hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m pretty over trained, not gonna lie. It’s hard to workout to the intensity I usually do tonight, but I kind of want to smell the ammonia so I can try the strips haha. Nothing yet though.
LOL!

"Dude, why are you training like a maniac?"

"To smell like catpiss and then pee on a strip."

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At the end, do a mix of sprint, jump rope, and mountain climbers... you will be out of glycogen.
I’ve been doing 6 sets of RDLs to wear me out but I have an insane back pump. Gonna to trap bar DLs then stairs at high pace after this. If I’m not drained by then, mountain climbers and jump rope it is haha

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I just got done with RDLs, trap bar and stairs for 10m. I had to stop, I’m so exhausted I almost passed out doing DLs then went to stairs and practiced my “not passing out” game haha. I didn’t think I smelled it tonight but I got a faint whiff of it right after taking my hoodie off and relaxing. I checked myself and my clothes/hoodie and none of it was the source of the smell, it’s almost like it was actually in my nose! Again it was faint so I didn’t expect much but I used the test strip anyways and I’m apparently producing 10-15mg/dL of ketones right now! I definitely plan on keeping these on me for my next hardcore session for when I’m getting that ammonia smell really intensely. I’d love to see what I’m at then.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a side note, prior to working out I’d only had 1,550 cal and 140g carbs to put that into perspective.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I just got done with RDLs, trap bar and stairs for 10m. I had to stop, I’m so exhausted I almost passed out doing DLs then went to stairs and practiced my “not passing out” game haha. I didn’t think I smelled it tonight but I got a faint whiff of it right after taking my hoodie off and relaxing. I checked myself and my clothes/hoodie and none of it was the source of the smell, it’s almost like it was actually in my nose! Again it was faint so I didn’t expect much but I used the test strip anyways and I’m apparently producing 10-15mg/dL of ketones right now! I definitely plan on keeping these on me for my next hardcore session for when I’m getting that ammonia smell really intensely. I’d love to see what I’m at then.
Something similar happened to me yesterday.
A guy here on AM ( SkRaw85 )posted in his workout log a vid showing that he does DB hexpress with 2x100lbs. So I grabbed 2x110lbs DB's to show him who is daddy.
Then, suddenly, there was this smell. Couldn't tell what it was, something I smelled before -but not in a gym. Then I knew.
Since my DB's didn't move more than an inch, it started to smell like puzzy, typical smell of "girly-man".