Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like Hydrazine.
I do like Hydrazine, but it only offers a respectable mood boost for me. Energy, not so much. From the initial feedback of Thermagize, I anticipate more profound effects. We shall see...
Yeah I don’t really get it either except for Y and AY those give me stim D. Kinda weird because that’s usually the one people say can improve erections.
Y does a great job for me in that dept...much better than AY. A really potent cold sweats AY extract puts me into hiding turtle mode. Not a good look..

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do like Hydrazine, but it only offers a respectable mood boost for me. Energy, not so much. From the initial feedback of Thermagize, I anticipate more profound effects. We shall see...

Y does a great job for me in that dept...much better than AY. A really potent cold sweats AY extract puts me into hiding turtle mode. Not a good look..
Wednesday I think I’m going to give it a shot at work. Should have more feedback by then. As long as that goes well I’ll try it with focus xt on Thursday. First experience was definitely better than I was expecting for sure, if that wasn’t a fluke this will probably be my favorite stim product ever considering the lack of sides. Pretty optimistic about this one for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday I think I’m going to give it a shot at work. Should have more feedback by then. As long as that goes well I’ll try it with focus xt on Thursday. First experience was definitely better than I was expecting for sure, if that wasn’t a fluke this will probably be my favorite stim product ever considering the lack of sides. Pretty optimistic about this one for sure!
having used both the new stim and focus xt, I think using them together might just turn out to be the most productive combo on the market for me myself and I. I say this because my goals and needs might be different than others, but personally I am very eager to try out this combination.

nebneb

Awards
When will sns release this new stim in to the uk ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes...I am loving the way this sounds. Almost too good to be true!

It will be interesting to eventually see the ingredients that make this stand out amongst all the other stims/fat burners out there...
The word synergy gets thrown around a lot and a lot of times companies use it as a sales pitch, but it definitely rings true in this formulation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will sns release this new stim in to the uk ?
It will be released to UK retailers at the same time as to US ones; just not 100% sure when that will be quite yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm curious how long you guys think we should make you wait? I mean, we could sit on this and tease and wait for the word to get around more or everyone could help share the excitement and we may could be persuaded to release it quicker haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious how long you guys think we should make you wait? I mean, we could sit on this and tease and wait for the word to get around more or everyone could help share the excitement and we may could be persuaded to release it quicker haha.
persuasion eh?
time to break out the pointer sisters....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
persuasion eh?
So many tempting replies but ehhh, with the age of political correctness I'm afraid I should abstain haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
persuasion eh?
time to break out the pointer sisters....