• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stress & Anxiety Management - Positive Mood - Relaxation & Calmness
Focus & Concentration - Improved Sense of Well-Being

High Potency Specialized Kanna Extract
Ultra-Potent 50 mg. per capsule

KannaEase™ is a high potency specialized Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna) extract that is designed to support positive mood, relaxation, calmness, improved sense of well-being, and more.

KannaEase™ Supports/Highlights:
- Positive Mood
- Relaxation & Calmness
- Enhanced Focus & Concentration
- Improved Sense of Well-Being
- Stress & Anxiety Management
- High Potency Specialized Extract
- Ultra-Potent 50 mg. per capsule

Something to think about:
It seems like with every day that goes by, most of us find ourselves leading increasingly stressful lives and stress is something that can take a toll on us, both emotionally and physically. Sustained levels of stress can be detrimental to both our physical and mental health. This can take a toll on our relationships, jobs, hobbies, and much more.

Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Are stress and anxiety holding you back?
- Are you having a hard time focusing or feeling like you can’t think straight?
- Are you having one of THOSE days?
- Is every day feeling like one of THOSE days?
- Do you feel like your mind never stops racing?
- Would you like to improve restful sleep?
- Would you like to get your mind off the stresses of day to day life to focus on your workouts, studies, hobbies, etc.?

^^^ If you answered yes to any of these questions, KannaEase™ may be right for you.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):

What is KannaEase™ Sceletium Tortuosum?

KannaEase™ is an exciting branded version of Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna), a traditional South African ‘feel-good’ herb, that is commonly used to help relieve stress and support increases in cognitive function.

The KannaEase™ Advantage/Why is KannaEase™ Better?

Traditional Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna) may require large doses to provide benefits and the lack of standardization may lead to very inconsistent benefits or no benefits at all.

KannaEase™ is standardized for active alkaloid content (0.5% total alkaloids) and is freeze dried to help preserve the quality and stability of the active ingredients. There are a variety of active constituents in the alkaloid profile, with the most dominant being Mesembrine.

KannaEase™ = Standardized Potency for Improved & Consistent Results.

Why is the dosage on KannaEase™ lower than some other Sceletium Tortuosum products?

The answer to this question is very similar to the answer above but we wanted to address it specifically for anyone skimming this information looking for this particular question.

KannaEase™, unlike many common Sceletium Tortuosum extracts, is standardized for a minimum active alkaloid content (0.5% total alkaloids) and is freeze dried to help preserve the quality and stability of the active ingredients. There are a variety of active constituents in the alkaloid profile, with the most dominant being Mesembrine (min. 0.2% Mesembrine).

Most Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna) products don’t list, and many don’t even know, their concentration levels for active ingredients so it may require many grams per day to get even some of the results that KannaEase™ provides at a much smaller, concentrated dose.

Also, because of its standardized active ingredient content, KannaEase™ delivers consistency of results whereas the active content of other Sceletium Tortuosum products may vary and lead to inconsistent results.

The average KannaEase™ dosage in commercially available supplements has been 25 mg.

SNS KannaEase™ capsules raise the bar by offering a potent 50 mg. per capsule!

How to take KannaEase™:
KannaEase™ can be used daily or on an as needed basis.

Many people, especially those with very stressful lives, use KannaEase™ daily to help support positive mood, relaxation, calmness, improved sense of well-being, and more.

Some people prefer to use KannaEase™ on an as needed basis on particularly stressful days or prior to stressful events whether it be an athletic event, workout session, test, rough day at the office, or other stressful situation/scenario.

How to Use KannaEase™ before stressful events:
Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna) has traditionally used prior to particularly stressful events or endeavors to help them achieve what is described as a ‘calm mind’ effect and support the reduction of perceived anxiety and the effects of anxiety during stressful events.

Some people describe it as being able to help calm the mind and take their mind off the stresses of day to day life so that they can focus on the task at hand.

Can KannaEase™ be used to help with social anxiety?
KannaEase™ is commonly used to help support relaxation, calmness, positive mood, and stress and anxiety management; all of which uses some individuals may find useful for helping combat the dreaded feelings of social anxiety.

Traditionally, Sceletium Tortuosum has been used prior to particularly stressful events or endeavors and for many people, certain social situations may qualify as such an event.

Can KannaEase™ be used to help promote restful sleep?
KannaEase™ can be used to help support restful sleep. It doesn’t work as something that will ‘knock you out’ or even necessarily make you sleepy. Think of it as something that is used more to help your brain calm down and thoughts top racing to help you go to sleep and stay asleep.

How does KannaEase™ interact with other anti-stress and relaxation supplements?
KannaEase™ stacks well with many other anti-stress and relaxation supplements and may help amplify their effects. This is one reason that KannaEase™ makes an excellent stack addition to SNS Stress & Anxiety Support &/or Focus XT

How does KannaEase™ interact with stimulants such as Caffeine, Dynamine™, & TeaCrine™?
KannaEase™ stacks well with Caffeine, Dynamine™, TeaCrine™, and other stimulants by helping ‘take the edge off’ of the stimulants and also by helping prevent the dreaded crash feeling normally associated with many high stimulant products.

Does KannaEase™ make a good Phenibut replacement?
KannaEase™ works through a different method of action from Phenibut but many people compare the relaxation benefits of KannaEase™ to those of Phenibut but without the negative side effects commonly associated with Phenibut.

KannaEase™ Pre-Workout Benefits?
KannaEase™ works to turbo charge your mind and elevate your mood to help you through even the toughest of workouts.

Many people say that KannaEase™ ‘calm mind’ effect helps them take their mind off of the stresses of day to day life and allows them to focus on their workouts.

Stacking & Synergy:
KannaEase™ capsules can be stacked with SNS Focus XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

KannaEase (RENDERING) FRONT.png

KannaEase (Supp Facts) v2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KannaEase-(AMAZON)-BANNERrevised1--1000X1000.png

KannaEase-StartNewYearConfetti-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Normal price on the SNS website - 32.99

For a limited time, get KannaEase for 23.09 w coupon code: newyears30

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked it up today. I'm really looking forward to trying it.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you get it.

I've been using it for a little under 2 weeks now and I can tell a major difference. I use our Stress & Anxiety Support daily at 1 capsule twice per day and up to 2 additional caps if needed and it really helps take the edge off and helps me not get overwhelmed as easily and I notice a definite memory improvement with it and my mind not being as jumbled and cloudy related to stress. I intended on adding KannaEase in on an 'as needed' basis but the last couple weeks have been rough and I noticed an immediate improvement in my mood and in the way I would normally react to situations with it so I've been taking it daily since the first dose. I've noticed that I'm so focused, almost tunnel vision like on what I'm doing and the stress isn't distracting me from it and also that if someone does interrupt me, I don't get frustrated as easily and I can get right back to whatever without struggling to get back on track.

I also have bad social anxiety in certain situations and I've noticed that I'm so zoned in with this that I can get in and out of most places without the social anxiety effect hitting me. It's been great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you get it.

I've been using it for a little under 2 weeks now and I can tell a major difference. I use our Stress & Anxiety Support daily at 1 capsule twice per day and up to 2 additional caps if needed and it really helps take the edge off and helps me not get overwhelmed as easily and I notice a definite memory improvement with it and my mind not being as jumbled and cloudy related to stress. I intended on adding KannaEase in on an 'as needed' basis but the last couple weeks have been rough and I noticed an immediate improvement in my mood and in the way I would normally react to situations with it so I've been taking it daily since the first dose. I've noticed that I'm so focused, almost tunnel vision like on what I'm doing and the stress isn't distracting me from it and also that if someone does interrupt me, I don't get frustrated as easily and I can get right back to whatever without struggling to get back on track.

I also have bad social anxiety in certain situations and I've noticed that I'm so zoned in with this that I can get in and out of most places without the social anxiety effect hitting me. It's been great.
#1. does it make music better?
#2. does it make sex better?

phenibut does both of those for me, wondering if kannaease will also.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

1) I never thought about the music part until you asked that; I've realized I've listened to music more in the last 2 weeks. Not sure if that's a coincidence or could be related.
2) Yes, big time in my opinion. Phenibut actually made it worse for me; KannaEase - definitely makes it better.

I would be curious to see if it affects you the same.

As far as a comparison to Phenibut - for me, I liked Phenibut in the sense that it helped me relax and calm down but didn't like the sedative effects bc due to a medical condition I stay tired a lot anyway. To me, KannaEase has given me everything I liked about Phenibut without any of the negatives. And you know me, I don't normally get this excited personally about many products but this one has definitely been awesome for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Technically, serotonin should have more of an impact than GABA for both uses..

I have used Kanna more than a few times, but not much with any consistency using an isolated product.

I can say that it seems to make music more enjoyable. As far a sex, my sex partner (myself) and myself haven’t made any correlation to this point..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Technically, serotonin should have more of an impact than GABA for both uses..

I have used Kanna more than a few times, but not much with any consistency using an isolated product.

I can say that it seems to make music more enjoyable. As far a sex, my sex partner (myself) and myself haven’t made any correlation to this point..
Thanks for posting. I was thinking, but didn't have time to look it up, that the serotonin effect should be better than the GABA effect for both; so I'm glad you confirmed that.

I actually haven't used Kanna much because I had never gotten much of anything from it. I've used KannaEase in Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore and Super Swole as pre-workouts but thats for a completely different purpose and different dosage.

I'm in a weird situation since I'm with the company that I probably shouldn't elaborate on the sexual benefits much publicly, but I've noticed some definite things with it that I like.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for posting. I was thinking, but didn't have time to look it up, that the serotonin effect should be better than the GABA effect for both; so I'm glad you confirmed that.

I actually haven't used Kanna much because I had never gotten much of anything from it. I've used KannaEase in Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore and Super Swole as pre-workouts but thats for a completely different purpose and different dosage.

I'm in a weird situation since I'm with the company that I probably shouldn't elaborate on the sexual benefits much publicly, but I've noticed some definite things with it that I like.
Now that I think about it, I have used more products containing Kanna than I initially realized. Maybe it’s not coincidence they have been some of my favorite products of late.

It’s definitely nice to have it in isolation though for much better versatility!

Hey, it’s your company. As long as you don’t offend yourself, you should be good!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that I think about it, I have used more products containing Kanna than I initially realized. Maybe it’s not coincidence they have been some of my favorite products of late.

It’s definitely nice to have it in isolation though for much better versatility!

Hey, it’s your company. As long as you don’t offend yourself, you should be good!
I just meant that since I'm with the company, I try to be very PC about certain aspects of results from products. You know how things are now days, someone can answer a legit question about benefits in a certain area and someone can take it as them 'talking about sex'. The interesting thing is that I hadn't even considered that it would have an effect like that and at first certain things caught me off guard and I had to think about it. To sum it up - improved erection quality, improved sensitivity/feeling during ejaculation, and overall feeling better.

I'll share one thing from a friend that tried it too. He has been on prescription Adderall for years and said that on days he takes it, he has a hard time maintaining an erection. He said that when he started taking KannaEase he has no issues at all, like it completely offset that side effect of it for him. He also says that he feels like its intensified the effects of his Adderall in his ability to focus and keeps him from feeling like he crashes later in the day from it. I thought that was interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm liking the sound of this...my allotted spending for this week is shot, but i think i will add to my list on friday.

i will post up my thoughts!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just meant that since I'm with the company, I try to be very PC about certain aspects of results from products. You know how things are now days, someone can answer a legit question about benefits in a certain area and someone can take it as them 'talking about sex'. The interesting thing is that I hadn't even considered that it would have an effect like that and at first certain things caught me off guard and I had to think about it. To sum it up - improved erection quality, improved sensitivity/feeling during ejaculation, and overall feeling better.

I'll share one thing from a friend that tried it too. He has been on prescription Adderall for years and said that on days he takes it, he has a hard time maintaining an erection. He said that when he started taking KannaEase he has no issues at all, like it completely offset that side effect of it for him. He also says that he feels like its intensified the effects of his Adderall in his ability to focus and keeps him from feeling like he crashes later in the day from it. I thought that was interesting.
Hmmm...

Well we don’t have time for people who get themselves all worked up because someone is or isn’t talking about sex. Wow, maybe I will have to pay more attention to those downstairs potential benefits!

I take Dexedrine which is very much like Adderall, so I can experiment with that too!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm...

Well we don’t have time for people who get themselves all worked up because someone is or isn’t talking about sex. Wow, maybe I will have to pay more attention to those downstairs potential benefits!

I take Dexedrine which is very much like Adderall, so I can experiment with that too!
I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

If it works for everyone that experience that issue with stims the way he said it did with him, that would be awesome.
And with the price on this, its one that anyone can keep on hand bc looking at a 60 to 120 day supply per bottle.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This came out at the perfect time. I was just looking for something new to try for mood and anxiety.
I'm looking forward to hearing your results on it. I'm loving it so far.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be following reviews and feedback on this. I have never had much luck with any kanna I have tried, and as much as I love kratom, I am always on the search for something else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will be following reviews and feedback on this. I have never had much luck with any kanna I have tried, and as much as I love kratom, I am always on the search for something else.
as am i for phenibut....when i get some available funds will be trying out kannaease.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you would/will find KannaEase to be very different from any other type of Kanna.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as am i for phenibut....when i get some available funds will be trying out kannaease.
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on it. I think you'll really like it.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I'm trying it...different than other kanna I've tried and want something other than Kratom (or the occasional tianeptine sulfate) for mood/anxiety

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on it. I think you'll really like it.
probably will be ordering on friday. will that intro offer still be good then?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
probably will be ordering on friday. will that intro offer still be good then?
We just announced that we were extending the New Years sale thru January 11th so you should be good to go :)

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you would/will find KannaEase to be very different from any other type of Kanna.
How does it compare to Zembrin? Or full spectrum Kanna? I remember Kannaease featured in Reign but that was a mega-stim product (with lots of questionable stims) so I can’t really believe I’d notice the ~10mg of Kannaease

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does it compare to Zembrin? Or full spectrum Kanna? I remember Kannaease featured in Reign but that was a mega-stim product (with lots of questionable stims) so I can’t really believe I’d notice the ~10mg of Kannaease
KannaEase is in several pre-workouts. It was in Re1gn (high stim), Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra-Hardcore (high stim), and in Super Swole (stim free). But the dosage in these products its used in is lower and its in there for a different purpose.

Zembrin works well for some people, for some people it doesn't. For me, it didn't work well at their indicated dose. I'm not going to compare the two directly as I don't think there is any science comparing them and because I also have a good relationship with the company that has the rights to Zembrin. Just for me personally, KannaEase works a lot better.

I touched on the comparison to full spectrum in the write up. With full spectrum, there is no standardized potency so you have no way of knowing what you're getting. You're talking many people taking grams a day to see little, if any, effect.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does this "feel like" vs say, KSM-66? I noticed at full dose KSM makes me somewhat tired.

Also how does this affect sexual performance.

I would give this a try if I doesn't mess with the dong or put me to sleep at work. lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What does this "feel like" vs say, KSM-66? I noticed at full dose KSM makes me somewhat tired.

Also how does this affect sexual performance.

I would give this a try if I doesn't mess with the dong or put me to sleep at work. lol.
It's a completely different feel that KSM66 for me. KSM66 helps with improved sense of well-being and overall mood but the effects of KannaEase are different and more pronounced in a feel it right then type of way if that makes sense.

There shouldn't be any negative effect on sexual performance. I think there are some definite improvements though ;)

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's a completely different feel that KSM66 for me. KSM66 helps with improved sense of well-being and overall mood but the effects of KannaEase are different and more pronounced in a feel it right then type of way if that makes sense.

There shouldn't be any negative effect on sexual performance. I think there are some definite improvements though ;)
sounds great, should throw up a logging opportunity for a few folks here. Sounds like an extremely better benefit than Kratom..... just saying..been Trying Kratom for the first time recently and not impressed. KANNAEASE would be a great comparison.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sounds great, should throw up a logging opportunity for a few folks here. Sounds like an extremely better benefit than Kratom..... just saying..been Trying Kratom for the first time recently and not impressed. KANNAEASE would be a great comparison.
Normally, we've just usually done logging opportunities on formulas and not single ingredient products. (And honestly, we've gotten burned on some people not doing their logging obligations & I'm just normally too nice to say anything about it).

There are so many raw material quality issues with Kratom, I'm not even going to get started haha. There's only one brand of it that I've ever tried that I liked. But even then, I didn't like it anywhere near as much as I like KannaEase. KannaEase to me is just a completely different feeling. Plus, Kratom can get pricey at the dosages that some people use.

A major plus with KannaEase is that at the price we are selling it for, its so inexpensive that pretty much anyone can use it.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup on the pricing of Kratom... I am new to it (Kratom) all together and have to dose over 3.0 + to feel Attainable results.
I could also be a non-responder to Kratom but I doubt it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine delivers tomorrow Just in time for my last semester of classes.

I'll throw up a review of it.
I appreciate that. I look forward to seeing how you like it.

It's worked incredible for me. For people that don't know me, they may read that and think I'm saying that bc its one of our products. But for those that know me or have followed my posts for years, they know I don't over hype things and definitely don't normally get super excited about my personal use results on things. It's been so beneficial for me in so many ways, I thought about doing my first ever 'mini-review' on it myself but held back bc people may think I was biased.

If you like it, I may post mine up in the thread after yours.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup on the pricing of Kratom... I am new to it (Kratom) all together and have to dose over 3.0 + to feel Attainable results.
I could also be a non-responder to Kratom but I doubt it
I doubt its so much being a non-responder to Kratom as it is the quality of a lot of Kratom and the conditions its packaged under being terrible. (Don't post what brand you used; I don't want to disparage any brand in this thread haha).

You're welcome to pm me and we can continue the Kratom discussion if you want.

But overall, I like KannaEase a lot better personally than Kratom. And the price is definitely better too.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I doubt its so much being a non-responder to Kratom as it is the quality of a lot of Kratom and the conditions its packaged under being terrible. (Don't post what brand you used; I don't want to disparage any brand in this thread haha).

You're welcome to pm me and we can continue the Kratom discussion if you want.

But overall, I like KannaEase a lot better personally than Kratom. And the price is definitely better too.
🙂
No worries brother. I am not about to post any brands that I have used. I love everyone here I was not going there at all. And have no problem with the supplement itself or any companies that carry it 🙂.

Only looking to Experiment at this point

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
🙂
No worries brother. I am not about to post any brands that I have used. I love everyone here I was not going there at all. And have no problem with the supplement itself or any companies that carry it 🙂.

Only looking to Experiment at this point
I understand. I actually have a huge problem with a lot of Kratom companies - bc so many act like they don't have to comply to any quality control standards whatsoever. But not even going to go into that rant haha.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KannaEase is in several pre-workouts. It was in Re1gn (high stim), Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra-Hardcore (high stim), and in Super Swole (stim free). But the dosage in these products its used in is lower and its in there for a different purpose.

Zembrin works well for some people, for some people it doesn't. For me, it didn't work well at their indicated dose. I'm not going to compare the two directly as I don't think there is any science comparing them and because I also have a good relationship with the company that has the rights to Zembrin. Just for me personally, KannaEase works a lot better.

I touched on the comparison to full spectrum in the write up. With full spectrum, there is no standardized potency so you have no way of knowing what you're getting. You're talking many people taking grams a day to see little, if any, effect.
Fair points, thank you. I also think Zembrin is limited by its 25 mg dosing. Seems like no licensed product will go higher than that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think people will enjoy this .. for me it has been a replacement of phenibut ( man i miss that stuff ) but this stuff def delivers on calming the nerves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Product received Just in time, too, because the last couple days have been absolute garbage. I'll gather my thoughts on it the next few days and create a thread at the end of the week for those that are interested.
I look forward to hearing your results. (Sorry you've been having rough last few days). If you don't mind, please post a link to the thread in here as well as maybe a mini review of your thoughts if you don't mind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think people will enjoy this .. for me it has been a replacement of phenibut ( man i miss that stuff ) but this stuff def delivers on calming the nerves.
i will still continue to use phenibut once or twice a week, but hopefully kannaease will give me the chance to enjoy phenibut 'like' benefits more often.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is very interesting and promising. I have to try to find out if it's ok to order to where I live (in EU). I have gone through a long list of supps for mental relaxation and/or help with sleep. Very few products that I end up buying again. But I have liked other SNS products in different cathegories so I'm hopeful.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

At what dose do you get those effects? I've never gone over 1 g at once or 2 g a day and have not notest those kind of effects. Best sleep aid I've ever used tho. Better than benzos for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is very interesting and promising. I have to try to find out if it's ok to order to where I live (in EU). I have gone through a long list of supps for mental relaxation and/or help with sleep. Very few products that I end up buying again. But I have liked other SNS products in different cathegories so I'm hopeful.
I'm not sure what the legalities of KannaEase are in the EU. I hope that it's something you'll be able to try. I use our Stress & Anxiety Support daily, and have almost since it was first available and I love it; but KannaEase has added a nice noticeable difference for me on top of it.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing important to mention about Kanna is that it can act to increase serotonin levels, so if you are on an SSRI/SNRI you shouldn't take this supplement for risk of serotonin syndrome.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see some feedback from this. I tried Zembrin and had no results