GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really do appreciate everyone's interest. I just can't give daily updates because I don't get daily updates.

I think there is a lot more that goes into new products than a lot of people realize, and that's okay.

And there's especially a lot more that goes into new products for companies like us that already have 70+ product across multiple brands.

The biggest reason I used to NEVER give ETA's and that I still don't like to give ETA's is bc things can change.

When I give an ETA for a product, its always correct to the best of my knowledge.
But a variety of things can happen to change things - these include but aren't limited to:
  • Raw material shortages - especially with specialty or branded ingredients. Branded ingredients have a lot of advantages but one disadvantage is that when the patent holder is out of material, there's no where else to get it from.
  • Capsule shortages - yes, this does happen. Especially with colored capsules. Which btw we're changing everything possible over to Veggie capsules as we run out of labels for the gelatin ones and there aren't color options in Veggie capsules, only clear and white.
  • Bottle shortages - labels are printed to fit specific bottles. Sometimes they will fit a size close, sometimes they won't. So if for example a label is made to fit a certain size, especially a specialty size, and they're out of stock, you're screwed. And it may be a case where they're supposed to be back in stock in a month or 6 weeks and you have thousands of dollars tied up in labels, it may be a better business decision to wait.
  • Prioritizing existing sellers - and this is a big one that affects things for us. The goal of any company is growth - we want to grow, sell more products, be more profitable, etc. New products are fun and exciting but they are really made possible by sales on existing products. So its important to prioritize making sure we have stocks on existing good sellers and sometimes tis means bumping them ahead of new releases.
Trust me, no one wants the new releases to come out quicker than I do, I can promise you that. As excited as everyone, including myself, is for them, as a company we're the ones that have money tied up in raw materials, labels, etc. I'm not exaggerating when I say this - but right now, I have over 20k tied up in labels for products that haven't come out yet. Just labels; not counting raw materials, just labels.

The estimated ETA for Phosphatidic Acid XT is mid Feb. But I can't say that for 100% certainty bc I'm not going to lie and say that if we haven't gotten in some of the other out of stocks that are great sellers that we wouldn't bump that in front of it. Bc from a business standpoint, it really makes retailers mad when we launch new things when out of a lot of existing products.

I appreciate everyone's understanding on this. I'm really doing the best I can. I'm working 70+ hours a week trying to make things happen and I still try my best to be active here and help people and keep everyone updated the best I can.
I think everyone here appreciates all the hard work you do and the quality of supplements you put out time after time ..shame on the delays will happen but i know SNS wont put out a subpar product ...so i will wait for great quality supplement all day long.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably a few weeks. It would have to be when I have pretty concrete ETA for the product.
Any update on this mate? When will the formula reveal be? Will this contain PA Mediator?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any update on this mate? When will the formula reveal be? Will this contain PA Mediator?
I explained a couple of posts back the update situation. We have over 70 products and over 30 products in production at any one given time. I don't get daily updates on things bc there just aren't daily updates to give. And honestly, the updates I ask for and bug the cm's about are normally about getting existing product back in stock like Anabolic Effect, which we should have back in stock next week.

Here's a copy and paste of the post for convenience:

I really do appreciate everyone's interest. I just can't give daily updates because I don't get daily updates.

I think there is a lot more that goes into new products than a lot of people realize, and that's okay.

And there's especially a lot more that goes into new products for companies like us that already have 70+ product across multiple brands.

The biggest reason I used to NEVER give ETA's and that I still don't like to give ETA's is bc things can change.

When I give an ETA for a product, its always correct to the best of my knowledge.
But a variety of things can happen to change things - these include but aren't limited to:
  • Raw material shortages - especially with specialty or branded ingredients. Branded ingredients have a lot of advantages but one disadvantage is that when the patent holder is out of material, there's no where else to get it from.
  • Capsule shortages - yes, this does happen. Especially with colored capsules. Which btw we're changing everything possible over to Veggie capsules as we run out of labels for the gelatin ones and there aren't color options in Veggie capsules, only clear and white.
  • Bottle shortages - labels are printed to fit specific bottles. Sometimes they will fit a size close, sometimes they won't. So if for example a label is made to fit a certain size, especially a specialty size, and they're out of stock, you're screwed. And it may be a case where they're supposed to be back in stock in a month or 6 weeks and you have thousands of dollars tied up in labels, it may be a better business decision to wait.
  • Prioritizing existing sellers - and this is a big one that affects things for us. The goal of any company is growth - we want to grow, sell more products, be more profitable, etc. New products are fun and exciting but they are really made possible by sales on existing products. So its important to prioritize making sure we have stocks on existing good sellers and sometimes tis means bumping them ahead of new releases.
Trust me, no one wants the new releases to come out quicker than I do, I can promise you that. As excited as everyone, including myself, is for them, as a company we're the ones that have money tied up in raw materials, labels, etc. I'm not exaggerating when I say this - but right now, I have over 20k tied up in labels for products that haven't come out yet. Just labels; not counting raw materials, just labels.

The estimated ETA for Phosphatidic Acid XT is mid Feb. But I can't say that for 100% certainty bc I'm not going to lie and say that if we haven't gotten in some of the other out of stocks that are great sellers that we wouldn't bump that in front of it. Bc from a business standpoint, it really makes retailers mad when we launch new things when out of a lot of existing products.

I appreciate everyone's understanding on this. I'm really doing the best I can. I'm working 70+ hours a week trying to make things happen and I still try my best to be active here and help people and keep everyone updated the best I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it will have Mediator Phosphatidic Acid in it.

I have a good relationship with the patent holding company and from what I've seen, I speak more about quality control, label confusion, and label deception on Phosphatidic Acid products than anyone.

I don't do full formula reveals until a product is released or getting ready to be.

But I've confirmed in several posts that each bottle of Phosphatidic Acid XT will be 120 Veg Caps containing 30 servings with each serving providing 1500 mg. Mediator 50P supplying 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid + a couple of other ingredients. The price I expect it to be available to consumers for will be around the price that some brands charge for literally half the dosage.

I'm going to try to make a thread in the next few days about new products coming out, etc. that we can use for a formal update thread on things :)

captainds

Awards
Maybe in a week or so? I am tempted to buy some bravo 11 4 bottles to get 750mg of PA for a 60 day cycle. I am so impatient lol. I want to wait but it’s hard 😂😂😂.

captainds

Awards
I would have to buy 4 bottles just to get the same as SNS 2 bottles though🙁 . Which is going run 200 dollars just for a 2 month cycle 😳. Compared to probably only 100 dollars for 2 months of SNS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would have to buy 4 bottles just to get the same as SNS 2 bottles though🙁 . Which is going run 200 dollars just for a 2 month cycle 😳. Compared to probably only 100 dollars for 2 months of SNS.
And then that same money could allow you to front load and double the dose on ours or have a full 4 month supply haha :)

captainds

Awards
I bought 4 bottles of Xgels and iconic formulations Iconogoenin to hold me off . 😂 I also bought focus xt non caffeine version . I started new home health therapy job so I need to jump start my mornings ! 💪😁.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s all nice and dandy , but question remains…. WHEN ?
As soon as we possibly can :)

Just have a couple other things in front of it but shouldn't be long.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As soon as we possibly can :)

Just have a couple other things in front of it but shouldn't be long.
Any updates ??

When do you think release will be? Is before April realistic?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any updates ??

When do you think release will be? Is before April realistic?
I'm waiting on this as well. I may have unfairly been expecting the release by now, or at least an update on an eta, but I respect that sns8778 doesn't want to set expectations he might not be able to meet. With that in mind, I assume SNS is still waiting on one or more of the components of the product (raws, caps, bottles). I'll probably go to a different source for PA in the near term, but I'll be keeping an eye out for SNS's product when the time comes to order more.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
What would be a solid PA product to buy in the mean time? I’m not going to keep waiting….

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm waiting on this as well. I may have unfairly been expecting the release by now, or at least an update on an eta, but I respect that sns8778 doesn't want to set expectations he might not be able to meet. With that in mind, I assume SNS is still waiting on one or more of the components of the product (raws, caps, bottles). I'll probably go to a different source for PA in the near term, but I'll be keeping an eye out for SNS's product when the time comes to order more.
I just spoke with SNS yesterday, he just has too much on his plate to do it all alone .. plus keep in mind hes a family man too ( and that always comes first and it should for all of us ..so we all need to be respectful of that )

as for going diff route .. totally fine alot of great products out there, im doing the same and will jump on ASAP when it comes out

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This and Anabolic XT been in the works since last summer. I hope when they do drop they're epic.
What would be a solid PA product to buy in the mean time? I’m not going to keep waiting….
These subtle shots are why He doesn’t say anything about upcoming products. If he gives broad statements like “we have new stuff coming soon” people beg for hints as to whats coming. Saying it can build hype. So he relents, people get excited then ask for an ETA. When he gives a broad time range, people ask for something more concrete so he gives a statement like “maybe by the end of February if all goes right.” Well when all doesnt fo right, we start getting comments like the above.

“Im not going to keep waiting”

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
These subtle shots are why He doesn’t say anything about upcoming products. If he gives broad statements like “we have new stuff coming soon” people beg for hints as to whats coming. Saying it can build hype. So he relents, people get excited then ask for an ETA. When he gives a broad time range, people ask for something more concrete so he gives a statement like “maybe by the end of February if all goes right.” Well when all doesnt fo right, we start getting comments like the above.

Agreed. NO ONE wants these products to be available more than Steve. He’s got all of this time and money tied up into stuff that he hasn’t gotten a return from yet. From a business perspective, it’s ridiculous to think he hasn’t done everything in his power to roll these new products out, minus not restocking current inventory first but then it would just be constant whining and crying about those particular products being unavailable.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established

Bahahahaha. Wasn’t a shot at him, personally I don’t care when it comes out. I just thought if it was close I’d wait. Since it’s not out (no big deal) what would be a good option for a PA supplement?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sometimes I think people lose sight of the fact that there is a discussion component to these forums and not exclusively a marketing tool for the board sponsors. This discussion has progressed as I imagine it would if we were all gathered at a lounge, in person. I hope not many people here are looking at some of these comments as a sort of P.R. attack on a particular company.