Slintensity ETA?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
When will Slintensity be back in stock either at your website or at retailers? Been OOS for quite some time and was wondering if you guys have an ETA. Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drawing a blank off the top of my head; I know Matt recently mentioned this and I feel like it's within a 1-2 month range.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
TY for the reply. Guess I'll have to look for an alternative for the time being.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I just picked some up from nutriverse...Looked like it was current version.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
looks to still be available at Nutra and a few other places on the net if you look.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like I just saw this in stock somewhere but for the life of me, cant remember!

Mike

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit. Love me evomuse products. Currently running Metabolic Rebirth and Epitome stack.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse product thread.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Opps, I didn't look at title. Just saw the post on time line of mobile. I'll edit mine, you can edit the quoted part.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Sorry op, Ive since learnt nutriverse has slin on backorder and not in stock.
I was about to order from Nutriverse, but I guess I'll have to wait. I'm hesitant to order from NP since it appears there have been delays ever since they upgraded their site.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize, guys. I know I love ST and hate being without it.

Matt posted on fb yesterday that it's due back in stock before end of month.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt actually just posted earlier that he'll put up a combo deal with Defuse. He plans to list it once he has tracking for ST and said to expect the 18th :)

fitstar

Awards
Doing IF....
what about ketoinduce during my fasting phase with cardio, pm weights with carbs as my big dinner pwo and use slintensity on normal carb days, defuse on higher carb days?
but I eat most of my cals and carbs dinner, so for this purpose it is a lot of food so I am on the safer side with defuse rather than slintensity?
how are you guys/girls doin this?
fitstar

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KetoInduce is designed to be used nightly to induce ketosis every night.

I use both Defuse and Slintensity as needed. I take ST + NaRALA before my higher carb meals and Defuse only for very high cal meals (try to only use it a few times a month).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I use both Defuse and Slintensity as needed. I take ST + NaRALA before my higher carb meals and Defuse only for very high cal meals (try to only use it a few times a month).
Where can I buy Ketoinduce?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I buy Ketoinduce?
Not out yet, they have testers running it. It will be on the shopify site.

Check the FB updates they have, the keto sticks are insane. Like off the chart upon waking.

jumper75

Awards

Beast - how far ahead of meals are you taking Defuse and Slintensity? Does timing matter much? Are there any side effects from Slintensity? Back in the day I tried Need2Slin and based on my timing and how much I ate with it I would usually get a really funky mental feeling.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast - how far ahead of meals are you taking Defuse and Slintensity? Does timing matter much? Are there any side effects from Slintensity? Back in the day I tried Need2Slin and based on my timing and how much I ate with it I would usually get a really funky mental feeling.
Defuse is recommended at half an hour out, I believe. Slintensity should be 15-20 minutes out.

To be honest, I've been using both at 30 minutes out and that has been working very well for me.

It's rare for me to go hypo and I think only a few times over the years have I felt it very subtly come on after waiting too long to eat once dosing a GDA product.

Now interestingly enough, I did manage to go hypo really bad one night about 2 weeks ago. I lifted after work and had a course for fire training immediately after and I was sitting there thinking it felt hot (which it was; they turned the heat on in the station), but I couldn't stop sweating behind the backs of my knees and I just couldn't figure it out. Ended up putting 2 and 2 together after a while and realized all I'd eaten that whole day was protein; nothing but protein. And even though my lift didn't feel that intense, it was enough to get me pretty bad hypo. A friend had a granola bar and pack of fruit snacks in his truck and after eating those, almost instantly I was better.

That wasn't with dosing any of these products; but just to illustrate that I've had bad hypo hit me twice in my life (the other setting was during an insulin tolerance test at a university hospital when checking for GH deficiency when they managed to drop my glucose to 13 and luckily I didn't die).

I haven't even got a fraction to feeling like that from these, but on rare occasions I can feel what is probably that starting up if I dose and then get caught up with something and hit like 45 minutes before eating, for example.

The combo of Defuse and ST (and extra NaRALA) before huge meals -- e.g. exactly what my protocol will be for Thanksgiving -- has been amazing. I don't do this often at all, but in limiting the usage, it really helps to curb any damage and weight gain.

And if you're not following our fb page, Matt has a couple killer deals up right now:

Slintensity double pack:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0352/6117/products/ad_f0b07f04-ef61-4444-b633-764d5ab0d72c_large.png?v=1447949072

Slintensity + Defuse stack:

http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/slintesity-defuse-stack

fitstar

Awards
Hmmm, best approach for slintensity: running it straight with medium carb days for a few weeks and throw in defuse on top on a high carb day which i wanna use strategically in order to keep metabolism high?!
or do lc days, in between medium days with slint. And high carb days with defuse?
any advice, experience greatly appreciated!
fistar

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use ST as needed on a day to day basis; but only if carbs are higher (~100g +).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Evomuse 8
Sparkss Evomuse 3
Evomuse 5
Supplements 0