SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

ToxAF

Awards
Funny enough this is Similar to the stack I have lined up for my PCT.

I made up my own 300mg caps of Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali, have two bottles of Furosap XT, was planning 12mg Boron Glycinate, and went Vaso 6 over S7. Skipped on the Primavie but might actually have a few bottles.

Plenty of other goodies as well, but I won't derail this thread.
Just curious, is there overlap between S7 and Vaso6? I run Vaso on its own as a staple.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious, is there overlap between S7 and Vaso6? I run Vaso on its own as a staple.
def not .. i have ran it various time with great results

CEL superswole has both if you can find a very rare tub :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably some overlap as they both increase NO, but seeing as they are often stacked together in pump products it could be more of a synergy. I just don't know where the ceiling is for increasing NO levels.

Now to be fair, I haven't actually used either.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's no issue at all with taking them together. We use VASO6 and S7 together in VasoForce XT and Super Swole.

I use VASO6 as a staple myself and its fine to take Optimize-T with it. If anything, there could be good synergy :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Will M Test be available anytime soon at DPS/and or Amazon?
M-Test is in transit to us now. I would expect it in on Monday and we will then ship to DPS and other retailers. So I would say middle of next week for those.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Should you take all 4 capsules at once or divide it up? Also any specific time that seems more reasonable to take them?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should you take all 4 capsules at once or divide it up? Also any specific time that seems more reasonable to take them?
I had posted this earlier ..

DOSING:
Take all 4 at once or split 2and2 caps ( Its your choice .. i prefer the split up breakfast/dinner .. but nothing wrong with all 4 at once and be done for the day

Timing to me doesn't matter .. stay consistent daily and i believe people will enjoy it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personal preference is fine... it's more along the lines of an accumulation product where it works as you take it consistently vs having a dramatic acute effect (tho there is some of that as certain ingredients do have some). Personally I'm a 2+2 guy but the benefits will be the same with all 4 at once... Like GQ said, the more important factor is just consistent daily use :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With or without food?
Either way is fine. With any herbal, if by chance anyone does experience stomach issues from taking it on an empty stomach, then just try taking it with food. But 99% of people should be fine either way.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Received my two bottles of Optimize-T today, excited to utilize it alongside Clomid for my upcoming post cycle. Ingredient profile is fantastic! Also, was super appreciative for the promotional items included. Thanks Steve!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Received my two bottles of Optimize-T today, excited to utilize it alongside Clomid for my upcoming post cycle. Ingredient profile is fantastic! Also, was super appreciative for the promotional items included. Thanks Steve!
Thank you. I appreciate that. I hope you'll really like them.

Also, since you brought up Clomid, I'll use this post to drop a hint - I am never one to want to compare supplements to drugs like Clomid. I think it sets unrealistic expectations when companies do that. I think the proper way to do it is to moreso say that no supplement is likely to be as effective as a drug like Clomid, but we have a product coming out within the next 8 weeks or so that imo will be the closest natural product to Clomid available. The reason for this is not only bc of Clomid's popularity in PCT but also in HRT now days. This particular product will be under CEL. This product will stack great with Optimize-T as well.

Disclaimer - ETA's now days are best guesses. Keeping existing selling products in stock is the priority and sometimes bumps back new releases. So the 8 weeks is just a guess.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Also, since you brought up Clomid, I'll use this post to drop a hint - I am never one to want to compare supplements to drugs like Clomid. I think it sets unrealistic expectations when companies do that. I think the proper way to do it is to moreso say that no supplement is likely to be as effective as a drug like Clomid, but we have a product coming out within the next 8 weeks or so that imo will be the closest natural product to Clomid available. The reason for this is not only bc of Clomid's popularity in PCT but also in HRT now days. This particular product will be under CEL. This product will stack great with Optimize-T as well.

Disclaimer - ETA's now days are best guesses. Keeping existing selling products in stock is the priority and sometimes bumps back new releases. So the 8 weeks is just a guess.
right on! If it is available by the time I start post cycle I’ll pick some up and run alongside Opt T & my serm. Thanks again! Keep crushing it brother 🤘

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For people who can't stand some of the sides of Clomid this sounds fantastic. Sure I enjoy crying during a good Lifetime movie as much as the next in touch with my sensitive side guy but it can get ridiculous on clomid sometimes.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

this is an awesome tease, i really was considering doing a clomid run once my 2 bottles of optimize t run out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is an awesome tease, i really was considering doing a clomid run once my 2 bottles of optimize t run out.
If all goes well, we should have this out by then. It would stack great with Optimize-T as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have a lot of stuff coming up that I'd love to be able to tease and talk about - the main thing that stops me from it is the amount of people that can be rude about ETA's and things not coming out when we hope. There's 2 sides to that right now - there's the side that the supply chain in almost everything is screwed up right now so delays happen; and there's also the fact that I know new products are exciting, but pour main priority is keeping existing items in stock so sometimes decisions have to be made to put a production run of an existing product in front of a new release.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For people who can't stand some of the sides of Clomid this sounds fantastic. Sure I enjoy crying during a good Lifetime movie as much as the next in touch with my sensitive side guy but it can get ridiculous on clomid sometimes.
For me it’s not always the feels in a sappy sense but the overall emotional swings are ridic. Can go from sad to happy to angry to calm in like 5min. It’s like having 5 personalities ha

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have a lot of stuff coming up that I'd love to be able to tease and talk about - the main thing that stops me from it is the amount of people that can be rude about ETA's and things not coming out when we hope. There's 2 sides to that right now - there's the side that the supply chain in almost everything is screwed up right now so delays happen; and there's also the fact that I know new products are exciting, but pour main priority is keeping existing items in stock so sometimes decisions have to be made to put a production run of an existing product in front of a new release.
I can't imagine as I am terrible at keeping "secrets" like this. Any time I buy something for my wife I last three minutes after she gets home before I am giving her the gift, often time weeks in advance of her birthday/anniversary lol.

Anyone that has been around for any length of time should remember almost every single company on here at one point or another has had a release delayed. This happened ALL THE TIME before the C monster reared its ugly head. I think now more people are beginning to understand the situation as it's in almost all industries at this point. Be that as it may, some people just don't understand how things get to the shelf they buy from and will be upset if there is any kind of delay so not giving hard release dates is just smart if you can resist doing so.

That being said what is Metabolic Xtreme? :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't imagine as I am terrible at keeping "secrets" like this. Any time I buy something for my wife I last three minutes after she gets home before I am giving her the gift, often time weeks in advance of her birthday/anniversary lol.

Anyone that has been around for any length of time should remember almost every single company on here at one point or another has had a release delayed. This happened ALL THE TIME before the C monster reared its ugly head. I think now more people are beginning to understand the situation as it's in almost all industries at this point. Be that as it may, some people just don't understand how things get to the shelf they buy from and will be upset if there is any kind of delay so not giving hard release dates is just smart if you can resist doing so.

That being said what is Metabolic Xtreme? :)
I don't mind the people that don't understand and I'm happy when people ask out of excitement.

What has gotten to me over the last few months is some people asking condescendingly or making it a joke like we've delayed anything on purpose. I can promise that nobody wants everything in process to come out more than we do bc I'm the one with the money tied up in the labels, raw materials, artwork, etc.

Good catch - where did you see that at? I've teased it a few times.

We have several really cool fat loss projects in the works. Metabolic Xtreme will be one of them :)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i get it, so do alot of others on here. I think its a good thing that innovation is still happening whether it comes in 2 months or 6 months, nice to know things just dont go stagnant.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't mind the people that don't understand and I'm happy when people ask out of excitement.

What has gotten to me over the last few months is some people asking condescendingly or making it a joke like we've delayed anything on purpose. I can promise that nobody wants everything in process to come out more than we do bc I'm the one with the money tied up in the labels, raw materials, artwork, etc.

We have several really cool fat loss projects in the works. Metabolic Xtreme will be one of them :)
more info on metabolic xtreme?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
more info on metabolic xtreme?
We have several new fat burners in the works.

MitoBurn XT - as it sounds, a MitoBurn product (MitoBurn + Bioperine).

MitoBurn formula product - that the only holdup is can't think of a dang name for it.

CEL Stimulant Fat Burner

CEL Stimulant Free Fat Burner - pretty unique, there's not anything on the market like it now.

Metabolic Xtreme - Stimulant based fat burner for people that want energy but that Thermagize XT may be a little too strong for. And also, Metabolic Xtreme has some cool elements that aren't normally in stimulant products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i get it, so do alot of others on here. I think its a good thing that innovation is still happening whether it comes in 2 months or 6 months, nice to know things just dont go stagnant.
Thank you.

I love the science side of things and I love helping people and making products that help people, so the development and innovation side never go stagnant or stop for me.

It just sometimes takes awhile for ideas to become reality because it takes a lot of time and money to make it happen. There is so much that goes into it that a lot of people never think about, especially for companies that are GMP compliant - raw material sourcing, testing, getting quotes, making sure the right size bottles are available (there's a plastics shortage now), label text to graphic designer, write ups, banners for promotion, etc. It's not bad for basic product or for companies that have a few products but we have 60+ products and literally over 20 in various stages of production right now.

There is also the side that a lot of people don't think on that is while new products are fun and exciting, we do have to focus on keeping our existing good sellers in stock because they are really what allows us the revenue to bring out the new ones. That's why I say - the best way for people to see new products from us is to help spread the word about the brands and help increases sales of the existing products. The more efficiently that happens, the faster it leads to new products :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A naming opportunity? Hmmmm ...
I want the word Burn in it and it has to be something that isn't already taken by other companies. That's what makes it hard is so many names are taken, many by companies never even heard of.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another thing on innovation -

There is product innovation and ingredient innovation.

Product innovation - our approach is pretty simple on this - to release the absolute best products at cost effective prices.

On ingredient innovation:

I stay quiet on this stuff most of the time because I never want to come off as putting any other companies down. But sometimes you hear companies say things like they themselves are working on ingredients, synthesis, etc. - and that may be true, they really may be doing it themselves, but hopefully they're aware that if they are, they may be violating GMP guidelines and breaking quite a few laws if they're modifying anything at all themselves for a production scale run.

And its important to remember that just because someone can do something on a small scale in their house or their office doesn't mean that it can be reproduced like that on a production run size scale and remain stable, be good quality, etc.

The way that it is supposed to be done, and the way we do it is paying legitimate raw material suppliers that have in house scientists and the equipment to do these things on a production scale to do this work and then pay for the proper testing including stability testing.

Interestingly, a lot of companies that use the words 'phytosomal', 'liposomal', and other terminology along those lines never the money for the stability testing to know whether the ingredients remain stable or revert back to their basic forms - which most will if not done properly and run on actual production style equipment.

Just because company XYZ is able to do a phytosomal 'in house' (and unfortunately in some cases, that is literally in their house), that does not mean that it stays that way once its encapsulated, bottled, and some time goes by.

Absolutely nothing above is meant negatively towards any particular company - I'm not speaking about anyone else, I'm just giving an insight into how to do it properly and legally; because it pertains to some things we work on on the side of things that people never see - for example, right now, we've spent over 3k on stability testing for an ingredient that I'm not sure if we will ever even release.

^^^ So it is frustrating sometimes to see how some companies just act like the laws on this stuff don't exist and/or throw stuff together and hope for the best when its an expensive process in both testing and development to try to do it the right way.

We have some really cool things like this that we're working on, but I never tease or discuss anything like this (and won't answer any questions as to what they are) because the most important part is making sure they can be done properly and maintain stability and then make sure that it can be done at a reasonable price on production scale runs.

I hope all that makes sense.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want the word Burn in it and it has to be something that isn't already taken by other companies. That's what makes it hard is so many names are taken, many by companies never even heard of.
Second Degree Burn
Burning Sensation
Burn Boost
Enormous Genitals

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On the product page for the two bottle special of paradoxine w/free Rasp. K bag, on dps. At the bottom. I saw it awhile ago and was going to ask but forgot until now. lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Second Degree Burn
Burning Sensation
Burn Boost
Enormous Genitals
Ha. :ROFLMAO:

One day I'm going to get some serious name help out of you haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the product page for the two bottle special of paradoxine w/free Rasp. K bag, on dps. At the bottom. I saw it awhile ago and was going to ask but forgot until now. lol
I've subtly mentioned it a few times. But the concept for it kept changing a couple times. I think I'm pretty much settled on exactly what I want it to be now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coupon code expired?
I went ahead and extended it to the end of the month - but I will give everyone notice that we will likely run out of stock within the next week or so. Restock ETA will hopefully be 2 to 3 weeks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tongkat Ali makes me ZzZzZzZz ..... at night it works perfect .... 4 at night for me and its great sleep
I was thinking it was the shilajit, huh. I've never heard tongkat does that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Optimize T seems to make me sleep better when I dose all 4 at night. Anyone else?
i think it can work both ways .. high T levels usually will make you ZZZZzzZZZzzz better lol

im splitting 2and2 .. maybe next month ill play around with 4 pre bed to see if it effects me as well

Oswizle

Awards
on the Reddit ND forums there a quite a few people that say the TA makes them drowsy/tired .... People have suggested perhaps due to Cortisol tanking?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on the Reddit ND forums there a quite a few people that say the TA makes them drowsy/tired .... People have suggested perhaps due to Cortisol tanking?
reddit.... :D
i think all those guys who used to talk shyt at bb.com forum are now there?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m interested in this as well…been having wild ass dreams since starting optimize t…been splitting dose 2 in am and 2 around 5ish