• Best Answer
Do cbd things get you high? Srs just thought it was for marketing

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a nootropic ingredient. I'm doing a very detailed write up on it but don't have it completed yet. So in the meantime, here is just the things that made the highlights/supports list:
  • Improved Focus
  • Motivation
  • Mental Energy (Cognitive Energy)
  • Improved Cognitive Function
  • Skin Health
  • Respiratory Health
  • Immune Support
  • Neurogenesis (new neuron formation)
  • Nootropic, Longevity, and Anti-Aging Benefits
There aren't many Sabroxy products available at the moment and the one's that I've seen (no disrespect intended) I feel are very underdosed.

Btw.... your post count just hit 666 - reply or post something haha
I picked up a bottle of this from a popular noot store just to give it a try. If the dosage is legit, what’s a good starting point to add on to my caffeine, Bronkaid cocktail?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delta8 and Delta9 are more taken by some for that reason.

CBD doesn't.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I picked up a bottle of this from a popular noot store just to give it a try. If the dosage is legit, what’s a good starting point to add on to my caffeine, Bronkaid cocktail?
That's one reason I'm hesitant to want to talk about it bc I don't ever want to steer anyone in a heavily underdosed direction and in my opinion, the one I believe you're talking about is dosed very low. The dosage I like is 300 mg.

But this isn't the type of thing that is probably going to do a lot extra if adding it to a caffeine/Bronkaid combo because its not an energizer at all. It depends on individual response, but the energy aspect from the Bronkaid depending on how it affects you may overpower the nootropic aspect.

I like it in addition to Focus XT bc with Focus XT you already have your nootropic bases covered. So it allows other nootropics a foundation to work better off of.

And the nootropics with stimulants part above - that's also why we don't use more stims in Focus XT bc the amount of caffeine we use is in there to help the nootropics work better. Going super high on it could overpower some nootropic benefits and turn it into more of a stim product than a nootropic one.

I hope that makes sense.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's one reason I'm hesitant to want to talk about it bc I don't ever want to steer anyone in a heavily underdosed direction and in my opinion, the one I believe you're talking about is dosed very low. The dosage I like is 300 mg.

But this isn't the type of thing that is probably going to do a lot extra if adding it to a caffeine/Bronkaid combo because its not an energizer at all. It depends on individual response, but the energy aspect from the Bronkaid depending on how it affects you may overpower the nootropic aspect.

I like it in addition to Focus XT bc with Focus XT you already have your nootropic bases covered. So it allows other nootropics a foundation to work better off of.

And the nootropics with stimulants part above - that's also why we don't use more stims in Focus XT bc the amount of caffeine we use is in there to help the nootropics work better. Going super high on it could overpower some nootropic benefits and turn it into more of a stim product than a nootropic one.

I hope that makes sense.
Yes sir, thank you

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I hope that makes sense.
I just looked and the dosage is 100mg per tab

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not even in the slightest. That’s the diff between just the cbd and something with a legit amount of THC (which is the psychoactive component)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I hope that makes sense.
So I took 300mg and I will obviously need to give it more chances but I feel like my focus was better. I took it with my morning caffeine/Bronkaid

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
isnt that Ladasten ? its legal here in US ( non research chems )
Did you mean to put that its legal or did you mean to say that its illegal?

It would be considered an unapproved drug here in the US.

I appreciate the suggestion though but we can't do anything that isn't compliant.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you mean to put that its legal or did you mean to say that its illegal?

It would be considered an unapproved drug here in the US.

I appreciate the suggestion though but we can't do anything that isn't compliant.
oh forgot the question mark .. but yeah i was asking legal vs illegal

i thought it was but wasnt sure, when i worked as case manager i remember some patients were on it from what i remember its a pretty strong anxiolytic drug

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pill/capsule version of Focus XT stim and non stim
Thank you for the suggestion. That is something that we actually do have in the works and should probably happen around the end of the year, beginning of next year. We just have to get all the flavors of the powder version back in stock first.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 anything new in the pipeline nootropic wise? Of course, sabroxy was a recent, awesome release and just curious otherwise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 anything new in the pipeline nootropic wise? Of course, sabroxy was a recent, awesome release and just curious otherwise.
Thank you for asking.

Sabroxy XT has been the most recent release and feedback on that has been great.

I'm glad to consider any legal and compliant ingredients that people would like to see from us.

Nootropic wise, the main priority has been getting Focus XT back in stock and we should have flavors starting to come back in in about 4 weeks or so I'm hoping. After we get restocked on all flavors, we hope to introduce some new flavors.

Then, we are considering a Focus XT capsule product.

I've also been considering doing a couple of very comprehensive very premium high end nootropic formulas - think along the lines of if one could develop the perfect nootropic formula for memory &/or the perfect nootropic formula for clarity and performance without regard for having to meet a certain price point. Keep in mind that everything with or from us is going to be cost effective, I would price them the best I could; I just mean that the goal would be to develop the absolute best formula possible without regards to price and then the price would fall wherever it falls if that makes sense.

I love nootropics and they're something I'm very passionate about so I'm definitely interested and always open to ideas.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for asking.

Sabroxy XT has been the most recent release and feedback on that has been great.

I'm glad to consider any legal and compliant ingredients that people would like to see from us.

Nootropic wise, the main priority has been getting Focus XT back in stock and we should have flavors starting to come back in in about 4 weeks or so I'm hoping. After we get restocked on all flavors, we hope to introduce some new flavors.

Then, we are considering a Focus XT capsule product.

I've also been considering doing a couple of very comprehensive very premium high end nootropic formulas - think along the lines of if one could develop the perfect nootropic formula for memory &/or the perfect nootropic formula for clarity and performance without regard for having to meet a certain price point. Keep in mind that everything with or from us is going to be cost effective, I would price them the best I could; I just mean that the goal would be to develop the absolute best formula possible without regards to price and then the price would fall wherever it falls if that makes sense.

I love nootropics and they're something I'm very passionate about so I'm definitely interested and always open to ideas.
I’m definitely interested in any premium, high-end nootropic formulas. Would you be able to share ideas of what you’d consider putting in something like that?

Admittedly, I could throw out ideas for stuff that I like, but not sure it would catch on. I think I’ve mentioned at some point that a D-serine product would be really cool. I think it’s compliant but I know it works really well for memory and even mood/stress.

I’d also love to see an SNS ginkgo biloba standalone or in a formula.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m definitely interested in any premium, high-end nootropic formulas. Would you be able to share ideas of what you’d consider putting in something like that?

Admittedly, I could throw out ideas for stuff that I like, but not sure it would catch on. I think I’ve mentioned at some point that a D-serine product would be really cool. I think it’s compliant but I know it works really well for memory and even mood/stress.

I’d also love to see an SNS ginkgo biloba standalone or in a formula.
I have some tentative formulas designed but I would always rather hear ideas from other people than post my own ideas because I've found in the past that when I post my ideas, less people tend to post or share theirs. And I like to hear other people's ideas and then possibly incorporate them into mine and share mine later on. I just don't want sharing my ideas to influence anyone else's.

I would love to hear your or anyone's ideas. I may make a thread later on in the week about the idea.

D-Serine is compliant but you don't see it included in hardly any supplements. I looked into it when you originally mentioned it, and I'll try to look more into it this week.

I had thought about doing a Gingko but so many companies offer it that I never did; but for one particular nootropic formula I'm working on that is specific to memory, it would definitely be in there. (And if you have any ideas on that, I'd love to hear them)

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have some tentative formulas designed but I would always rather hear ideas from other people than post my own ideas because I've found in the past that when I post my ideas, less people tend to post or share theirs. And I like to hear other people's ideas and then possibly incorporate them into mine and share mine later on. I just don't want sharing my ideas to influence anyone else's.

I would love to hear your or anyone's ideas. I may make a thread later on in the week about the idea.

D-Serine is compliant but you don't see it included in hardly any supplements. I looked into it when you originally mentioned it, and I'll try to look more into it this week.

I had thought about doing a Gingko but so many companies offer it that I never did; but for one particular nootropic formula I'm working on that is specific to memory, it would definitely be in there. (And if you have any ideas on that, I'd love to hear them)
I’ll have to get back to you on the rest of this post when I have time to think, but I just saw NNB released an anandamide product called FastBliss. Irishobrien is the one who mentioned it a while back but that piqued my curiosity

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll have to get back to you on the rest of this post when I have time to think, but I just saw NNB released an anandamide product called FastBliss. Irishobrien is the one who mentioned it a while back but that piqued my curiosity

I've spoken with them about that ingredient for awhile now and trying to decide if I want to use it in a formula product or as a stand alone or both.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I’d like it as a single ingredient but also wouldn’t mind it in a formula - I say both!

is there any indication of dosing?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I’d like it as a single ingredient but also wouldn’t mind it in a formula - I say both!

is there any indication of dosing?
I'm considering doing it as both a single ingredient and in a capsule formula.

I have some ideas on dosing but may need to keep them to myself for the moment since looking at using the ingredient.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I have some ideas on dosing but may need to keep them to myself for the moment since looking at using the ingredient.
Makes sense! Super excited for whatever you decide to do with it

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t read the whole thread so I don’t know if it’s been thrown out there but I ordered some Emoxypine just to give it a try and I’m impressed. If it continues to treat me nicely I’ll probably stick with it. I have some ADD and my focus has been really good. I’ve also heard it’s good for your cholesterol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t read the whole thread so I don’t know if it’s been thrown out there but I ordered some Emoxypine just to give it a try and I’m impressed. If it continues to treat me nicely I’ll probably stick with it. I have some ADD and my focus has been really good. I’ve also heard it’s good for your cholesterol.
What dosage are you using and what are you seeing out of it?

We've never been asked for that one. I read up on it awhile back and my first thought is that its a good chance that it may not meet the legal definition of a dietary supplement since its synthetically made.

The reason I say that is because Emoxypine is synthetic and structurally related to Vitamin B6 and for example, Sulbutiamine is synthetic and chemically similar to Vitamin B1 and Sulbutiamine was added to the FDA Advisory list within the last couple years.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

would recommend adding PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) for competitive FAAH inhibition. Oleoylethanolamide would also work. Both may be better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
would recommend adding PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) for competitive FAAH inhibition. Oleoylethanolamide would also work. Both may be better.
Thank you for the suggestion.

I've been considering doing FastBliss in a single ingredient but also considered just doing it in a formulation product with some other anti-stress related ingredients.

I'm leaning towards doing it first in a formula bc I don't know if its really popular enough to justify a single ingredient product.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The nootropic section is kind of slow here so I wanted to throw a thread up and see if I could get some interaction and suggestions.

A lot of people may not know or remember, but SNS was one of the first companies to put out a true nootropic formula with the release of the original Focus XT. Of course, its been updated since then, but point being that we liked nootropics before most people knew what the word meant haha.

We're working on a couple of very high end nootropic formulas and that made me think to want to ask:

Are there any single ingredient or simple formula nootropics that anyone would like to see from us?
I was playing with a brand last summer. they had a caffeinated version and non. I found I didn't need the caffeine added, but it came in a flavored powder which was very convenient. usually by the 2nd or third day of taking it I found more clarity at work, less brain fog. loved the stuff.

now that winter is here and the brain fog rolls in I'm thinking of getting more but I'm open to other stuff. can you recommend anything? Ideally I'm wanting something for morning before I go to the office that won't have any issues when I have a pre-workout later in the day....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was playing with a brand last summer. they had a caffeinated version and non. I found I didn't need the caffeine added, but it came in a flavored powder which was very convenient. usually by the 2nd or third day of taking it I found more clarity at work, less brain fog. loved the stuff.

now that winter is here and the brain fog rolls in I'm thinking of getting more but I'm open to other stuff. can you recommend anything? Ideally I'm wanting something for morning before I go to the office that won't have any issues when I have a pre-workout later in the day....
Our Focus XT is a great product and we should have it back in stock in Feb. finally, at least some of the flavors; and that would definitely be my suggestion for what you're looking for. I have some now that I could send you to try if you'd like, its just clumped.

Sabroxy XT is another product that has gotten some great feedback on it. Here is a link to the writeup and to a discussion thread that someone on here posted:

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Our Focus XT is a great product and we should have it back in stock in Feb. finally, at least some of the flavors; and that would definitely be my suggestion for what you're looking for. I have some now that I could send you to try if you'd like, its just clumped.

Sabroxy XT is another product that has gotten some great feedback on it. Here is a link to the writeup and to a discussion thread that someone on here posted:

dude I would loooove to try it!!
I had seen the Focus XT this morning but was bummed it wasn't in stock yet. I haven't ordered anything else though so if you have some I'm down.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I'm gonna order a bottle of the Sabroxy as well I think

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Sabroxy XT is back in stock.

To celebrate save 10% off on Sabroxy XT and the Sabroxy XT - 3 pack from now thru March 31st:

Coupon Code: backinstock10
Thru: Midnight March 31st or while supplies last

Sabroxy XT:
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99 (save 4.00)

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 20.98)