Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pumps I Vascularity I Performance I Hydration
1,000 Mg. GlycerPump Per Serving

GlycerPump® - The Evolution of Glycerol in Sports Supplements.

If you’re fan of Glycerol, you’re going to love this.
If you aren’t, get ready to be!

GlycerPump® Highlights/Supports:
> Improved Pumps and Vascularity*
> Cell Volumization & Muscle Fullness*
> Enhanced Endurance*
> Improved Performance*
> Improved Hydration*
> GlycerPump® - The Ultimate Shelf Stable Form of Glycerol
> 1,000 MG. GlycerPump® per serving

What is GlycerPump®?
GlycerPump® is an advanced form of glycerol that delivers more glycerol per gram than old school, conventional glycerol products. Where many previous forms of glycerol products only contained between 10% and 25% glycerol, GlycerPump® yields an incredible 65% glycerol content. This is exciting because it allows you to take in a higher amount of glycerol per serving and also because it now allows a highly concentrated form of Glycerol to be available in a capsule form.

Each serving of SNS GlycerPump® capsules contains 1,000 mg. of this exciting ingredient!

How does GlycerPump® work?
GlycerPump® supports improved hydration and nutrient absorption due to its ability to enhance the cell’s ability to absorb water. Visualize GlycerPump® transforming your cells into ultra-absorbent sponges and encouraging them to soak up extra water and nutrients and thereby improving endurance, performance, cell volumization, muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps!

In simple terms, GlycerPump® sends extra fluid into the muscles resulting in improved hydration, endurance, performance, and Massive Pumps!

Tip:
GlycerPump® truly shines when combined with adequate hydration. To get the most out of GlycerPump® supplementation, make sure to consume enough water and stay properly hydrated.

How to Use GlycerPump®:
GlycerPump® is versatile and can be used daily or prior to exercise/workout.
For best results endurance, hydration, and performance (and for keeping muscles looking dense, full, and pumped on non-workout days), daily use is suggested.

Will GlycerPump® make me retain water and look soft?

Absolutely not! No Worries!

GlycerPump® does NOT make you hold fluid retention in a way that can make you look soft and puffy!

To the contrary, one of the original uses of Glycerol in sports supplements was pre-contest bodybuilders and fitness competitors using Glycerol to help them achieve a harder, fuller, more vascular appearance!

When someone sees something about absorbing water more efficiently, its logical that this question may come to mind about if it will contribute to bloating and fluid retention. But there’s a huge distinction - the soft, puffy bloating fluid retention look is related to holding fluid under the skin. GlycerPump® sends the extra fluid to the muscle cells, right where you want it for improved hydration, performance, endurance, muscle fullness, and crazy vascularity & pumps!

GlycerPump® vs. Glycerol Monostearate:
Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) is made up of glycerol and stearic acid, a natural fatty acid. Glycerol Monostearate supplements contain between 10% and 25% glycerol content meaning that if you take 1 gram (1,000 mg.) it would yield between 100 mg. and 250 mg. glycerol.

In addition to the low percentage of glycerol content in Glycerol Monostearate, there are many horror stories of stomach discomfort, short shelf life (product going rancid and spoiling), and clumpy (and sometimes gooey) containers of ruined products.

Also, Glycerol Monostearate mixes so poorly that oftentimes more GMS winds up stuck to the side of your shaker than winds up in your system. Hence, the comically infamous term ‘Glycerol gobs’ was born.

As discussed in detail throughout this writeup, GlycerPump® offers a huge number of benefits over Glycerol Monostearate including that it is shelf stable, mixes easily, and contains an exciting 65% glycerol yield which means that if you take 1 gram (1,000 mg.) it would yield 650 mg. glycerol!

Glycerol Monostearate (GMS):
GlycerPump®:
Shelf Stable
Varies​
Yes​
Mixes Easily:
No​
Yes​
% Glycerol Content
10% to 25%​
65%​
Mg. Glycerol per 1 gram:
100 to 250 mg.​
650 mg.​

Think about it, there’s truly no comparison.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

I’m used to hearing about improved pumps and vascularity being related to nitric oxide. Does GlycerPump® increase nitric oxide?
That’s a great question and the answer is no. GlycerPump® enhances cell volumization, muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps through increasing the amount of fluid in the muscle cells.

This makes GlycerPump® a great candidate for stacking with other nitric oxide enhancing ingredients but also importantly makes GlycerPump® a great supplement for daily use to keep muscle cells hydrated for improved performance and endurance and also to for keeping your muscles looking fuller, more dense, and pumped even on your non-training days.

Could GlycerPump® be beneficial for endurance athletes &/or those competing in things like Tough Mudder or Spartan Race competitions?
Absolutely. GlycerPump’s ability to help improve endurance, performance, and hydration could be very beneficial for endurance athletes.

Sorry to all our bodybuilding friends, but sometimes its really not all about the pumps haha.

How is GlycerPump® more stable than other versions of glycerol?
Pinnacle Ingredients (Australia), the creators of GlycerPump® utilize a proprietary a spray-drying method utilizing silicon dioxide as a carrier which creates maximum stability.

Older forms of Glycerol like Glycerol Monostearate use stearic acid, a fat, as the carrier which resulted in powders clumping, capsules busting, and products going bad. If you used pre-workouts containing Glycerol Monostearate in the past, odds are you probably threw out a tub or two (or more) of products that you spent your hard earned money on due to the clumping issues.

Remember also that this improved stability allows for providing a 65% glycerol yield versus 10% to 25% in other older forms.

Stacking & Synergy:
GlycerPump® is versatile and can be stacked with VASO6™, Agmatine XT, Focus XT, Citrulline Malate, X-Gels, or a variety of other select SNS products for improved synergistic results.
Glycerpump Rendering (Front).png
Glycerpump Label v2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
:O

Yessssssssssx

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Looks like a great pump product.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 6 tablets of Hydromax preworkout which yields 4 grams of glycerol powder (65%). One bottle has 180 tablets which gives me 30 servings. It would take 8 capsules of Glycepump to get 4 grams of glycerol powder (65%). But there are only 120 capsules in a bottle which would give me 15 servings. The price for each product is about the same. But I do prefer capsules over tablets.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take 6 tablets of Hydromax preworkout which yields 4 grams of glycerol powder (65%). One bottle has 180 tablets which gives me 30 servings. It would take 8 capsules of Glycepump to get 4 grams of glycerol powder (65%). But there are only 120 capsules in a bottle which would give me 15 servings. The price for each product is about the same. But I do prefer capsules over tablets.
We have never been willing to use Hydromax in a product because of the clumping issues for powders and its known to cause capsules to congeal and pop open when used in capsule form. We generally try to stay away from tablets, especially huge ones, because so many people have a hard time swallowing them. Per the one you're using, that would be 666 mg. per capsule (that's enough to make me not buy it right there haha). Joking aside, GlycerPump is fluffy and its not advisable to go above 500 mg. dose per capsule; just explaining why we dose it at 500 mg per capsule.

But for comparison purposes, the average price I'm seeing on the 180 tab you're likely referring to is 29.99 per bottle for 180 tabs. The average price you'll see ours being sold at will be 19.99 per one or some sites are doing 34.99 for 2 bottles so there really isn't any distinguishable price difference + the convenience of capsules.

Also, just for people reading, 4 grams is a very high dose of GlycerPump and I would not suggest starting at that dose as many people would never need to go that high. Most people get results with 1 to 2 grams per day. If you think about it, in comparison to Glycerol Monostearate products that people loved so much in the past - It took almost 3 full grams of GMS to equal 1 gram of GlycerPump in terms of active Glycerol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We have never been willing to use Hydromax in a product because of the clumping issues for powders and its known to cause capsules to congeal and pop open when used in capsule form. We generally try to stay away from tablets, especially huge ones, because so many people have a hard time swallowing them. Per the one you're using, that would be 666 mg. per capsule (that's enough to make me not buy it right there haha). Joking aside, GlycerPump is fluffy and its not advisable to go above 500 mg. dose per capsule; just explaining why we dose it at 500 mg per capsule.

But for comparison purposes, the average price I'm seeing on the 180 tab you're likely referring to is 29.99 per bottle for 180 tabs. The average price you'll see ours being sold at will be 19.99 per one or some sites are doing 34.99 for 2 bottles so there really isn't any distinguishable price difference + the convenience of capsules.

Also, just for people reading, 4 grams is a very high dose of GlycerPump and I would not suggest starting at that dose as many people would never need to go that high. Most people get results with 1 to 2 grams per day. If you think about it, in comparison to Glycerol Monostearate products that people loved so much in the past - It took almost 3 full grams of GMS to equal 1 gram of GlycerPump in terms of active Glycerol.
Ive been looking forward to this one for some time now.

To those interested, this product would be killer stacked with vaso6 and Citrulline for a killer pump

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Second favorite pump ingredient right after Vaso6 can’t wait to combo them up

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
oh man! loving the single ingredient pump products... so convenient to add to anything and no worries about having overstim issues with so many products being so heavy nowadays

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is this coming out?
The first batch sold out for us before we got through the first round of sales emails (except for a few bottles that we held back for orders through our site). It's available at the 2 retailers listed above and for our friends in the UK, one of the UK retailers has an order in process.

Strong Supplement Shop was one of the first retailers we sent an email to in hopes that they would carry it since they are a sponsor here but they haven't ordered yet. Hopefully they will offer it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first batch sold out for us before we got through the first round of sales emails (except for a few bottles that we held back for orders through our site). It's available at the 2 retailers listed above and for our friends in the UK, one of the UK retailers has an order in process.

Strong Supplement Shop was one of the first retailers we sent an email to in hopes that they would carry it since they are a sponsor here but they haven't ordered yet. Hopefully they will offer it.
Throw it on amzn now.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

That’s good news for those interested from the UK. It can sometimes take US companies a while to get their products overseas

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great product. The pumps and muscle fullness last all day. Enjoying the look of the increased vascularity also.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s the best thing I’ve noticed about glycerpump is you keep about 80% of your fullness all day after a workout. Remember to keep water intake high!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That’s the best thing I’ve noticed about glycerpump is you keep about 80% of your fullness all day after a workout. Remember to keep water intake high!
Hydration with any glycer type product is so crucial. People tend to forget how much so

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great product. The pumps and muscle fullness last all day. Enjoying the look of the increased vascularity also.
I'm really glad that you're pleased with it.

The first batch sold out fast. We just received the new batch in stock so hopefully it will be available at more retailers very soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bumping for any feedback from those who got a hold of the first batch (lucky!)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad this got bumped. Was very surprised this didn’t get more attention. GlycerPump is a great ingredient.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m about a week in with it and loving it! I do take it with Vasoblitz and LGND and still noticed an improvement in pump. This will be a staple going forward. Thanks SNS!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m about a week in with it and loving it! I do take it with Vasoblitz and LGND and still noticed an improvement in pump. This will be a staple going forward. Thanks SNS!
Awesome to hear! How are you dosing? (Amount/timing)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad this got bumped. Was very surprised this didn’t get more attention. GlycerPump is a great ingredient.
I’m a bit surprised as well.

For me Glycerpump is one of the top couple things I want pre-workout/for pumps.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been running it non stop since I got it. I personally take 3 caps pre workout and 2 caps about 6-8 hours later. Pumps are great and I’ve gotten comments from people about looking more vascular

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think this was a release that just got overlooked on here a lot. It’s a great product and available at a great price.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been running it non stop since I got it. I personally take 3 caps pre workout and 2 caps about 6-8 hours later. Pumps are great and I’ve gotten comments from people about looking more vascular
I’ve been playing around with some upon waking and preworkout. Summer heat and how much I sweat I think it’s been helping with hydration...freaky vascularity is always a nice bonus too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still need to try this as well. Seems like this would be a great synergistic stack with the standalone creatine o phosphate too?
It would be a great stack with Creatinol O Phosphate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still need to try this as well. Seems like this would be a great synergistic stack with the standalone creatine o phosphate too?
I don't hear a lot about COP these days, glad to see it still has a following!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes that would be nice .. I’ve done it with vaso6 as well and stacks well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s one I always enjoyed but always forget to grab when I order stuff. I’m due to get back on it.
I bought a year worth from a-sauce site and I still forget to take it lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take 4 caps of SNS Glycerpump and 300mg of SNS Vaso6 before EVERY WORKOUT. Pumps are stupid. I’ve found as far as all did fullness, this combo paired with SNS Glycophase and 50-100g carbs about an hour before my workout is the perfect recipe for ALL DAY FULLNESS

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also these are great to take before a day out in the sun or going out for drinks. Helps keep the body hydrated.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take 4 caps of SNS Glycerpump and 300mg of SNS Vaso6 before EVERY WORKOUT. Pumps are stupid. I’ve found as far as all did fullness, this combo paired with SNS Glycophase and 50-100g carbs about an hour before my workout is the perfect recipe for ALL DAY FULLNESS
This will be my preworkout mix when my new goodies arrive

Focus Xt (2scoops)
SNS beta alanine
Glycerpump
X gels
Anabolic effect
Lean edge

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will be my preworkout mix when my new goodies arrive

Focus Xt (2scoops)
SNS beta alanine
Glycerpump
X gels
Anabolic effect
Lean edge
That’s sick .. I did ..

1.5 focus xt
BA
Agmatine
Vaso6

And really enjoyed my run and just felt amazing .. throwing in Xgels, AE & LE can’t even imagine the gains

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't hear a lot about COP these days, glad to see it still has a following!!!
Creatinol O Phosphate is one of the most underrated ingredients on the market. Especially for anyone looking for improved endurance.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
COP, Glycerpump, Citrulline Malate and Vaso 6. Now that's a killer preworkout for a pump haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
COP, Glycerpump, Citrulline Malate and Vaso 6. Now that's a killer preworkout for a pump haha
This just sounds heavenly and pretty inexpensive compared to most formula products!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to pick some COP up I remember being a fan back in the day.

I’m kind of basic, but Glycerpump, Taurine, Betaine, and Creatine provide a nice performance and pump based preworkout for me. Toss a bit of Nitrates and/or Vaso6 in there and it’s hard to top.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I need to pick some COP up I remember being a fan back in the day.

I’m kind of basic, but Glycerpump, Taurine, Betaine, and Creatine provide a nice performance and pump based preworkout for me. Toss a bit of Nitrates and/or Vaso6 in there and it’s hard to top.
COP has kind of fallen off peoples radars lately, but it's still something i play around with.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont know why COP died out .. but i always loved it and seemed to have worked