sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited to see some feedback from this. I tried Zembrin and had no results
I like this much better than Zembrin personally. I have a great relationship with the company that distributes the Zembrin ingredient, that was just one that I didn't have impressive results off of personally.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3rd day taking it. I mentioned in another thread that I only had 4 hours of sleep but I took it at work around 8:15 am with food and it's 12:15 pm now and still feel good, relaxed, able to focus and do my work properly. I did some doorway pull-ups and feel strong. So far so good :)

Update: It's 3:25pm at work now. Kanna is more or less worn off and I know that because of the incredible urge to sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open. I feel so completely lethargic at the moment. Might need to take a nap.

Last edited:

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received mine today. So, I'll give it a try first thing tomorrow morning. I'll likely dose it at 50 mg in the morning and afternoon. I may go higher...depending on effects and duration. It's perfect timing because this week (and month really) is going to be very busy and stressful at work. I'm really hoping this can take the edge off things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Received mine today. So, I'll give it a try first thing tomorrow morning. I'll likely dose it at 50 mg in the morning and afternoon. I may go higher...depending on effects and duration. It's perfect timing because this week (and month really) is going to be very busy and stressful at work. I'm really hoping this can take the edge off things.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

You may want to consider trying it at just 50 mg. once per day to start and see how you like that. Then compare it to twice per day.

The last few weeks have been super stressful for me and I feel like its helped me a lot. I feel like its helped take the edge off and has helped me not get overwhelmed as easily, and be more positive about things that normally I would be more worried and 'gloom and doom' minded about if that makes sense.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

You may want to consider trying it at just 50 mg. once per day to start and see how you like that. Then compare it to twice per day.

The last few weeks have been super stressful for me and I feel like its helped me a lot. I feel like its helped take the edge off and has helped me not get overwhelmed as easily, and be more positive about things that normally I would be more worried and 'gloom and doom' minded about if that makes sense.
Sounds good. I'll do as you suggest and start at just 50 mg per day.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only taken it once (so, take anything I say with a grain of salt) but it does feel very different than the other kanna products I've tried (two were extracts and two were just the plain powder). In the past kanna was very stimulating to me and increased my anxiety too much. However, this one is very calming...without making you tired. It also almost completely eliminated my usual morning irritability (likely caused by poor sleep every night). I was even able to calmly respond to coworkers during a meeting this morning when they changed my scope of work (while decreasing time for completion) on a project. I really hope these effects continue and don't crap out on me (which is usually what happens when I finally find a product that provides a positive effect). :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only taken it once (so, take anything I say with a grain of salt) but it does feel very different than the other kanna products I've tried (two were extracts and two were just the plain powder). In the past kanna was very stimulating to me and increased my anxiety too much. However, this one is very calming...without making you tired. It also almost completely eliminated my usual morning irritability (likely caused by poor sleep every night). I was even able to calmly respond to coworkers during a meeting this morning when they changed my scope of work (while decreasing time for completion) on a project. I really hope these effects continue and don't crap out on me (which is usually what happens when I finally find a product that provides a positive effect). :)
Pretty well said .. i am liking this version of kanna more then anything else i have tried as well.

past 2 days i have only slept maybe an avg of 4-5hrs due to my newborn teething .. dosing this 1st thing with my tea or eaa/bcaa drink and day starts out very smooth .. no tired ..always calm and ready to take on tasks at work

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing. The calming effect and reduced irritability benefits you're experiencing are right along the same lines that I'm seeing from it myself. Stuff that would normally overwhelm or irritate me, I find I'm having a much better response to.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for sharing. The calming effect and reduced irritability benefits you're experiencing are right along the same lines that I'm seeing from it myself. Stuff that would normally overwhelm or irritate me, I find I'm having a much better response to.
I did end up taking a second one this afternoon. About 8-9 hours after the first of I noticed the effects dropping off and irritability increasing. So, took a second one before my meeting and was calm and in a good mood for it. Really loving this supplement so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did end up taking a second one this afternoon. About 8-9 hours after the first of I noticed the effects dropping off and irritability increasing. So, took a second one before my meeting and was calm and in a good mood for it. Really loving this supplement so far.
That's great to hear. I'm going to start adding in a 2nd cap per day tomorrow bc this is turning out to be an exceptionally stressful week, even moreso than the last few. So I'm curious to see the difference. So far, 1 has carried me well most of the day.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took one at about 4 today. Didn’t notice anything. Took another post workout around 7 and didn’t notice much either. I will continue taking and update if this changes

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took one at about 4 today. Didn’t notice anything. Took another post workout around 7 and didn’t notice much either. I will continue taking and update if this changes
Keep us updated. I definitely notice a difference myself, but its easy for me to notice a difference when I'm in a super stressful period of life right now. I normally get overwhelmed very easy and sometimes to the point where I feel almost helpless, like I know how to do something but just can't make myself do it bc of feeling overwhelmed and anxious; I've seen a big improvement with those feelings with this. And in situations where I would get frustrated really easy and snappy, I've noticed it takes the edge off good. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't get frustrated at all, but I definitely feel that I handle it better haha.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep us updated. I definitely notice a difference myself, but its easy for me to notice a difference when I'm in a super stressful period of life right now. I normally get overwhelmed very easy and sometimes to the point where I feel almost helpless, like I know how to do something but just can't make myself do it bc of feeling overwhelmed and anxious; I've seen a big improvement with those feelings with this. And in situations where I would get frustrated really easy and snappy, I've noticed it takes the edge off good. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't get frustrated at all, but I definitely feel that I handle it better haha.
That makes sense. May just take the edge off more
Than actually feeling anything which is fine for me. Took two caps this morning and definitely seem to feel it. Slightly nauseous but not too noticeable. Definitely threw the small amount of caffeine I took into overdrive

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im also really excited to give this a try... historically I never needed/cared for things along this line but the last year + baby + work has been quite a change and I think adding along these lines will help improve overall QOL which will help across the board (surely wife will appreciate me being in a better mood too haha)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im also really excited to give this a try... historically I never needed/cared for things along this line but the last year + baby + work has been quite a change and I think adding along these lines will help improve overall QOL which will help across the board (surely wife will appreciate me being in a better mood too haha)
happy wife happy life

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great to hear. I'm going to start adding in a 2nd cap per day tomorrow bc this is turning out to be an exceptionally stressful week, even moreso than the last few. So I'm curious to see the difference. So far, 1 has carried me well most of the day.
Do you take it on a full or empty stomach? I'm curious as to whether it makes a difference or not (would be easier to remember if I could just take it on a full stomach with my multivitamin at breakfast and dinner).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you take it on a full or empty stomach? I'm curious as to whether it makes a difference or not (would be easier to remember if I could just take it on a full stomach with my multivitamin at breakfast and dinner).
I have been experimenting with that and I notice the effects are more pronounced when I take it on an empty stomach. It still helps if I take it with food, but I think I notice it kick in faster and seems to help more when on an empty stomach. But that may also depend on the person.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Small update, tried for the 3rd time this morning. Was struggling from a bit of a hangover and didn’t want to waste a whole day. It zapped me right up and a great mood boost. Took it with a cap of stress and anxiety and just feel good no jitters energy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Small update, tried for the 3rd time this morning. Was struggling from a bit of a hangover and didn’t want to waste a whole day. It zapped me right up and a great mood boost. Took it with a cap of stress and anxiety and just feel good no jitters energy
Thank you for the update. It's great to know that it helped zap you out of a hangover into feeling better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should this be taken away from bed time?
That could vary by the individual. It doesn't make me sleepy but it wouldn't keep me awake either. The way I would say this would help with sleep would be if you are the type person where you have a hard time falling asleep bc of your mind racing, I could see it helping a lot with that.

I take 1 capsule first thing in the morning; then some days take another capsule mid afternoon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think I’ll try this for the dreaded ECA crash
From the feedback we are getting, I think it could help a lot with that. I could see it also helping it provide a more focused type energy as well.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting until I've taken it a few more times to give a review but it somewhat reminds me of amentoflavone so far... speaking of which... haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waiting until I've taken it a few more times to give a review but it somewhat reminds me of amentoflavone so far... speaking of which... haha
Interesting.

And what are you implying? haha :p

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
School & my clinical rotation had overwhelmed me so I haven't had a chance to write up a good review. I intend to next week. But I just wanted to drop some feed back:

I've previously abused Kratom and have been addicted to chewing tobacco. I had a particularly rough week, the week this was released, and it delivered just in time. Had it not been for this, I honestly do not believe I would have had the willpower to abstain from abusing my previous "Band-Aids."

I've taken this once to twice daily since purchasing, and I even purchased 2 more bottles an hour after my first time trying it because it worked so well.

It will not give you a certain feeling as Kratom does so don't expect this to be something like that. This takes the edge off of a stressful experience; exactly what it should be intended to do.

I felt more calm and mindful within my surroundings. I had a relaxed, but not lethargic, type feeling. It's a smooth, calming, experience. So, whenever I become stressed and overwhelmed, I take a Kannaease or whenever I anticipate stress going into a situation.

It's great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All I'm saying is that I miss amentoflavone!
I was just joking. Several people had asked in the 2020 what would you like to see from us thread for an Amentoflavone so with the 12 Weeks of New Releases going, I thought you might have been jokingly implying something :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
School & my clinical rotation had overwhelmed me so I haven't had a chance to write up a good review. I intend to next week. But I just wanted to drop some feed back:

I've previously abused Kratom and have been addicted to chewing tobacco. I had a particularly rough week, the week this was released, and it delivered just in time. Had it not been for this, I honestly do not believe I would have had the willpower to abstain from abusing my previous "Band-Aids."

I've taken this once to twice daily since purchasing, and I even purchased 2 more bottles an hour after my first time trying it because it worked so well.

It will not give you a certain feeling as Kratom does so don't expect this to be something like that. This takes the edge off of a stressful experience; exactly what it should be intended to do.

I felt more calm and mindful within my surroundings. I had a relaxed, but not lethargic, type feeling. It's a smooth, calming, experience. So, whenever I become stressed and overwhelmed, I take a Kannaease or whenever I anticipate stress going into a situation.

It's great.
Thank you so much for the very insightful feedback. That is awesome and I'm so glad that its helping you.

That's great feedback and I agree, that's the way it makes me feel as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
W

It's great.
woo. hoo. this is exactly what I am hoping for myself as right now things have been beyond stressful between work and family life. I've been taking stress & anxiety support which helps to an extent but I think this will help me personally better since anxiety and those "dramatic" type of sides are not what I experience... more just stress and frustration.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just joking. Several people had asked in the 2020 what would you like to see from us thread for an Amentoflavone so with the 12 Weeks of New Releases going, I thought you might have been jokingly implying something :)
ok fine, you busted me! I was one of those people and perhaps I was hoping/implying something haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ok fine, you busted me! I was one of those people and perhaps I was hoping/implying something haha
Then you might hypothetically be very happy in the next month or two ;)

Stern3657

Awards
I understand. I actually have a huge problem with a lot of Kratom companies - bc so many act like they don't have to comply to any quality control standards whatsoever. But not even going to go into that rant haha.
Would you do a Kratom product?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I should throw this in the last 4 weeks of this andro cycle to combat lethargy and add it to my log, and maybe keep it up during PCT.
Let’s see if there’s any spending allotment left this week

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you do a Kratom product?
Not under SNS we wouldn’t because it’s almost impossible to have legit credit card processing and you also can’t get insurance on it. If we did something like that it would have to be a different company altogether.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel like I should throw this in the last 4 weeks of this andro cycle to combat lethargy and add it to my log, and maybe keep it up during PCT.
Let’s see if there’s any spending allotment left this week
I think that would work great. If you do, let me know how you like it. I absolutely love KannaEase.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I think that would work great. If you do, let me know how you like it. I absolutely love KannaEase.
If I can swing it, I’ll add it in. I just threw the one cap of inhibit e in the mix and that seems to have done wonders. I really kind of want to add it into the log since I’ve been HURTING bad far as lethargy (and also a teething child and rambunctious 3 year old)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I can swing it, I’ll add it in. I just threw the one cap of inhibit e in the mix and that seems to have done wonders. I really kind of want to add it into the log since I’ve been HURTING bad far as lethargy (and also a teething child and rambunctious 3 year old)
That's great to hear that the Inhibit-E is helping.

KannaEase is great and the price is great too - a bottle lasts for 60 to 120 days.

Stern3657

Awards
Is there any concern with taking two pills at once? Thanks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There shouldn’t be and I know others on here that take more then 1 cap at a time. I am going to try 2 caps at a time next because I don’t feel anything at 1 cap.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There should be and I know others on here that take more then 1 cap at a time. I am going to try 2 caps at a time next because I don’t feel anything at 1 cap.
Do you use (or did you) use anything for stress previously? Like hydroxyzine or Xanax? My doc prescribed me hydroxyzine but I don't take it due to drowsiness and my desire for natural alternatives. Curious from a comparative standpoint if coming from something pharmaceutical would be a factor. Stress management is something I'm super interested in. There are indirect benefits I'm seeking such as immune support and longevity via adrenergic reduction. Personally, I was thinking of stacking this with some of the other SNS stress products for a pronounced effect or using it solo as more of a "background" supplement to help tone down my naturally high strung personality without having a very apparent effect. Keep us posted on the increased dose!

Stern3657

Awards
Do you use (or did you) use anything for stress previously? Like hydroxyzine or Xanax? My doc prescribed me hydroxyzine but I don't take it due to drowsiness and my desire for natural alternatives. Curious from a comparative standpoint if coming from something pharmaceutical would be a factor. Stress management is something I'm super interested in. There are indirect benefits I'm seeking such as immune support and longevity via adrenergic reduction. Personally, I was thinking of stacking this with some of the other SNS stress products for a pronounced effect or using it solo as more of a "background" supplement to help tone down my naturally high strung personality without having a very apparent effect. Keep us posted on the increased dose!
I have been prescribed SSRIs for anxiety and took for a long time. It made a big difference but had side effects as well. I have also tried a lot of supplements known to have an anti anxiety effect. I am off the SSRI now and am trying to manage with exercise (which has a pretty significant benefit for me) but have still been struggling lately so I am looking for additional assistance. I felt a benefit at 1 KannaEase but was hoping two may provide some more relief on bad days.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been prescribed SSRIs for anxiety and took for a long time. It made a big difference but had side effects as well. I have also tried a lot of supplements known to have an anti anxiety effect. I am off the SSRI now and am trying to manage with exercise (which has a pretty significant benefit for me) but have still been struggling lately so I am looking for additional assistance. I felt a benefit at 1 KannaEase but was hoping two may provide some more relief on bad days.
Thanks for sharing, bro. It's a very important topic and understandably many may not want to discuss it. So it is appreciated that you are willing to. I was considering SSRIs as well but am doing my best to navigate things with more natural alternatives. Let us know how 2 caps go and maybe some of the other products in combination will help additionally. Also, if you ever need to feel free to shoot me a PM. I've been in some really bad places this past year or two so I understand how difficult those dark days can be. You'll always have an ear on here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen a lot of people talk about taking 2 capsules at once. I haven't tried it myself yet, but have been meaning to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had already answered your initial post before I saw this one.

I don't take SSRI's because of the side effects myself. Some of them seemed to help me, some of them just made me mad (which was scary bc I'm a very laid back person). And the side effects suck. The reason I explained that is to say this - when I first started taking KannaEase, I was meaning to take it occasionally as needed. But I was going thru a really crappy time and noticed quickly that every day was kind of an as needed day bc KannaEase really helped take the edge off and it helped me keep from getting frustrated as easily and definitely helped me not be as snappy at others when I'm frustrated or overwhelmed. So I guess you could say it helps me not get as frustrated or overwhelmed but also helps me handle it better when I do.

I'm glad that you felt a benefit at 1 capsule. Have you tried taking 2 capsules per day spaced out? That may be an option versus 2 at once; but you could try it both ways and see how you like it best.

My personal regimen is this:
- 1 capsule Stress & Anxiety Support twice per day every day
- If I know a day is going to be particularly bad day, I'll take 2 capsules of Stress & Anxiety Support with my first dose and then some days an extra capsule between my morning and nighttime dose.
- 1 KannaEase daily in the morning with Stress & Anxiety Support
- Some days, 1 KannaEase later in the day if needed.

For me, both Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase work great but the feeling from them is slightly different. It's hard to explain but pronounced for me. Like Stress & Anxiety Support is the base in that it helps keep me from being as stressed and anxious and takes the general edge off. And then KannaEase tends to help me deal with things better when the stress or anxiety becomes overwhelming. I hope that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: ZOO

uncle-rico

Awards
I just tried kannaease for the first time today and I loved it. For lack of a better word, it just made me kind of happy, in a really good way. Coincidentally I'm planning to try out phenibut tonight too for the first time. I'm excited.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just tried kannaease for the first time today and I loved it. For lack of a better word, it just made me kind of happy, in a really good way. Coincidentally I'm planning to try out phenibut tonight too for the first time. I'm excited.
Thank you for sharing and that's a good way of putting it. It makes me happy. It doesn't take away problems and worries but I feel like I'm in a better mood on it than I would be if I weren't. I'm really glad you like it.

Be careful with the Phenibut. Start off with a low dose.

uncle-rico

Awards
It's the SNS one. So I'll start with 1 cap I guess. Even though on some sites I read to start lower than that.