Size Plateau

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
So I have been lifting for about eleven years. I am a 5'11 African American male blessed with pretty good genetics. If I happen to take some time off from lifting I gain all my size back quickly.

However, it seems no matter how heavy I lift, my lifitng routine, or my diet, I always plateau at the same point about 17.5in biceps and 195lbs etc.

I have a cycle of Epiandro (Epi-Plex) and 3AD (Gain Busters) lying around and I been thinking about taking the plunge. I have also thought about running X-Gels or Anafuse to get me over the hump.

Are any of these options really going to give me noticeable size gains? Or they all just to mild in terms of adding size? I would at least at like to gain inch on my arms or more?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re not already, start counting cals and increase cals until you start gaining weight. If you’re serious with gaining a lot of weight you have to pull out the big guns, those supplements you have won’t cut it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What BB said ^ .

An inch on the arms is a LOT for someone who's been lifting 11 years.

Those compounds won't add THAT much size.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the guys above.....

you’ve gotta ask yourself how much is that extra inch on the arms worth to you bro.

if you have good genetics and you aren’t competing are you happy generally with how you look?

basically this is often a one road path that ends up either with you on trt or you with a worse physique than you have now (if you cycle a few times then stop)

with your experience and the fact you’ve plateaued (I’m going to assume you are eating enough to grow) you’ve probably got very close to your genetic potential and further growth will be crazy slow.

anabolics allow you to go past that limit but here’s the kicker, to maintain what you achieve past that genetic limit you’ve pretty much got to stay on either cruising and blasting or after each cycle you’ll slowly drop back and look smaller than you did on cycle, so you cycle again etc - either route ends up with trt (or you accepting you’ll be smaller than you were on gear but by that time you’ll have affected your natural hormones a bit and probably won’t be able to sustain where you are now as a natty).

im not saying to do it or not do it but ask yourself the proper questions first and accept it may very well be a one way street to trt.

if you decide the trade off is worth it and you go down this route then do it properly and safely.
Pin test and use well studied anabolics rather than new and experimental stuff like sarms (my opinion). Test is the safest option by far and you’ll get way better results than what you’ve mentioned.

not a decision to take lightly though brother.

good luck

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice above. The natty products can help but not like hormonal products. Really just depends on what you’re really comfortable with at this point. Anafuse and x gels is a good natty stack and the 3-ad /epi will be an overall dry/feel good stack.