sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone had a great holiday and that their New Year starts off well.

I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs New Year Sales are now live.

30% off All SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Products - Including Already Discounted Stack

Coupon code: newyears30

SNS-CEL-v3-(newyears-800x600).png

I'm sorry that we do have a lot of out of stocks at the moment, especially for Competitive Edge Labs. We're doing our best, but the supply chain issues are having a big impact on everyone now days. We hope to have the majority of the out of stocks back in within the next few weeks and may do some respective back in stock sales as they arrive back in that will be product specific to help people looking for them.

Happy New Years to everyone and I hope that we can all have a better, happier, and more positive year in 2022 in all aspects of all of our lives, including here on AM.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an added bonus, here are a couple of other things:

We have some Focus XT in Pink Lemonade and Blue Raspberry flavors that are having some clumping issues in transit. This issue does not affect the product quality. You can simply use the scoop to break up the clumps and drop it in water and it will dissolve fine. Or you can take the tub and put it in blender and then dump the contents back into the tub and put it in the refrigerator.

Special Offer 1:
- For every purchase of 2 Focus XT, you get 1 Free Focus XT Blue Raspberry or Pink Lemonade.
(2 units gets you 1 free, 4 units gets you 2 free, 6 units gets you 3 free, etc.)

Special Offer 2:
- For every purchase of over 200.00, you will get 1 Free Focus XT Blue Raspberry AND 1 Free Focus XT Pink Lemonade

For the Special Offer 1, if you want to choose which flavor you get between the Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade, make sure to put your choice in the order notes. If not, one will be selected for you.

If you order 200.00+ and do not wish to receive the Free Focus XT, please kindly let us know in the notes as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If we order from both companies will the products be shipped together ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Particularly for international orders - being able to combine products across both sites would be very welcome (for a single shipment and shipping fee).
If you want to order products from both companies and have them ship together internationally, pm me and I'll give you my email address and will be glad to help you.

That is something that would just have to be done by differently because the sites are not linked together so there's no way for them to do combined shipping automatically on orders.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If we order from both companies will the products be shipped together ?
If you place orders from both companies and want them to ship together, you can put your order # on the notes for the other order and ask for them to be shipped together and I'll do my best to catch it and point it out to them. And my warehouse manager does his best to catch things like that too; so we'll try our best.

You can also pm or email them to me and that way I definitely should be able to.

Even though a lot of people on AM view SNS and Competitive Edge Labs as the same, in the overall market most people don't know that there is any commonality at all between the companies. From a business perspective they are completely separate companies and ran completely individually of one another so the websites aren't connected at all.

I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

F

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for support. Shipping + import VAT to the UK makes it a no go for me but it made me check predator who have got joint support XT back in stock at the same price as before (significantly cheaper than PM) and free shipping so I’ve ordered a couple of bottles to see if it’ll help with what I and my physio suspect is some mild arthritis on my elbows.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for support. Shipping + import VAT to the UK makes it a no go for me but it made me check predator who have got joint support XT back in stock at the same price as before (significantly cheaper than PM) and free shipping so I’ve ordered a couple of bottles to see if it’ll help with what I and my physio suspect is some mild arthritis on my elbows.
We are getting more and more orders from the UK but I honestly have no idea how the VAT is. Our shipping prices are the actual USPS and UPS option prices as determined by UPS/USPS by the integration app. We don't mark up shipping at all.

I really hope that you'll enjoy Joint Support XT. It has a lot of great feedback and it helps me a lot myself.

F

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are getting more and more orders from the UK but I honestly have no idea how the VAT is. Our shipping prices are the actual USPS and UPS option prices as determined by UPS/USPS by the integration app. We don't mark up shipping at all.

I really hope that you'll enjoy Joint Support XT. It has a lot of great feedback and it helps me a lot myself.
Please don’t think I’m aiming any criticism at you, shipping has gotten crazy over the last few years from the US, especially since we left the EU.
HM Customs here use the total value of the items + shipping charges to calculate how much they charge. It can turn a good deal into a much more expensive one sadly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please don’t think I’m aiming any criticism at you, shipping has gotten crazy over the last few years from the US, especially since we left the EU.
HM Customs here use the total value of the items + shipping charges to calculate how much they charge. It can turn a good deal into a much more expensive one sadly.
I appreciate it. I know you weren't, but wanted to explain for anyone reading bc lately there have been a couple of people that were just outright rude over it; rude to the point where if the amount of international orders hadn't been increasing so much lately, I may have just stopped doing it altogether.

I had no idea if they used total value before shipping or if up to a certain amount was free or anything like that.

I want everyone everywhere that wants to try or buy our products to be able to. And I work really hard to try to make that possible; but a lot of the EU retailers are honestly very hard to work with. I got screwed over badly by one earlier this year.

Some people are super happy with our shipping prices and then some people complain about them. They may be different depending on area or may be a matter of perspective. On our end, we don't mark them up at all. The websites use the direct integration app with UPS/USPS and it quotes out the actual current shipping prices.

I explained to someone being critical in another thread - I'm sorry that the shipment took longer than it was supposed to via USPS. On my end, all we can do is ship the items the same or next business day, which we do. We can't control USPS or UPS mess ups and definitely can't control customs. If I could, I wouldn't still be waiting on one of my daughters Christmas presents that I bought from the UK at the end of November that hasn't arrived yet lol.

I really do appreciate you, your kind posts, and your support. I knew that you didn't mean anything negative at all, but still really appreciate you clarifying. It means a lot. Honestly, I've been having a really tough time here lately in that some people on here have been so negative or rude that its really had me considering whether I'm going to continue to post here. It's people like yourself that are kind, thoughtful, encouraging, and just overall friendly good people that continue to give me the desire to want to stay here.

M

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My last 6 or so shipments from the US to the UK, using USPS First Class Mail International - I've not been hit with any VAT/customs charges (for packages from SNS, Apex Alchemy, MST). I paid the shipping cost itself and that was it, as though VAT was taken out of the shipping cost. (not quite sure how that keeps working, but I'm happy while it does; I do try to keep the cost under £160 - I'm unsure if there's a limit of some sort)

With iHerb I usually choose the Hermes shipping option which Duties & Taxes included.

F

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last 6 or so shipments from the US to the UK, using USPS First Class Mail International - I've not been hit with any VAT/customs charges (for packages from SNS, Apex Alchemy, MST). I paid the shipping cost itself and that was it, as though VAT was taken out of the shipping cost. (not quite sure how that keeps working, but I'm happy while it does; I do try to keep the cost under £160 - I'm unsure if there's a limit of some sort)

With iHerb I usually choose the Hermes shipping option which Duties & Taxes included.
Is the limit £160 now? It used to be something crazy like £24

M

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is the limit £160 now? It used to be something crazy like £24
I don't know - I thought I read at one point that many of the shipping approaches that bundled VAT into the shipping cost had an upper cost limit of some sort - I've just been using roughly £160 for myself. (I think I came across this when shipping from iHerb and Vitacost)

In terms of the max cost before VAT is incurred - yes, I think that's pretty low (down around £20 / £24).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Order placed. First time ordering direct from SNS. Got some Amento and Vaso6.
Glad to see a company that give some much support to our board get some in return.

Amentoflavone XT
I have not heard mush about this I look forward to your feed back!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see a company that give some much support to our board get some in return.

Amentoflavone XT
I have not heard mush about this I look forward to your feed back!
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support.

Here is the intro thread we did for Amentoflavone XT. The thread didn't get as much talk as I was hoping but the product sells great for us. We're actually OOS at the moment but should have some back in within 2 weeks I hope.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Almost missed this thread. Placing an order for
some optimize T, kannaease, and other goodies.
Awesome. Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy everything.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you were able to restock capped Cissus in time for this sale. Grabbed a couple bottles of that and some Stress and Anxiety Support 🤘🤘

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up some Optimize-T, Liver XT, and some Eria Jarensis caps.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order placed. First time ordering direct from SNS. Got some Amento and Vaso6.
I had to place another order. I'm hooked on the Rocket Pop flavor for Focus XT. So I got another tub. Wish I just ordered it the first time to save on shipping but no big deal. Prices are cheap anyways.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh no, Paradoxine is out of stock :(
Sorry about that. I'm hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

When its back in, send me a pm and I'll be glad to give you a discount code for it since it wasn't in for the sale.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my order in. 4 tubs of Focus XT plus the bonus ones. I just used the last serving that I had yesterday. I need more.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about that. I'm hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

When its back in, send me a pm and I'll be glad to give you a discount code for it since it wasn't in for the sale.
Thank you. It’s very kind of you. I’m Europe so the shipping for one product is not really worth the shipping fees. So I’ll wait for my next order to include it in. But I really much appreciate your offer.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my order in. 4 tubs of Focus XT plus the bonus ones. I just used the last serving that I had yesterday. I need more.
nice, its some good stuff and great deal

which flavor did you had and which ones are coming in ?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have to hit over $200 before or after the discount code is applied? Just checking because I am above $200 before the discount and at $165 after the discount.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody knows how I can log into my account on SNS website?

I placed my order but can’t go to my account and see my order.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I was just trying to do the same thing ???

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to create a new account, placed my order and then couldn’t find out how to get into my account. But I know they got my order because got confirmation email.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grabbed more Focus XT, Anacyclus, and Agmatine. Thanks for the sale.

FWIW I am not even using a pre-workout pump product right now and not even taking either of the Agmatine or Anacyclus pre-workout, but the pumps I am getting are still pretty stupid. Great stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had to create a new account, placed my order and then couldn’t find out how to get into my account. But I know they got my order because got confirmation email.
There's no place to login .. long as you were charged and got that email means your order went through.

At anytime you can pm me or @sns8778 with you order/confirm# to verify if you would like

sorry for the confusion .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have to hit over $200 before or after the discount code is applied? Just checking because I am above $200 before the discount and at $165 after the discount.
Include a note in the comments that Steve said to include a Free Focus XT _______ and you'll be good to go. If you already completed the order, pm me the order #.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It looks like during one of the software updates the link disappeared and is now only showing in the checkout process.

If you add a product to cart and then go to check out, it comes up. Here is a direct link:

I'll get that updated on the next round of website updates.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks like during one of the software updates the link disappeared and is now only showing in the checkout process.

If you add a product to cart and then go to check out, it comes up. Here is a direct link:

I'll get that updated on the next round of website updates.
just a heads up in order for this to work .. you have to have an item in the cart .. i tried without it and the returning customers doesnt populate for me without an item in the cart.

@Rostam @Rocket3015

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grabbed more Focus XT, Anacyclus, and Agmatine. Thanks for the sale.

FWIW I am not even using a pre-workout pump product right now and not even taking either of the Agmatine or Anacyclus pre-workout, but the pumps I am getting are still pretty stupid. Great stuff.
Thank you for sharing. That's great to hear. And thank you for the kind words.

A lot of ingredients that are commonly used for pumps like Agmatine are great for so many other things too. With my autoimmune condition, I go for periods where I can't train at all and still use Agmatine daily for other purposes and there's days where I feel like my muscles are full and pumped and haven't even been working out haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I also wanted to add that order confirmations are automatic and tracking is sent automatically when shipping labels are created for the orders to ship. But unfortunately, a lot of times these tracking emails go to spam so please check there as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Include a note in the comments that Steve said to include a Free Focus XT _______ and you'll be good to go. If you already completed the order, pm me the order #.
Order # 3791

Thanks Steve. I actually just added more stuff making the total came out to $233 after the discount.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Order # 3791

Thanks Steve. I actually just added more stuff making the total came out to $233 after the discount.
Thank you. I'm still here so I'll check and get it packed up for you myself.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'm still here so I'll check and get it packed up for you myself.
You’re the man! I actually have so much SNS products coming. I have this order direct from you Steve (SNS) then my DPS order just went out for delivery today and it’s all just SNS stuff and another bottle of Anabolic Effect

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re the man! I actually have so much SNS products coming. I have this order direct from you Steve (SNS) then my DPS order just went out for delivery today and it’s all just SNS stuff and another bottle of Anabolic Effect
Thank you for the support. I'm really glad that you enjoy the products.

And within the next couple of months, we're going to have a lot of new things that I hope you'll enjoy and look forward to in the future.

I'll go ahead and say it here as the first teaser on it, but if all goes well for CEL in the next couple months, the size of the line should double by the end of June in terms of number of products offered :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we extended the New Year Sale through the 11th.

SNS-CEL-AMN-NYExtendedRevised-800x600.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha nice .. i check every day on AE restock lol