Sleep Help

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Growth Factor XT is the best sleep aid Ive ever taken but I get estrogen sides from the Chlorophytum believe or not. So Ive sourced Pharma Gaba which is an ingredient in it and stack it with Valerian along with Pregnenolone (5-10mg) and ZM8 (Mutant brand). Thats the combo that works for me. I do cycle it though maybe a few days on and one or two off. Outside of this CBD oil works on days when my sore back flares up.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I’ve used htropin before they are old hgh product I sleep good on them . The doc perscribed me trazadone that’s the only sleep stuff that helps without messing with my libido . I’m perscribed xannax trazadone and clondiene . But they all give me libido problems beside trazadone . I to have sleep problems my gf says I stop breathing at times when I sleep . But I can’t afford that super duper expensive sleep study . Kratom helps me sleep to since I have lower back pain . Cbd flower helps to . It works better then just cbd oil . The .3 thc helps for some reason . Mtest helps me sleep to . Hormone issues create sleep problems to .

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t sleep on your basic SNS ZMA. Works wonders for me helping get into that deep REM sleep

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor XT is the best sleep aid Ive ever taken but I get estrogen sides from the Chlorophytum believe or not. So Ive sourced Pharma Gaba which is an ingredient in it and stack it with Valerian along with Pregnenolone (5-10mg) and ZM8 (Mutant brand). Thats the combo that works for me. I do cycle it though maybe a few days on and one or two off. Outside of this CBD oil works on days when my sore back flares up.

I started SNS Growth factor XT at three caps at night and two upon waking for the first week because the five cap serving actually kept me awake.

Three caps and my quality of sleep VASTLY improved.

I’ve now worked to all five caps pre bed. Sleep quality is still terrific. I got a new puppy that wakes me up numerous times and with the broken sleep I still feel refreshed when I finally do wake up for the last time for the day.

I always recommend fixing your sleep hygiene first and foremost. Reduce stim intake (zero caffeine after 4pm) and the obvious no phone/light/tv when in bed. THEN add supplements

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Can gabapentin be combined with doxylamine succinate or is it overkill for sleep aid. Also with the gabapentin how long do you take the 600mg prior to sleep for it to work effectively because now that i am cutting my sleep quality is terrible.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZMK by Millennium Sports works well. I got an extra bottle just in case my MVP-365 and ZMk dose runs out, Ill have is for sleep, as sleep is ultra important to me. I just slept really well, and feeling great. I didnt want to get out of bed .

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amnesia from Olympus Labs helps me get better quality sleep

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can gabapentin be combined with doxylamine succinate or is it overkill for sleep aid. Also with the gabapentin how long do you take the 600mg prior to sleep for it to work effectively because now that i am cutting my sleep quality is terrible.
It’s definitely not overkill! I take my 2,400mg Gabapentin right before bed. I’m on a lot more medications for sleep and don’t have any sides!
Although I definitely recommend taking the Gabapentin an hour before bed and the doxylamine just before getting into bed.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up Sleep Optimizer by Jarrow and I can honestly say that I haven't slept deeper or more sound in probably 5 years+. It has only been 4 days so I am not going to go overboard with praise, but to have something work for me multiple days in a row gives me hope.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin is prescription only here in the UK. The estimated wait time to see my GP is 4 weeks.

I already take 400mg of KSM-66

I already take 50mg of Zinc and 1g of magnesium daily, plus 10,000iu of Vitamin D3...which is also touted to help.
What is your diet like that it requires you to take that much zinc/magnesium? That is absurdly high. The D3 seems overboard too unless you are living in Siberia. Even then it would be excessive

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Melatonin is prescription only here in the UK. The estimated wait time to see my GP is 4 weeks.

I already take 400mg of KSM-66

I already take 50mg of Zinc and 1g of magnesium daily, plus 10,000iu of Vitamin D3...which is also touted to help.
Order growth by bsl, 3mg melatonin per serve among other things.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS growthfactor xt has been amazing for sleep and recovery. If you interested in mk677 I’ve been stacking somatosine from Mansupps with my growthfactor and it’s bad ass

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your diet like that it requires you to take that much zinc/magnesium? That is absurdly high. The D3 seems overboard too unless you are living in Siberia. Even then it would be excessive
My diet at the time, and still now provides me enough macro's and micro's to keep me progressing and happy. So that was/is not the problem. My zinc comes in 25mg caplets and my Magnesium was always low as a child and adolesant, so try to dose on th higher side. I dose my D3 so high because we barely ever get any sun where I live, and even when it is out I'm usually indoors at work...and blood levels seem to be fine.
Anesthetized got me through a rough patch and I couldn't recommend it high enough for those having trouble sleeping. I am off ot now, but do still take a scoop every now amd again if I need/get the chance for a very good sleep.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried cbd for sleep and it seemed to work well. Theres some researching showing cbd inhibits stage 3 sleep (dont know what that is) and that is easier to wake up if you need to arise earlier. Take Cbd before bed.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do SNS ZMA XT and SNS Growth Factor XT + glycine and 0.3mg melatonin. Never had better sleep in my life. Rutaecarpine is also phenomenal to help the body metabolize caffeine faster