SNS Choline Citrate - no scoop?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Hi,

I bought SNS Choline Citrate (500 grams), but there is no scoop in the container.
Specifically for this product, what can use I use to measure the a 1gram serving?

Thanks for your help,

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you've sifted through the powder at the bottom? If it is not there, we will get you one.

Do you have a gram scale?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I assume you've sifted through the powder at the bottom? If it is not there, we will get you one.

Do you have a gram scale?
Yes, I triple checked and did not find a scoop.
Unfortunately, I don't have a scale....yet.
Would you like me to send you a private message with my address?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I triple checked and did not find a scoop.
Unfortunately, I don't have a scale....yet.
Would you like me to send you a private message with my address?
Yes, please do.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Done, thanks.
In the meantime, what would you estimate the scoop size is ...maybe a 1/4 teaspoon? Would like to get started on using it....

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done, thanks. In the meantime, what would you estimate the scoop size is ...maybe a 1/4 teaspoon? Would like to get started on using it....
I do not have any on hand, so cannot estimate the size, sorry. I did forward your address for a scoop to be sent.Sorry for the inconvenience!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Do you know what i can use to aprox a serving? Is it a 1/4 teaspoon or something. I would like to start using it....thanks for your help..

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know what i can use to aprox a serving? Is it a 1/4 teaspoon or something. I would like to start using it....thanks for your help..
Sorry, I asked around and couldn't find an answer for you.Best options is to wait for the scoop to arrive in the mail, or buy a mg scale.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Sorry, I asked around and couldn't find an answer for you.Best options is to wait for the scoop to arrive in the mail, or buy a mg scale.
Thanks for checking into it...

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for checking into it...
You can easily find gram scales to buy, online or in store, which will come in handy for many supplements.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
You can easily find gram scales to buy, online or in store, which will come in handy for many supplements.
Thanks, I know its only another 20-30$ to get a scale, but I am on a limited and been getting along well using the scoops that come with supplements. Hope it won't take too long to get the scoop sent out....

msloan

msloan

Awards
Might be a good idea to buy a scale in the future because a lot of products use scoopers that aren't exactly what the serving size is anyway.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I do not have any on hand, so cannot estimate the size, sorry. I did forward your address for a scoop to be sent.Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi, do you know if the scoop has been sent? Thanks for your help.