Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The World’s Best Ashwagandha
695 Mg. Clinically Studied Dose Per Capsule

KSM-66®, nicknamed ‘The World’s Best Ashwagandha’, is a licensed, branded form of Ashwagandha that is backed by 24+ clinical studies.

Ashwagandha has been one of the most important and widely used herbs in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries and is one of the hottest herbs on the market today (and for good reason).

KSM-66® Highlights/Supports:
  • Energy & Positive Mood
  • Enhanced Memory & Cognitive Function
  • Stress & Anxiety Management
  • Improved Sense of Well-Being
  • Helps Reduce Cortisol Levels
  • Helps Reduce Stress-Related Food Cravings
  • Helps Promote Lean Muscle, Strength, Endurance, & Recovery
  • Increases in Testosterone Levels
  • Improved Athletic Performance
  • 24+ Clinical Studies
  • Each capsule contains the 695 mg. Clinically Studied Dosage
What is KSM-66® and Why is it Better?
KSM-66® is a high-quality full spectrum Ashwagandha extract produced by Ixoreal that was in development for over 14 years and is backed by 24+ clinical studies. KSM-66® is produced using a proprietary extraction process based on ‘Green Chemistry’ principles, without using alcohol or any other chemical solvents.

Let’s Examine some of the Potential Benefits:

KSM-66®& Stress and Anxiety:
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that is commonly associated with helping with stress and anxiety. Adaptogenic herbs are herbs that can help increase the body’s ability to handle stress and resist the damaging effects of stress and to promote or restore normal physiological functioning.

KSM-66® and Energy, Positive Mood, & Improved Sense of Well-Being:
Ashwagandha has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to help promote energy, positive mood, and improved sense of well-being.

KSM-66® and Weight Management:
KSM-66® supports healthy weight management and the reduction of body-fat through reducing cortisol levels and stress-related food cravings.

KSM-66® and Cortisol:
KSM-66® has been shown to help reduce levels of cortisol in the body. Commonly referred to as a ‘stress hormone’, chronically elevated levels of cortisol can promote fat storage and sugar cravings. Cortisol is also catabolic meaning that it can cause muscle breakdown and inhibit anabolism (muscle building).

KSM-66® and Testosterone:
KSM-66® has been shown to increase serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels in men while reducing follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). It has also been shown to improve semen quality.

KSM-66®’s potential benefits reach beyond the scope of those outlined above and go well beyond the space constraints that a typical write up can provide. In addition to the above, KSM-66® has also been clinically studied to help improve male sexual function, female sexual function, for anti-aging benefits, and much more!

KSM-66®- The World’s Best Ashwagandha
695 mg. Clinically Studied Dose Per Capsule

---------------------------
SNS Website Link:
KSM-66 - 90 Vcaps - 29.99
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/ksm-66-695-mg-90-caps/
Use the code anabolicminds25 for a 25% discount on all items on the SNS website for the next two weeks ending on June 23rd.

A variety of online retailers including Strong Supplement Shop have ordered our KSM-66 caps and have it on the way to them. I would expect to see it listed at most places around 24.99 and I know that at least one retailer that already has it listed at 24.99 is planning on doing a one for 24.99, 39.99 for two deal that should be live tomorrow from what they say.

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great supplement.. and love the dosage.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, love that dosage! Can't wait to get more people onto this as its such a versatile ingredient

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, love that dosage! Can't wait to get more people onto this as its such a versatile ingredient

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS with all the product releases! I like it!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving that dose per cap!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 2 for 39.99 sale is live at a certain retailer. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this must be a mistake (hopefully) but thought I would check shipping to the U.K. for 2 bottles on the sns site and the results = Worldwide Express Freight (UPS): $9,044.87

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many caps to take daily?
1 to 2 capsules per day. Most people would do just 1 making this a full 3 month supply per bottle!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know this must be a mistake (hopefully) but thought I would check shipping to the U.K. for 2 bottles on the sns site and the results = Worldwide Express Freight (UPS): $9,044.87
Shipping plugins are done by us (or any company's website you go to); they are done by the plugin software so sometimes you get something crazy like that. Pm me your info, I can get you a real shipping quote Monday. I'm not sure if the one retailer that just put the deal ships internationally or not but I know Strong Supplement Shop does and they have it in transit to them so hopefully they will have it listed soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah strong is the best to ship UK .. hopefully they restock

BroBrian

May be a dumb question so forgive the possible ignorance but in the product description showing the correlation between ksm 66 and test, it says it decreases fsh but improves semen quality. Isn’t that contradictory?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
May be a dumb question so forgive the possible ignorance but in the product description showing the correlation between ksm 66 and test, it says it decreases fsh but improves semen quality. Isn’t that contradictory?
KSM-66® has been shown to increase serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels in men while reducing follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). It has also been shown to improve semen quality.

^^^^ I'm sorry for any confusion. The paragraph wasn't meant to draw a correlation. The sentences were two separate statements and condensed together to make the write-up non-technical and easily readable for the average consumer. It was recapping the things that have been shown in their studies.

Example 1:
Results: There was a 167% increase in sperm count (9.59 ± 4.37 × 106/mL to 25.61 ± 8.6 × 106/mL; ), 53% increase in semen volume (1.74 ± 0.58 mL to 2.76 ± 0.60 mL; ), and 57% increase in sperm motility (18.62 ± 6.11% to 29.19 ± 6.31%; ) on day 90 from baseline. The improvement in these parameters was minimal in the placebo-treated group. Furthermore, a significantly greater improvement and regulation were observed in serum testosterone levels with the Ashwagandha treatment as compared to the placebo (p<0.001).

Example 2:
Results: Compared to the placebo subjects, the group treated with ashwagandha had significantly greater increases in muscle strength on the bench-press exercise (Placebo: 26.4 kg, 95 % CI, 19.5, 33.3 vs. Ashwagandha: 46.0 kg, 95 % CI 36.6, 55.5; p = 0.001) and the leg-extension exercise (Placebo: 9.8 kg, 95 % CI, 7.2,12.3 vs. Ashwagandha: 14.5 kg, 95 % CI, 10.8,18.2; p = 0.04), and significantly greater muscle size increase at the arms (Placebo: 5.3 cm2, 95 % CI, 3.3,7.2 vs. Ashwagandha: 8.6 cm2, 95 % CI, 6.9,10.8; p = 0.01) and chest (Placebo: 1.4 cm, 95 % CI, 0.8, 2.0 vs. Ashwagandha: 3.3 cm, 95 % CI, 2.6, 4.1; p < 0.001). Compared to the placebo subjects, the subjects receiving ashwagandha also had significantly greater reduction of exercise-induced muscle damage as indicated by the stabilization of serum creatine kinase (Placebo: 1307.5 U/L, 95 % CI, 1202.8, 1412.1, vs. Ashwagandha: 1462.6 U/L, 95 % CI, 1366.2, 1559.1; p = 0.03), significantly greater increase in testosterone level (Placebo: 18.0 ng/dL, 95 % CI, -15.8, 51.8 vs. Ashwagandha: 96.2 ng/dL, 95 % CI, 54.7, 137.5; p = 0.004), and a significantly greater decrease in body fat percentage (Placebo: 1.5 %, 95 % CI, 0.4 %, 2.6 % vs. Ashwagandha: 3.5 %, 95 % CI, 2.0 %, 4.9 %; p = 0.03).

KSM-66 is pretty cool in the sense that they have studies on it for such a wide variety of different things.

That was our goal - take a very well researched ingredient that is helpful for so much and make it easily affordable for everyone to use at the proper dosages.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 a day should be good .. the bottle will last you 3 mos

Can go up to 2 caps
Yes, you could go up to 2 caps if you wanted to. I would suggest starting at 1 capsule first though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered a bottle and this is what I will do, thanks!
Awesome. Let me know how you like it and especially if you do go up to two capsules per day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Aw heck yes!

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Is there an issue with the postage calculator? Delivery to the uk:
Worldwide Express Freight (UPS): $8,961.70

Lol for a $29 product :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there an issue with the postage calculator? Delivery to the uk:
Worldwide Express Freight (UPS): $8,961.70

Lol for a $29 product :)
I hate that postage calculator. It's linked directly to the UPS/USPS postage calculator and sometimes it does crazy stuff like that. Make sure it isn't quoting you for overnight shipping there. You can pm me your info and I can get you a shipping quote.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you feel a difference from the 2?
Are you asking if there is a difference between KSM-66 and Sensoril?

If so, KSM-66 is generally regarded as better for natural testosterone and bodybuilding purposes whereas Sensoril is regarded as better for stress and relaxation.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you asking if there is a difference between KSM-66 and Sensoril?

If so, KSM-66 is generally regarded as better for natural testosterone and bodybuilding purposes whereas Sensoril is regarded as better for stress and relaxation.
Yes, that’s what I meant and that was my understanding, tho

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You wanna message me where I can get it as sns website quoting thousands for shipping to me
Sns8778 already told two other people to PM him and he’ll get a real shipping quote for them. Try that. The shipping calculator is going wonky at the moment.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Tried to send a private message and it says '' not support module private message''.
Anyone know a fix for this?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You wanna message me where I can get it as sns website quoting thousands for shipping to me
Just google SNS ksm66 it’s the first link after stack3d for me and I’m not sure I even see other stores with it (I see one more link for a site that has it listed).

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just google SNS ksm66 it’s the first link after stack3d for me and I’m not sure I even see other stores with it (I see one more link for a site that has it listed).
Got it! Pulled the trigger on 2 bottles, 6 months supply at 1 per day, I'll probably do 2 per day as going through some **** at home and sleep and stress is terrible atm

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got it! Pulled the trigger on 2 bottles, 6 months supply at 1 per day, I'll probably do 2 per day as going through some **** at home and sleep and stress is terrible atm
Ya it’s also nice to buy something at a great price like that then be set for awhile and not have to worry about it again.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ya it’s also nice to buy something at a great price like that then be set for awhile and not have to worry about it again.
Exactly bro! Just need to grab anabolic effect when it's released and I'm good to go

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Other retailers have it in transit as well and will get it listed soon.

As far as the shipping module, it works fine for US accounts. For international, its a bit quirky which is why I've told people to email us or pm me if it gives a weird price. Unfortunately, its a shipping plugin that goes directly to the UPS/USPS software so we don't have any manual control over it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next up, 10% withanolides aka sensoril please lol (stand alone - 50mg total ~ 500mg) *i know i know, stress and anxiety has sensoril.. but i want it solo lol*

Last edited: