SNS GlycoPhase Mini Review

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions GlycoPhase Mini Review

GlycoPhase contains a cutting edge nutrient partitioning matrix that is designed to help support the body to more effectively harness the power of insulin to maximize lean muscle growth, increase protein synthesis, and support healthy glucose metabolism in order to create a fat burning environment.

Background
42 Years old
Lifted weights for 25 years
Tracked my food and training since 1999
Natural

Basics
Been taking GlycoPhase since December 2019
2 caps with meal 1 (pre workout), 1 cap with meal 2 (post workout) and 1 cap with meal 6 (pre bed)
On saturdays i refeed for meal 6 and then i increase to 2 caps.

Experience
Ive always tried to optimize nutrition uptake. Digestion and absorption of nutritents I belive is the key to pushing performance and results to the edge. On that note, GDAs has always peaked my interest. I tried quite a few before i got my hands on GlycoPhase and as soon as i started using it i felt and knew that this was it for me.

Increased performance, recovery and body composition was aparent just after a few weeks of use.

I use it for three main purposes:
Pre - to ensure top performance by filling my glycogen storages as much as possible.
Post - to make sure i recover as fast as possible so that i can face the rest of my day with energy.
Pre bed - to prevent fat gain BUT also to start the glucogen saturation for my workout the next morning.
Before weekly refeed - again to prevent potential fat gain, but also to shuttle as much nutrients into my muscle cells as possible. So that the next week of workouts can benefit from it.

Conclusion
SNS GlycoPhase has become a staple for me, ive been taking it for a long time now and I will continue to use it for as long as it is available to me.
Im of the opinion that a GDA is much more than just a Insulin mimic IF the formula is done correctly, and by my standards SNS has hit the nail on the head.​

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excellent post. I like how you do both a very comprehensive log on things and also mini reviews for people that just want a quick cliff notes version of things.

I think GlycoPhase is a very underrated product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice review .. such an underrated product and like you have stated can be used for various reasons.

I love lunch and dinner use 1-2caps depending on what im getting in.

icen9ne

Awards
Sorry to bump an old topic but this is a great write-up. Gonna go ahead and purchase a few bottle and use it while I finish my mini-cut and into my gain phase. Just a quick question: Do you take your caps with your meals or 15ish minutes before as written on the bottle?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to bump an old topic but this is a great write-up. Gonna go ahead and purchase a few bottle and use it while I finish my mini-cut and into my gain phase. Just a quick question: Do you take your caps with your meals or 15ish minutes before as written on the bottle?
I take them 15-30 minutes before meals to ensure absorption :)

edmon

Awards
Serious Nutrition Solutions GlycoPhase Mini Review

View attachment 203929View attachment 203930

GlycoPhase contains a cutting edge nutrient partitioning matrix that is designed to help support the body to more effectively harness the power of insulin to maximize lean muscle growth, increase protein synthesis, and support healthy glucose metabolism in order to create a fat burning environment.

Background
42 Years old
Lifted weights for 25 years
Tracked my food and training since 1999
Natural

Basics
Been taking GlycoPhase since December 2019
2 caps with meal 1 (pre workout), 1 cap with meal 2 (post workout) and 1 cap with meal 6 (pre bed)
On saturdays i refeed for meal 6 and then i increase to 2 caps.

Experience
Ive always tried to optimize nutrition uptake. Digestion and absorption of nutritents I belive is the key to pushing performance and results to the edge. On that note, GDAs has always peaked my interest. I tried quite a few before i got my hands on GlycoPhase and as soon as i started using it i felt and knew that this was it for me.

Increased performance, recovery and body composition was aparent just after a few weeks of use.

I use it for three main purposes:
Pre - to ensure top performance by filling my glycogen storages as much as possible.
Post - to make sure i recover as fast as possible so that i can face the rest of my day with energy.
Pre bed - to prevent fat gain BUT also to start the glucogen saturation for my workout the next morning.
Before weekly refeed - again to prevent potential fat gain, but also to shuttle as much nutrients into my muscle cells as possible. So that the next week of workouts can benefit from it.

Conclusion
SNS GlycoPhase has become a staple for me, ive been taking it for a long time now and I will continue to use it for as long as it is available to me.
Im of the opinion that a GDA is much more than just a Insulin mimic IF the formula is done correctly, and by my standards SNS has hit the nail on the head.​
I have a question - I work out less than an hour after I wake in the morning. Should I take Glycophase preworkout and not after the workout when I eat breakfast?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a question - I work out less than an hour after I wake in the morning. Should I take Glycophase preworkout and not after the workout when I eat breakfast?
my thoughts :

can take pre - i wouldnt do full dose, it does have pre workout pump benefits but i believe its designed to be taken with food .. i have taken pre empty stomach in the past but not more then 2 caps.

give it a shot if not .. do it post workout w/ your breakfast .. its designed in a way to help overall health/glucose metabolism

my rule i cap per 25g of carbs works good for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It really depends on the person.

Above, GQ mentions that he has taken it without carbs. Personally, I only use it with carbs, but I'm in a different situation than you because I don't work out fasted. (I'm assuming from the way you wrote your post that you do work out fasted I think?)

So for me, if I did workout fasted, I would take it with my breakfast afterwards.

But everyone is different so you can try it and see which way works best for you. I think you'll really enjoy it.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a couple of bottles. I'm going to go with 1 cap per 25 g of carb and focus on my post workout meal, which tends to be the heaviest in carbs. Currently cutting down some, hoping this helps with muscle preservation and maybe stave off hunger some.

Any suggestions are welcome
@sns8778
@GQdaLEGEND
@TheMrMuscle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just picked up a couple of bottles. I'm going to go with 1 cap per 25 g of carb and focus on my post workout meal, which tends to be the heaviest in carbs. Currently cutting down some, hoping this helps with muscle preservation and maybe stave off hunger some.

@sns8778
@GQdaLEGEND
@TheMrMuscle
thats really a great way to start it off and adjust accordingly.

sns8778 - unsure if you know or not hes going through some tough times, so don't take it personally if you dont hear back from him .. i told him to rest up, hes still answering email's and helping out as always just not much on forum.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
thats really a great way to start it off and adjust accordingly.

sns8778 - unsure if you know or not hes going through some tough times, so don't take it personally if you dont hear back from him .. i told him to rest up, hes still answering email's and helping out as always just not much on forum.
oh my, ty for letting me know, I just kicked in some on the gofundme. Be sure to tell him there are a lot of people on here thinking of him. He'll come back even stronger than before overcoming this.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@sns8778
@GQdaLEGEND
@TheMrMuscle
Sounds like a plan. I myself like GlycoPhase both for my pre and post meal as those are the two most important meals imo for performance and recovery. So most of my carbs are found there. I also suspect that using it for my pre workout meal enhances my pumps during the workout, which is always nice when you are cutting.

K21

Awards
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is 500mg of berberine safe to use daily, could it damage dna, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378427413008412

PMC is a good journal .. but what is the dosage they are reffering too ? for all we know it could be 5-10g lol
Also which berberine extract did they use ?
2year study .. was it dosed daily ?

so many questions lol

as for 500mg - no issues on my DNA, i mean i dont know how to get my DNA levels checked but have gotten various test/dhea/thyroid/psi(prostate) .. and have had no issues and know plenty of others to have no issues.

and honestly i dont understand the terminology of the article as well .. maybe someone else can chime in .. but no issues with 500mg-750mg