Unanswered SNS KSM-66 - 695 mg. per cap - New Product Release

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a thought, a lot of people on here complain they can't take this dose as it makes them tired, but I NEVER had an issue at 300mg per cap in M-Test. At 600 I get those sleepy effects.

Maybe break them up, smaller caps?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next up, 10% withanolides aka sensoril please lol (stand alone - 50mg total ~ 500mg) *i know i know, stress and anxiety has sensoril.. but i want it solo lol*
Lol and u know what I’m still gonna say .. just get stress & anxiety lol

I hear ya though .. but stress supplement can be found at $20 with additional .. so don’t know if the boss would really want to

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a thought, a lot of people on here complain they can't take this dose as it makes them tired, but I NEVER had an issue at 300mg per cap in M-Test. At 600 I get those sleepy effects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We thought about doing a lower dosed version. If you look at the brands that actually sell well, they are the higher dosed ones. That's why we went the route we did.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The 695 is a perfect amount. Many are that or 600 and SNS's version is now cheaper than the cheapest KSM66 on Amazon an a certain supplement site who has it for $18.72 a bottle. The Amazon one is 600mg and $19.50 per bottle!

SNS - Thank you!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 695 is a perfect amount. Many are that or 600 and SNS's version is now cheaper than the cheapest KSM66 on Amazon an a certain supplement site who has it for $18.72 a bottle. The Amazon one is 600mg and $19.50 per bottle!

SNS - Thank you!
Honestly that’s what SNS stands for .. boss man always said he rather make minimal margins and create better/same products

Which is why I love this co myself .. mtest as a test booster for $30 , easily if someone else was to do it would go for $40-50 .. new anabolic effect is a perfect example .. double dosages and more ingrident and he priced it as same as other product .. how could you not love that.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Same, just look at the products at SNS and CEL and you see products with proven ingredients, label transparency and almoat always the lowest price for more(Anabolic Effect and this KSM are perfect examples).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Same, just look at the products at SNS and CEL and you see products with proven ingredients, label transparency and almoat always the lowest price for more(Anabolic Effect and this KSM are perfect examples).
I've always found our products to be very competitively priced when compared to other brands.

This product is so versatile and has so many uses, its definitely one both me and my partner will keep on hand!