SNS Inhibit E new formula

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently Inhibit-E is not one of them though right? Not that the current version is all that shabby :)
I don't really see the need to re-formulate Inhibit-E as it's quite good. Still very strong at 3 caps a day, hits almost as hard as version 1.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last I knew, somebody ordered from NP and got charged for the product but nothing was sent. Customer tried to communicate with them but there was no reply. This could be resolved by now, but I just thought I would give a heads up..
I always do phone in orders with np, never had an issues...if I do I will give bob SOLUTION a pm. usually always get 'extras' too-I love low prices plus extras!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm I should get a bottle and compare, I’m actually currently using atd at 50mg eod

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmm I should get a bottle and compare, I’m actually currently using atd at 50mg eod
I had severe libido issues when I used atd years ago, never again...opposite effect from inhibit-e, I highly recommend you try.

might as well take me out in the pasture and put one in my head if I lose libido, lol.....I think m-test and inhibit-e is going to be a very nice libido enhancer!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Does SNS still sell MCC? Last time I checked it wasn’t available by itself, but could be purchased in a combo pack with something else.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does SNS still sell MCC? Last time I checked it wasn’t available by itself, but could be purchased in a combo pack with something else.
Almost certain we don't. Probably is old stock.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had severe libido issues when I used atd years ago, never again...opposite effect from inhibit-e, I highly recommend you try.

might as well take me out in the pasture and put one in my head if I lose libido, lol.....I think m-test and inhibit-e is going to be a very nice libido enhancer!!!
Good to know , will try that combo

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm interesting. First I have heard of this, good eye!
No, apparently it's not being re-formulated, the website was just never updated from the most recent re-formulation. Look at the ongoing confusion I have caused! Oh well, maybe all this action has stirred up some business anyway...haha!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes overall we’re all for a treat with reformulations and new products from SNS and CEL. Going to be fun

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Apparently Inhibit-E is not one of them though right? Not that the current version is all that shabby :)
Haha, not at this stage :)

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got 2 bottles. I hope my libido doesn’t get hurt. CEL m test and alphamax actually didn’t do to good for my libido. It’s like the slightest estro control lowered hit. I could have sex but never really wanted to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got 2 bottles. I hope my libido doesn’t get hurt. CEL m test and alphamax actually didn’t do to good for my libido. It’s like the slightest estro control lowered hit. I could have sex but never really wanted to.
wouldn't mean much for me to say it increased my libido since m-test increased my libido by a ton.....wish you luck with the inhibit-e!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just received a second bottle and it has no moth ball smell like my last bottle. My be something they addressed because others mentioned it.

Stuff works great though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just received a second bottle and it has no moth ball smell like my last bottle. My be something they addressed because others mentioned it.

Stuff works great though.
my go to otc anti-e!!!!