SMASH and GI issues?

Jmuls

Jmuls

Awards
Just curious if SMASH is upseting anyones GI tract and causing nasuea or the runs or anything. I'm always skeptical with these pre-workout mixes. Now a days, all the companies try to cram as many ingredients as possible into the container, which in turn can cause some major stomach discomfort. I've heard some nightmares about Gaspari's Superpump. Just hoping that this stuff is different! Any feedback?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a little but, look at my log in the review section. Was't terrible, but had some issues. It has since gone away. It doesn't affect your workout though like NO-Ass-Xplode does.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not yet heard of one person having a problem like that with SMASH. At least nothing that they have reported to me anyway.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used the New Fully Loaded version of SMASH a few times and I've had no problems. I seem to be REALLY sensitive in that department, so I was pleasantly surprised to have no stomach discomfort, no runs, no stomach gurgling, no bloat, etc etc.

No BS, it was easy on my stomach and I plan to keep using it occasionally with no worries :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people have really sensitive stomachs. How are you taking your Smash???

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people have really sensitive stomachs. How are you taking your Smash???
I totally hear you... I DEFINATELY am one of those people who spends the entire workout on the toilet if I take let's say NO Explode or SuperPump.

Anyway, I drink a shake about 30 minutes prior to dosing SMASH. Maybe something like 30g pro, 20g carbs.

I start with 16oz of water. I usually sip on about 1/2 of that during the 10 or 15 minutes it takes me to get changed and to get to the gym.

If I'm feeling alert, I'll fill up the rest of my container with water and just sip on the last 1/2 scoop of SMASH through my workout. If I feel like I'm still lagging, I'll slam the last 8oz before I go into the gym.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry lol I should have been more clear, I was talking to the OP lol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no prob man... the thing is, the OP started this thread about 2 years ago LOL :laugh: Not sure we could track him down :)

Just a side note, but he was probably asking about the old version of SMASH anyway, which I personally wasn't all that thrilled with. I like the Fully Loaded version WAAAAAAAY better :head:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh lol i see. I was gonna say its probably he needed to eat about 90 minutes before taking it or split the doses up or something. But he must have gotten things figured out or moved on lol.

Thanks Celc

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some people that reported some GI issues with the new smash. It went away after a 1-3 days. I'd recommend lowering the dose and ramping up. Also adding some carbs pre w/o if you can.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are some people that reported some GI issues with the new smash. It went away after a 1-3 days. I'd recommend lowering the dose and ramping up. Also adding some carbs pre w/o if you can.
That is good advice.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
wow never had GI issues from smash RL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established