Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Patiently waiting for my Recomp20
You won't have to wait much longer ;)

I've been working on a pretty complex write up for it that is taking awhile. I've been considering releasing it with the condensed write up and then adding to it later.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell, we will just take them label! Lol!!!

I've been working on a pretty complex write up for it that is taking awhile. I've been considering releasing it with the condensed write up and then adding to it later.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established

Works for me! I’m very curious to know what it’s all about. Compound 20 was before my time in supplements. Based on the name Recomp 20 I’d have to guess some fat loss and muscle building.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
head is spinning with so much good new release !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know you addressed this issue. But really miss Joint XT. It really helps my back. Can you tell me more Cloma-plex?
I'm glad that you like Joint Support XT. We should have it back available within 3 weeks I'm hoping.

And I'm sorry, but I'm not able to release any information on Cloma-Plex as far as ingredients. But I will say that it will be a VERY comprehensive and unique product that can be used as a natural testosterone booster, libido enhancer, & AI support. It is NOT a replacement for M-Test and will make for a great stack with M-Test.

Also, I want to make it clear that it is NOT just a PCT product. On AM, when people think of Clomid, they think PCT but in the overall market when people think of Clomid now days, they are usually thinking more along the lines of HRT or increasing test levels.

Last thing, I'll also say that its not very far out. The product itself is already here and its just a matter of finishing the write up and spacing the launch out with other products.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes please

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TTA 500 is back in stock? wow perfect
Yes, but please check the thread on it for the full details:

We are working on a continuous supply for the raw materials but this was a limited batch size bc it was a small raw material run. So there's a good chance that we will wind up out of stock on this pretty quick and probably for a few months so its best to treat it as a 'limited time while supplies last type situation' for now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes please
Here you go :)

Recomp20:

Recomp20 - 3 Pack:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to go ahead and make Recomp20 available for the sale for those following along on this thread.

I wont' be posting up an official release thread until tomorrow or the next day because there is more information I want to add to the write up - but for now, I made it available with a condensed write up.

Recomp20:

Recomp20 - 3 pack:

Recomp 20 print (120caps) (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Recomp 20 print (120caps) revised (SUPP FACTS).png

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to go ahead and make Recomp20 available for the sale for those following along on this thread.

I wont' be posting up an official release thread until tomorrow or the next day because there is more information I want to add to the write up - but for now, I made it available with a condensed write up.

Recomp20:

Recomp20 - 3 pack:

View attachment 218768

View attachment 218769
Amazing!!! Thank you so much for actually doing this product.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here you go :)

Recomp20:

Recomp20 - 3 Pack:

IMG_1008.JPG

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a sweet deal + free shipping

Ordering some myself
I begged him for the product so the least I could do was snag the 3 pack. If it’s half as good as Compound 20 was I’ll be pumped…literally. The original had an amazing GDA type leaning effect without stimulants. Loved it and then the company went to ****.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 hey bro does this thing end at exactly 11:59 tonight? I got stuck traveling and wont be back home until about 2AM eastern. Really want to place a large order and don't want to miss the sale. I can try and have my wife do it if I am SOL. Thankss

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@sns8778 hey bro does this thing end at exactly 11:59 tonight? I got stuck traveling and wont be back home until about 2AM eastern. Really want to place a large order and don't want to miss the sale. I can try and have my wife do it if I am SOL. Thankss
You can post on this thread but can't place an order right now?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Recomp20:

Recomp20 - 3 pack:

View attachment 218768

View attachment 218769
How awesome to drop a product bam like that!
I have no knowledge of the ingredience list so its off to the googlecopter!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Recomp20:

Recomp20 - 3 pack:

View attachment 218768

View attachment 218769
Oh snap!

Any chance this can be added to my order 4404 I had just placed? Would help me save on the shipping costs, and would get me a sweet new product! Been waiting for this one!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I begged him for the product so the least I could do was snag the 3 pack. If it’s half as good as Compound 20 was I’ll be pumped…literally. The original had an amazing GDA type leaning effect without stimulants. Loved it and then the company went to ****.
Yeah heavily requested .. its a great supplement .. old compound20 was a prop blend .. i think this will treat people better.

Only thing worries me some people will say old worked better, but if you were around the forums we all knew usps labs notorious for spiking 1st batches.

Symplocos is good stuff .. like you said GDA/Endurance/Body comp .. notice it within first couple weeks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah heavily requested .. its a great supplement .. old compound20 was a prop blend .. i think this will treat people better.

Only thing worries me some people will say old worked better, but if you were around the forums we all knew usps labs notorious for spiking 1st batches.

Symplocos is good stuff .. like you said GDA/Endurance/Body comp .. notice it within first couple weeks
What was it spiked with? Or what did people think it was spiked with?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ill msg you .. i dont want this thread to change topic

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

No one knows whether they spiked their original product or not. What he is saying is that the company in question, many people thought that they spiked first batches of some products - but it was mostly speculation. A lot of people just always felt like they did that type of thing bc on some of their products the first batches seemed to deliver different results from future batches. To the best of my memory, that wasn't the case with that particular one anyway.

Symplocos and Cocoabuterol are great ingredients and will have great synergy together and plus, the SR10X form is especially high in Tannins. I'll detail that more in upcoming write ups or articles.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well thanks alot Steve, lol. I grabbed the 3-pack of recomp20. Excited and really was never a product on my radar. Woohoo here we go.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 Hey Steve, any possibility of offering a 2-3 bottle combo of x-gels? 😇

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh snap!

Any chance this can be added to my order 4404 I had just placed? Would help me save on the shipping costs, and would get me a sweet new product! Been waiting for this one!
We do our best to ship orders together when people place more than one order but we have no way to go into the backend of the system and change an order total once its complete - that's for security reasons. Think about it like this - you wouldn't want a retailer to have the ability for you to place an order for a set amount but then change it to whatever they'd like.

Another thing we run into is that we normally ship the same or next business day and on sale weekends I try to pack things up over the weekend so the warehouse isn't overwhelmed when they come back in. Like in this case, I was at the warehouse until 1:30 am last night packing boxes so a lot of the orders were already picked up today by UPS or dropped off at USPS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Message steve or fill out the https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/contact-us/
with your order info ..due to the long weekend im sure its not shipped yet and maybe can hold until you get both orders in
People can message me or email thru the website or email me directly for things like that.

BUT the assumption that the orders haven't been processed yet is likely not correct bc especially on holiday sales, I try to help out myself and get orders packed up the night before the warehouse people come back to work (they're off for the holiday). Like last night, I was packing boxes until 1:30 am so most of them may have been processed by the time I even came in today to check messages or get emails.

Kind of one of those no win situations it seems - if we ship slow, that would upset people - but then sometimes bc we do generally ship so fast, that can cause issues too bc we may ship too quick for changes to be made.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well thanks alot Steve, lol. I grabbed the 3-pack of recomp20. Excited and really was never a product on my radar. Woohoo here we go.
Ha. You're welcome :p

I hope that you'll enjoy it. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Hey Steve, any possibility of offering a 2-3 bottle combo of x-gels? 😇
Maybe in the future. Whenever I have time, I've been thinking about doing a promo fun type thing called Summer of Supplements (if I have the time to do it while its still summer lol) and as part of that, we may offer different stack options and combo options. But I can't make any guarantees on what deals specifically will be a part of it and some will be limited deal flash sale type things and then some will be ongoing.

If you want 3 bottles of X-Gels, pm me and I'll work with you on a deal for them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It ends July 7th so you have time so you should be good on time :)

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
People can message me or email thru the website or email me directly for things like that.

BUT the assumption that the orders haven't been processed yet is likely not correct bc especially on holiday sales, I try to help out myself and get orders packed up the night before the warehouse people come back to work (they're off for the holiday). Like last night, I was packing boxes until 1:30 am so most of them may have been processed by the time I even came in today to check messages or get emails.

Kind of one of those no win situations it seems - if we ship slow, that would upset people - but then sometimes bc we do generally ship so fast, that can cause issues too bc we may ship too quick for changes to be made.
Hey I myself will never complain if u sent my order too fast . I forgot to mentioned the freebies in the comment section last time u had sale like 2 days later. I presume because of holiday it would take longer to ship but that wasn't the case .U responded to my email pretty fast like hours but advice me package had be sent already n updated the tracking info. A day later I received my package. So never a bad thing keep it up. Actually ordered the recomp 20 3 pack. Can't wait for this ...actually used compound 20 back in the day n really enjoyed it.keep up the great work.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
think the sale is live through Thursday, July 7th

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey I myself will never complain if u sent my order too fast . I forgot to mentioned the freebies in the comment section last time u had sale like 2 days later. I presume because of holiday it would take longer to ship but that wasn't the case .U responded to my email pretty fast like hours but advice me package had be sent already n updated the tracking info. A day later I received my package. So never a bad thing keep it up. Actually ordered the recomp 20 3 pack. Can't wait for this ...actually used compound 20 back in the day n really enjoyed it.keep up the great work.
I remember that. When that happens and there's a free product option, if its me packing it, I'll just pick one for the person but when its the warehouse employees, they go off the order notes so if one isn't selected, they may or may not think to throw one in.

I hope that you'll enjoy Recomp20. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see people taking advantage of recomp20

AM about to have some lean ass mofo’s

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order here already after a holiday, great customer service as always! Thanks for all you do for us Steve! Appreciate it, especially since I was out of Focus XT!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we're going to extend the sale thru Sunday, July 10th.

www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com

www.competitiveedgelabs.com

AMN-SNS-July2022(extended)-600x1000.png

AMN-CEL-July4-2022extended-600x1000.png

I wanted to go ahead and add that for people that aren't familiar with Muscle Addiction, there is also a July 4th sale for the Muscle Addiction brand and its extended as well. I normally don't post anything here related to Muscle Addiction but they have a couple of really cool products coming out soon, one of which I'm especially excited about so I wanted to introduce the brand to anyone not familiar with it.

www.muscleaddiction.com

AMN-MA-July2022(extended)-600x900.png

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Dang, i joined this forum a little too late! Whens the next sale?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We'll do discount code sales on new products as we release them and we have a lot of new releases coming soon; one probably tomorrow.

Also, I had planned on doing some specials in this thread if I can get enough participation:

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll do discount code sales on new products as we release them and we have a lot of new releases coming soon; one probably tomorrow.

Also, I had planned on doing some specials in this thread if I can get enough participation:

What product is dropping next?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Welcome to the forum brother.

Stay active and you will see plenty of opportunities, I have a thread somewhere here where I keep (try to ) post sales so people can save $

kid amnesiac

Awards
It's available on one of Steve's sites already... Just got to go hunting. ;-) I don't want to steal his thunder, but I am stoked for this one.
damn, nice - very excited! hoping for a small release sale to stock up on something else i need from there!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's available on one of Steve's sites already... Just got to go hunting. ;-) I don't want to steal his thunder, but I am stoked for this one.
Thank you. I appreciate the respectfulness on that. I really do. I'm glad that you're excited for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
damn, nice - very excited! hoping for a small release sale to stock up on something else i need from there!
We will be doing intro sales on most new product launches. I'll get the thread on that one posted up shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What product is dropping next?
CEL Api-Plex - 90 caps - 200 mg. Apigenin per capsule :)

I'll get the intro thread posted shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL Api-Plex - Available Now!

Limited time - save 25% off with coupon code: apigenin25

Intro Thread: