sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know that I've told everyone I would get a couple of threads up that I'm behind on. I apologize and will do my best to get them made and other updates provided tonight or tomorrow morning. I had a family situation last week and over the weekend that has required some attention so I'm a bit behind.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been waiting for this to come to fruition

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stim lovers will be drooling over this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im mostly just exited for something I'm pretty certain will be around for awhile as I know SNS wouldn't produce something that's just gonna get banned in 3mo or less ha

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that a new stim, like novel ingredient or a new fat burner?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is that a new stim, like novel ingredient or a new fat burner?
We don't exactly know yet... its going to be more than a single ingredient though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Given the name, it stands to reason that this will have thermogenic properties :giggle:
Do we know if this is a stim bomb that would make a majority of people (not me) uncomfortable? Or does it have smooth long acting effects with nootropic properties and/or mood enhancement?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know that I've told everyone I would get a couple of threads up that I'm behind on. I apologize and will do my best to get them made and other updates provided tonight or tomorrow morning. I had a family situation last week and over the weekend that has required some attention so I'm a bit behind.
Hope all is well with the family..

No worries, @thebigt took a little pressure off your plate and got the Thermagize XT thread going for you. Here it is!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

No worries, @thebigt took a little pressure off your plate and got the Thermagize XT thread going for you. Here it is!
Thank you. I'm getting a couple of the existing threads updated (Anabolic Effect write up and working on getting everything lined up for the Stress & Anxiety Support ingredient reveal and write up) and then will give some more info on Thermagize XT here and likely do a thread on it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I'm getting a couple of the existing threads updated (Anabolic Effect write up and working on getting everything lined up for the Stress & Anxiety Support ingredient reveal and write up) and then will give some more info on Thermagize XT here and likely do a thread on it.
Well, the good news is that I just named your Ergogenic supplement...complete with a cutting edge label image. You can check that one right off your list!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

probably going to piss off @sns8778 but I want to let everyone know how much I liked the samples he sent me....they came at 4pm, I usually don't take stims that late but figured what the hell...I would have started with 2 caps if it hadn't been so late, but glad I only used 1 cap....I could have easily handled 2 caps, but it would have been a waste, 1 was plenty.

6 caps were sent, and I have never once used more than 1...for those who know my history with stims this should tell you all you need to know...

the energy is very smooth, no jitters or feeling like heart is going to come out of chest. it is also a physical energy, the kind that makes you want to get things done-some stims are more mental-at least this has been my experience...i think 1 cap of this stim with a scoop of focus xt would be brilliant if i do say so myself.....

i told steve sns8778 that this product is a sure winner, and i truly believe this!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably going to piss off @sns8778 but I want to let everyone know how much I liked the samples he sent me....they came at 4pm, I usually don't take stims that late but figured what the hell...I would have started with 2 caps if it hadn't been so late, but glad I only used 1 cap....I could have easily handled 2 caps, but it would have been a waste, 1 was plenty.

6 caps were sent, and I have never once used more than 1...for those who know my history with stims this should tell you all you need to know...

the energy is very smooth, no jitters or feeling like heart is going to come out of chest. it is also a physical energy, the kind that makes you want to get things done-some stims are more mental-at least this has been my experience...i think 1 cap of this stim with a scoop of focus xt would be brilliant if i do say so myself.....

i told steve sns8778 that this product is a sure winner, and i truly believe this!!!
Well I think you and I more or less have a similar tolerance for most stims. It is rare to find products that actually offer me true physical energy. I am even more excited to give this a whirl now!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Very nice .. omg reading it first I thought u were gonna do 6caps lol

Yes that is some good stuff and 1cap will be plenty for most pple

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

That's so good to hear! Glad you enjoyed it BigT!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice .. omg reading it first I thought u were gonna do 6caps lol

Yes that is some good stuff and 1cap will be plenty for most pple
really enjoyed the clean energy...and for a extra boost--
I think it will stack exceptionally well with focus xt...therma is a physical stim, stack it with focus xt and I think it will be a great mind/body stimulation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

This sounds awesome! It’s funny to hear people actually looking for “energy” vs just a pure rush (like a typical stim bomb). I’m sure a multi cap dose would satisfy those that wanna get “cracked out” though too ha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This sounds awesome! It’s funny to hear people actually looking for “energy” vs just a pure rush (like a typical stim bomb). I’m sure a multi cap dose would satisfy those that wanna get “cracked out” though too ha
This product is VERY strong. It is designed to be the strongest one capsule energizer available. Some people can take 2 capsules per day spread out but should never take 2 capsules at one time.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my first one today. This is from the feedback I sent sns8778 earlier

~9:00 - woke up a bit hungover and not feeling to great, zero motivation to get out of bed. Took 100 mg of caffeine out out habit, remembered a bit later I needed to try thermagize
11:04 - took 1 pill, laid around being lazy
~12:00 - felt nothing at all, was kind of bummed but figured I’d just need more. Said I’ll give it another hour or two and see
~1:00 - starting to feel very dialed in and focused, had planned on going to the gym around 8:00 but noticed hangover symptoms were pretty much gone despite being lazy and doing nothing. Decided to hurry up and get ready for the gym in case it wears off quick.
1:20 - leave for the gym. Immediately notice colors seem a bit more vivid. Feeling very good, zero anxiety, still focused, noticed a big increase in motivation.
1:29 - start workout, feeling dialed in. I’m sure having carbs over the weekend for the first time in months helped, but crushed a PR for DB bench and set another PR for BW dips. Numbers were up in virtually all lifts.
2:25 - finished chest/tri workout. Still feeling damn good, decide to add a bunch of forearm/grip sets because why the hell not. Spend a half hour on this
3:34 right now and I’m still feeling pretty damn good. Pleasantly surprised about this, I am normally fairly stim tolerant.

In all it lasted roughly 6 hours. No traditional crash symptoms such as anxiety or anything. A bit of tiredness but I am attributing that to “keto flu” since I let my diet go for the holiday and lack of quality sleep over the weekend.

No harsh stim side effects at all such as jaw clinching, anxiety, or jitters. In fact if anything I would say it definitely made me a bit more social. A lot of stims make me tend to keep to myself, but I knocked some errands out after the gym and was pretty talkative the whole time.

As @thebigt mentioned, this does seem like a great preworkout stim

Looking forward to my second dose for sure! I work sales, debating on giving this a shot at work

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not off again until next weekend, but I plan to stack this with a full serving of focus xt and will share my feedback for that combo as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow nice solid feedback so far

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes...I am loving the way this sounds. Almost too good to be true!

It will be interesting to eventually see the ingredients that make this stand out amongst all the other stims/fat burners out there...

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes...I am loving the way this sounds. Almost too good to be true!

It will be interesting to eventually see the ingredients that make this stand out amongst all the other stims/fat burners out there...
Definitely curious myself, I know nothing of the formula just yet. I’ve had stims this strong before but I’ve never had a stim close to this strong without negative sides, not to mention how long this lasted. Going to keep my guesses to myself as not to spoil any surprises but I’m definitely looking forward to the reveal.

Something else I forgot to mention is that there were no signs of stim dick at all

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely curious myself, I know nothing of the formula just yet. I’ve had stims this strong before but I’ve never had a stim close to this strong without negative sides, not to mention how long this lasted. Going to keep my guesses to myself as not to spoil any surprises but I’m definitely looking forward to the reveal.

Something else I forgot to mention is that there were no signs of stim dick at all
Sounds like you did quite a bit in those 6 hrs! This must account for the time spent after 3:34...

Luckily, I am one that does not really suffer from Stim-D anyway. Oddly enough, most stims tend to arouse me in more ways than one. Ha!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you did quite a bit in those 6 hrs! This must account for the time spent after 3:34...

Luckily, I am one that does not really suffer from Stim-D anyway. Oddly enough, most stims tend to arouse me in more ways than one. Ha!
haha i actual;ly ahve noticed a similar experience myself with higher stims... really get me going all around ;)

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha i actual;ly ahve noticed a similar experience myself with higher stims... really get me going all around ;)
Haha depends on the stim for me for sure. DMAA in higher doses caused a lot of issues there. Certain stims will definitely help with lasting longer though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha depends on the stim for me for sure. DMAA in higher doses caused a lot of issues there. Certain stims will definitely help with lasting longer though
for me it wasnt the dose of DMAA that made things "difficult", but moreso the length of time I was using it... always noticed towards the end of a tub/run I would notice some difference. Usually about the same time I started crashing really hard and mega dosing too though ha

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first one today. This is from the feedback I sent sns8778 earlier

~9:00 - woke up a bit hungover and not feeling to great, zero motivation to get out of bed. Took 100 mg of caffeine out out habit, remembered a bit later I needed to try thermagize
11:04 - took 1 pill, laid around being lazy
~12:00 - felt nothing at all, was kind of bummed but figured I’d just need more. Said I’ll give it another hour or two and see
~1:00 - starting to feel very dialed in and focused, had planned on going to the gym around 8:00 but noticed hangover symptoms were pretty much gone despite being lazy and doing nothing. Decided to hurry up and get ready for the gym in case it wears off quick.
1:20 - leave for the gym. Immediately notice colors seem a bit more vivid. Feeling very good, zero anxiety, still focused, noticed a big increase in motivation.
1:29 - start workout, feeling dialed in. I’m sure having carbs over the weekend for the first time in months helped, but crushed a PR for DB bench and set another PR for BW dips. Numbers were up in virtually all lifts.
2:25 - finished chest/tri workout. Still feeling damn good, decide to add a bunch of forearm/grip sets because why the hell not. Spend a half hour on this
3:34 right now and I’m still feeling pretty damn good. Pleasantly surprised about this, I am normally fairly stim tolerant.

In all it lasted roughly 6 hours. No traditional crash symptoms such as anxiety or anything. A bit of tiredness but I am attributing that to “keto flu” since I let my diet go for the holiday and lack of quality sleep over the weekend.

No harsh stim side effects at all such as jaw clinching, anxiety, or jitters. In fact if anything I would say it definitely made me a bit more social. A lot of stims make me tend to keep to myself, but I knocked some errands out after the gym and was pretty talkative the whole time.

As @thebigt mentioned, this does seem like a great preworkout stim

Looking forward to my second dose for sure! I work sales, debating on giving this a shot at work
Sounds like Hydrazine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Yeah I don’t really get it either except for Y and AY those give me stim D. Kinda weird because that’s usually the one people say can improve erections.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I don’t really get it either except for Y and AY those give me stim D. Kinda weird because that’s usually the one people say can improve erections.
Haha yeah those give me no issues. I can consume an absurd amount of Y with no negative sides though, sucks so many people have issues with it

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a huge consumer of SNS supps so looking forward to getting my hands on this
one from the feedback so far on it. Sounds like a good one to stack with a caffeine
free pump pre. Hopefully when I send in my SNS labels this will be available so I
cash in my labels for it.;)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully more competitively priced than hydrazine, would also like to add hydrazine is next level so worth the extra £££ hope this stim from sns is on the same level.
Isn’t it also getting discontinued

Or at least from the US market