SNS/CEL Summer of Supplements - New Products, Combo Deals, Specials, Giveaways, & More

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That does happen sometimes. Sometimes there's something unique about their ingredient; other times they're just doing it for marketing purposes - as in something specific to their brand.

But that's not the case with any of the ones that we're discussing above.

People often confuse the term 'branded ingredients' with thinking that they're all in some way clinically researched themselves or that they are patented or something like that. At its premise, the term branded ingredient is really just that - a 'branded' ingredient as in the ingredient itself has a brand name to it. Then there are cases where some have specific patents related to them but then some don't. And there are also cases where there is something specific or special about the particular form or extract but then cases where there is not. Sometimes the something special is just the fact that the ingredient is what it is and that customers (and companies) can rest assured that the ingredient is what its supposed to be.

This is a subject that I'm definitely going to write a very in depth article on as soon as I have the time to. I already started it, I've just been so busy with finalizing formulations and write ups that I hadn't had the chance to finish it yet.
I think you should start something that’s almost like an affiliate blog. It’d be awesome to get the industry insight + that website can essentially link to your products where advertised.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s a great idea! It would allow Steve to get the knowledge out and also advertise where warranted products that work for that subject. May be a great way to get some of the lesser known products out there for people who don’t realize they already make it or shine light on products that may be missed because of the past overhype you mentioned in the other thread.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s a great idea! It would allow Steve to get the knowledge out and also advertise where warranted products that work for that subject. May be a great way to get some of the lesser known products out there for people who don’t realize they already make it or shine light on products that may be missed because of the past overhype you mentioned in the other thread.
Yep, and eventually, an additional revenue stream via advertisements could be added to the blog.

And if that doesn’t sound appetizing, could also try and reach out to already existing bloggers to get them to plug your products. They probably charge a fee, but just an additional idea.

Could also pursue the influencer space. Or the micro-influencer space to test the waters. Find people on Instagram with ~10k followers, but are highly active in both post creation + follower interaction. They charge substantially less than someone with 250k followers.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
CEL Api-Plex - Available Now!

Limited time - save 25% off with coupon code: apigenin25

Intro Thread:

Another one!!! - DJ Khaled!!

Dang Steve, the new products don’t stop coming huh?! I ain’t hating at all lol keep it up bro. Love all that you put out. Now imma have to stack this up with Anabolic Effect & Epi.

Don’t know if I missed you speaking on it but will super swole be back? And if you need someone to promote on Instagram I got you, I just got up to 200 followers

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree that it could but one problem with Amazon is that when you first create a listing, its hard for customers to find it even if you type it in by name. I remember when the listing was created for PEAK02 caps, you could type in SNS PEAK02 and it was still on page 3.

The analogy for supplements on Amazon is the reason that a lot of supplement companies aren't on Amazon or don't try very hard on Amazon is because they're competing with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements. One brand that's very popular on there, I remember they launched a product and within 2 months supposedly had 1100 reviews which is virtually impossible if done honestly. But they know the system and how to do it. But on the other hand, you take a legit company that does it the right way it would take years to get that many people to leave reviews.
Add to this the fact that amazon does not give two shits about peoples right to access, buy and use supplements and we should all be asking why support such an outfit? There are plenty of places to buy SNS supplements that eat sleep and breath supplements without supporting a place that pulls NAC the moment they smell potential trouble all the while keeping fly by night companies with fraudulent labels and underdosed products up on their site. I personally despise them, but that's just me.

I don't fault any company doing what is right for them but I don't spend a single penny on that site.

Switching gears to positive: HELL YA API-PLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye 50mg caps from another company and HELLO MORE CEL IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quote of the month goes to Steve for sure:

"We're not nearly as big as some people think but not nearly as small as some people think either."

Story of my life my friend, story of my life..................................

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addition, CEL and SNS

How many people would buy from all three companies if they could do so on one website ? would you place a larger order to get the free shipping ? You have $80 in your cart free shipping is at $100, so you buy a $20 item, it really only cost you $10.00 ?

@sns8778 I know these three companies are all separate, but what if you created a website "Steve's Supplements" and offered all three brands. Steve's Supplement could buy from each company (just like DPS does) and offer Stacks, Mix & Match Deals, Combined Shipping, Etc. I know I would be more aped to buy something from one of the other companies to "try" if I knew they could be shipped together. Just my 2 cents worth and a thought.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How many people would buy from all three companies if they could do so on one website ? would you place a larger order to get the free shipping ? You have $80 in your cart free shipping is at $100, so you buy a $20 item, it really only cost you $10.00 ?

@sns8778 I know these three companies are all separate, but what if you created a website "Steve's Supplements" and offered all three brands. Steve's Supplement could buy from each company (just like DPS does) and offer Stacks, Mix & Match Deals, Combined Shipping, Etc. I know I would be more aped to buy something from one of the other companies to "try" if I knew they could be shipped together. Just my 2 cents worth and a thought.
Just my thoughts, and not to answer for Steve, but that feels like a lot of work to appease the 1% of us that know the companies are loosely linked. The retailers he sells to might also not like that. kind of like Steve stealing their sales. Idk on that last part though haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you should start something that’s almost like an affiliate blog. It’d be awesome to get the industry insight + that website can essentially link to your products where advertised.
I thought about doing some type of blog, I just don't a lot about it. If I'm going to do one, it would be after things get caught up a little bit and I can get at least a couple months worth of articles prepared in advance bc I don't want to start something like that and then not have the time to at least put out new content at least once every week or two.

It wouldn't be anything too intensive though just bc I'm already spread so thin as it is that I wouldn't have but so much extra time to put into it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree and definitely agree with the part about it may allow for some attention to some of the overlooked products. We make so many cool products that people don't realize.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, and eventually, an additional revenue stream via advertisements could be added to the blog.

And if that doesn’t sound appetizing, could also try and reach out to already existing bloggers to get them to plug your products. They probably charge a fee, but just an additional idea.

Could also pursue the influencer space. Or the micro-influencer space to test the waters. Find people on Instagram with ~10k followers, but are highly active in both post creation + follower interaction. They charge substantially less than someone with 250k followers.
I like the idea and its something I've thought about and may do when I get caught up on some things.

We definitely need to do a better job of increasing awareness about the products.

As for influencers, that side of things has never been very successful for us. I'm always open to it but most of the time what the people want is much more than what a company gets back in return.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another one!!! - DJ Khaled!!

Dang Steve, the new products don’t stop coming huh?! I ain’t hating at all lol keep it up bro. Love all that you put out. Now imma have to stack this up with Anabolic Effect & Epi.

Don’t know if I missed you speaking on it but will super swole be back? And if you need someone to promote on Instagram I got you, I just got up to 200 followers
Haha. Thank you.

It would make a great stack with Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex for sure.

Super Swole we are hoping to have back in within the next 4 to 6 weeks.

And hey, every bit counts and I'm appreciative of anyone that promotes or shares anything about the brands on social media, regardless of how small their following is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I appreciate the idea but its really not something that we can do because it would put us competing with the retailers that we sell to and make them less likely to buy from us or support us.

On each of the respective sites, we offer free shipping at order levels that are already lower than most companies and then flat rate shipping below that. And we're always glad to ship things together for people if they put it in their order notes that they would like for us to.

I do wish there was a way to do the cross brand promotion idea but we just unfortunately can't. However, I'll try to get some retailers to offer some cross-branded stacks too; but even they normally don't like to between different brands.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just found this thread……SNS and CEL are two of the supplement companies that I always trust what I purchased to be legit. I didn’t know Muscle Addiction was a part of your family too. I’ll definitely be checking them out.👍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just found this thread……SNS and CEL are two of the supplement companies that I always trust what I purchased to be legit. I didn’t know Muscle Addiction was a part of your family too. I’ll definitely be checking them out.👍
I did not know this either!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermo Scorch is now available.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code thermoscorch25 to save 25% off:

Here is a link to the Thermo Scorch intro thread:

ThermoScorch-Group-Resized.png

Thermo Scorch-Supplement Facts-Warnings-01.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deal !

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Love to see some of your powder Preworkouts available and what you would come up with for an overall killer powered stim pre. I haven’t had the chance to try super swole but I would like to!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In, can't believe I wasn't already checking this thread regularly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In, can't believe I wasn't already checking this thread regularly.
Thanks.

This thread definitely didn't seem to take off the way that I hoped it would. My original plan was to use it for flash sales, special deal offers, etc. but it didn't get many posts in it so I never did much with it other than just links in it for new releases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love to see some of your powder Preworkouts available and what you would come up with for an overall killer powered stim pre. I haven’t had the chance to try super swole but I would like to!
We have a lot of exciting things coming on the flavored powder side.

We ran out of most of our flavored powders because we had to change where we were having them made at bc of supply chain issues and lead times. It's been a helluva process but we finally have things rolling smooth and most flavor samples matched or better than previous ones.

First up should be getting Focus XT & Energized Aminos back in stock - with new flavors in each soon to follow.

Super Swole - we had to make some changes to the formula and then never could get the taste to where I was 100% happy with it. We just decided on another change and have samples in the works right now. If all goes well, the new version will be out by the end of the year.

On the Muscle Addiction side, Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore will be restocked soon and it really gets overlooked on AM. It' is a great formula and very strong product for people wanting a high energy pre.

Also, we are working on a flavored powder version of VasoForce XT and VasoForce Rush. The capsule versions are awesome products and we do want to do powdered versions. My original idea for it is so comprehensive that it would probably be priced higher than people would like, so I've been working on some formula changes and hope to have it ready to request flavor samples soon. It's going to be hard to flavor so realistically I'll be happy if we can launch in it January.

I'm really curious for people to list off any of their favorite flavors now days. Not specific products by other brands, just flavors. I like creative flavors and a lot of my ideas I don't think any other companies are even doing - so it would be interesting to see what flavors people would like to see us do in different products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have always like Blood Orange Flavor and Grape !

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
We have a lot of exciting things coming on the flavored powder side.

We ran out of most of our flavored powders because we had to change where we were having them made at bc of supply chain issues and lead times. It's been a helluva process but we finally have things rolling smooth and most flavor samples matched or better than previous ones.

First up should be getting Focus XT & Energized Aminos back in stock - with new flavors in each soon to follow.

Super Swole - we had to make some changes to the formula and then never could get the taste to where I was 100% happy with it. We just decided on another change and have samples in the works right now. If all goes well, the new version will be out by the end of the year.

On the Muscle Addiction side, Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore will be restocked soon and it really gets overlooked on AM. It' is a great formula and very strong product for people wanting a high energy pre.

Also, we are working on a flavored powder version of VasoForce XT and VasoForce Rush. The capsule versions are awesome products and we do want to do powdered versions. My original idea for it is so comprehensive that it would probably be priced higher than people would like, so I've been working on some formula changes and hope to have it ready to request flavor samples soon. It's going to be hard to flavor so realistically I'll be happy if we can launch in it January.

I'm really curious for people to list off any of their favorite flavors now days. Not specific products by other brands, just flavors. I like creative flavors and a lot of my ideas I don't think any other companies are even doing - so it would be interesting to see what flavors people would like to see us do in different products.
Hey ya I’d like to try that pump addict for sure! I’ll keep an eye out! Sounds like lots of more goodness on the way!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Baja blast or Miami vice are two flavors I tend to like.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a big fan of mango pineapple and coconut flavors. Loved the mango iced tea energized amino with mango pineapple focus xt
SNS nailed all the flavors on aminos to be honest but yes mango iced tea was my fav too then pink star .. new focus XT flavors should be pretty awesome.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grape bubblegum would be great. Grape anything is usually the first thing I buy if there’s an option.

You already replied to me in the other thread about my interest in a blackberry flavor just reiterating it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peach, Pineapple, Coconut are all good. How about Root Beer Snow Cone ?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Agree with coconut and pineapple, I also like the idea of a cola flavor

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Huge fan of the grape limeade flavor of Focus XT, so wouldn't mind seeing more products with the same flavor. Sour Peach, Blackberry or Raspberry Lemonade, Pina Colada, and Tropical Punch would all be great as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Cherry, Cherry lemonade, Blackberry all sounds good to me!
SNS had black cherry focusXT .. you mighit not be able to find it

stuff was very delicious, i didnt run much bc i remember it left my tounge black .. plus i was all about pink lemonade lol

ahh the memories

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

This thread definitely didn't seem to take off the way that I hoped it would. My original plan was to use it for flash sales, special deal offers, etc. but it didn't get many posts in it so I never did much with it other than just links in it for new releases.
Is DPS nutrition gonna get restocked? It seems like they’re out of 90% of your products.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fingers Crossed !

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also a fan of the grape limeade flavor of Focus XT; would love a good peach, mojito, or a combination of some sort including mango. . .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This! @sns8778Actually have a bunch of SNS/CEL goodies I need to pick up, was waiting to see if any Labor Day sales (either at DPS or direct through SNS/CEL would be a better deal). Hoping to see a sale!
@Rocket3015 @BillD @gphagan1 @Segansational

Just spoke with Steve and yes there will be a sale .. he will try to come on later if not tommorow to post something up.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Will we get to see the profile before the launch?