Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pumps, Vascularity, Strength, Endurance, & More
Ultra-Potent 40 Mg. of Amentoflavone Per Capsule

40 Mg. Amentoflavone Per Capsule

Amentoflavone is a popular ingredient that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used to help enhance muscle pumps and vascularity, aid in fat loss during dieting, increase muscular strength and endurance, and improve erection quality.

SNS Amentoflavone XT provides an ultra-potent 40 mg. Amentoflavone per capsule from 200 mg. Selaginella Tamariscina (standardized to a minimum 20% amentoflavone).

Amentoflavone XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Increased Muscle Pumps & Vascularity
  • Muscular Strength & Endurance
  • Fat Loss During Dieting
  • Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory Properties
  • Neuroprotective Properties
  • Improved Erection Quality
  • Ultra-Potent 40 Mg. Per Capsule
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Do you want improved muscle pumps and vascularity?
  • Would you like to improve strength and endurance?
  • If dieting, would you like to support improved fat loss?
  • Would you like to improve erection quality?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Amentoflavone XT may be right for you.

Stacking & Synergy:
Amentoflavone XT can be stacked with SNS Agmatine XT, VASO6™, VasoForce XT, VasoForce Rush, Spilanthes XT, GlycerPump caps, Inflammation Assist XT, or other select SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Amentoflavone XT Rendering (FRONT).png

Amentoflavone XT Supp Facts, Direcetions, etc..png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amentoflavone XT:

Normal Price: 32.99

For a limited time, use coupon code: amentoflavonext20 to save 20% off making your price be 26.39 ea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also want to note that we only have a very limited supply of this available direct from us as DPS Nutrition bought the entire first batch from us except for a small quantity that we kept for direct sales and so that we can ship to international customers (since DPS doesn't ship internationally).

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you enjoy this daily or just when you’re looking for a boost?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends a bit on which benefits you want.

Daily for fat loss works great and I’ve found only pre works well for workout performance.

I’ll probably go daily when I pick this up but 1-2 caps pre is a definite must once I get my hands on some.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Resolve10 gave a great answer to this above.

It's versatile and does so many different things that I think daily use is best, but it can be used just pre-workout if you're just looking for performance enhancements and pumps.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The boost in mood, borderline euphoric, was the big thing that I recall from when I used it in the past.

Stern3657

Awards
I am looking forward to trying this. Also, I saw the reference to Inflammation Assist XT in the write up. Have you provided any info on that product yet?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking forward to trying this. Also, I saw the reference to Inflammation Assist XT in the write up. Have you provided any info on that product yet?
nice catch :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stuff .. limited qty, stock up people

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The boost in mood, borderline euphoric, was the big thing that I recall from when I used it in the past.
There was a slight mood boost from it. Do you remember the dose of the Pes sister Comp per capsule? I believe I was taking 2-3 caps preworkout with that product and noticing slight strength & mood boost.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a slight mood boost from it. Do you remember the dose of the Pes sister Comp per capsule? I believe I was taking 2-3 caps preworkout with that product and noticing slight strength & mood boost.
Analyzed supps was great co imo .. and this is same 200mg @20%

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Niceee
By the way what’s the consensus on taking antioxidants around your workout?
There's no real consensus because not everyone agrees.

Personally, I don't think it matters to any large degree either way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good catch. I'm not sure if I mentioned it at all or not, I think I did somewhere but not by name. Inflammation Assist XT will be a whole body inflammatory support supplement.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
San Megatron had amento in it, and while it tasted awful, endurance was fantastic on it. I always blamed the amento.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
San Megatron had amento in it, and while it tasted awful, endurance was fantastic on it. I always blamed the amento.
Its actually one of the few things I haven't tried in straight powder form. I just made myself a note to try it tomorrow to see if its really that bad haha

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its actually one of the few things I haven't tried in straight powder form. I just made myself a note to try it tomorrow to see if its really that bad haha
Iirc, Megatron had nac and some other stuff that's also terrible.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feedback on this has been really good so far but this thread hasn't gotten nearly as much activity as I'd hoped based on how many people had asked us to bring this out. I hope that everyone here that's trying it is enjoying it and can provide some feedback to help others.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feedback on this has been really good so far but this thread hasn't gotten nearly as much activity as I'd hoped based on how many people had asked us to bring this out. I hope that everyone here that's trying it is enjoying it and can provide some feedback to help others.
I have loved Amentoflavone since it came out with PES. I can state with confidence that Amentoflavone XT is just as good! Things just felt lighter and I get those acute strength increases. Since using my new 5/3/1 App in March, I have made PR's on all 4 of my main lifts this week. These lifts are based off of 2-3 more reps left in the tank so it's all a guesstimate.

Endurance/Strength are up:
Bench up 5lbs
Shoulder Press up 17lbs
Deadlift up 20lbs
Squat up 15lbs - Though I never go too heavy but final set felt way too easy.

Those strength increases are why I love this product.

On a side note, the past 4 nights I have noticed better erections and wife was like, this is nice...haha...then I read in the write up that it is suppose to improve the quality of them and it sure has.

I only plan on taking before heavy lifting days but I may take a bottle as recommended for 30 days to seenifbI notice any other benefits. Buying a few more bottles ASAP. Never want to run out of this stuff again. This might be an All Time favorite.

My whole supps stash is turning into all SNS products. 4/4 so far.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have loved Amentoflavone since it came out with PES.
What was the product fro PES that had Amentoflavone in it? I remember PES reps talking about it but can’t remember the product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What was the product fro PES that had Amentoflavone in it? I remember PES reps talking about it but can’t remember the product.
It was in several of their products and they also had it as a single ingredient under Analyzed Supps (related company) if I remember correctly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup posted in the other thread .. it was anazyled supps - amentomax

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started this up this week.

1 cap + 1 cap epi plex pre today blew me up. Pretty crazy pump.

Looking forward to some extended use.
Do you always take the Epi-Plex as a pre? Ive just spaced it out with my pre workout meal and pre bed meal.
Im hopefully getting my Amentoflavone XT tomorrow, so ill be looking to blowing up myself!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you always take the Epi-Plex as a pre? Ive just spaced it out with my pre workout meal and pre bed meal.
Im hopefully getting my Amentoflavone XT tomorrow, so ill be looking to blowing up myself!
I’m experimenting higher dosing so going 1 am 1 pre and 1 pm.

In the past I did dose it pre tho quite frequently.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got this beauty yesterday, just in time for the most important workout of the week for me - back thickness and biceps.
Took 2 caps with my pwo and absolutely noticed increased pump and vascularity.
I was planning on only taking it pre workout as im in a lean bulking phase and dont need help with the fat burning aspect. But the anti-inflamatory properties intrigues me, so i think I will be dosing 1 cap in the am and 1 cap mid day on my off days as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got this beauty yesterday, just in time for the most important workout of the week for me - back thickness and biceps.
Took 2 caps with my pwo and absolutely noticed increased pump and vascularity.
I was planning on only taking it pre workout as im in a lean bulking phase and dont need help with the fat burning aspect. But the anti-inflamatory properties intrigues me, so i think I will be dosing 1 cap in the am and 1 cap mid day on my off days as well.

View attachment 206955
thats def how i plan on doing it as well .. i think it has great other benefits that you will reap from dosing it daily
great mood support, building endurance, anti flam like you said

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are most people using this seeing good strength gains?
yeah seems like people who are running it are reporting strength , could be due to this working so fast as an vaso

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this compare to the trademarked version AmentoPump?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does this compare to the trademarked version AmentoPump?
AmentoPump is 10% Amentoflavone; Amentoflavone XT contains 20% Amentoflavone.

We use a lot of branded ingredients, but only when it makes sense to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely want to try this; waiting on dps to restock on Anabolic Effect so I can pick up everything I want to try at once.
DPS has Anabolic Effect in transit to them today so hopefully should have it back on the site tomorrow :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS has Anabolic Effect in transit to them today so hopefully should have it back on the site tomorrow :)
Just got an email from them .. back in stock @20% off
39.99 stock up fellas before it runs out again lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3 caps of Amento pre-workout gave me enhanced mind/muscle and added endurance.
I'm glad that you liked it. I've heard a lot of people mention the mind/muscle aspect of it along with great pumps as well.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it okay to take Amentoflavone if on PDE5 inhibitors? Any benefit adding Amentoflavone or would be useless or redondant?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it okay to take Amentoflavone if on PDE5 inhibitors? Any benefit adding Amentoflavone or would be useless or redondant?
I can’t chime on that as I’m not a fan of pde5 pre workouts .. unless I’m planning to bend an a$s over in gym I don’t feel the need to esp when there’s so many styff out there

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard good feedback from other people doing it but I personally don't take PDE5 inhibitors as they tend to give me a headache and stuffiness in my nose/head.