Sleep aids and stims

DarthGainer

Awards
I have no experience with sleeps aids so would love your input and before anyone suggests stopping stims, This is not an option :)

The way things are at work time is tight right now and I can only workout in the evening but I go to bed about 3 hours or so after my workout. Sleep is a bit iffy due to the stims so close to bed.
In this case would sleep aids help counter the stims? I rotate EC, DMAA/C, Norcodrene, Alphamine. Used phenylpiracetam here and there but no matter what time i take it I don't sleep at all lol.

Was thinking melatonin 1mg + Agmatine 1g + Abyss 2 caps (If i can get it) has this been discontinued?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX G8 never fails to put me out. I'd look into it; great reviews. I'm not certain Melatonin would counter stims... It's pretty mild. At least at a MG.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbh I haven't had to dose these products that close together but I don't think there would be a major problem....But hopefully this isn't a long term solution ;)I haven't used melatonin but some people love it and some people hate it. Growth factor xt has been a great night time formula that puts me in a deep sleep.

Antaeus has oneiromancer that has the 1mg of melatonin in it as well as other goodies. Antaeus makes amazing products so you might want to check this out as well.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/oneiromancer-by-antaeus-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/growth-factor-xt-by-sns

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Some stims you can counter. But with, say, phenylpiracetam or DMAA, it will be a serious challenge to sleep even if on meds. Growth factor XT, Abyss unparalleled, and sleephoria are all good ones. You will generally want to avoid phenibut if you're doing this for more than a few weeks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some stims you can counter. But with, say, phenylpiracetam or DMAA, it will be a serious challenge to sleep even if on meds. Growth factor XT, Abyss unparalleled, and sleephoria are all good ones. You will generally want to avoid phenibut if you're doing this for more than a few weeks
Hey coop i remember a while ago you mentioned you came across a adenosine receptor agonist. You didn't go into any detail about it, any chance it will be released as part of PES or AS product?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenylp is almost impossible for.me to counter act. I never get a good nights sleep when I take that stuff

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Growth factor xt has some of the best reviews I've seen in this category of natural supps. I personally love it and use it year around stacked with agmatine. Check it out.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Growth factor xt has some of the best reviews I've seen in this category of natural supps. I personally love it and use it year around stacked with agmatine. Check it out.
I need to get some agmatine when i get paid to do the same stack. How many do you take pre bed along with growth factor?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I have stims too close to bed, I typically take about 200 mg of l-theanine with my normal sleep stack (magnesium and melatonin) and that seems to negate the effects.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
[video=youtube_share;jgcoqebp_34]http://youtu.be/jgcoqebp_34[/video]

Click HERE for 10% off GHenerate!

Ive been using this supplement now for a little over 6 weeks and I love it. Plus it lasts forever. Im still on the same bottle.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, I'm assuming there is about four hours in between your stimulant dosage and the time you are trying to go to sleep? You could try 1 mg of melatonin and see how much that helps you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been looking at Antaeus Oneiromancer myself. I always sleep great when I am running EndoSurge Turbo as well.

My personal experience with AdrenoSurge is that it helped me sleep more deeply as well.

Just melatonin by itself, as aaron suggested is a good idea as well.

Sometimes just good sleep hygiene can work wonders. Google it :)

DarthGainer

Awards
Thanks guys.

Gonna do some experimenting.

I think I will pick up Melatonin and a couple of different aids, Might try some sleep hacking too.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm using G8 from Finaflex. This product works well for me and I would recommend it to anyone. I actually think it's good from the smell, mixability and taste. I can almost feel myself getting relaxed and ready for sleep as soon as I smell the tub after I have shaken it. No, for real. I'm not kidding:)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be a dumb question, but why add anything? Why can't you you dose the fat burners further away from bed and cut out any pre workouts?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something like Abyss, Lights Out or Animal PM will be a great option if you find yourself over stimmed.

Certainly dont begin relying on high stims and sleep aids daily though.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
OP I have similar issues. Even without sims if I workout late I can't sleep. Rest is very important and getting quality rest can make up for some of the lack of sleep. Meaning if you get 6 hours of good sleep its better than 8hours of uneasy sleep.

check these promos out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/antaeus-labs/262769-buy-oneiromancer-get.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/262770-buy-oneiromancer-get.html

These are not the kind of thing that will "knock you out" but the sleep you get is deep so your mind can reset it self if you will.

No groggy heavy feeling the next morning either.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy resurrect from Ronnie Coleman, Finaflex G8, Iforce Lights Out, Animal Pm, and Oneiromancer. Gotta watch out for consistently dosing Phenibut though.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey coop i remember a while ago you mentioned you came across a adenosine receptor agonist. You didn't go into any detail about it, any chance it will be released as part of PES or AS product?
It's still up in the air if the demand for a sleep aid is there, otherwise I'd reveal it

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's still up in the air if the demand for a sleep aid is there, otherwise I'd reveal it
Good to hear, although its pretty obvious the demand will be there. Everyman and his dog would be up for something to wind you down after a late night sessions on the stimmed PWO's. Hell i'll buy enough in the insider release to make the demand haha.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, although its pretty obvious the demand will be there. Everyman and his dog would be up for something to wind you down after a late night sessions on the stimmed PWO's. Hell i'll buy enough in the insider release to make the demand haha.
this. would love a nice sleep aid.

right now

ChloroTest + AdrenoSurge, has been my favorite combo pre bed.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Somebody in another "sleep aid" thread mentioned Sleep Aid by Kirkland (Cosco brand) and I got a bottle of 96 tabs for 8$! I'm a heavy stim user and those nights I know it'll be hard to sleep I take a whole tab and those nights I feel it's a chance for sleep I take a half. So far the sleep been good, I take a few days off every week.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just finished humanofort at 200 to 300 grams a night. Expensive but my sleep and recovery has improved. doesnt put me to sleep tho...

Arnold iron dreams is solid, id definitely recommend that. Also kinda dope for middle of the night sex, its a lil euphoric and great libido. If my lady didnt Wake me up, it wouldnt happen, cuz it puts me down lol.

Ive Also made a habit of just taking old fashion melatonan 5mg as soon as i get in from the gym. It Works well for me, and real cheap.

Also a huge factor after intense training is makin sure my room is completly dark. Puts my mind in another place.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily a sleep aid, but 2 Relora wind me down to the point that bed feels so comfortable at night that sleep comes on and stays on.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3z worked very well for me if we are going purely for sleep. If you want some added benefits : HGHpro and growth factor xt also treated me well.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
OP I have similar issues. Even without sims if I workout late I can't sleep. Rest is very important and getting quality rest can make up for some of the lack of sleep. Meaning if you get 6 hours of good sleep its better than 8hours of uneasy sleep.

check these promos out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/antaeus-labs/262769-buy-oneiromancer-get.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/262770-buy-oneiromancer-get.html

These are not the kind of thing that will "knock you out" but the sleep you get is deep so your mind can reset it self if you will.

No groggy heavy feeling the next morning either.
I have to agree with Daniel. I have a lot of trouble staying asleep, and sometimes getting to sleep.

Oneiromancer & Galantamine have helped a lot in that respect, all other things being equal, 6h of sleep with these goodies is much more relaxing and effective than without. Less bathroom breaks or sleeplessness. Lucid dreams are also the bomb, especially when they're the 'fun type' if you know what I mean

This promo is a steal really, not even us reps can get those prices regularly!

The only other sleep aid I use is phenibut about 2x week at 1g. The problem with it is it can cause dependency, and can leave you groggy unless you get a solid 8-9h of sleep.

DR325

DR325

Awards
I just put through an order for Antaeus Labs Oneiromancer, hoping it will do the trick! I feel like I have tried nearly every other sleep aid out there (a few off the top of my head: Somatomax, 3Z, Resurrect PM, Iron Dream, HGH Pro, Crash, and various combinations of melatonin, tryptophan, tyrosine, glycine, GABA) and have not had much success. It's been a life-long battle, so there may not be an OTC supp to help combat my insomnia. But if Oneiromancer delivers, I'll be writing about it!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I just put through an order for Antaeus Labs Oneiromancer, hoping it will do the trick! I feel like I have tried nearly every other sleep aid out there (a few off the top of my head: Somatomax, 3Z, Resurrect PM, Iron Dream, HGH Pro, Crash, and various combinations of melatonin, tryptophan, tyrosine, glycine, GABA) and have not had much success. It's been a life-long battle, so there may not be an OTC supp to help combat my insomnia. But if Oneiromancer delivers, I'll be writing about it!
Awesome to hear! Did you get in on our current promo?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this. would love a nice sleep aid.

right now

ChloroTest + AdrenoSurge, has been my favorite combo pre bed.
Glad to hear it! I just started another bottle of AdrenoSurge myself. Most people report sleep enhancement. Some have stated otherwise. Of course, that's expected. Thanks for the shout out :)

DR325

DR325

Awards
Yes, took advantage of a promo and snagged a good deal! Can't wait to give it a try