ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds amazing. This is why you guys are killing the game. Keep it up
Right?!? That’s what reeled me in. The health side of the sport is too often ignored. A healthy body is a strong body. It can’t grow effectively otherwise. Combine that with the series of stackable muscle builders and natural anabolics and you’re winnnninggggg 🤟🏻😎

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right?!? That’s what reeled me in. The health side of the sport is too often ignored. A healthy body is a strong body. It can’t grow effectively otherwise. Combine that with the series of stackable muscle builders and natural anabolics and you’re winnnninggggg 🤟🏻😎
Absolutely. I love their approach

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely. I love their approach
Thank you. We're doing our best. I want to grow all the brands and grow all parts of the SNS line - the branded ingredients, the single ingredient items, the sports nutrition formulas, and the Health Series products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. Doing my best to keep killing it before it kills me haha. I've worked 70+ hours a week every week since December and am still behind lol. I've got to do a better job on social media which I suck at and I have seriously around 15 products I have to get label text done for this weekend that I'm behind on haha.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm curious to see what other SNS products people are going to be stacking Anacyclus XT with.

It's also going to stack well with a lot of the upcoming products as well - Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic XT, and many more.
What's in anabolic xt???

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's in anabolic xt???
We dont really know yet, he has played his cards really close to his heart. This is maybe everything we know for sure:

I may post some information up on it in the next 2 weeks. It is very comprehensive. 9 active ingredients including several licensed, branded ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's in anabolic xt???
Not quite ready to release the details of that yet. The formula has been finalized since November, I just don't want to detract away from any of the other new stuff coming out. I'll probably put up a discussion thread on it soon.

I think everyone will likely be very pleased with it :)

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We dont really know yet, he has played his cards really close to his heart. This is maybe everything we know for sure:
Great memory haha. I'll try to get a discussion thread going within the next couple of weeks on it. I think everyone will be very, very happy with it.

Some of it is not wanting to discuss it yet, but most of it is we have so many other new releases coming out that when we do the discussion thread, I want to make sure I can properly tend to it and answer questions and the next couple weeks are going to be crazy for me. I have over 15 products I have to finish up label text for in the next few days alone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Debating between this and epi-plex? Sway me...

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understood positive effect starts around 10 days in. But what would be a good ‘cycle’ length? what other single ingredient would be best to stack with it? I know it can be stacked with many but what would give the most synergy or complete it best? Or maybe I should try it standalone for the first run. Never tried this or any product containing it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understood positive effect starts around 10 days in. But what would be a good ‘cycle’ length? what other single ingredient would be best to stack with it? I know it can be stacked with many but what would give the most synergy or complete it best? Or maybe I should try it standalone for the first run. Never tried this or any product containing it.
I've read and heard of everything from 8 weeks to it being a daily use supplement for people. I think that will likely be decided based on for example how well you're doing and how much you're enjoying it at the end of week 8 for example. If I was doing great from it, I wouldn't stop.

It is extremely versatile and can be stacked with almost anything.

If you're looking at a natural anabolic cycle, it would go great with Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, & M-Test. And also X-Gels.

If you're looking for natural testosterone boosting and libido, it would stack great with any of the following: M-Test, Spilanthes XT, Furosap XT, Pine Pollen, etc. We see a lot of people planning to stack it with Furosap XT & Spilanthes XT with some also including M-Test. But its so versatile it can really be stacked with almost anything.

My personal plan is that I'm getting ready to start a 16 week Anabolic Effect run (and I use Epi-Plex and M-Test as daily use supplements). So for me it'll be Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, M-Test, Furosap XT, Spilanthes XT, Anacyclus XT, and Lean Edge. Then I'll be adding Anabolic XT in when it comes out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My personal plan is that I'm getting ready to start a 16 week Anabolic Effect run (and I use Epi-Plex and M-Test as daily use supplements). So for me it'll be Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, M-Test, Furosap XT, Spilanthes XT, Anacyclus XT, and Lean Edge. Then I'll be adding Anabolic XT in when it comes out.
That sounds like a solid stack :) but unaffordable for many hehe

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a solid stack :) but unaffordable for many hehe
I understand haha. That's why I wanted to present a bunch of options. But I have a lot of times that I do that and people ask me what I'm going to do myself, so I try to say. Right now, I'm in that - crap, summers here and I've done nothing right and need to go all out to get my a** back in shape mode haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the Memorial Day sale on this!

Anabeta was my favorite endurance / performance / everything supplement when I did competitive endurance sports. No risk of testing positive for banned substances. I can’t speak to muscle or strength building since those weren’t goals back then, but recovery from hard interval sessions and such was fantastic. About 3-4 weeks in, muscle glycogen seemed to increase, stay topped off, and replenished faster. 12 weeks on was a really good run to let effects kick in and so their thing for a while. Always hardened up. Vascularity increased and looked leaner on that stuff. Earlier versions seemed a bit stronger but the later ones were good too IMO.
I hate what forskolin does to my guts, but 50 or more mg of F95 stacks very well with Anacyclus!
Thanks for bringing this to the market.
Thank you. I really hope you'll enjoy it.

We are looking at doing a Forskolin 95% shortly as well.

On a different note, if you are still into endurance sports, we're in the starting phases (formula done, waiting for flavor samples) of an endurance specific product that I think anyone that really is trying to increase their endurance will really love.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with Green Machine on this one haha.

Epi-Plex is part of my daily use supplement regimen so pretty much whatever else I use gets added to it.
I am thinking about a cool stack:
Anacyclus XT, Epi-Plex, X-Gels and the new PA product from you. This stack would be the bomb

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am thinking about a cool stack:
Anacyclus XT, Epi-Plex, X-Gels and the new PA product from you. This stack would be the bomb
That would be an awesome stack, I agree. If wanted to make it even better, could add Anabolic Effect to it.

Also, it will stack great with the new SNS Anabolic XT coming out; we haven't released any of the details on that yet, but ETA is around 4 to 6 weeks; I'll message you about it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be an awesome stack, I agree. If wanted to make it even better, could add Anabolic Effect to it.

Also, it will stack great with the new SNS Anabolic XT coming out; we haven't released any of the details on that yet, but ETA is around 4 to 6 weeks; I'll message you about it.
I am really impressed and I am always happy to see new products from SNS. As I said earlier, its quality and people deserve it :)

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are any of the new stand alone products included in the Anabolic XT only asking because of budgets concerns.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are any of the new stand alone products included in the Anabolic XT only asking because of budgets concerns.
No problem at all, I'm glad to answer and help in any way that I can.

Anacyclus requires too high of a dosage to be a good candidate to be included in other things. To deliver the effective daily dose, it requires 4 capsules all on its own. And Furosap isn't in it either because its more specifically a natural test booster & libido enhancer.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No problem at all, I'm glad to answer and help in any way that I can.

Anacyclus requires too high of a dosage to be a good candidate to be included in other things. To deliver the effective daily dose, it requires 4 capsules all on its own. And Furosap isn't in it either because its more specifically a natural test booster & libido enhancer.
Thanks, now I can plan accordingly. Also thanks for always answering questions with so much detail.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lots of great things for SNS lately and sounds like still coming. I’ll be adding this to my AE plus Mtest run going on right now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lots of great things for SNS lately and sounds like still coming. I’ll be adding this to my AE plus Mtest run going on right now.
Awesome. I hope you'll enjoy it. And glad to see you running Anabolic Effect & M-Test again. I'm going to start a 16 week run myself if I can ever get past some nagging health things to know I can be consistent.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, now I can plan accordingly. Also thanks for always answering questions with so much detail.
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and appreciation, I really do. Thank you so much.

And anytime I can ever help you in any way, just let me know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait to run this stuff + Furosap in the next few weeks. SNS is on 🔥
Thank you. We're just getting started :)

This is the first part of a wave of new releases to be coming out. At the beginning of the year, we held things and had fun with it and did the 12 Weeks of New Releases. We have so many coming up now that I don't want to get it a situation where we hold things a month or two to release them by doing just one a week; but don't want to do them so close one will get overlooked (like I feel like the VASO6 120 caps and Furosap XT kind of are). But over the summer, it should average out to about a new product each week, maybe more. And some of these will be very cool, big releases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does A1 have order it yet? best place for me to get it to Canada.
Not yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll get an order in for it this week; at least I hope so :)

I'll email them on it today.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered two bottles last night, my order is still pending, and my CC charge hasn’t gone through yet. Are they a little behind bc of the holiday?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered two bottles last night, my order is still pending, and my CC charge hasn’t gone through yet. Are they a little behind bc of the holiday?
Stuff like this is always better pm'd to me or emailed directly to us because to check on your order, I need information that I don't want you to post publicly haha. So pm me your order # and email address and I'll check on it for you.

I do have a lot of emails that I'm going thru, so if you did email us and I haven't replied yet, I will.

But the order status of pending and the credit card charge isn't something we have any control over.
It's all completely automated for credit card security reasons.
Some banks take the money from your account right then and some it may not show up as removed from your account until the next day. But that's on the banks end, not ours. I wish we would control that part; heck I wish I could control when my own card does it to me haha.

Even with holiday sales, we still ship the same or next business day. Pretty much anyone can tell you, we ship quick. Maybe too quick haha. The reason I say that is bc we've had cases where people place an order, want to add something to it or sub something out and are shocked when they email that to us later the same day that its already gone out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With so many testosterone promoting supplements from SNS, I'm going be a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus rex! :)
Nice. I hope you have a very willing partner haha.

It's already been suggested that we work on a female libido product to help the women keep up with all the ones we're doing for guys :)

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stuff like this is always better pm'd to me or emailed directly to us because to check on your order, I need information that I don't want you to post publicly haha. So pm me your order # and email address and I'll check on it for you.

I do have a lot of emails that I'm going thru, so if you did email us and I haven't replied yet, I will.

But the order status of pending and the credit card charge isn't something we have any control over.
It's all completely automated for credit card security reasons.
Some banks take the money from your account right then and some it may not show up as removed from your account until the next day. But that's on the banks end, not ours. I wish we would control that part; heck I wish I could control when my own card does it to me haha.

Even with holiday sales, we still ship the same or next business day. Pretty much anyone can tell you, we ship quick. Maybe too quick haha. The reason I say that is bc we've had cases where people place an order, want to add something to it or sub something out and are shocked when they email that to us later the same day that its already gone out.
Ok I messaged you

jjbppv700

Awards
I see the recommended dosing is 1 capsule 4 times a day. Is there a reason for this or could 2 capsules 2 times a day be ok

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see the recommended dosing is 1 capsule 4 times a day. Is there a reason for this or could 2 capsules 2 times a day be ok
imo that would be very fine and how i choose to dose

understand that some people might not be able to pop 4 times a day .. i usually limit to 3X a pill popping

great thing about this is .. it just needs to be in your body and of course doing it through out the course of day is the best way but can do 2 times 8-12hrs apart would be beneficial as well

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered two bottles last weekend and they were delivered - to Ireland - yesterday.
I've seen orders from the UK and even Ireland itself, take longer.
Take a bow, SNS. Thank you!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 x 2 per day would be fine, that was the old recommended dosing for Anabeta. I wouldn't overthink it with Anacyclus too much.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 capsules twice per day is fine.

The reason we suggested the dosage as 1 capsule 4x per day is because that's what the people that liked the original AnaBeta were used to.