SizeON(Tabs) or Creapure

xjmacx

Awards
Which do you think would be better while cutting weight?

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
It depends on your budget, and your preference. Creapure is essentially micronized creatine monohydrate, which is good, because it's unadulterated. 10 grams of mono is ten grams of mono, as opposed to other types of creatine that have things like chelates, and esters factored in to the weight, as delivery vehicles. On the other hand, monohydrate suffers from poor absorption, and makes some bloat up like an emotional eater chick on the rag. For some it works the best, and for some like me, the mere mention of monohydrate makes me run to the throne. SizeON contains creatine gluconate, which is supposedly the most effective creatine on the market, along with some other goodies. I'd go the creapure route first, as it's cheaper, and see how it works for you. Oh, and don't forget about the BCAA's if you're cutting:)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your budget, and your preference. Creapure is essentially micronized creatine monohydrate, which is good, because it's unadulterated. 10 grams of mono is ten grams of mono, as opposed to other types of creatine that have things like chelates, and esters factored in to the weight, as delivery vehicles. On the other hand, monohydrate suffers from poor absorption, and makes some bloat up like an emotional eater chick on the rag. For some it works the best, and for some like me, the mere mention of monohydrate makes me run to the throne. SizeON contains creatine gluconate, which is supposedly the most effective creatine on the market, along with some other goodies. I'd go the creapure route first, as it's cheaper, and see how it works for you. Oh, and don't forget about the BCAA's if you're cutting:)
Pretty thorough advice here. I think you should invest your money into some amino's when your cutting.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i would go with sizeON powder .. i have taken both the tabs and the powder ... powder was def better

xjmacx

Awards
I'm good on BCAA's. Right now I'm taking Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Xtend, Isolate pwo, Regular whey during the day, plasmajet, and im just using up some extra creatines right now. I was thinking about adding Anabolic Pump to my arsenal. I looks really good. But for creatine I'll probably try a small bottle of creapure and see how it goes. Should I load/cycle or does it matter?

hothandsnc

Awards
i think you would be better of just sticking with crepure.

xjmacx

Awards
Should I Load/Maintain/Cycle it? or is their no need for it?