sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordered two bottles last weekend and they were delivered - to Ireland - yesterday.
I've seen orders from the UK and even Ireland itself, take longer.
Take a bow, SNS. Thank you!!
Thank you. I really appreciate you posting this. I'm so glad that you got it so quickly.

If you don't mind, would you mind posting that on the international thread we have going here (just thinking in hopes it may help someone else):

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same thing

Ordered mine in the US, had it within three days. Very impressed with their S&H

Also- a SNS mod was very helpful in helping me find my order info
Thank you for posting. We're always glad to help in any way that we can.

We do our best to get all orders out the same or next business day.

Our website automatically sends order confirmations and tracking but unfortunately, many email providers send those to spam because the company name has the word nutrition in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered this, Furosap, and Pine Pollen. Can’t wait for BAIBA. Keep up the great work SNS
Thank you. I'm hoping that will be in around 4 to 6 weeks. It got a little delayed bc I was trying to decide what dose and capsule count to offer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
More and bigger count!
Its always a challenge to figure out if you want to do a bigger dose and count or try to stay under that 29.99 price point which seems to be almost magical for some people when determining whether to try something.

I had looked at as options:

250 mg. x 60 caps
250 mg. x 90 caps
250 mg. x 120 caps
500 mg. x 60 caps

250 x 90 I can probably keep under 29.99; but 250 x 120 or 500 x 60 would probably go slightly over it.

luckuyguy

Awards
Its always a challenge to figure out if you want to do a bigger dose and count or try to stay under that 29.99 price point which seems to be almost magical for some people when determining whether to try something.

250 mg. x 60 caps
250 mg. x 90 caps
250 mg. x 120 caps
500 mg. x 60 caps

250 x 90 I can probably keep under 29.99; but 250 x 120 or 500 x 60 would probably go slightly over it.
People don’t like to take many pills and multiple times per day, and being 500mg the “minimum effective dose” I think is quite clear what the most convenient option would be…

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

250 mg. x 60 caps
250 mg. x 90 caps
250 mg. x 120 caps
500 mg. x 60 caps

500 mg x60 would be very convenient. Don’t care about the cost, personally

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I'm hoping that will be in around 4 to 6 weeks. It got a little delayed bc I was trying to decide what dose and capsule count to offer.
I must have missed the BAIBA discussion among all that SNS has been working on. Will definitely be buying. My vote is for the 250mg/120cap size.

Just received my Spilanthes, Furosap, and Anacyclus...looking forward to the upcoming releases. SNS is absolutely killing it this year

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious to see what other SNS products people are going to be stacking Anacyclus XT with.

It's also going to stack well with a lot of the upcoming products as well - Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic XT, and many more.
I like the sound of Anacylus XT, Phosphatidic XT, and Anabolic Effect..................oh look a bottle of x-gels why not lol. Furosap XT has my attention but at a certain point I think a stack just gets carried away and you don't have a clue what is doing what lol. Furosap XT would also be the only thing I have never taken before so I would prefer it to be in more isolated conditions.

I cannot speak to Optimize T or Anabolic XT as I do not have a clue on the actives. Phosphatidic XT is a safe better as I assume it will have PA in it lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understood positive effect starts around 10 days in. But what would be a good ‘cycle’ length? what other single ingredient would be best to stack with it? I know it can be stacked with many but what would give the most synergy or complete it best? Or maybe I should try it standalone for the first run. Never tried this or any product containing it.
I think most items really should be given 8+ weeks. I base this on the fact that the most powerful tissue-creating drugs, AAS, are almost universally used for periods longer than 8 weeks(Yes I acknowledge there are shorter cycles out there.) So if the strongest drugs out there take time IMO it's safe to assume that most natural products should be given a fair amount of time to show effectiveness.

I think the short 4-week designer steroid cycles of the last 20 years really have skewed what realistic expectations are when using supplements for short periods of time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the sound of Anacylus XT, Phosphatidic XT, and Anabolic Effect..................oh look a bottle of x-gels why not lol. Furosap XT has my attention but at a certain point I think a stack just gets carried away and you don't have a clue what is doing what lol. Furosap XT would also be the only thing I have never taken before so I would prefer it to be in more isolated conditions.

I cannot speak to Optimize T or Anabolic XT as I do not have a clue on the actives. Phosphatidic XT is a safe better as I assume it will have PA in it lol.
Yes, Phosphatidic Acid XT will have 1,500 mg. Mediator 50P per serving supplying 750 mg. Phosphatidic Acid. Our dosage will be clearly labeled; just pointing that out because there's a big level of deception with Phosphatidic Acid products in general and the way they are labeled. Plus it'll have some other cool ingredients in it too.

Anabolic options - that's our goal. To provide the most effective and diverse variety of natural anabolic options in the industry at the best prices.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People don’t like to take many pills and multiple times per day, and being 500mg the “minimum effective dose” I think is quite clear what the most convenient option would be…
The most common dosage you see for supplements now is 250 mg. twice per day or 500 mg. once per day.

I agree on what would be the best option convenience wise; we just have to factor cost into it too. I am leaning towards 500 mg. caps. I actually have to make my mind up today regardless bc label text is done, just waiting to confirm final mg. and labels will go to print.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I must have missed the BAIBA discussion among all that SNS has been working on. Will definitely be buying. My vote is for the 250mg/120cap size.

Just received my Spilanthes, Furosap, and Anacyclus...looking forward to the upcoming releases. SNS is absolutely killing it this year
Thank you. I hope you'll enjoy those.

We have a lot more new releases to come.

Thank you for the dosing opinion. I'm leaning towards 500 mg. x 60 or 250 mg. x 120 caps myself. Same grams per bottle. On one hand, the 500 mg. dose allows people to take less capsules; but on the other hand, the 250 mg. dose allows more dosing flexibility.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
500 mg x60 would be very convenient. Don’t care about the cost, personally
I'm leaning towards 500 mg. x 60 or 250 mg. x 120 caps (convenience vs. versatility).

For some people, like me and you, cost doesn't factor in nearly as much as results. But there are a lot of people, especially on single ingredient items that going over a certain price really hurts sales. I want to do one of the above, but trying to figure out how to make it work and not deter some people price wise. It would definitely be a great value and cost effective, but some people do look more just at price than total value.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm leaning towards 500 mg. x 60 or 250 mg. x 120 caps (convenience vs. versatility).

For some people, like me and you, cost doesn't factor in nearly as much as results. But there are a lot of people, especially on single ingredient items that going over a certain price really hurts sales. I want to do one of the above, but trying to figure out how to make it work and not deter some people price wise. It would definitely be a great value and cost effective, but some people do look more just at price than total value.
While I personally take 500 mg in one shot, I think 250 mg x 90 would be a good compromise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While I personally take 500 mg in one shot, I think 250 mg x 90 would be a good compromise.
Thank you. I agree, I was thinking about that as well bc I think it would allow for versatility and hitting a better price point. It would be 50% more than any other product I've seen and sell for less.

ActionFigure3

Awards
Thank you. I really hope you'll enjoy it.

We are looking at doing a Forskolin 95% shortly as well.

On a different note, if you are still into endurance sports, we're in the starting phases (formula done, waiting for flavor samples) of an endurance specific product that I think anyone that really is trying to increase their endurance will really love.
What’s the formula going to look like for the endurance supplement? Extremely interested. Love the products!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the formula going to look like for the endurance supplement? Extremely interested. Love the products!
Thank you. It's a little too early to tell exactly yet. I have a tentative formula but don't want to release too much about what's in it until we make sure we can get it flavored properly. But pretty much, if you could put together what in my opinion would be the perfect daily use endurance supplement, this is going to be it :)

ActionFigure3

Awards
Thank you. It's a little too early to tell exactly yet. I have a tentative formula but don't want to release too much about what's in it until we make sure we can get it flavored properly. But pretty much, if you could put together what in my opinion would be the perfect daily use endurance supplement, this is going to be it :)
Wow, sounds exciting! Can you at least give a couple of the hard hitting/key ingredients in it? Give us a little something, I just spent over $300 on your supplements haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow, sounds exciting! Can you at least give a couple of the hard hitting/key ingredients in it? Give us a little something, I just spent over $300 on your supplements haha
Ha. Tell you what, I'm going to quote your post here over into the Tell Us What You Want from Us Thread too so I can get some input there too and let the people in that thread know about it too.

Here's a copy and paste of my post I just made on this in that thread:

The premise of this product is to be the perfect endurance base formula for both cardiovascular and muscular endurance.

This product will be designed to be great for athletes and fitness enthusiasts from various sports - weight training, soccer, cycling, running, cross fit, basketball, and pretty much another other sport or by any person wanting to improve their cardiovascular and muscular endurance.

I don't want to announce the exact ingredients yet because I want to make 100% sure that we can get it flavored correctly with the current formula that I'm wanting to do.

There are a lot of great endurance ingredients available that aren't utilized correctly or efficiently to achieve the maximum benefits with them. One of the big reasons for this is that many people take them in pre-workouts and that's it. But if you look at the real studies on them, the studies are usually based on daily use and most people don't take a pre-workout every day.

So this product is for people that really want to achieve maximum endurance benefits and will provide all of these ingredients together in one complete formula that they can use daily to achieve maximum results.

Keep in mind though - this is a base formula for daily use. There are always things that could still be added. It's one of those things where you have to stop somewhere with ingredient additions in order to make something cost effective and that can still taste good. Because taste is extremely important with the endurance customer base.

It won't include things like Epicatechin from Epi-Plex or things like that because those are high cost items and more for muscular endurance. Things like that can definitely be stacked with it though; Epi-Plex is a daily use supplement for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man...so much great stuff coming from SNS and I'm totally broke.View attachment 205569
sorry i had to laugh at the great editing skills

i think everyone has been there and some are .. i pick and choose, sometimes wait for sales and jump on them and stock for years ( like i will be looking for some jointXT to stock up on july4 sales lol ) plan ahead always .. but yes some you have to have it right now and then lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I never used Anabeta back in the day, or taken Anacyclus....until this morning.

Does this have a mood boosting effect? I took 2 caps before my weight training this am and I was def (and still am) riding high.

And I take a lot of supps, for years and years, and I can tell when something is different.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so I never used Anabeta back in the day, or taken Anacyclus....until this morning.

Does this have a mood boosting effect? I took 2 caps before my weight training this am and I was def (and still am) riding high.

And I take a lot of supps, for years and years, and I can tell when something is different.
I've read of some people saying it has a mood boosting effect. I'm glad to hear that its working that way for you and I hope that others will see that benefit from it as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just getting caught up with all the news in here. So much good stuff going on!
Nice to see you posting. Definitely a lot of catch up on. We have a ton of new things coming out.

Just a few things coming up:

Anabolic XT
Optimize-T
Recomp 20
3 natural anabolics we haven't figured out names for yet
Phosphatidic Acid XT
a Daily Use Ergogenic that we haven't released the name for yet

And a lot more.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you posting. Definitely a lot of catch up on. We have a ton of new things coming out.

Anabolic XT
Optimize-T
Recomp 20
Phosphatidic Acid XT

And a lot more.
All sounding so good! I can’t wait to see them released!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh, missed out on Memorial Day sale. Where's the best deal these days for grabbing all the new stuff? I need to pick this up and a few other SNS and CEL items in the near future.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Anabolic XT
Optimize-T
Recomp 20
Phosphatidic Acid XT

And a lot more.
Possible naming competition in the future?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Possible naming competition in the future?
Probably not on these. I think 2 have tentative names. The third one I have no idea. I've had money tied up in raws for 2 months now bc I can't think of a name. But I can't release any details on the ingredients so it makes it hard to name without those.

Humm.... maybe a thread for good anabolic names in general may be a good idea though :)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably not on these. I think 2 have tentative names. The third one I have no idea. I've had money tied up in raws for 2 months now bc I can't think of a name. But I can't release any details on the ingredients so it makes it hard to name without those.

Humm.... maybe a thread for good anabolic names in general may be a good idea though :)
That last product you can call "Raw Dinero" and the pitch, "You looking at me? I don't blame you".

luckuyguy

Awards
Any feedback from the people that have ran it for a month or so?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed 4 bottles of this and 2 of Spilanthes while patiently waiting for Anabolic XT
never hurts to stash away sooner .. i do it all the time
run abaolic effect until then lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any feedback from the people that have ran it for a month or so?
i think its too new for people to comment on it fully .. and mostly will run minimum of 8 weeks i believe

im wrapping up 3rd week this sunday .. running it with Spilanthes ( I stopped all other sups to give it a fair feedback) and creating my own pre .. love it so far .. i believe around this time week3+ is where you start to see strength

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm new to Anacyclus and was looking for the right dosage for me. On the label it says 4 caps (3200mg) per day regardless of user's weight. I was reading Anacyclus article on Examin and they mentioned folowing dosage:
  • 550-1,600 mg daily for a 150 lb person
  • 700-2,200 mg daily for a 200 lb person
  • 900-2,700 mg daily for a 250 lb person
So the 3200mg seems to fit heavier user but waht about lighter ones, should we take only 2 or 3 caps per day, like 2 caps for 150lbs or 3 for 200lbs? or should we stick to the standard dosage regardless?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm new to Anacyclus and was looking for the right dosage for me. On the label it says 4 caps (3200mg) per day regardless of user's weight. I was reading Anacyclus article on Examin and they mentioned folowing dosage:
So the 3200mg seems to fit heavier user but waht about lighter ones, should we take only 2 or 3 caps per day, like 2 caps for 150lbs or 3 for 200lbs? or should we stick to the standard dosage regardless?
I’d probably just stick with 4. Same dosage as the OG Anabeta.

As always feel free to experiment but the 3200mg seems the standard IMO.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't focus too much on that .. read what it says below that ..
"These are just estimates as to the effective range of the root extract in humans, since there is currently no human evidence to base recommendations on. "

I believe the 3,200mg dose came from actual people trying this stuff out and were feeling the full effects of libido/strength.

But honestly you can try 3 caps a day .. im all up for it if lower dose works and you can extend the bottle longer.

i think you search around forums, you will see alot of users here running it at 3200 no matter the weight.

I dont think you can go wrong with 3vs4 caps (depending on how you feel, main important thing is to take it everyday and let it build up in your system to show its effectiveness.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's been out for about a month should see some results out there?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's been out for about a month should see some results out there?
About 2 weeks in on mine.

Noticing:
-Increased appetite. Not crazy, but I am not in a very strict mode right now and find myself going back to grab more after I finish my normal "meal" a lot lately.
-Increased vascularity. Arms and leg vascularity is popping out at all times of the day.
-Increased Libido. I don't remember this as much when I ran Anacyclus when I was younger, but even in the first week of adding this it has been a bit crazy.
-Pumps are lasting longer and coming on quicker lately. Not watery or airy pumps but deep fullness.

FWIW I am not being super strict with dosing. Most days I workout earlier in the day (after 1 or 2 meals) and usually take my Anacyclus 2 caps pre-workout then 2 caps with a meal later in the day. Off days usually 1 cap with each of my 4 meals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About 2 weeks in on mine.

Noticing:
-Increased appetite. Not crazy, but I am not in a very strict mode right now and find myself going back to grab more after I finish my normal "meal" a lot lately.
-Increased vascularity. Arms and leg vascularity is popping out at all times of the day.
-Increased Libido. I don't remember this as much when I ran Anacyclus when I was younger, but even in the first week of adding this it has been a bit crazy.
-Pumps are lasting longer and coming on quicker lately. Not watery or airy pumps but deep fullness.

FWIW I am not being super strict with dosing. Most days I workout earlier in the day (after 1 or 2 meals) and usually take my Anacyclus 2 caps pre-workout then 2 caps with a meal later in the day. Off days usually 1 cap with each of my 4 meals.
Awesome. Thank you for sharing and being so detailed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The dosage protocol that we go with is based on real user results and feedback so I would stick with 4 caps per day.

Examine.com is okay for some things, but on some things they go with their theories and completely disregard real world feedback.