SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
So how does this compare to M-test? How are they different and what results to expect?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest taking this for 8 weeks and then taking a month break? I’ve seen suggestions for longer with MTest. Mine two bottles get here today!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you suggest taking this for 8 weeks and then taking a month break? I’ve seen suggestions for longer with MTest. Mine two bottles get here today!
Thats a basic idea that most follows 8 on 4 off
Although i havent ran this product over 8weeks .. i have experimented shilajit & spilanthes for 12-16weeks with great results .. so imo i do think it would be safe to enjoy this longer just like Mtest

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put my order in… need a real deal boost after the huge letdown in Androgin
thanks for the purchase, i think you will be pleased .. be sure to drop some feedback

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how does this compare to M-test? How are they different and what results to expect?
Similiar in a way that both are made to boost tests

Difference in a way that no ingredients overlap and can be stacked.

Results you can expect same, i think Opt-T will give you more boners and Mtest delivers more strength/endurance ..dont get me wrong boners do come with mtest but i think OptimizeT will please women more lol

make a great stack.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Similiar in a way that both are made to boost tests

Difference in a way that no ingredients overlap and can be stacked.

Results you can expect same, i think Opt-T will give you more boners and Mtest delivers more strength/endurance ..dont get me wrong boners do come with mtest but i think OptimizeT will please women more lol

make a great stack.
So there is nothing wrong with taking that much of tongkat? Considering there’s a decent amount in both which adds up to 800mg daily.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So there is nothing wrong with taking that much of tongkat? Considering there’s a decent amount in both which adds up to 800mg daily.
It's 2 different type of tongkat .. i believe the one in OPT-T is suppose to be superior and act better and also tested in study for erectile issues, Although the extract in Mtest also helps too just in diff way .. also the studies i read for Mtest i believe tongkat in it helps great deal with stress/help with mood ( which would explain why im all happy on it lol)

i believe both products were designed this way so can be stacked .. but @sns8778 is a guru behind the science and can prolly give us better answers .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perhaps a blend of all three could yield benefits?

Similar to this.. https://www.designsforhealth.com.au/product/trigandha/
That sounds good in theory but in reality, to do the effective researched dosages of Sensoril + KSM-66 and then add Shoden on top of it, it would likely make someone extremely tired.

I can also tell you from firsthand experience that when you have 3 branded ingredient companies that make competing ingredients, its almost impossible to get them to allow you to use them in the same product. Some companies just do it if their cm's have the ingredients in stock, but the branded ingredient companies can actually sue you over that if you don't have the proper documentation and licensing in place.

Our Elite Curcumin product that we have coming up, we're using 3 different patented forms of Curcumin in it and one branded ingredient company backed out even after signing the licensing agreement and us having labels made. It cost us over a thousand dollars in labels. We could have sued them but it would've cost more to sue than we would have won. Instead, I took my joy from them not realizing I do formulating for one of their bigger customers on one of their most popular ingredients who promptly removed that ingredient from their product and started using a competitors because of the way the company treated me :) (I want to note, I did not ask them to do that; I just told them to be careful of the company and what happened).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want to add SNS shipping is fast as phuk. Coming today and ordered a day and a half ago.
Thank you. We try our best to get packages out fast.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, there isn't. The type for both products has been chosen based on being the best type for both products; and combining them together shouldn't be an issue :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off is an idea that started being suggested many years ago with all testosterone boosting products. It was always more of an err on the side of caution type thing and really came from some of the bigger companies that are super conservative on ingredient recommendations because of insurance and legal reasons.

Put into perspective that the idea of continuous HRT almost didn't exist back then so even HRT was always cycled back then.

Now days, there is still the school of thought that adheres to that.

But there is also the school of thought that thinks if you can take HRT year round, then you can supplements too. And there is the simplistic approach that if something is optimizing testosterone levels and its helping you feel better, then why stop.

I hope all that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although i havent ran this product over 8weeks .. i have experimented shilajit & spilanthes for 12-16weeks with great results .. so imo i do think it would be safe to enjoy this longer just like Mtest
I agree. I explained in a little more detail in my above post as well.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
The 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off is an idea that started being suggested many years ago with all testosterone boosting products. It was always more of an err on the side of caution type thing and really came from some of the bigger companies that are super conservative on ingredient recommendations because of insurance and legal reasons.

Put into perspective that the idea of continuous HRT almost didn't exist back then so even HRT was always cycled back then.

Now days, there is still the school of thought that adheres to that.

But there is also the school of thought that thinks if you can take HRT year round, then you can supplements too. And there is the simplistic approach that if something is optimizing testosterone levels and its helping you feel better, then why stop.

I hope all that makes sense.
Makes sense! I’d like to have my T-Optimized all the time!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Dosing recommendations? Once a day? Twice? With or without food? Timing?
Any coupon codes?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosing recommendations? Once a day? Twice? With or without food? Timing?
Any coupon codes?

For a limited time, use coupon code: optimize25 to save 25% off of Optimize-T which makes your cost be 37.49 each for a full month supply.

Also, for a limited time, if you order 2 bottles, put the words 'Free Tribulus-750' in your order notes in the checkout section and in addition to 25% off, we'll give you a free SNS pill case AND a free bottle of SNS Tribulus-750 - 120 capsules.

DOSING:
Take all 4 at once or split 2and2 caps .. for me, i try everything without food and if i have any discomfort then ill do it with food.
Timing to me doesn't matter .. stay consistent daily and i believe people will enjoy it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Snapped up 3 bottles - impressive formula indeed! Intro offers are always enticing…
Thank you. I really appreciate it and I'm very glad that you're pleased with the formula. I hope that you'll really enjoy the product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been trying to take the time to reply to this post in a thorough way ever since it was posted and just been hectic last couple of days so I want to go ahead and reply here the best I can.

Optimize-T has been a product that we've wanted to bring to market for years now in the sense that we wanted a separate natural testosterone booster under SNS. The challenge is that M-Test is such a great product and such a great value - and we wanted to be able to do something that didn't compete with M-Test in the sense that we wanted it be able to be stacked with M-Test, appeal to anyone that didn't like KSM-66 and Mucuna (both in M-Test), and also appeal to the non-bodybuilding general health male that mainly wants a natural testosterone booster to help with libido, improved sense of well-being, positive mood, etc.

M-Test and Optimize-T are both great products.
M-Test and Optimize-T can be stacked together or they can be cycled; for example x amount of time on one, x amount of time on the other.

As for how they are different, the formulas are pretty different from one another and very complimentary to one another.

The results from both would be the results you would expect and want to see from a real natural testosterone booster - lean muscle, strength, fat loss, feeling better in general, improved sense of well-being, positive mood, increased libido, etc.

Different things work different for different people so its impossible to tell a person which one they'll like better or which one would work better for them until they try them and see which one works best for them individually.

I love M-Test and have used it as a daily use supplement for a long time. I'm not going to stop taking M-Test, but will be stacking Optimize-T with it.

henm

Awards
I order last night
Use the copune for 25 percent
But the tributes don’t added
Plz add to my order the tribulus 🙏
Sending in pm the order info

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I order last night
I'll make sure its added.

In my original post, I had said:
Also, for a limited time, if you order 2 bottles, put the words 'Free Tribulus-750' in your order notes in the checkout section and in addition to 25% off, we'll give you a free SNS pill case AND a free bottle of SNS Tribulus-750 - 120 capsules.

It won't show up anywhere on the checkout screen, all anyone has to do is put it in the order notes/comments part of the order.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@sns8778
My plan is to run one bottle of OptimizeXT and then run another bottle stacked w my free Tribulus...

Any opinions/suggestions on this game plan sir?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I order last night
His instructions to get the Tribulus were pretty clear to me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
My plan is to run one bottle of OptimizeXT and then run another bottle stacked w my free Tribulus...

Any opinions/suggestions on this game plan sir?
That's fine. You can do it that way or you would do 2 caps of Tribulus-750 per day for the 2 months. Whichever you prefer.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Optimize-T is legit. I may like it more than M-Test (which I've used religiously).

I can take KSM-66 in half dose 2x per day without it totally making me tired, but not 600mg at once. I'm glad this doesn't have it.

Libido is up. Erections. Sex Drive. I think OT is exactly what I wanted M-Test to be.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize-T is legit. I may like it more than M-Test (which I've used religiously).

I can take KSM-66 in half dose 2x per day without it totally making me tired, but not 600mg at once. I'm glad this doesn't have it.

Libido is up. Erections. Sex Drive. I think OT is exactly what I wanted M-Test to be.
Awesome. I'm really glad that you're liking it.

Are you going to try stacking them?

I'm going to start stacking them next week. I was going to start this week but I decided to wait until I'm able to have a little more time out of the office for issues that may come up haha ;)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. I'm really glad that you're liking it.

Are you going to try stacking them?

I'm going to start stacking them next week. I was going to start this week but I decided to wait until I'm able to have a little more time out of the office for issues that may come up haha ;)
I like to run things separate for a whole month's supply first to see it's effects, then I stack things. So perhaps on my next run.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to run things separate for a whole month's supply first to see it's effects, then I stack things. So perhaps on my next run.
Just ordered three.
That's exactly how I like to do it so I know what works :) and what doesn't :(
I'll be running a jar of SNS Pine Pollen later this year on it's own so I can tell
if it's worth picking up more in the future and if it's effective for me then I'll
stack it with something else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been taking Optimize T for about a week. It has not disappointed at all! Will finish up the next 7 weeks or so and evaluate, but pretty sure this will be a staple.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's fine. You can do it that way or you would do 2 caps of Tribulus-750 per day for the 2 months. Whichever you prefer.
I did the SNS trib with mtest and loved .. i think you will enjoy it very much with OptimizeT very much @MikeSumthin

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny enough this is Similar to the stack I have lined up for my PCT.

I made up my own 300mg caps of Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali, have two bottles of Furosap XT, was planning 12mg Boron Glycinate, and went Vaso 6 over S7. Skipped on the Primavie but might actually have a few bottles.

Plenty of other goodies as well, but I won't derail this thread.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been taking Optimize T for about a week. It has not disappointed at all! Will finish up the next 7 weeks or so and evaluate, but pretty sure this will be a staple.
Thank you for sharing. That's great to hear and I'm glad that you are enjoying it.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I'm guessing it kicked in within a few days or so?

badhabiz

Awards
hey there,

do you think of it (sns) as a stand alone? what about aromatization?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey there,

I'm not sure that I understand your question because the thread is about Optimize-T but the quote you quoted was about Shilajit & Spilanthes (ingredients in Optimize-T) and then M-Test.

But to answer, Optimize-T and/or M-Test can be stacked together or used separately - and I don't think there's anything to worry about as far as aromatization.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey there,

hey, i think sns answered your questions

did you meant if the products i meant are okay to stack as standalone ?
if so .. absolutely yes

and no aromatization issue on my end and the users i have seen are enjoying Mtest/OptimizeT stack very much.

badhabiz

Awards
hey, i think sns answered your questions

did you meant if the products i meant are okay to stack as standalone ?
if so .. absolutely yes

and no aromatization issue on my end and the users i have seen are enjoying Mtest/OptimizeT stack very much.
Yes, that was the question thank you
I'm not sure that I understand your question because the thread is about Optimize-T but the quote you quoted was about Shilajit & Spilanthes (ingredients in Optimize-T) and then M-Test.

But to answer, Optimize-T and/or M-Test can be stacked together or used separately - and I don't think there's anything to worry about as far as aromatization.
Any chance of you shipping to Italy ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance of you shipping to Italy ?
We have shipped to Italy in the past.

We just have to tell you the standard - we aren't responsible for customs, taxes, etc.

You should be able to check out through the SNS website and it should compute the shipping charges and options for you.