• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 241141

View attachment 241142
Time to stock up!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Boy if my supplement budget was unlimited I could have done some major damage. That being said I ordered a Cardio Support 3 pack and a Sleep Assist.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boy if my supplement budget was unlimited I could have done some major damage. That being said I ordered a Cardio Support 3 pack and a Sleep Assist.
I hear ya bro on that .. great choices to start with .. both will help u feel better throughout the day with more oxygen and sleep .. solid start

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Health and sleep are the foundation!
Totally thats why steve focuses more on health series alot
I have my family on some vitc , cardio. Bp and just recently my mom on joint edge and she is loving it

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Cardio Support is such a great product and I’m upset that I ever stopped using it. It combines a few products I take so again I’m not sure why I stopped.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know if Immune Support XT sold out already, or if Steve just hasn't had a chance to get it listed on the website? Any plans for a 3/6/12 pack?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL and SNS an extra 5% off this weekend (25% off) right now at DPS. Ecdy-Plex is the cheapest you're going to get it. I've always been intrigued, so now I'm going to start up an Ecdy-Plex cycle now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the OGs that know of old PCT assist .. DPS has a sale going on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL and SNS an extra 5% off this weekend (25% off) right now at DPS. Ecdy-Plex is the cheapest you're going to get it. I've always been intrigued, so now I'm going to start up an Ecdy-Plex cycle now.
I'll make that even better for anyone interested.

Anyone that buys multiple bottles of Ecdy-Plex from anywhere (CEL, DPS, etc.) and then places an order for any product from the Muscle Addiction website, if they email me their order confirmation from wherever for the Ecdy-Plex, I'll send them a free bottle of Beta Ecdysterone-500 with their Muscle Addiction order so they can add more if they can or have a bottle for later.

I have a couple cases of Beta Ecdysterone-500 that expire in May, just an inventory rotation error on our end. I'll also likely put these bottles on sale.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody know if Immune Support XT sold out already, or if Steve just hasn't had a chance to get it listed on the website? Any plans for a 3/6/12 pack?
I apologize. I am trying to finish the updated write up today. I had a really serious family situation last week, and this is the first time I've logged on in a few days.

I will try to get it listed tonight or Monday.

We will be doing a 3 pack.

I wanted to do a 6 pack and a 12 pack, but I also wanted to sell the single bottles really inexpensively so that anyone could afford it. The issue there is that every tier we go up with 3 pack, 6 pack, and 12 packs, they become more discounted. To do that, I wouldn't have been able to sell the single bottles for as cheap in this case.

I've been thinking about doing a 6 pack and 12 pack where where the price is essentially the same per bottle as the 3 pack, but throwing in some extras and freebies maybe.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I apologize. I am trying to finish the updated write up today. I had a really serious family situation last week, and this is the first time I've logged on in a few days.

I will try to get it listed tonight or Monday.

We will be doing a 3 pack.

I wanted to do a 6 pack and a 12 pack, but I also wanted to sell the single bottles really inexpensively so that anyone could afford it. The issue there is that every tier we go up with 3 pack, 6 pack, and 12 packs, they become more discounted. To do that, I wouldn't have been able to sell the single bottles for as cheap in this case.

I've been thinking about doing a 6 pack and 12 pack where where the price is essentially the same per bottle as the 3 pack, but throwing in some extras and freebies maybe.
Thanks Steve. I hope everything has turned out OK with the family situation. Happy Easter!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Steve. I hope everything has turned out OK with the family situation. Happy Easter!
Thank you. I really appreciate it. Happy Easter to you as well.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let all of our EU/UK customers know that Unreal Supps has a sale going with some crazy good deals on some close dated items, some of which I'm surprised got close dated on them.

They have some insanely good prices and are offering freebies with orders their site says.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermagize XT - Great Sale:

As we near the release of the new version of Thermagize XT in a few weeks, DPS has the original on sale at incredible prices.

Thermagize XT - 1 bottle - 24.96 - https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/30551/sns-thermagize-xt-60-cap.htm

Thermagize XT - 2 bottles - 44.99 - https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/32976/sns-serious-nutrition-solutions-thermagize-xt-2-x.htm

Thermagize XT & Lean Edge Stack - 52.79 - https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/30946/sns-serious-nutrition-solutions-lean-edge-120-cap.htm

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MitoBurn® (L-BAIBA) Skin Gel
  • 125 mg. MitoBurn Per ml.
  • 100 ml. Per Bottle
  • 12.5 Grams MitoBurn Per Bottle

Pretty sweet deal for $30/pop if u buy 2.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar