sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday Sales Extended thru December 6th!

I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Save 30% off ALL products including already discounted multi-pack and stack deals.

Like, follow, post in, and/or bookmark this thread because this isn't just a normal sale announcement thread - there will be new product announcements and possible multi-pack and stack deals announced throughout the sale.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

I want to encourage everyone to check out our full selection of products as I know that some won't be as familiar with Muscle Addiction as they are with SNS and CEL, but also because we offer so many products with SNS that a lot of things get overlooked so check out the full product listings and see what all we have to offer.

SNS-BlackFriday-2022Extended-500x500.png

CEL-BlackFridayExtended-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-Extended-500x500.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A Special Thanks:

On Thanksgiving, we're all supposed to stop and appreciate things and what we're thankful for. One of the things that I'm very thankful for are the kind words and support from so many people here on AM that are expressed in threads, pm's, emails, etc. and also for the many people that read and support myself and the companies but don't post.

I try to show this thanks by being active here and helping everyone in any way that I can, but I just wanted to say thank you and that I appreciate those of you that are kind, encouraging, and supportive so very much.

I really do appreciate everyone's thoughts and ideas and I value your input. I've mentioned in a couple places that I've been in the process of finalizing new product release plans up through the end of Q1 and most of Q2 for next year and if all goes well, there will be a lot of super exciting things to come out.

As such, I wanted to let everyone know that pretty much all of the proceeds from this years Black Friday Sale is going to be put right back into these new product launches, so please help spread the word and help make this years sale a success because the better it does, the more cool and exciting products we'll be able to provide you with.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Releases, Multi-Packs, and Stack Deals:

There will be New Releases During this years Black Friday Sales.

There may be new multi-pack and stack deals announced during this years Black Friday Sales.

These stacks/multi-packs may be announced here or on social media, so make sure if you aren’t following us on social media please do so.

DO NOT WAIT.

Do not wait for these to be announced before buying the products that you want.

Every year we run into situations where people wait to see if new products come out, if products are going to come back in stock, etc. and then something that they are wanting or looking for sells out of stock.

We offer free shipping on 75.00+ orders and flat rate 5.99 shipping on domestic orders, so its either free or inexpensive to place multiple orders during the sale and we’d much rather ship to you multiple times than have you miss out on something that you’d like to get.

For international customers, I understand with international shipping why you would want to wait and not make multiple orders, so if that's the case, please pm me and let me know what products that you want and I'll tell you about the new things early and/or I'll set the products aside for you so that you don't miss out and us sell out of something that you want. And for those that may read here but not have an account, you can contact me through the contact form on the website (the reason I don't give my email address here publicly is bc bots spam me to death anytime I've done that in the past).

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I combine orders from SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction?
Yes and no, let me explain.

For your convenience here, I talk about and answer questions about all three companies and many people talk about them interchangeably. However, they are all separate businesses and the websites are completely separate. Therefore, there is no actual way that you can place an order with each company in one order through the websites.

International Orders:
If you wish to order from 2 or all 3 of the companies, please pm me on here or contact me through the contact form on the website and I'll be glad to try and help you out.

Domestic Orders - Multiple Orders - Combining Shipping:
If you place orders through the different companies, we may combine your shipments into one shipment if that is alright with you. If so, please specify in your order notes that you'll be placing multiple orders and that it's okay to ship together.

Due to the high volume of orders during sales like this, I cannot promise that the staff packing the shipments will catch every single instance of this, but we will do our best and we do appreciate it as it saves us in shipping.

Domestic Orders - Combining Orders from the Different Websites:
If you would like to place orders for products from the different websites all in one transaction, as explained above, there is no way to do that through the websites, but if you have Zelle or Cashapp, you are welcome to pm me and I can help you with that and may can throw in some select freebies as well.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will ______ Be Back in Stock During the Black Friday Sales?

There may be some products come back in stock during the Black Friday Sales.

For the most part though, we don't know how many will make it back in stock during the sale.

DO NOT WAIT for something to come back in stock before placing your order because you risk it not coming back in stock or something else you want not being in stock by the time you place your order.

I promise you that we are doing everything that we can to get all out of stocks back in stock as soon as possible and that no one wants us to have them in stock more than we do :)

As some know, the supply chain in the industry has been very challenging this year. We do our best to keep things in stock, but some of the things that make our products great also can lead to some out of stocks. Two examples of this:
  • We use a lot of clinically researched branded ingredients in products. This is a great thing except for when the branded ingredient company is out of their ingredient. When they are, that means we're out too. In cases like this, we have orders in for the ingredients and as soon as they're available, they are in the production lineup, but may have many things in front of them.
  • We are extremely picky about raw material quality. Many brands will substitute raw materials for the next best thing type of thing when there are prolonged out of stocks on particular ingredients and that make sense from a business standpoint, but that is not how we have built this business. As frustrating as it can be for us to be out of stock, and as much as it can hurt us financially from being out of stock, we are very picky about raw material quality and we don't compromise that. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that it causes, but the reason for it is so that we can provide you with the absolute best products possible.
Overall, we have a very high in stock rate. We have so many products that we're almost always going to be out of something, but right now the industry average is running around a 65% to 70% average in stock rate and we actually have a better in stock rate than that - it's just that we have so many products that it can seem like we're out of stock of more than we really are.

I will announce any products that are back in stock in this thread so please check back regularly.

And don't worry - even after the sale, as products come back into stock, we will do coupon codes on them so that people that wanted to be able to purchase them during this sale will be able to do so.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Multi-Pack Deals and Stacks Added for the Black Friday Sales:

This post will be updated regularly as new Multi-Packs and Stacks are added so check back frequently.

TTA-500 - 3 Pack Combo - Regular Price: 109.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 76.99 (Save 33.00!)
- Stimulant Free Fat Burner
- 500 mg. TTA per Capsule + Added Electrolytes

Thermo Scorch - 3 Pack Combo - Regular Price: 159.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 111.99 (Save 48.00!)
- Stimulant Free Fat Burner
- Features 5 Clinically Researched Branded Ingredients
- 1,000 mg. MitoBurn + 900 mg. Sinetrol + 150 mg. CaloriBurn GP + 50 mg. Capsimax + 10 mg. Bioperine

Lipo Elite - 3 Pack Combo - Regular Price: 149.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 104.99 (Save 45.00!)
-

Recovery Fix - 3 Pack Combo - Regular Price: 129.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 90.99 (Save 39.00!)
- Dramatically Reduce Muscle Soreness
- Improve Recovery Time Between Sets & Between Workouts
- Train Harder, Longer, & More Intensely
- Features 6 Branded Ingredients
- 1,500 mg. HICA + 600 mg. Palmitoylethanolamide + 500 mg. VitaSport Cherry + 50 mg. S7 + 50 mg. Senactiv + 50 mg. Ferulic Acid + 50 mg. AstraGin + 10 mg. Bioperine

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Muscle Addiction Product Release

Muscle Plex - Natural Muscle Builder feat. 650 mg. RipFactor + Epicatechin & More

Muscle Addition Muscle Plex (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Muscle Addition Muscle Plex-2022 (SUPP FACTS).png

650 mg. RipFactor
300 mg. VASO6
150 mg. Epicatechin
10 mg. Bioperine

Muscle Plex - Normal Price: 49.99 - Black Friday Sale Price: 34.99 ea. (save 15.00)

Muscle Plex - 3 Bottle Combo - Normal Price: 129.99 - Black Friday Sale Price: 90.99 (save 39.00)

Muscle Plex & Recovery Fix Combo - Normal Price: 89.99 - Black Friday Sale Price: 62.99 (save 27.00)

See the Muscle Plex Intro Thread for Extra Value - Flash Deals:

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS New Product Release

Tongkat Ali XT - Ultra-Potent 200:1 Bionutricia Extract std. for a min. 2% Eurycomanone

Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
Ultra-Potent 200:1 Tongkat Ali Extract
Std. to a Minimum 2% Eurycomanone

Tongkat Ali XT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Tongkat Ali XT (SUPP FACTS).png

300 Mg. Tongkat Ali
25 Mg. AstraGin®
10 Mg. Bioperine®

SNS Tongkat Ali contains a specialized Tongkat Ali extract that is standardized to a minimum 2% Eurycomanone. This potent extract is up to 20x more concentrated than many other common Tongkat Ali extract products.

SNS Tongkat Ali XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Lean Muscle, Strength, & Fat Loss
  • Increases in Free & Total Testosterone
  • Improved Libido & Erection Quality
  • Sexual Health & Performance
  • Vitality, Stamina, Performance, & Energy
  • Positive Mood & Improved Sense of Well-Being
  • 200: 1 Ultra-Potent Tongkat Ali Extract
  • 2 Clinically Researched Absorption Enhancers
  • Specialized Bionutricia® Extract Std. to min. 2% Eurycomanone
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Would you like to increase your natural testosterone levels?
  • Would you like to increase your libido/sex drive?
  • Do you feel not like yourself anymore?
  • Do you feel that you could benefit from the things commonly associated with increased natural testosterone levels? (Improved libido, vitality, lean muscle, strength, fat loss, improved sense of well-being, etc.)
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Tongkat Ali XT may be right for you.

Tongkat Ali - Regular Price: 39.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 27.99 (save 12.00)

Tongkat Ali - 3 Pack - Regular Price: 109.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 76.99 (save 43.00) (10.00 multi-pack savings + 33.00 coupon)

Tongkat Ali - Intro Thread:

Flash Sale - Extra Value

From now until midnight EST on Monday, November 28th, if you order a 3 pack, we'll throw in a FREE Tribulus-750 - 120 caps.

To get the free Tribulus-750, you MUST include in the order notes 'Include Free Bottle of Tribulus promo'.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MitoBurn XT - Back in Stock.

MitoBurn XT - 3 Pack Added - Extra Savings - Regular Price: 109.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 76.99 (Save 42.98 total!)

MitoBurnXT-3pack-(900x900).png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Product - Muscle Addiction Muscle Plex

See post#7 - Updated with product information and pricing.

AND - for Extra Deals and a Flash Sale Offer, see post #4 in the Muscle Plex Intro Thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^^ Thank you, I really appreciate everyone's kind words.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Product - SNS Tongkat Ali XT

See post #8 in this thread.

Tongkat Ali XT Intro Thread:

Tongkat Ali XT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Tongkat Ali XT (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received MitoBurn XT back in stock.

We will be extending the sale, so you'll have an extra week to get everything at 30% off including MitoBurn XT.

MitoBurn XT - 500 mg. per capsule - Regular Price: 39.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 27.99 each (save 12.00!)

MitoBurn XT/TTA-500 Stack - Regular Price: 74.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 52.49 (save 27.50total!)

Also, to celebrate MitoBurn XT being back in stock in time for the sale, we added an already discounted 3 pack.

MitoBurn XT - 3 Pack - Regular Price: 109.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 76.99 (save 42.98!)

MitoBurn-Front-Resized.png
Mitoburn-Supplement Facts-Warnings-01.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are extending the Black Friday Sales thru December 6th.

SNS-BlackFriday-2022Extended-500x500.png

CEL-BlackFridayExtended-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-Extended-500x500.png

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate this sale!

I was planning on stocking up on TUDCA after I saw the difference in my bloodwork using CEL’s over Nutricost, and then my mom actually approached me about her incorporating TUDCA (she’s recently kicked a multi-year Tylenol habit). So I was able to grab 7 bottles at once for an extremely affordable price, of a product I have personal proof is superior.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate this sale!

I was planning on stocking up on TUDCA after I saw the difference in my bloodwork using CEL’s over Nutricost, and then my mom actually approached me about her incorporating TUDCA (she’s recently kicked a multi-year Tylenol habit). So I was able to grab 7 bottles at once for an extremely affordable price, of a product I have personal proof is superior.
Thank you.

I hope that it will help your mom and I'm really glad to hear that ours worked so well for you.

I try to never speak badly of other brands but TUDCA is an ingredient that there is definitely a lot of label deception going on with and a lot of raw material quality issues with with a lot of brands; so I'm glad that you mentioned that and I'm glad that you had better results with ours and have the proof to show it.

I think we're actually going to be doing a TUDCA under SNS as well. It may even be identical to the TUDCA under CEL, but outside of AM a lot of people don't know about any association between SNS and CEL and some people, like in your mom (or mine) for example if they didn't know you and I and our knowledge base on it, may be a lot more comfortable buying TUDCA under the SNS Health Series label style than buying a bottle with flames coming out of the label haha.

Actually will probably wind up doing that with both TUDCA and Api-Plex (Apigenin) - having them both under CEL but also under the SNS Health Series. (Another nice plus for people here on AM is that if its out of stock in one brand, hopefully it wouldn't be in the other haha).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

I hope that it will help your mom and I'm really glad to hear that ours worked so well for you.

I try to never speak badly of other brands but TUDCA is an ingredient that there is definitely a lot of label deception going on with and a lot of raw material quality issues with with a lot of brands; so I'm glad that you mentioned that and I'm glad that you had better results with ours and have the proof to show it.

I think we're actually going to be doing a TUDCA under SNS as well. It may even be identical to the TUDCA under CEL, but outside of AM a lot of people don't know about any association between SNS and CEL and some people, like in your mom (or mine) for example if they didn't know you and I and our knowledge base on it, may be a lot more comfortable buying TUDCA under the SNS Health Series label style than buying a bottle with flames coming out of the label haha.

Actually will probably wind up doing that with both TUDCA and Api-Plex (Apigenin) - having them both under CEL but also under the SNS Health Series. (Another nice plus for people here on AM is that if its out of stock in one brand, hopefully it wouldn't be in the other haha).
I’d heard from someone that the TUDCA from them had tested poorly, and that this is very very common specifically for TUDCA. I’ve certainly read tons of poor reviews from all kinds of brands that offer TUDC, even very expensive ones. I chose your product to try next because I know you really do your best to provide repeatable, honest quality.

My total bilirubin on 500mg of Nutricost’s “TUDCA” was sitting around 1.0, and on 500mg of CEL’s (along with 10 days of 50mg Anadrol, no less) it was down to 0.6 - I had healthier readings using CEL while on ANADROL than the other brand on nothing!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d heard from someone that the TUDCA from them had tested poorly, and that this is very very common specifically for TUDCA. I’ve certainly read tons of poor reviews from all kinds of brands that offer TUDC, even very expensive ones. I chose your product to try next because I know you really do your best to provide repeatable, honest quality.

My total bilirubin on 500mg of Nutricost’s “TUDCA” was sitting around 1.0, and on 500mg of CEL’s (along with 10 days of 50mg Anadrol, no less) it was down to 0.6 - I had healthier readings using CEL while on ANADROL than the other brand on nothing!
I'm really glad to hear that it helped you so much and that does say a lot that you had better readings on something with CEL TUDCA than off of everything on someone else's TUDCA.

I always try to not put down or say anything negative about other brands, and oftentimes I probably try too hard on that end because it leads me to not being blunt enough sometimes. I've mentioned over the years that TUDCA is definitely an ingredient that there are a lot of quality issues with in the industry. That's always been true and is probably more true today than ever.

There is so much deception in general with TUDCA and different types of it. A couple of examples:
  • Brands using deceptive labeling to make people think they're getting more than they are.
  • Brands intentionally under-dosing in order to cut costs or sell for lower price points.
  • Raw material quality issues:
    • Brands buying from shady suppliers that aren't reputable.
    • Brands pushing legit suppliers for too low of pricing, which can sometimes lead even reputable suppliers to offer raw materials with lower percentages of purity or a situation where 1 kg. of TUDCA is really 700 grams of TUDCA and 300 grams of something else in order for them to hit the prices that some of the big mega brands are demanding bc they're demanding raw material prices that just aren't possible for legit materials
From a raw material side, quality TUDCA raw materials are expensive to make. As mega brands push suppliers for lower prices so they can win the 'buy button' or get to the top of the page, quality is going to suffer. And in the case of TUDCA, its always been an issue to begin with.

I look at what some finished TUDCA sells for, especially on Amazon, and knowing what they cost to make, I can do simple math and work backwards from selling price minus Amazon fees and see that there is a definite issue somewhere bc some of the brands would be losing money if the materials were legit. This is frustrating to see happen with any supplements, but especially ones that people depend on for serious things like TUDCA.

TUDCA products are definitely a great example of the old saying that "if something is too good to be true, it probably is".

I love to save money just like the next person, but the way I look at things is that if you 'save' a couple bucks on a product and then it winds up not being what its supposed to be, did you really save anything or just waste all of your money.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer