Gizmo
Member
switching from m1t to m4ohn?
Whats up guys.
Never posted here before, usually post on bb.com, but people seem to be pretty knowledgable here 2..so i'll give it a try
I got a question.
I am currently doing:
m1t 15mg/day and 4-ad 900mg/day.
Now i'm gonna do that for 2 weeks.
What do you guys think about after those 2 weeks switching to m4ohn?
Probably gonna run it at 8-12 mg for 4 weeks...is that a good idea to switch, and should i keep the 4-ad running, lower the dose or cut it out?
I'd like to save the 4-ad for another cycle with m1t, since the ban is comig up and it's gonna be a bit harder to buy it
Thanks
Giz
Whats up guys.
Never posted here before, usually post on bb.com, but people seem to be pretty knowledgable here 2..so i'll give it a try
I got a question.
I am currently doing:
m1t 15mg/day and 4-ad 900mg/day.
Now i'm gonna do that for 2 weeks.
What do you guys think about after those 2 weeks switching to m4ohn?
Probably gonna run it at 8-12 mg for 4 weeks...is that a good idea to switch, and should i keep the 4-ad running, lower the dose or cut it out?
I'd like to save the 4-ad for another cycle with m1t, since the ban is comig up and it's gonna be a bit harder to buy it
Thanks
Giz
Last edited: