Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah.. That makes sense.

I'll educate myself on what to expect when prolactin is elevated vs estrogen so I can be sure to know what's happening if/when it does happen then.
Ha! Good luck with that! ;) You will not find much info.

From my experience, Trest gyno is most likely caused by prolactin. This is true for all 19-nors, I suspect. Don't let anyone tell you:
"By controlling e2 you automatically curb prolactin", heard that one often. Its bull**** when it comes to Trest. Trest is a different animal all together, it even aromatizes by a different pathway as the aromatase enzyme, rendering AI's usefulness partially void.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Ha! Good luck with that! ;) You will not find much info.

From my experience, Trest gyno is most likely caused by prolactin. This is true for all 19-nors, I suspect. Don't let anyone tell you:
"By controlling e2 you automatically curb prolactin", heard that one often. Its bull**** when it comes to Trest. Trest is a different animal all together, it even aromatizes by a different pathway as the aromatase enzyme, rendering AI's usefulness partially void.
So hooooopefully inhibit-P will do me well if trest wants to try and give me gyno.

Best case scenario then is that I'm not very gyno prone, but I guess we'll find out!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah.. That makes sense.

I'll educate myself on what to expect when prolactin is elevated vs estrogen so I can be sure to know what's happening if/when it does happen then.
Unfortunately without bloodwork sometimes its impossible to tell... they can very often play off of eachother and have similar sides with different root causes.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Oh and to no derail my whole log on my own - GlycoPhase is still doing its thing!

I've noticed that my hunger is getting harder to control though. Is it possible that any ingredient(s) in GP get stronger the longer you're using them? Anyone feel free to chime in because the hunger is getting real lol. I mean I have definitely been training hard too, so maybe I'm just expending more energy at the gym? Not sure, but i'll keep an eye on it.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately without bloodwork sometimes its impossible to tell... they can very often play off of eachother and have similar sides with different root causes.
Of course that's the case! lol

I have my pre-cycle bloodwork, and I'm thinking i'll get "on-cycle" bloods done if there's sides I feel like I don't have a handle on. I get the results within 24 hours, so I'm not too worried we won't be able to collectively determine any issues I'm having and knock them out quickly (if I can't knock them out myself). :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course that's the case! lol

I have my pre-cycle bloodwork, and I'm thinking i'll get "on-cycle" bloods done if there's sides I feel like I don't have a handle on. I get the results within 24 hours, so I'm not too worried we won't be able to collectively determine any issues I'm having and knock them out quickly (if I can't knock them out myself). :)
I'm sensitive to prolactin and only lactated on IM NPP and oral trest -not TD trest alone.
To get any gyno symptoms from TD trest, you have to be more sensitive than me. No need for expensive blood labs to see where your prolactin is.
For most, TD trest is a awesome experience! You will LOVE it!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
No increase in hunger for me
me either.
Have a feeling it's just my training then. I've stepped it up a notch this week doing different movements and a little more volume. Being that I'm losing weight pretty quickly at my current macros, my body is probably trying really hard to tell me to eat.

To body: the food is coming. I promise! lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have a feeling it's just my training then. I've stepped it up a notch this week doing different movements and a little more volume. Being that I'm losing weight pretty quickly at my current macros, my body is probably trying really hard to tell me to eat.

To body: the food is coming. I promise! lol
That seems far more likely as the effects should be pretty much consistent. If you’re losing weight that’s why you’re getting hungrier... your body is getting below its “happy place” haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and to no derail my whole log on my own - GlycoPhase is still doing its thing!

I've noticed that my hunger is getting harder to control though. Is it possible that any ingredient(s) in GP get stronger the longer you're using them? Anyone feel free to chime in because the hunger is getting real lol. I mean I have definitely been training hard too, so maybe I'm just expending more energy at the gym? Not sure, but i'll keep an eye on it.
Honestly i dont think my hunger was increased .. just overall eating carbs and not getting fatter actually leaned out and pumps were amazing pre

i havent heard about hunger increase .. but def enegery was increase and muscle fullness makes u wanna lift longer lol

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
That seems far more likely as the effects should be pretty much consistent. If you’re losing weight that’s why you’re getting hungrier... your body is getting below its “happy place” haha
Yeeeep that's what I'm thinking now. Definitely makes the most sense!
Honestly i dont think my hunger was increased .. just overall eating carbs and not getting fatter actually leaned out and pumps were amazing pre

i havent heard about hunger increase .. but def enegery was increase and muscle fullness makes u wanna lift longer lol
YES! Totally agreed. Today was an awesome session. I typically save Friday's for my "what felt weak this week" and just pound it with isolation moves meaning good pumps.. Well the pump today was ridiculous and addicting. Amazing stuff.
No hunger increase for me.
Good to know. Definitely my training/diet then. My body is crying and wanting food lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't noticed any increased hunger myself.

You guys have a pretty intensive anabolic conversation going. I don't get the change to post enough to be a big part of that convo but wanted to add a couple of my opinions. One, Inhibit-P is great for Prolactin control. Two, Inhibit-E is a great AI choice for anyone that doesn't want to go the research chemical route. Three, I think GlycoPhase makes for a great addition to many Anabolic Stacks; if you think about it, so many bodybuilders utilize insulin with Anabolics and I think GlycoPhase can be utilized in a similar way. Now days, some people associate GDA's so much with fat loss that they forget that one like GlycoPhase is designed to help harness the anabolic effect of insulin. (I'm sure you guys probably know that, but when I type replies, I always try to write them in a way that anyone reading now or in the future could benefit from).

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

You guys have a pretty intensive anabolic conversation going. I don't get the change to post enough to be a big part of that convo but wanted to add a couple of my opinions. One, Inhibit-P is great for Prolactin control. Two, Inhibit-E is a great AI choice for anyone that doesn't want to go the research chemical route. Three, I think GlycoPhase makes for a great addition to many Anabolic Stacks; if you think about it, so many bodybuilders utilize insulin with Anabolics and I think GlycoPhase can be utilized in a similar way. Now days, some people associate GDA's so much with fat loss that they forget that one like GlycoPhase is designed to help harness the anabolic effect of insulin. (I'm sure you guys probably know that, but when I type replies, I always try to write them in a way that anyone reading now or in the future could benefit from).
Thanks for chiming in!

I didn't mean to clutter my own log with anabolic talk, but I think that moved over to my other ongoing log for now so we should be in the clear!

Good notes on stacking GlycoPhase with the anabolics I'm using. I was going to save GP for post-cycle, but I think you bring up a good point. I'll continue use of GlycoPhase starting tomorrow and keep this log going. I'll note whether or not I notice anything different while stacking it with DMZ/Trest. I feel like I haven't seen a GDA used in this fashion AND logged before, so hopefully I can keep this interesting!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

:goodpost:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for chiming in!

I didn't mean to clutter my own log with anabolic talk, but I think that moved over to my other ongoing log for now so we should be in the clear!

Good notes on stacking GlycoPhase with the anabolics I'm using. I was going to save GP for post-cycle, but I think you bring up a good point. I'll continue use of GlycoPhase starting tomorrow and keep this log going. I'll note whether or not I notice anything different while stacking it with DMZ/Trest. I feel like I haven't seen a GDA used in this fashion AND logged before, so hopefully I can keep this interesting!
I don't think I've seen one logged like that before either so I definitely look forward to your updates and thoughts.

When they first came out, GDA's were viewed more as lean bulking and recomp supplements but over the years people tend to have started looking at them more for fat loss; and a lot of brands catered their formulations more towards the fat loss component and I understand why because its a bigger market. With GlycoPhase, the priority was to make sure that GlycoPhase would be a true GDA in the sense that it could be used for fat loss &/or lean muscle gains by helping harness the anabolic potential of insulin.

I think for that reason GlycoPhase has great potential with most anabolic stacks.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've seen one logged like that before either so I definitely look forward to your updates and thoughts.

When they first came out, GDA's were viewed more as lean bulking and recomp supplements but over the years people tend to have started looking at them more for fat loss; and a lot of brands catered their formulations more towards the fat loss component and I understand why because its a bigger market. With GlycoPhase, the priority was to make sure that GlycoPhase would be a true GDA in the sense that it could be used for fat loss &/or lean muscle gains by helping harness the anabolic potential of insulin.

I think for that reason GlycoPhase has great potential with most anabolic stacks.
So far I've certainly had no adverse effects by keeping GP in my rotation with DMZ and trest. Actually, one thing I can point out is just how bloated I felt the couple days (this past weekend) I took off from GP. Since using it again as of yesterday, I've felt great again!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, digestion is one thing I’ve noticed immediately. I’m reserving the pump aspect because I want a few more volume days with it before I discuss it more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, digestion is one thing I’ve noticed immediately. I’m reserving the pump aspect because I want a few more volume days with it before I discuss it more.
love that pump!!!