SNS GlycoPhase Log - First GDA

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Huge thanks to SNS for reaching out to me for this log opportunity. I haven’t used a GDA before, but I’ve been really interested in doing so.

Started this morning with 2 caps pre-workout alongside about 80g of carbs. I’ll be doing 4 caps split twice a day and timing them about 15 mins pre med-high carb meal.

I think the most of what I’m expecting/hoping for is a leaner feeling or look while feeling extra muscle fullness.

Right now I’m eating in a very slight surplus of around 100-150 calories. Current macros are about 230p, 240c, 80f hovering around 199-200lbs. I’m going to keep macros steady for now just to see what happens.

My training split is 4 days. Two days are heavy upper compound movements + a couple isolation movements, 1 leg day of heavy compound + isolations, 1 day a full body isolation type of day where I focus on weak points. Not really following any particular program at the moment, but will be again soon.

I hope I can log this well. Not sure what to expect but I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated!

Attachments

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Worth noting..

I was MUCH hungrier today, post workout, compared to usual.

Working a desk job allows me to really nail down an eating schedule, so my food timing is almost always on point. I had to have my between breakfast/lunch meal, 40g oats + scoop of protein, about 1-1.5 hours earlier than usual due to extreme hunger coming on.

Did I burn more during my workout (intense leg day!), or do we have some GDA properties kicking in already? We shall see if the trend continues!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best luck .. best GDA product out there .. esp when used as a pre workout w/ carbs it kicks as$.

Ive used it both ways pre and just lunch-dinner(post).

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got a log up as well. I’ll find out Saturday morning (post Friday cheat meal) whether my bloated/watered down body looks better than usual and if the pumps on my full body day is better as well.

Subbed

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Im on my second day of glycophase and first serving I took 2 caps 30mins before I drank 40g of superfine oats mixed with water and 4 rice cakes and noticed that my arms shoulders and chest swole up, awesome pump and I'm really enjoying the tight pumped feeling. Super hungry and not bloated at all. I'm taking mine away from workouts as I've heard that berberine impairs muscle growth, not sure if it's true but I'll stick to this protocol nonetheless.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received glycophase also, I'm logging everything day to day on a personal notebook and will post a log soon. Im in day 6. I also and dosing as far away from training as possible. Lunch/dinner

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along and look forward to seeing the results.

For those mentioning Berberine and muscle growth, I want to point out something about that. Many of the GDA's out there mega dose the Berberine because they are relying on it for the pump aspect. GlycoPhase uses a dosage that we feel will help with it from a GDA standpoint without mega dosing it like some do to the point where we feel it would have any negative impact on muscle growth. Keep in mind, the pumps with GlycoPhase are awesome but they are from the overall formula instead of mega dosed Berberine.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So taking with heavy carb post workout meal would still benefit?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So taking with heavy carb post workout meal would still benefit?
You see a lot of debate about whether to take GDA's with pre-workout meal, post workout meal, etc. My honest opinion is that there is no one best answer to this because different people may respond better different ways.

I do not think taking it post workout would deter from muscle growth. If I thought it would, there is no way I would take it post workout myself and that is a way I have experimented with using it. GDA's are very popular for the blood sugar benefits but I'm also interested myself in the anabolic effects.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will chime in briefly as I would like to keep most of my info for my log. I personally am enjoying my glycophase, the all day pump is real. I train at 3am, 2 caps at 1130am with lunch at 12pm. 2 caps 5pm, dinner at 6pm. Pumped all day

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imo I have taken post with success .. I really don’t see a wrong time to take it .. maybe pple react differently to some of the stuff

Imo long as it’s with 25g+ carbs .. it does the work for me

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see so many in here! I hope I can make this log worthwhile for everyone.

Today the pump was serious.

Preworkout: full dose of I Am Supreme/RE1GN, 2 GP caps, about 80g carbs

What I'm looking for in terms of look/feel in the gym with GlycoPhase - extra pump, extra vascularity.

I'm not the leanest in the world, but I do get veins popping with a proper pre supplement/meal and pump-inducing workout (lots of isolation moves). Today I swear my left bicep had a vein, I've been waiting to see more of, looking much more prominent than usual going from my forearm right up through my bicep. Need moar!!

In this log you may find that I have a vascularity fetish with myself LOL.

Otherwise so far I've found that I'm feeling more empty than usual and less bloated than usual, although I am not eating a whole ton that would bloat me. It's been about 4 hours post workout and I still feel really full too. This happens occasionally, but would be sick if I can get an all day full feeling consistently.

These are all just initial thoughts at this point.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone had a nice holiday!

With the holiday came lots of bad decisions when it comes to food.

I did use GlycoPhase (GP) with each meal, timed as well as possible (usually 15-30 minutes as instructed on the bottle).

I wouldn't say it worked any miracles on the bloat, but I do feel like everything digested well and I generally got over the bloat pretty quick. For example, at my fiance's parents' house, our 2nd meal (+ GP) of the day, I was destroyed half way into the plate. I laid down for a little bit, and about a half hour later I was fine. My first meal on an empty stomach + GP, I digested 100% fine and ate double what I ate at my fiance's parents' lol. I don't expect GP to work any miracles, but I was keeping an eye on what was happening. Overall, today I feel a little extra watery compared to usual, but I expect it to fall off in another day or two. Some good ol' HIIT was done today to help with that. My current goal is to keep weight down until my next cycle (starting soon with log!) when I plan to blow up, so I'm hoping GP helps me lean out a little along with my diet.

Current macros are .75g/lb carbs, 1g/lb protein, .4g/lb fat. I'm going to keep them around this with one high carb meal per week and see what happens.

As for GP alongside training - that's still going amazing. The pump is real! Doing any forearm training leaves them borderline numb. I try to do forearms 2-3 times a week as they were previously prone to injury due to having obvious weak tendons. Since doing mostly different styles/weights of wrist curls, I've been injury free knock on wood!

Still feeling great fullness, and it's also somewhat visible to me as well. I'm really happy with it so far and will keep posting updates!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to hear you are liking glycophase, mine is arriving tomorrow--it will be my 2nd time using, hope 2nd time is as good as 1st.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Not a whole lot of new things happening here, which is not a bad thing at all.

Still getting nasty pumps in the gym, and the fullness effect is real. My muscles all over feel tight and full like they're constantly ready to go after I dose GlycoPhase. For example, I took GP around 7am this morning. It's now 10:30am and the tightness and fullness is real without training this morning.

Honestly I haven't weighed myself in a bit. I feel like I'm still hovering around 200lbs though. The mirror tells me I'm looking a tiny bit leaner, but that could be my brain just hoping so lol. I'll pay better attention to that tomorrow morning since I don't always check what the mirror is showing. I'll also double check my weight then to see if that changed in either direction.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not a whole lot of new things happening here, which is not a bad thing at all.

Still getting nasty pumps in the gym, and the fullness effect is real. My muscles all over feel tight and full like they're constantly ready to go after I dose GlycoPhase. For example, I took GP around 7am this morning. It's now 10:30am and the tightness and fullness is real without training this morning.

Honestly I haven't weighed myself in a bit. I feel like I'm still hovering around 200lbs though. The mirror tells me I'm looking a tiny bit leaner, but that could be my brain just hoping so lol. I'll pay better attention to that tomorrow morning since I don't always check what the mirror is showing. I'll also double check my weight then to see if that changed in either direction.
I've saw where some guys are avoiding glycophase around workouts since that 'whatever' came out about berberine....but I really feel that the preworkout dose of glycophase is the best-pumps are ridiculous.

that all day fullness is nice-eh?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I've saw where some guys are avoiding glycophase around workouts since that 'whatever' came out about berberine....but I really feel that the preworkout dose of glycophase is the best-pumps are ridiculous.

that all day fullness is nice-eh?
The pump is awesome with GlycoPhase preworkout. I really don't want to train without it anymore.

Also, as an update, my weight is 196.6 as of this morning, and I'm kind of shocked. My macros have been lower lately, purposely, but I did hit a wall at 200lbs right before Christmas. Right before Christmas is also when I started taking GlycoPhase. Coincidence? We'll see. I'll weigh in again tomorrow morning to see if today was a fluke because we all know how scales are. It's interesting that I'm 196 because I'm not feeling the least bit smaller, nor are my lifts going down at all. I'm actually feeling better than I have in a while at the gym.

Another reason why I'm shocked is because my fiance literally just told me two days ago while we were at the gym that I'm looking "way bigger than usual, and especially bigger than when we first started dating (9 years ago)" lol. I don't know what's going on, but i'll roll with it!!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pump is awesome with GlycoPhase preworkout. I really don't want to train without it anymore.

Also, as an update, my weight is 196.6 as of this morning, and I'm kind of shocked. My macros have been lower lately, purposely, but I did hit a wall at 200lbs right before Christmas. Right before Christmas is also when I started taking GlycoPhase. Coincidence? We'll see. I'll weigh in again tomorrow morning to see if today was a fluke because we all know how scales are. It's interesting that I'm 196 because I'm not feeling the least bit smaller, nor are my lifts going down at all. I'm actually feeling better than I have in a while at the gym.

Another reason why I'm shocked is because my fiance literally just told me two days ago while we were at the gym that I'm looking "way bigger than usual, and especially bigger than when we first started dating (9 years ago)" lol. I don't know what's going on, but i'll roll with it!!
How long js it from your preworkout meal to you hitting the gym? Also, have you tried not taking a preworkout powder (i believe you mentioned re1gn) and just doing your meal and the pills? The reason i ask is because i keep seeing everyone claim great pumps but i have yet to experience that. I only notice ease on the stomach and not a bloated feeling.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
How long js it from your preworkout meal to you hitting the gym? Also, have you tried not taking a preworkout powder (i believe you mentioned re1gn) and just doing your meal and the pills? The reason i ask is because i keep seeing everyone claim great pumps but i have yet to experience that. I only notice ease on the stomach and not a bloated feeling.
My timing is usually as follows:

5am: GlycoPhase
5:15am: Preworkout meal, about 60-80g carbs depending on how i'm feeling
5:30am: Preworkout supplement drink
6am: Begin training or at least stretching, depending on when I get to the gym

I definitely feel like food is easier on the stomach and the lack of bloat, but I have not tried taking GlycoPhase solo. That's a good idea actually, but man I can't picture myself NOT taking a preworkout lol. We'll see if I can just suck it up and give it a try.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My timing is usually as follows:

5am: GlycoPhase
5:15am: Preworkout meal, about 60-80g carbs depending on how i'm feeling
5:30am: Preworkout supplement drink
6am: Begin training or at least stretching, depending on when I get to the gym

I definitely feel like food is easier on the stomach and the lack of bloat, but I have not tried taking GlycoPhase solo. That's a good idea actually, but man I can't picture myself NOT taking a preworkout lol. We'll see if I can just suck it up and give it a try.
Thanks for that info. I’m taking it at least 2 hrs before i hit the gym.(just how my timing works with work, commuting, etc)

Give it a try for sure, so that you can really gauge the differences. Also, you’d be surprised how hard you can actually hit the weights without a pre once u get going.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have my personal log going and will post it shortly. So for the first 15 days I dosed away from training.
Training 3am
1st dose 1130am lunch 12pm
2nd dose 530pm dinner 6pm
It was good, felt like it kept my pump going from my 3am workout until I went to sleep. No bloat, good digestion, and added vascularity.
As of today, my new regimen is as follows
3am 2 caps glycophase with 80 carbs intra
And 75 carbs post
No caps for lunch
2nd dose at dinner
I did have a good pump with a solid workout. I took no pwo.
So I am going to at this bottle with both regimens to compare.
The reason it happened this way is because my BG levels have recently been on the high side. With the change in dosing, approx eating times, and dropping 150 carbs along with glycophase I will see if I can get BG levels down.
I have all this logged and will post shortly with BG levels already on high side, and hopefully low side too
Hope this helps

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is a great log! Glad to see all the others in here commenting on their experiences as well... I've personally been flipping back and forth between GP and predator and have to give a slight edge to Glycophase for the overall pump effects... pred gets me similar digestion and bloat reduction with the meal, but the time after the meal is where the glycophase really shines

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that info. I’m taking it at least 2 hrs before i hit the gym.(just how my timing works with work, commuting, etc)

Give it a try for sure, so that you can really gauge the differences. Also, you’d be surprised how hard you can actually hit the weights without a pre once u get going.
Interesting. I can't tell you a time I trained without any pre, so taking GlycoPhase and just a shot of caffeine might be a good time if it works as hoped. :D
I still have my personal log going and will post it shortly. So for the first 15 days I dosed away from training.
Training 3am
1st dose 1130am lunch 12pm
2nd dose 530pm dinner 6pm
It was good, felt like it kept my pump going from my 3am workout until I went to sleep. No bloat, good digestion, and added vascularity.
As of today, my new regimen is as follows
3am 2 caps glycophase with 80 carbs intra
And 75 carbs post
No caps for lunch
2nd dose at dinner
I did have a good pump with a solid workout. I took no pwo.
So I am going to at this bottle with both regimens to compare.
The reason it happened this way is because my BG levels have recently been on the high side. With the change in dosing, approx eating times, and dropping 150 carbs along with glycophase I will see if I can get BG levels down.
I have all this logged and will post shortly with BG levels already on high side, and hopefully low side too
Hope this helps
Thanks for sharing your experience! Certainly adds some good info to the thread.

This is a great log! Glad to see all the others in here commenting on their experiences as well... I've personally been flipping back and forth between GP and predator and have to give a slight edge to Glycophase for the overall pump effects... pred gets me similar digestion and bloat reduction with the meal, but the time after the meal is where the glycophase really shines
This is a good log thanks to everyone chiming in - the more the merrier! I have no problem with people providing their input or suggestions.

I definitely like the lack of bloat and seemingly better digestion. The only time I was a bit bloated/hurting was Christmas, but that was expected.. Even then, it wasn't horrible and dissipated quickly.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
One more note..

Apparently I’m withering away. As I said yesterday, I weighed in at 196.6, and wanted to weigh myself again today to see if it was some sort of fluke. I weighed in this morning, same exact way (upon waking, no eating or drinking), and saw 195.6. Dafuq. Seriously, before Christmas, I was hanging around 200, maybe high 199. Two weeks later I’m down 5lbs AND I’ve been back to skipping cardio (oops!).

My carbs are now around .9g/lb, so I’m guessing I’m in a fairly deep deficit with my fat being around .4g/lb, protein at 1g/lb. I usually maintain decently when fat and protein are where they’re at and carbs are 1.25-1.5g/lb and start gaining around 1.75-2g/lb. With that being said, obviously I’m in a deficit - just losing faster than I thought I would after stalling hard prior to Christmas.

No worries though as this is planned. I'm trying to kill some water weight/fat before starting my next cycle (starting 1/12) so I have a better starting point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to try 2 caps before bed tonight and see how this goes...hopefully it won't interfere with my sleep-I often have a difficult time falling asleep, but I am on vacation his week.
blongo804 I will let you know how it goes.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try 2 caps before bed tonight and see how this goes...hopefully it won't interfere with my sleep-I often have a difficult time falling asleep, but I am on vacation his week.
blongo804 I will let you know how it goes.
Sounds good man! I take 2 caps close-ish to bed. I usually have dinner with 30-40 carbs around 6:30-7pm and get to bed around 9:30-10pm. I haven't noticed any obvious sleep issues. Hopefully your test shows the same!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I'm still loving GlycoPhase so far. Every day I feel clean with no bloat and ready to eat without ever being overbearingly hungry. I am definitely hungry more, but I'm pretty good at controlling it. Today I weighed in at 196.2, will weigh again tomorrow since i'll be fasted for ~12 hours for blood work.

As for some notes, Saturday night I went to a hockey game with my buddy since my fiance was out of town and his girlfriend was sick, so we had a date lol. Prior to the game I was saving appetite for a good sized dinner on purpose to test GlycoPhase.

Before dinner, I had around 140g protein, 110g carbs, and 56g fat by around 12-1pm I'd say. We finally had dinner around 6pm with his parents and I was pretty hungry, yet not dying for food.

I popped 2 caps of GP about 30 minutes prior and demolished a chicken parm plate (probably 10-12oz chicken) with angel hair pasta (a fairly large portion) + 4 slices of thinner crust pizza. I felt 100% fine, but the toilet at the hockey game might still be recovering lol. One could argue I felt fine because I didn't eat for a few hours prior to dinner but that was a LOT of food that my body isn't used to taking down right now while I'm eating in a deficit, and I took it down like a champ. Woke up the next day in perfect condition, ready for more. :)

Still haven't tested GP without a pre supplement, but still planning on it.

Also, i'm planning on starting a DMZ+Trest cycle in a few days. I wonder how this will go with GP. I'm thinking I'll continue dosing it as I have been (pre-gym meal, pre-dinner). Not sure if any others in the thread have experience with an anabolic + GDA. If you do, feel free to chime in.

PS: Sorry for the walls of text, just trying to be as thorough as possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good man! I take 2 caps close-ish to bed. I usually have dinner with 30-40 carbs around 6:30-7pm and get to bed around 9:30-10pm. I haven't noticed any obvious sleep issues. Hopefully your test shows the same!
my last meal was around 8pm, took 2 caps right as I hit the bed at midnight on empty....the good-I honestly feel like I was leaner upon waking and didn't have any issue with sleep...the bad-I was hungry like the wolf when I got up this morning....upon rising i took 2 more caps, waited 15 minutes then worked out in my basement, pump was about as good as I can remember.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm still loving GlycoPhase so far. Every day I feel clean with no bloat and ready to eat without ever being overbearingly hungry. I am definitely hungry more, but I'm pretty good at controlling it. Today I weighed in at 196.2, will weigh again tomorrow since i'll be fasted for ~12 hours for blood work.

As for some notes, Saturday night I went to a hockey game with my buddy since my fiance was out of town and his girlfriend was sick, so we had a date lol. Prior to the game I was saving appetite for a good sized dinner on purpose to test GlycoPhase.

Before dinner, I had around 140g protein, 110g carbs, and 56g fat by around 12-1pm I'd say. We finally had dinner around 6pm with his parents and I was pretty hungry, yet not dying for food.

I popped 2 caps of GP about 30 minutes prior and demolished a chicken parm plate (probably 10-12oz chicken) with angel hair pasta (a fairly large portion) + 4 slices of thinner crust pizza. I felt 100% fine, but the toilet at the hockey game might still be recovering lol. One could argue I felt fine because I didn't eat for a few hours prior to dinner but that was a LOT of food that my body isn't used to taking down right now while I'm eating in a deficit, and I took it down like a champ. Woke up the next day in perfect condition, ready for more. :)

Still haven't tested GP without a pre supplement, but still planning on it.

Also, i'm planning on starting a DMZ+Trest cycle in a few days. I wonder how this will go with GP. I'm thinking I'll continue dosing it as I have been (pre-gym meal, pre-dinner). Not sure if any others in the thread have experience with an anabolic + GDA. If you do, feel free to chime in.

PS: Sorry for the walls of text, just trying to be as thorough as possible.
I dont see much use for a gda on cycle (especially something as strong as those) as the nutrient partitioning is already elevated due to the anabolics... that said, trest is interesting as (at least for me) there was a dramatic diffrence in bloat and even e control needed when I had carbs and/or sodium too high. I really ahd to play with those while on trest so maybe glycophase would actually be a very good compliment to that... I'm interested to find out ha.

have you run trest before? and what type (IM/Oral/TD)?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my last meal was around 8pm, took 2 caps right as I hit the bed at midnight on empty....the good-I honestly feel like I was leaner upon waking and didn't have any issue with sleep...the bad-I was hungry like the wolf when I got up this morning....upon rising i took 2 more caps, waited 15 minutes then worked out in my basement, pump was about as good as I can remember.
Why are you taking these without any carb food afterward?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why are you taking these without any carb food afterward?
good catch...I forgot to add that I had 50gm carbs before workout....I am usually more accurate in my accounts, glad you pointed that out-thanks!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm loving my glycophase, I took my 2 caps at 445 and had some homemade pasta tonight. Here it is 6pm and I sh1t you not, I can still feel pumps from sunday morning shoulders workout. ...no bs

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I dont see much use for a gda on cycle (especially something as strong as those) as the nutrient partitioning is already elevated due to the anabolics... that said, trest is interesting as (at least for me) there was a dramatic diffrence in bloat and even e control needed when I had carbs and/or sodium too high. I really ahd to play with those while on trest so maybe glycophase would actually be a very good compliment to that... I'm interested to find out ha.

have you run trest before? and what type (IM/Oral/TD)?
I agree with no GDA on cycle due to the anabolic(s) nutrient partitioning already in effect, but that is a good point you bring up about trest that I don't think I've read about before..

So are you saying that with carbs/sodium too high, you started getting high E symptoms? I'll have to keep an eye on that as I planned on controllably eating everything in sight lol.

I have OL's Dermatrest, so TD. First time using it, 2nd time using DMZ.

I'll certainly see how GlycoPhase feels while on. I don't want to be starving constantly, or maybe I do so I can keep pounding down protein.. We'll give it a shot!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with no GDA on cycle due to the anabolic(s) nutrient partitioning already in effect, but that is a good point you bring up about trest that I don't think I've read about before..

So are you saying that with carbs/sodium too high, you started getting high E symptoms? I'll have to keep an eye on that as I planned on controllably eating everything in sight lol.

I'll certainly see how GlycoPhase feels while on. I don't want to be starving constantly, or maybe I do so I can keep pounding down protein.. We'll give it a shot!
i'm assuming you have a AI on hand...might be a good idea to have some inhibit-p also.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming you have a AI on hand...might be a good idea to have some inhibit-p also.
I have prami on hand for prolactin sides and nolva for either on and PCT, or just PCT. Cycle starts Saturday. Getting bloods done tomorrow too!

I have a log started for that in the anabolics section, but I'll keep this one going too. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have prami on hand for prolactin sides and nolva for either on and PCT, or just PCT. Cycle starts Saturday. Getting bloods done tomorrow too!

I have a log started for that in the anabolics section, but I'll keep this one going too. :)
hairygrandpa

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Don’t get me wrong, treat had my e more difficult to control than anything else regardless but when I had a chest day or something the next day the sides were exponentially worse. I was literally drinking Adex the whole cycle and those days my nips were on fire and I looked like I gained 10lb of fat overnight. Carbs at a reasonable level (or even on the low side) made a world of difference day to day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

100% get an AI before you start... I wouldn’t even look at trest without it. It’s no joke in the e dept since it’s methyl e which is a bit harder to predict and control.

Def agree with inhibit p as well as you can start with that and only go to prami if you need since it tends to not sit well with people

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as it is TD trest, you may be fine. As others said, have an AI on hand, something to curb prolactin too. If you never used Prami before, test your tolerance. Take a sip and tell us what happened, please do. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As long as it is TD trest, you may be fine. As others said, have an AI on hand, something to curb prolactin too. If you never used Prami before, test your tolerance. Take a sip and tell us what happened, please do. :)
didn't you have good results with inhibit-p?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for the tips!
hairygrandpa, I went with prami (and ordering Inhibit-P now) due to your post in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/303266-dmz-trest-2.html#post6056314 .. I may have read wrong, which is totally possible, but it seems prami + SERM would be beneficial if high E symptoms did start occurring.

With that said, should I still have an AI like adex or exem on hand + prami + Inhibit-P? Definitely planning to keep the prami dose low if/when I start using it, but I'll start with inhibit-p first.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for the tips!
hairygrandpa, I went with prami (and ordering Inhibit-P now) due to your post in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/303266-dmz-trest-2.html#post6056314 .. I may have read wrong, which is totally possible, but it seems prami + SERM would be beneficial if high E symptoms did start occurring.

With that said, should I still have an AI like adex or exem on hand + prami + Inhibit-P? Definitely planning to keep the prami dose low if/when I start using it, but I'll start with inhibit-p first.
Read about prami, especially side effects! For me, its SATAN in liquid form. I know one guy who loves it, he says it hits him like cocaine stacked with viagra. For me it was like dying a slow agonizing death for 24 hours. When using TD trest at recommended dosage, Inhibit-P would be all you need. Trest only gets nasty when its oral -and/or injectible. Having some exemestane at hand is always a good idea.

Edit: Serm for PCT, no need for TD trest, IMHO.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Read about prami, especially side effects! For me, its SATAN in liquid form. I know one guy who loves it, he says it hits him like cocaine stacked with viagra. For me it was like dying a slow agonizing death for 24 hours. When using TD trest at recommended dosage, Inhibit-P would be all you need. Trest only gets nasty when its oral -and/or injectible. Having some exemestane at hand is always a good idea.

Edit: Serm for PCT, no need for TD trest, IMHO.
Very interesting. I did some digging on prami, and saw enough people find it "okay" at best (yet like caber better). I'll do some more digging into its sides and just stick with inhibit-p for now, and I'll be sure to have exem on hand.

If sides do get out of control with inhibit-p, is that when I'd go to prami first or exem?

I really appreciate your input!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest suppresses HARD. Have a good PCT at hand.
You probably will enjoy this cycle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting. I did some digging on prami, and saw enough people find it "okay" at best (yet like caber better). I'll do some more digging into its sides and just stick with inhibit-p for now, and I'll be sure to have exem on hand.

If sides do get out of control with inhibit-p, is that when I'd go to prami first or exem?

I would use exem at 12.5mg e3d while on TD trest (note, I always write TD trest -not just Trest). Inhibit-P as recommended on bottle.
Look, I don't expect you will have any trouble that way.
IF your milk glands swell (first nipples will hurt) then its caber time -but this will most likely not happen.
Prami, I would not even touch. As I said, try a minimum dose, like 1 (ONE) drop to access tolerance.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I would use exem at 12.5mg e3d while on TD trest (note, I always write TD trest -not just Trest). Inhibit-P as recommended on bottle.
Look, I don't expect you will have any trouble that way.
IF your milk glands swell (first nipples will hurt) then its caber time -but this will most likely not happen.
Prami, I would not even touch. As I said, try a minimum dose, like 1 (ONE) drop to access tolerance.
Awesome info. Thank you again!

Exem is on the way, Inhibit-P is on the way, both should be here Friday or Saturday. Plenty of nolva on hand.

I do have a log started for this cycle in case anyone wants to follow that too: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/308314-dmz-ol-dermatrest.html

I just have to give it a few updates now!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

It depends on the issue... if its prolactin related, you would go to the prami; if its estrogen related, exem. You need to have a good handle on which hormones do what so that you can appropriately mitigate teh sides, otherwise you risk fixing a problem that didn't exist while the actual issue is still there...

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the issue... if its prolactin related, you would go to the prami; if its estrogen related, exem. You need to have a good handle on which hormones do what so that you can appropriately mitigate teh sides, otherwise you risk fixing a problem that didn't exist while the actual issue is still there...
Ah.. That makes sense.

I'll educate myself on what to expect when prolactin is elevated vs estrogen so I can be sure to know what's happening if/when it does happen then.