Slintensity stock ETA?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
dsade

Just wanted to ask if Slintensity will be restocked anytime soon? If so how long before it will be ready to go? Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

Just wanted to ask if Slintensity will be restocked anytime soon? If so how long before it will be ready to go? Thanks.
Slintensity has a new, and interesting, upgrade but since sales are not as brisk as the other top sellers, first I'm going to make sure BRITE Caps stay in stock, 2nd is the release of the DCP upgrade, and third in line is the massive new BMP release...after these are settled and stock stabilized then you will see the other products come back in stock, probably at a rate of 1 every 2 months.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Slintensity has a new, and interesting, upgrade but since sales are not as brisk as the other top sellers, first I'm going to make sure BRITE Caps stay in stock, 2nd is the release of the DCP upgrade, and third in line is the massive new BMP release...after these are settled and stock stabilized then you will see the other products come back in stock, probably at a rate of 1 every 2 months.
Thank you for the update. I look am looking forward to the upgraded versions of Slintensity, DCP, and BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, shooting for January with some upgrades.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Yes, shooting for January with some upgrades.
@dsade I've been waiting for this to come back for the longest time. Thank you for the update! Btw, will you be running a pre-sale/pre-order promo on your site similar to BMP? If so I will be buying by the dozen like I did with BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like everything else I've been working on, Slintensity has a major upgrade finished