SNS/CEL Summer of Supplements - New Products, Combo Deals, Specials, Giveaways, & More

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Peach, Pineapple, Coconut are all good. How about Root Beer Snow Cone ?
Drink flavors are tough because they always tend to taste flat. I would love to be able to do a Root Beer flavor that I'm happy with but I'm super picky on taste so it would be hard to accomplish; but I'd definitely like to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Cherry, Cherry lemonade, Blackberry all sounds good to me!
I expect that you'll see us bring back Black Cherry Focus XT and possibly Blackberry or I may go for Blackberry Mojito.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also a fan of the grape limeade flavor of Focus XT; would love a good peach, mojito, or a combination of some sort including mango. . .
I love sour peach rings flavor and love blackberry mojito.

For mango, I have a few ideas. We have a Mango Iced Tea flavor in Energized Aminos that we're working on getting back in stock and I'm thinking of a sour mango flavor something as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will we get to see the profile before the launch?
No, not this time. The reason is that sometimes there are agreements in place with branded ingredient companies, retailers, &/or news sites and releasing ingredient profiles beforehand would mess some of the plans up with them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what are the other 2 ? I am late to this party ! I know anabolic xt.
We haven't said what the other 2 will be. They'll be a surprise :)

T

ToDie4Test

Awards
No, not this time. The reason is that sometimes there are agreements in place with branded ingredient companies, retailers, &/or news sites and releasing ingredient profiles beforehand would mess some of the plans up with them.
How does it differ from CEL Anabolic Effect? Can they be stacked together?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that a prohormone?
Definitely not. That's why a lot of people are excited for it is because Anabolic XT has been talked about for a long time now and is a very comprehensive natural anabolic muscle builder.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Anabolic XT a prohormone? If not, how does it differ from CEL Anabolic Effect? Can they be stacked together?
Anabolic XT is not a prohormone. It is a natural anabolic muscle builder that has been in the works for awhile.

I can't go into any ingredient details before the release but yes, it will make for a great stack with Anabolic Effect. I expect to see a lot of people want to stack Anabolic XT an Anabolic Effect and also a lot of people will likely cycle back and forth between them.

T

ToDie4Test

Awards
Anabolic XT is not a prohormone. It is a natural anabolic muscle builder that has been in the works for awhile.

I can't go into any ingredient details before the release but yes, it will make for a great stack with Anabolic Effect. I expect to see a lot of people want to stack Anabolic XT an Anabolic Effect and also a lot of people will likely cycle back and forth between them.
Thank you. I'll be picking up a bottle this weekend.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is DPS nutrition gonna get restocked? It seems like they’re out of 90% of your products.
DPS usually orders products pretty quickly after we get them back in stock ourselves.

We've actually been getting products back in at a pretty rapid pace now. We had just been out of stock of so many because of the supply chain issues, but they're coming back in quickly.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm not willing to compromise on the quality of the raw materials that we use just to keep inventory in stock. I know that's a bad business decision, but its a personal decision bc I'm not willing to compromise on quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I'll be picking up a bottle this weekend.
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy it and I look forward to your feedback.

The labor day sale coupon code is laborday30 so make sure to use that to save 30% off.

We will be releasing a new product on Saturday and another new product on Sunday and then Anabolic XT will be released on Monday.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Yooo is Inhibit P still in production? I cant find it anywhere

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it differ from CEL Anabolic Effect? Can they be stacked together?
its alot different, but same concept right .. natural muscle builder w/ different ingredients , diff studies to back up the product.

As for stacking .. hell yes .. me & SNS been talking about this since last year. Reformulated couple of times to make it perfect and i think people will be very pleased w/ this stack.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to releases. I’ve been slacking on picking anything up but hopefully I can take advantage of the sale. Sns deserves some good business with all the quality stuff coming out.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy it and I look forward to your feedback.

The labor day sale coupon code is laborday30 so make sure to use that to save 30% off.

We will be releasing a new product on Saturday and another new product on Sunday and then Anabolic XT will be released on Monday.
Looking forward to these new releases! In the mean time, just grabbed the 3-pack of Optimize T

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

This thread definitely didn't seem to take off the way that I hoped it would. My original plan was to use it for flash sales, special deal offers, etc. but it didn't get many posts in it so I never did much with it other than just links in it for new releases.
You can still do this if you’d like ;)

Looking forward to the anabolic xt release!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm not willing to compromise on the quality of the raw materials that we use just to keep inventory in stock. I know that's a bad business decision, but its a personal decision bc I'm not willing to compromise on quality.
I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that your commitment to quality is one of the reasons that your brands are ones that we trust. The labels are accurate and the sources and quality are as good as we could hope to get. Anyone trying to get similar ingredients from another brand is rolling the dice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yooo is Inhibit P still in production? I cant find it anywhere
Yes, it's just out of stock at the moment. We are hoping to have it back in within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

As most people know, the supply chain is a mess across so many different industries and its the same in the supplement industry. On our end, we are extremely picky and precise about the quality of raw materials that we use and some of the ones that we use in Inhibit-E hadn't been available for awhile. We have them now and its in production now. I'm sorry for any inconvenience - its a great product and I hate us being out of stock on it, but the reason its a great product is because we're so specific on the actives we use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to releases. I’ve been slacking on picking anything up but hopefully I can take advantage of the sale. Sns deserves some good business with all the quality stuff coming out.
Thank you. The sale code is now live - laborday30

I look forward to hearing your feedback on anything that you try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to these new releases! In the mean time, just grabbed the 3-pack of Optimize T
It's a good thing that you got that in today. We have it in stock for right now, but it may sell out during the sale.

I know with new products dropping daily that it can be tempting for people to wait, but this is a case where I would encourage people to order what they want just in case it sells out during the sale. We offer free shipping on 75+ orders and 5.95 domestic shipping on orders less than that and the sale is for 30% off so better to place more than 1 order than miss out on things that they want.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT, since it's dropping fo sho over the weekend, how about a profile looksee?
I'm sorry but I can't do that this time.

In some cases, especially when dealing with releases like this that are highly anticipated and contain a lot of branded ingredients, there may be agreements in place with branded ingredient companies, retailers, &/or news sites that keep us from being able to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Indeed I would like to know for what profile I am about to max my credit card!
I'm sorry, I would if I could haha. Only a couple more days to wait.

Also though, there are going to be some really exciting products coming out in the lead up to Anabolic XT as well; including a couple that I am really excited about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that your commitment to quality is one of the reasons that your brands are ones that we trust. The labels are accurate and the sources and quality are as good as we could hope to get. Anyone trying to get similar ingredients from another brand is rolling the dice.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone following the thread know that the Labor Day sale codes are live.

Use coupon code: laborday30 to save 30% off on all products

The code is the same on the different websites.

SNS-LaborDaySale-A-2022-500x500.png

CEL-LaborDaySale-A-2022-500x500.png

MA-LaborDaySale-A-2022-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So does it release today or tomorow?
Anabolic XT will be released on Monday.

We will be releasing a new product each day this weekend leading up to it.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a good thing that you got that in today. We have it in stock for right now, but it may sell out during the sale.

I know with new products dropping daily that it can be tempting for people to wait, but this is a case where I would encourage people to order what they want just in case it sells out during the sale. We offer free shipping on 75+ orders and 5.95 domestic shipping on orders less than that and the sale is for 30% off so better to place more than 1 order than miss out on things that they want.
With free shipping over $75, is that on the total including discounts? Or subtotal before coupon codes?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With free shipping over $75, is that on the total including discounts? Or subtotal before coupon codes?
It would be on the order after discounts. The software computes it off of the final price after coupon codes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When would you expect DPS to have it in stock?
DPS is usually one of the first retailers to order new products from us.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can still do this if you’d like ;)

Looking forward to the anabolic xt release!!
Thanks,. Now that the thread is getting some traction, I likely will use it for some specials and things after the Labor Day sales.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is the link for the Labor Day Sale thread. Make sure to follow it for new product releases and possible surprises.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is the link for the Labor Day Sale thread. Make sure to follow it for new product releases and possible surprises.

Wow, great sale across the board! And that Lipo Elite looks fantastic!

Will be picking up both CEL and SNS goodies this weekend, maybe even some Muscle Addiction.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 If we (anyone) makes orders from two or all three of your companies, would it help you save money on shipping if we send you a note, you could combine the shipping on your end and save a few bucks. I know ever penny you save will go back into the company and the end results is more great products for us !!