Sleep Supplements

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a new sleep supplement to try and wanted to see what everyone likes. Recently, I’ve used SNS, Ma lavs sleep stuff, Glaxon, and some others. All were good just wanted to see what else was out there

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the Herbal Sleep PM by LEF when I need something more then melatonin.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
By "SNS" do you mean Sleep XT? That (I use one capsule rather than multiple), or more hardcore - half a Phenibut dose (250mg) - are the best I've used.

Last edited:
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like "sleep support" by vitamin shoppe, its actually a banger of a combo

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My sleep has been pretty good all year but I feel like it got even better when I started using Alpha Gel (XPG product). @akboom87 can also attest to better sleep with alpha gel.

however any night that 8:30pm hits and I'm headed to bed feeling less than sleepy, I pop 10mg of melatonin and sleep like a baby.

I do find that mixing zma with melatonin makes me sleep too hard and mornings are harder at 4:30am. otherwise I used to love ZMA for great sleep and vivid dreams.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My sleep has been pretty good all year but I feel like it got even better when I started using Alpha Gel (XPG product). @akboom87 can also attest to better sleep with alpha gel.

however any night that 8:30pm hits and I'm headed to bed feeling less than sleepy, I pop 10mg of melatonin and sleep like a baby.

I do find that mixing zma with melatonin makes me sleep too hard and mornings are harder at 4:30am. otherwise I used to love ZMA for great sleep and vivid dreams.
For sure I miss how good I was sleeping running that. I’m planning on re ordering again
1. Because it’s awesome and I felt great.
2. Because holy buckets that was the best quality sleep.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure I miss how good I was sleeping running that. I’m planning on re ordering again
1. Because it’s awesome and I felt great.
2. Because holy buckets that was the best quality sleep.
My second container of it is going to run out soon. I'm going to try to finish up all the supplements I have in stock then get really picky about which ones I think were my favorite and circle back to them. Right now I'm pretty sure my favorites have been Phosphatidic XT, Alpha Gel, and Orchic Extract.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My second container of it is going to run out soon. I'm going to try to finish up all the supplements I have in stock then get really picky about which ones I think were my favorite and circle back to them. Right now I'm pretty sure my favorites have been Phosphatidic XT, Alpha Gel, and Orchic Extract.
For sure I’m going to be ordering and stocking up a good run for later this year. Alpha gel/Phosphatidic XT/Stano plex/ thinking suppress C as well.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Why would Alpha Gel be helping with sleep? Isnt it just Togkat Ali? I don't remember feeling a difference in sleep with TA. Alpha Gel gets recommended a lot on here though so Ive been looking for an excuse to try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Why would Alpha Gel be helping with sleep? Isnt it just Togkat Ali? I don't remember feeling a difference in sleep with TA. Alpha Gel gets recommended a lot on here though so Ive been looking for an excuse to try.
No, there is a lot more to Alpha Gel than just Tongkat Ali.

It contains:
  • Tongkat Ali (200:1 Extract; std. to min 2% Eurycomanone)
  • Trans-Resveratrol
  • 7,8-Benzoflavone
  • Amentoflavone
XPG doesn't even market it as helping improve sleep quality - that's what was so nice about that benefit - is that it has become a commonly reported benefit of it and impossible for it to be placebo bc that wasn't even suggested as a benefit.

As far as how - when something helps balance out your hormone levels, many things can improve because of that including mood, energy levels, quality of sleep, etc.

Here's a link to the discussion thread on Alpha Gel for anyone interested:

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Sleep Assist XT will definitely help you fall asleep. My problem is staying asleep. I just do Nature's Bounty Extended Release 5 mg. This helps somewhat. Then when I really have to sleep like when I'm sick, I add in NyQuil. Not the best thing to do habitually but man do I sleep well. CEL Api-Plex definitely gave me vivid dreams but not sure it actually improved my sleep quality.

I've never tried ZMA. Maybe I'll give that a go one of these days.

You can't beat a good night's sleep!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking for a new sleep supplement to try and wanted to see what everyone likes. Recently, I’ve used SNS, Ma lavs sleep stuff, Glaxon, and some others. All were good just wanted to see what else was out there
My favorite is Sleep Assist XT, which we just finally got back in stock at the end of last week.

I also really like Api-Plex before bedtime and I usually take 1 capsule of Api-Plex with 1 capsule of Stress & Anxiety Support. I like this combo because it doesn't so much as make me go to sleep, it helps keep my brain from racing and helps me wind down and relax so I can go to sleep. And importantly for me, it helps me sleep through the night.

There is a lot of great feedback on sleep benefits of Api-Plex in the discussion thread on it:

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why would Alpha Gel be helping with sleep? Isnt it just Togkat Ali? I don't remember feeling a difference in sleep with TA. Alpha Gel gets recommended a lot on here though so Ive been looking for an excuse to try.
I don't have a clue except when everything is firing on all cylinders, your lifting is better, your libido is strong (and hopefully going to good use) a lot of these things create a nice balance in your life that leads to more restful sleep, lower stress, etc.

this year trying a lot of new products I have found myself at times feeling like a puppy in that "growing at the speed of light" lethargy at times. My gym sessions are so incredibly intense, heaviest weights I've ever moved in my life, and my recovery/sleep is much needed and also quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Sleep Assist XT will definitely help you fall asleep. My problem is staying asleep. I just do Nature's Bounty Extended Release 5 mg. This helps somewhat. Then when I really have to sleep like when I'm sick, I add in NyQuil. Not the best thing to do habitually but man do I sleep well. CEL Api-Plex definitely gave me vivid dreams but not sure it actually improved my sleep quality.

I've never tried ZMA. Maybe I'll give that a go one of these days.

You can't beat a good night's sleep!!!
I've found for me that Sleep Assist XT helps me fall asleep and sleep better through the night than I normally do, but doing a capsule of Api-Plex and Stress & Anxiety Support before bedtime really helps me stay asleep.

And yes, I love the vivid dreams on Api-Plex. I started keeping a dream journal just to write some down when I wake up.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've found for me that Sleep Assist XT helps me fall asleep and sleep better through the night than I normally do, but doing a capsule of Api-Plex and Stress & Anxiety Support before bedtime really helps me stay asleep.

And yes, I love the vivid dreams on Api-Plex. I started keeping a dream journal just to write some down when I wake up.
It’s funny you mention the stress and anxiety support, I was just telling my wife last weekend she should try that out. Her mind runs a lot at night and she doesn’t sleep the best sometimes. So wondering if sleep assist or stress and anxiety support for helping?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s funny you mention the stress and anxiety support, I was just telling my wife last weekend she should try that out. Her mind runs a lot at night and she doesn’t sleep the best sometimes. So wondering if sleep assist or stress and anxiety support for helping?
That could go either way - they're both great for sleep but they help in different ways.

Sleep Assist XT is great for helping you go to sleep and helps you sleep through the night. I always tell people start with 1 capsule because its stronger than you may think by just looking at the label. 99% of people are never going to take more than 2 capsules of it. If I had it to do over again, I would have probably just done the dosage as 2 caps rather than up to 4 caps. For me, I take 1 capsule if I'm getting 6'ish hours of sleep and 2 caps if I know I can sleep 8 hours.

Stress & Anxiety Support helps my brain stop and wind down. I have terrible ADD to begin with and I can be dead tired and then lay down and my brain is like - 'oh, a great product idea is ____' and 'hey, you should name a product _____', a great flavor for ____ would be _____; oh, and next week you should go to 4 sets Poliquin raises instead of 3 on your shoulder workout. Stress & Anxiety Support helps me by telling my brain to calm down, its time to rest. It doesn't put me to sleep, it just helps my brain calm down and allow me to go to sleep - and it helps me sleep through the night better.

In her case, if she doesn't have a problem falling asleep or staying asleep, but just has a hard time getting her mind to let her go to sleep, I would say Stress & Anxiety Support. But if she does have issues with going to sleep, I would say that 1 cap Stress & Anxiety Support + 1 capsule of Sleep Assist XT would be awesome.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That could go either way - they're both great for sleep but they help in different ways.

Sleep Assist XT is great for helping you go to sleep and helps you sleep through the night. I always tell people start with 1 capsule because its stronger than you may think by just looking at the label. 99% of people are never going to take more than 2 capsules of it. If I had it to do over again, I would have probably just done the dosage as 2 caps rather than up to 4 caps. For me, I take 1 capsule if I'm getting 6'ish hours of sleep and 2 caps if I know I can sleep 8 hours.

Stress & Anxiety Support helps my brain stop and wind down. I have terrible ADD to begin with and I can be dead tired and then lay down and my brain is like - 'oh, a great product idea is ____' and 'hey, you should name a product _____', a great flavor for ____ would be _____; oh, and next week you should go to 4 sets Poliquin raises instead of 3 on your shoulder workout. Stress & Anxiety Support helps me by telling my brain to calm down, its time to rest. It doesn't put me to sleep, it just helps my brain calm down and allow me to go to sleep - and it helps me sleep through the night better.

In her case, if she doesn't have a problem falling asleep or staying asleep, but just has a hard time getting her mind to let her go to sleep, I would say Stress & Anxiety Support. But if she does have issues with going to sleep, I would say that 1 cap Stress & Anxiety Support + 1 capsule of Sleep Assist XT would be awesome.
Definitely sounds like the stress and anxiety support is exactly what she needs! But might throw in the sleep assist for the nights that need it also! Awesome thanks for the advice!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely sounds like the stress and anxiety support is exactly what she needs! But might throw in the sleep assist for the nights that need it also! Awesome thanks for the advice!!
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help.

Both are great products and they make for an awesome combo.

I hope that it helps her - please let me know how she likes it and how you like it if you try it.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help.

Both are great products and they make for an awesome combo.

I hope that it helps her - please let me know how she likes it and how you like it if you try it.
Will do for sure I know the Gluco Vantage XT has done wonders and verified with blood sugar meter so there is no questions. Keep up the awesome products because us consumers sure love them and they help us!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will do for sure I know the Gluco Vantage XT has done wonders and verified with blood sugar meter so there is no questions. Keep up the awesome products because us consumers sure love them and they help us!
Thank you. I'm really glad that you like it. If you haven't, and if you don't mind, would you post some feedback on it in the GlucoVantage XT thread.

It's a great product that doesn't get noticed on here nearly as much as I wish it would.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No, there is a lot more to Alpha Gel than just Tongkat Ali.

It contains:
  • Tongkat Ali (200:1 Extract; std. to min 2% Eurycomanone)
  • Trans-Resveratrol
  • 7,8-Benzoflavone
  • Amentoflavone
Interesting, thanks for the explanation. I'll give it a try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting, thanks for the explanation. I'll give it a try.
You're welcome. I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

Alpha Gel has a lot of great feedback and it especially excites me to see how many people have said that it helps them in general just feel better and be more motivated and more positive in day to day life. Physique and workout benefits are of course cool, but I love the quality of life benefits that people are seeing with it.

kira1357

Awards
I like plain old zzzquil and low dose melatonin (1mg, more is way unnecessary) with some gaba. Planning on trying some SNS supps next for sleep, also Evomuse is making a sleep supp soon...

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
had youth GH by alchemy labs and it was great however missing a bit of Valerian…

Bought this from Now foods for a low price and at 2 caps gives me vivid dreams!

Not as complete of a formula, might be missing some theanine but it can be taken every day and does the job!

Can vouch for Somatomax too for the phenibut that gives you deep sleep but its not an everyday supp

IMG_1454.JPG

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anaesthetised by black stone labs is still my go to. It's crazy strong though. Includes almost 3 grams of phenibut per serving. I only use it two to three times per week and usually at half scoop.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like plain old zzzquil and low dose melatonin (1mg, more is way unnecessary) with some gaba. Planning on trying some SNS supps next for sleep, also Evomuse is making a sleep supp soon...
I believe the secret ingredient in ZZZQuil is Benadryl

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse is making a sleep supp soon...
Interesting to see what they have up their sleeve. Was planning on trying SNS Sleep XT here soon!

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
AET-50 by Apex. It's less of a "make you sleepy" supp, and more of a "wow at the deep sleep" supp.

And the crazy vivid dreams are 😵wowzers.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
had youth GH by alchemy labs and it was great however missing a bit of Valerian…

Bought this from Now foods for a low price and at 2 caps gives me vivid dreams!

Not as complete of a formula, might be missing some theanine but it can be taken every day and does the job!

Can vouch for Somatomax too for the phenibut that gives you deep sleep but its not an everyday supp

View attachment 235121
Nice!
Ordered it yesterday hope it helps me as well.
I tried most supps for sleep on the market the only 2 things that gives me good/better sleep is Kratom #1 and benadryl (keeps me asleep but not as good quality as Kratom)

kira1357

Awards
I believe the secret ingredient in ZZZQuil is Benadryl
The basic level zquil has benadryl, the zquil extra strength or whatever it's called has doxylamine succinate, a stronger antihistamine. Not an everyday thing but works great in a pinch

Oh and I can't believe I forgot AET-50 by Apex - it definitely helps me sleep longer and higher quality as opposed to just falling asleep quickly

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Interesting on the Alpha gel. I’ve ran dermacrine which is similar I believe but with our amentoflavone so maybe that’s what does it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My favorite is Sleep Assist XT, which we just finally got back in stock at the end of last week.

I also really like Api-Plex before bedtime and I usually take 1 capsule of Api-Plex with 1 capsule of Stress & Anxiety Support. I like this combo because it doesn't so much as make me go to sleep, it helps keep my brain from racing and helps me wind down and relax so I can go to sleep. And importantly for me, it helps me sleep through the night.

There is a lot of great feedback on sleep benefits of Api-Plex in the discussion thread on it:

Yes sleep assist and stress and anxiety xt are great and I rotate them frequently. Also use kannaease here and there to help. Didn’t consider api-plex I will have to look into it. If my wife sees anymore white and bottles she’s leaving me. Always running 5-10 at once. Also, do y’all still do the rewards program? I might have 100 labels saved up

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank y’all for the impressive amount of feedback you gave me plenty to look over

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Indica for sleep or does any variety work for you?
I used to love Moroccan in my youth both for enjoying music and getting sleepy but with age I guess I got a bit more anxious and couldn't enjoy as much previously.

Melatonin, valerian for sleep, passion flower for relaxation and sleep and phenibut although phenibut comes with a warning for addictive personalities I have read.
Although I personally take phenibut quite regularly I have never felt withdrawal or a strong desire to take it but be aware.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Indica for sleep or does any variety work for you?
I used to love Moroccan in my youth both for enjoying music and getting sleepy but with age I guess I got a bit more anxious and couldn't enjoy as much previously.

Melatonin, valerian for sleep, passion flower for relaxation and sleep and phenibut although phenibut comes with a warning for addictive personalities I have read.
Although I personally take phenibut quite regularly I have never felt withdrawal or a strong desire to take it but be aware.
I've tried pretty much everything in existence for sleep that didn't require a RX. I do a stack of MA stage 3z with mk677 and melatonin that I use on the weekends.

For thc, I use a 70% sativa dominant hybrid with 30% indica called gorilla cookies most of the time around 6pm
20230723_144309~2.jpg
and when im ready for bed I use a indica heavy kush to zonk out
20230716_155839~2.jpg

I typically smoke it so I can just take a few drags and call it a wrap. As of lately I been avoiding edibles because they get me too stoned.

I like just enough to get the desired effects without being super high and paranoid around my kids. Definitely a balancing act. I don't use thc year round. I go through spurts and then switch to something that's not a drug whenever I feel like I'm starting to overdo it. I'm not a fan of becoming dependent on anything and I have a addictive personality. I also battle binge eating so thc is being phased out now since I'm dieting/cutting

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes sleep assist and stress and anxiety xt are great and I rotate them frequently. Also use kannaease here and there to help. Didn’t consider api-plex I will have to look into it. If my wife sees anymore white and bottles she’s leaving me. Always running 5-10 at once. Also, do y’all still do the rewards program? I might have 100 labels saved up
I'm glad that you like both of them. And glad you like KannaEase, I love that too; I just took one of those a moment ago myself.

Api-Plex is great for sleep quality and cool dreams.

Ha. Maybe we need to start doing some SNS promo safes or like Ammo boxes with locks for people that need to hide their bottles haha.

Yes, we do have the Reload rewards program. Here is a link to it: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/reload-loyalty-program/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm glad that you like both of them. And glad you like KannaEase, I love that too; I just took one of those a moment ago myself.

Ha. Maybe we need to start doing some SNS promo safes or like Ammo boxes with locks for people that need to hide their bottles haha.

Yes, we do have the Reload rewards program. Here is a link to it: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/reload-loyalty-program/
That's pretty awesome!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thank you sir. Just haven’t taken the time to cut off all those bar codes…. And I do t necessarily feel kannaease from a mood boost but it does help calm my brain down and pass out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do like the SNS Reload Program ! Nothing like Free Supplements !

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I use SNS Sleep Assist XT as well, I've used a handful of others and Sleep Assist XT has been the best so far and the price point/amount of ingredients you get is pretty unmatchable compared to the other sleep supps out there.

I sometimes add in extra melatonin and/or Doxylamine when I really need it.

The other sleep supp I pass out with is Repp Sports Hypersleep. Love the cinnamon swirl flavor. But I only have that when I find a deal on it cause its normally like $47 for 25 servings.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established

Is there a rewards program for CEL products as well or just SNS?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thank you sir. Just haven’t taken the time to cut off all those bar codes…. And I do t necessarily feel kannaease from a mood boost but it does help calm my brain down and pass out
You can just send the bottles in if you don't want to cut off the UPC's - we're fine with it either way. The only reason we suggest cutting off the UPC's is that it just makes it cheaper shipping from your end.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there a rewards program for CEL products as well or just SNS?
I'm really glad that you're pleased with Sleep Assist XT; thank you for posting your feedback.

The SNS Reload Program is for SNS products but if you want to pm me or email me, I can see what I can do to help out. Since the companies are separate companies, we are supposed to keep things separate, but I'm glad to help out if I can.

And for anyone that does have CEL bottles, don't toss them yet bc we are going to be launching a similar program for CEL hopefully by the beginning of next year.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I'm really glad that you're pleased with Sleep Assist XT; thank you for posting your feedback.

The SNS Reload Program is for SNS products but if you want to pm me or email me, I can see what I can do to help out. Since the companies are separate companies, we are supposed to keep things separate, but I'm glad to help out if I can.

And for anyone that does have CEL bottles, don't toss them yet bc we are going to be launching a similar program for CEL hopefully by the beginning of next year.
Oh I'm not in a hurry , still have some to go through. Was just on the fence on whether I should throw them out or hang on to them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go to know! Will be saving all of mine for sure!