Slintensity HUGE PRESALE. Lowest price ever.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like Clear Edge and Slintensity are both due to run next week. My team is finally kicking in and has a handle on it!
Good news.

I FELT sluggish at work today. Not tired but just mentally not motivated. Remembered how much I enjoyed Clear Edge, and felt I could really use some. Then on break, I found a stragglers CE pill in my car, and she'd a little tear.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news.

I FELT sluggish at work today. Not tired but just mentally not motivated. Remembered how much I enjoyed Clear Edge, and felt I could really use some. Then on break, I found a stragglers CE pill in my car, and she'd a little tear.
I used my last 4 today. :(

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I used my last 4 today. :(
dsade I've been PM'ing and emailing to see if I can get my orders combined and swap out some strafe that I accidentally ordered instead of more slintensity. Can you let me know how to proceed?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Website ETA ship date for pre-sale says 5/1/2017.
Well it was originally 4/1/2017 so there seems to be some ongoing issues. Luckily I am in no rush anyway as I have been taking plenty of other products at this time that have an influence on my insulin response.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Well it was originally 4/1/2017 so there seems to be some ongoing issues. Luckily I am in no rush anyway as I have been taking plenty of other products at this time that have an influence on my insulin response.
What bugs me is that evo muse has had my money for the purchased presale for over 2 months now.....and we have been given little to no updates on the delayed shipping. I'd appreciate updates and explanations on why the delay.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What bugs me is that evo muse has had my money for the purchased presale for over 2 months now.....and we have been given little to no updates on the delayed shipping. I'd appreciate updates and explanations on why the delay.
I hear ya. It's kind of how these pre-sales tend to work though...:ugh:

I don't ever do it now if it is a product that I "need."

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear ya. It's kind of how these pre-sales tend to work though...:ugh:

I don't ever do it now if it is a product that I "need."
I ordered a couple things that were in stock way back on Apr 5 and they still havent even shipped. Seems like a much bigger problem overall.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ordered a couple things that were in stock way back on Apr 5 and they still havent even shipped. Seems like a much bigger problem overall.
Can't blame ya for being upset there!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade I've been PM'ing and emailing to see if I can get my orders combined and swap out some strafe that I accidentally ordered instead of more slintensity. Can you let me know how to proceed?
Yeah, I'm catching up today after being taken out for the weekend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you shoot me a PM. Any orders that th PO lost will be resent by UPS.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you pM me? I tried to find your order from 4/5 and not seeing it just shoot me your order number and I will resend UPS

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both product on presale are set to run Friday.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you pM me? I tried to find your order from 4/5 and not seeing it just shoot me your order number and I will resend UPS
Ive actually sent you 2 pms about this already and never heard back. I'll try again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have someone hired whose only job is logistics. I've set her up with my suppliers and she has the time and character to get them snapped into shape.

Her first projects were the Slintensity run, which will be going tomorrow, and the Epitome restock which has already been shipped to production.

The DCP is waiting on some of the more obscure ingredients and the new Capsain nanoparticles and then we're running it.

We're shifting shipping over to the Mind and Muscle store which has a dedicated shipping staff, so I will be out of that equation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have someone hired whose only job is logistics. I've set her up with my suppliers and she has the time and character to get them snapped into shape.

Her first projects were the Slintensity run, which will be going tomorrow, and the Epitome restock which has already been shipped to production.

The DCP is waiting on some of the more obscure ingredients and the new Capsain nanoparticles and then we're running it.

We're shifting shipping over to the Mind and Muscle store which has a dedicated shipping staff, so I will be out of that equation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Clear Edge orders will go out on Friday?
They will capped and bottle. I will pay for expedited shipping here to get them out by Tuesday.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonderful. I see a smooth running operation in the near future. Take some of that stress off you, so you can breathe finally. And of course we will all be happier as well.

Now go update my points, so I can cop that Supernova.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Monday here.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did they ship ??
Hope they did. I'm out of GDAs, just cinnamon and regular ALA atm but these aren't super effective.

dsade sent you a PM with reminder. Just in case.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are running tomorrow and should start shipping from me on Friday or Monday....finally

hsk

Awards
  • Established
They are running tomorrow and should start shipping from me on Friday or Monday....finally
Thank you for the update! Already planning some epic meals for my incoming order!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
So stoked.

Anything in the works for Memorial Day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will be here Monday afternoon, so Tuesday and Wednesday will be another super shipping blitz to get everything out. We did it with Clear edge, and we'll do it with Slintensity. You should all have them by Friday.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Received mine also. looking forward to having this back in the arsenal !

Ray Donovan

Awards
Looks like mines on the way too. 6 bottles of Slintensity means high carb for many months. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This will be my first time using a traditional GDA as I have been using Assass1nate for a few months. This should be interesting for me to say the least!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be my first time using a traditional GDA as I have been using Assass1nate for a few months. This should be interesting for me to say the least!
There's nothing traditional about slintensity.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed the package out of my mailbox(luckily shaded by trees cuz screw this 95 degree weather)

2x DCP, 2x Slintensity, 4x Defuse 30-45 min before this Sunday's brunch here we go

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grabbed the package out of my mailbox(luckily shaded by trees cuz screw this 95 degree weather)

2x DCP, 2x Slintensity, 4x Defuse 30-45 min before this Sunday's brunch here we go
Must be having large a$$ meal taking all that

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My four bottles arrived.