XPG have 7 Keto (ab-solved) and Beta-Androstenetriol (Supress-C, will try when finish my bottle of Reduce XT). But another product of just those two and the price to reflect this (would be more than either of aforementioned products) and I think it would do well as I like to stack the two as do others. Usually run Invictus & VII-KT together (buying two individual products gets expensive) which a few members here do. And I refuse to buy from Pred which seems only EU place to buy 7 Spray, so gap in the market, potentially. Have a look and see if it’s viable for you and if it makes $£€, it makes sense :)
It's okay, I understand. But no, we haven't increased the price on it at all. That's 100% all on them. And honestly, it frustrates the hell out of me that they do stuff like that. I wasn't joking when I said they really will do stuff like that and then really will email me later on and say something about product xyz not selling as well as it did before - when the reason is they increased the pricing on it.

I appreciate them carrying our products but do wish they would price them more fairly. Sometimes, like in the case of what you said about Epi-Plex here, it seems like they list them but almost try not to sell them. I don't get it.

Phosphatidic Acid XT will stack great with X-Gels.

I'm not sure what you're talking about in terms of saying that Epi-Plex shouldn't be stacked with X-Gels. I completely disagree with that statement. I use Epi-Plex as a year round supplement and I see no reason it shouldn't be stacked wit X-Gels. If someone is super concerned about any possible recovery benefits from Epi-Plex offsetting anything from X-Gels, they're overthinking it and if they want to be super cautious, take the dosages spaced out at different times of the day.

The clinical study dosage for Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is 1500 mg. Mediator 50P which equals 750 mg. active Phosphatidic Acid which is exactly what we will have in Phosphatidic Acid XT. When it first came out, it was just called Mediator Phosphatidic Acid. They changed it to the 50P to try to get brands to be more transparent and identify the total and active doses but many brands still don't do that. They'll put something like 750 mg. as the total dose hoping people will assume that is the active dose but that really would only provide 375 mg. (50% of the listed dose).

Phosphatidic Acid XT will contains a full 30 day supply and will be a 4 capsule per day formula. You could do 4 caps once per day or 2 caps twice per day, entirely up to you.

Thank you for the idea. I appreciate that. I want to make sure I understand properly - you're saying you'd like to see a product that would combine Beta-Androstenetriol like in Suppress-C with 7-OXO/7-Keto in one product? If so, what dosage would you like to see of each? Suppress-C and Ab-Solved is a great stack but Ab-Solved is designed to be localized so there is definitely room in their lineup for a 7-OXO product if people would like to see one. So they could either do a 7-OXO one that people could stack with Suppress-C or possibly do one that has both in there.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's okay, I understand. But no, we haven't increased the price on it at all. That's 100% all on them. And honestly, it frustrates the hell out of me that they do stuff like that. I wasn't joking when I said they really will do stuff like that and then really will email me later on and say something about product xyz not selling as well as it did before - when the reason is they increased the pricing on it.

I appreciate them carrying our products but do wish they would price them more fairly. Sometimes, like in the case of what you said about Epi-Plex here, it seems like they list them but almost try not to sell them. I don't get it.

Phosphatidic Acid XT will stack great with X-Gels.

I'm not sure what you're talking about in terms of saying that Epi-Plex shouldn't be stacked with X-Gels. I completely disagree with that statement. I use Epi-Plex as a year round supplement and I see no reason it shouldn't be stacked wit X-Gels. If someone is super concerned about any possible recovery benefits from Epi-Plex offsetting anything from X-Gels, they're overthinking it and if they want to be super cautious, take the dosages spaced out at different times of the day.

The clinical study dosage for Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is 1500 mg. Mediator 50P which equals 750 mg. active Phosphatidic Acid which is exactly what we will have in Phosphatidic Acid XT. When it first came out, it was just called Mediator Phosphatidic Acid. They changed it to the 50P to try to get brands to be more transparent and identify the total and active doses but many brands still don't do that. They'll put something like 750 mg. as the total dose hoping people will assume that is the active dose but that really would only provide 375 mg. (50% of the listed dose).

Phosphatidic Acid XT will contains a full 30 day supply and will be a 4 capsule per day formula. You could do 4 caps once per day or 2 caps twice per day, entirely up to you.

Thank you for the idea. I appreciate that. I want to make sure I understand properly - you're saying you'd like to see a product that would combine Beta-Androstenetriol like in Suppress-C with 7-OXO/7-Keto in one product? If so, what dosage would you like to see of each? Suppress-C and Ab-Solved is a great stack but Ab-Solved is designed to be localized so there is definitely room in their lineup for a 7-OXO product if people would like to see one. So they could either do a 7-OXO one that people could stack with Suppress-C or possibly do one that has both in there.
Yeah I couldn’t recall exactly, think I read previously it was advised against to stack Follidrone with X-Gels and I thought it was related to Epicatechin. You could be right though and they would work well together.

interested in the PA formulation. I’ll keep an eye out at PMS as they carry a lot of the stuff

No problem on the idea. Yes, ideally both in one, an immune boosting, fat loss, cortisol control gel. Both ingredients I feel work synergistically and no reason not to combine them. I’ve been running IL VII-KT and it’s not the same since I stopped IL Invictus...
Yeah a 2-in-1 gel would be great and I hear XPG carrier is great as well. If that wasn’t viable, a solo 7-Keto/7-OXO could work at a lowe cost than Ab-solved. Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea of Absolved l, but haven’t used and plan to run Suppress-C after my Reduce-XT and I’m a big fan of IL Invictus, thus have high expectations of XPG Suppress-C. In terms of dosages, I like between 100mg-200mg of 7-Keto/7-OXO and around 100mg of Beta-Androstenetriol I find most optimal. I think many would be happy with 1-1 ratio of each, I’ve run 100mg of each and been happy and when finances permitted 100mg Beta-Androstenetriol with 200mg 7-Keto/7-OXO. Hopefully it’s viable

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I couldn’t recall exactly, think I read previously it was advised against to stack Follidrone with X-Gels and I thought it was related to Epicatechin. You could be right though and they would work well together.

interested in the PA formulation. I’ll keep an eye out at PMS as they carry a lot of the stuff

No problem on the idea. Yes, ideally both in one, an immune boosting, fat loss, cortisol control gel. Both ingredients I feel work synergistically and no reason not to combine them. I’ve been running IL VII-KT and it’s not the same since I stopped IL Invictus...
Yeah a 2-in-1 gel would be great and I hear XPG carrier is great as well. If that wasn’t viable, a solo 7-Keto/7-OXO could work at a lowe cost than Ab-solved. Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea of Absolved l, but haven’t used and plan to run Suppress-C after my Reduce-XT and I’m a big fan of IL Invictus, thus have high expectations of XPG Suppress-C. In terms of dosages, I like between 100mg-200mg of 7-Keto/7-OXO and around 100mg of Beta-Androstenetriol I find most optimal. I think many would be happy with 1-1 ratio of each, I’ve run 100mg of each and been happy and when finances permitted 100mg Beta-Androstenetriol with 200mg 7-Keto/7-OXO. Hopefully it’s viable
I think a 7-OXO/7-Keto product would likely be a viable option for Xtreme Performance Gels. I'm not sure if they would want to combine it with B-Triol since they already have Suppress-C or make it as a completely separate product so that they could be stacked. Or they may want to do both. I'll definitely make sure the idea gets conveyed.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I’ve read that Epi plex shouldn’t be stacked with X Gels, but can’t fine the information again... maybe to do with inflammatory responses? Sure I read best to do one, then the other; anything you have heard of before ?

I always thought that was the case as well. Both have always been instructed to take preworkout, but with epi's anti-inflammatory properties it was advised against taking next to ARA, as it would hinder the pro inflammatory benefits of ARA. Some pretty smart guys on the forums (synapsin & xtyler) echoes those thoughts if I recall correctly

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive stacked epi-plex and xgels .. long time ago and i dont recall any issues and i finished 2 months run of it.

i remember i started 2 xgels cap + 1 epiplex pre .. then would increase to 4xgels + 1 epiplex .. with no negative side effects

i can tolerate xgels, if you have run ara before i think you will be okay .. if you are new to ara then you have to play around with it.

its always gonna be person to person dependent, i didnt feel like it dimished my ara effects .. good thing about sns/cel products are you get whats on the label non prop blend so you know and can control your dosages.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always thought that was the case as well. Both have always been instructed to take preworkout, but with epi's anti-inflammatory properties it was advised against taking next to ARA, as it would hinder the pro inflammatory benefits of ARA. Some pretty smart guys on the forums (synapsin & xtyler) echoes those thoughts if I recall correctly
those 2 are some of the smartest on here i agree, maybe they read some studies on it that i am not aware of but as i stated above post i had no issues with taking them together.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem most people don’t get is that you can’t just lump everything into “reduce inflammation” and “increase inflammation”. ARA works on a specific mechanism. As long as your anti-inflammatory supplement doesn’t inhibit COX-2 (pretty sure that’s it, been a while) it shouldn’t have any affect on the ARA. Also, be careful of omega-3s, they compete for absorption and can displace ARA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally think that Epicatechin is more importantly taken consistently and at the proper dose daily than specifically taking it pre-workout. I do like taking a dose of it pre-workout, but if doing a full dose of X-Gels pre-workout, one could just take Epi-Plex morning and night instead of pre-workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The problem most people don’t get is that you can’t just lump everything into “reduce inflammation” and “increase inflammation”. ARA works on a specific mechanism. As long as your anti-inflammatory supplement doesn’t inhibit COX-2 (pretty sure that’s it, been a while) it shouldn’t have any affect on the ARA. Also, be careful of omega-3s, they compete for absorption and can displace ARA.
Agreed. I think that sometimes people can get so caught up in the science of a perfect scenario that we all may accidentally over complicate things. That's why I try to keep it simple and not overthink it.

I like X-Gels (ARA). But I'm not going to stop taking Omega 3's and Epi-Plex to take them bc I use both year round. So I just space my dosages out away from them. Now, if people want to stop taking Omega 3's and Epicatechin to take X-Gels, that's okay, thats personal choice - just for me, I just space them out and go from there.