Simple Bulk Cycle

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I have been cruising on 200mg Test cyp for about 3 months now.

About ready to start a bulk.

I'm going with Sustanon 350 l(I know all test is the same, this is my favorite for bulking) Deca 400mg per week, and adrol or dbol first 4 weeks.

My question is, is this still the recommended bulk cycle?

Am I missing something?

Forgot my second question...

Adrol or dbol for kicker?

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
How long will the deca be ran? Also, around 500mg of test weekly is recommended for gains. Not a big change from 200-350 but from 200-500 there’s a bigger change.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been cruising on 200mg Test cyp for about 3 months now.

About ready to start a bulk.

I'm going with Sustanon 350 l(I know all test is the same, this is my favorite for bulking) Deca 400mg per week, and adrol or dbol first 4 weeks.

My question is, is this still the recommended bulk cycle?

Am I missing something?
It looks good to me, Bro.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
How long will the deca be ran? Also, around 500mg of test weekly is recommended for gains. Not a big change from 200-350 but from 200-500 there’s a bigger change.
Ok cool thank you. I was going to run the Deca at a simple 400mg per week dose.

Would you use Adrol or dbol?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok cool thank you. I was going to run the Deca at a simple 400mg per week dose.

Would you use Adrol or dbol?
You know what? I have to agree on upping the Sus. .....and I've personally not run Anadrol. ....but it's a popular choice in that cycle.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Both. Anadrol 50mg and dbol 20mg. How long will you be running the deca?
I was gonna dose both for the kickstart lol. Since the adrol makes me feel like crap, a little dbol may alleviate that.

I was planning on running deca for 12 weeks.

Or should I go 16?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You know what? I have to agree on upping the Sus. .....and I've personally not run Anadrol. ....but it's a popular choice in that cycle.
Ok then I would have to use the sus 250 then.

The 350 2×per week would put me at 700.

What days would be an even split?

I start on Sundays... So sunday and Thursday for the test?

Last edited:
carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
I was gonna dose both for the kickstart lol. Since the adrol makes me feel like crap, a little dbol may alleviate that.

I was planning on running deca for 12 weeks.

Or should I go 16?
Definitely go 16. Also yes, Sunday thursday is perfect. Or monday friday, etc...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm also currently on 5iu HGH a day..

Just to add for advice.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Obviously Deca does.

Anadrol is noted to have estrogenic/Prolactin TYPE sides.

I'm not sure of the exact mechanism of action.
Anadrol absolutely ****s with my head though.

Maybe even more than tren

Newth

Awards
Good to see the basics haven't changed.
At 350 test this was my second cycle, at 500 test the growth would be awesome.

Good luck.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Good to see the basics haven't changed.
At 350 test this was my second cycle, at 500 test the growth would be awesome.

Good luck.
I could push it to 500,

But that's just the way I am... Use only the amount you need. But after 7 years of this ride, I might just bump it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't feel any negative sides on drol, I just feel really pumped. On dbol I feel more energized but estrogen will cause bloat and acne far beyond anadrol that's dry to me personally, I know some people say they will bloat on adrol but with a strict diet I really can't see that happening. The water retention from dbol is to me making it a superior compound for strength and fast weight gain.. however adrol is like tren is compared to deca, it's gonna be lean musclemass not some water you'll lose after cycle. To me adrol is a far superior compound for aesthetics and dbol will probably win when it comes to strenght.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't feel any negative sides on drol, I just feel really pumped. On dbol I feel more energized but estrogen will cause bloat and acne far beyond anadrol that's dry to me personally, I know some people say they will bloat on adrol but with a strict diet I really can't see that happening. The water retention from dbol is to me making it a superior compound for strength and fast weight gain.. however adrol is like tren is compared to deca, it's gonna be lean musclemass not some water you'll lose after cycle. To me adrol is a far superior compound for aesthetics and dbol will probably win when it comes to strenght.
You make me wanna try Adrol, man. I've gained some good size and strength with Dbol, and definitely with SD....but the way you talk about it being dry does make me want to try it.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You make me wanna try Adrol, man. I've gained some good size and strength with Dbol, and definitely with SD....but the way you talk about it being dry does make me want to try it.
SD and dbol ain't got shoot on adrol!

For real. You think dbol and sdrol pumped you up???

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol makes me pissed the f off, plus I can't really feel pain on it.

Not a good combo lmao

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD and dbol ain't got shoot on adrol!

For real. You think dbol and sdrol pumped you up???
Yeah, Dbol added mass and strength, but I was already pretty pumped at the time, and running other compounds.

As far as I can tell (to date) no other compound has added more mass for me than SD. Looking back (and back at pics), I know some people around me were just shaking their heads, that (I thought) didn't know I was on steroids. Lol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me also say that I ran this with tren meaning potential water ain't gonna be there. Regardless, my arms have never felt so huge as when I added drol. I still can't imagine how anyone can say that they add less water with dbol. Sdrol, nanodrol,anadrol and winstrol are all great for aesthetics and I think it's about what shape you're in and how you respond to each compound that will decide what's best for you. Anadrol is a dht which pretty much tells you it's gonna be a dry compound, adrol has been altered making It putting on size. It's basically a cutting compound made in to a bulker and many people claim it's the best bulker out there and I tend to agree. Clean diet and you just should bloat much if anything, especially with an ai during cycle.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
What dosing time do you usually do with Anadrol? Preworkout or first thing in the morning?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol makes me pissed the f off, plus I can't really feel pain on it.

Not a good combo lmao
If you can't handle it don't do it. It's already toxic enough to stay away from and not feeling good on it just gives you an even better reason.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it matters that much, normally I take it in the morning.
All 50 in the morning fine? I have caps not tabs so I can't split it. Don't mean to hijack this thread lol

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
I don't think it matters that much, normally I take it in the morning.
Studies have shown that taking it preworkout on days that you hit a specific muscle group (a muscle group that needs to be brought up) that muscle mass is increased at a higher rate as opposed to just taking it at any random point in the day. There are benefits, however, to taking it split throughout the day (water retention, balanced levels in body, sensitivity stuff etc..).

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Also did you take a serm like nolva with it. I see some people recommending it, but I can't really do that since deca will be stacked with it

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Also did you take a serm like nolva with it. I see some people recommending it, but I can't really do that since deca will be stacked with it
It would be useless in this situation to run nolva with it. Anadrol is a DHT derived steroid and does not convert to estrogen. This makes an AI (for anadrol only) useless as well as nolvadex.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
It would be useless in this situation to run nolva with it. Anadrol is a DHT derived steroid and does not convert to estrogen. This makes an AI (for anadrol only) useless as well as nolvadex.
I know it doesn't aromatize, but wouldn't an ai help with some estrogen like sides even though it's not actually the estrogen? I'll be having to run one regardless for the test. My understanding behind the nolva would be just to possibly prevent gyno since it binds to the nips. If neither work is there any way to prevent sides like gyno from adrol?

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
I know it doesn't aromatize, but wouldn't an ai help with some estrogen like sides even though it's not actually the estrogen? I'll be having to run one regardless for the test. My understanding behind the nolva would be just to possibly prevent gyno since it binds to the nips. If neither work is there any way to prevent sides like gyno from adrol?
Oh I see what you’re asking now. I thought when you asked about the nolvadex that you were solely talking about estrogen conversion. Nolvadex would work on cycle to prevent any possible gyno from anadrol, but an AI wouldn’t work (because no conversion). The AI like you said would be needed for the test though.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Oh I see what you’re asking now. I thought when you asked about the nolvadex that you were solely talking about estrogen conversion. Nolvadex would work on cycle to prevent any possible gyno from anadrol, but an AI wouldn’t work (because no conversion). The AI like you said would be needed for the test though.
Right but nolva won't be an option since a nandrolone will be in the mix. Wonder if there is anything else for preventative measures against gyno?

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Right but nolva won't be an option since a nandrolone will be in the mix. Wonder if there is anything else for preventative measures against gyno?
As far as I can see, there’s nothing that would prevent it. Maybe switch to dbol instead and the AI will cover you there as well.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
As far as I can see, there’s nothing that would prevent it. Maybe switch to dbol instead and the AI will cover you there as well.
True, guess I'll just have to try it out and hopefully won't have issues

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, the thinking is that Nolva can make Prolactin sides more likely, and worse with Nandrolone

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies have shown that taking it preworkout on days that you hit a specific muscle group (a muscle group that needs to be brought up) that muscle mass is increased at a higher rate as opposed to just taking it at any random point in the day. There are benefits, however, to taking it split throughout the day (water retention, balanced levels in body, sensitivity stuff etc..).
Yes and I believe levels are better kept by taking it every day at the same time. Regarding gains I will say this. It's not gonna make a noticeable difference even if it perhaps good be slightly beneficial. That's just my own take on it, I have tried things pre workout ,morning and evening and I don't tell the difference.

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Yes and I believe levels are better kept by taking it every day at the same time. Regarding gains I will say this. It's not gonna make a noticeable difference even if it perhaps good be slightly beneficial. That's just my own take on it, I have tried things pre workout ,morning and evening and I don't tell the difference.
Well whether you believe it or not, anadrol has an 8 hour half life meaning its most beneficial to take it split two times a day to keep more steady levels of it in your system.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All 50 in the morning fine? I have caps not tabs so I can't split it. Don't mean to hijack this thread lol
I would say that is a good starting dosage. Some people have been going down to 25mg. I've been at 150 as the highest and I didn't see it being more effective than 100, neither did I get anymore sides. I think my body was just done growing at the point cause I put on some serious mass on that cycle. Since you brought up the ai. I think armoasin is the way to go and mainly to control estrogen from test. All these compounds stacked together will increase chances of gyno but I wouldnt sorry so much about that with aromasin for estro and caber for prolactin.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well whether you believe it or not, anadrol has an 8 hour half life meaning its most beneficial to take it split two times a day to keep more steady levels of it in your system.
Sure I agree with that. I just don't see anymore gains by taking it pre workout. I believe that as long as these 8 hours hasn't gone by, the anadrol will still do its thing at the gym.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I would say that is a good starting dosage. Some people have been going down to 25mg. I've been at 150 as the highest and I didn't see it being more effective than 100, neither did I get anymore sides. I think my body was just done growing at the point cause I put on some serious mass on that cycle. Since you brought up the ai. I think armoasin is the way to go and mainly to control estrogen from test. All these compounds stacked together will increase chances of gyno but I wouldnt sorry so much about that with aromasin for estro and caber for prolactin.
Spot on. Caber and aromasin is the plan. Think .25 Monday and Thursday will be enough? Can go to .5 if need be

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Dbol added mass and strength, but I was already pretty pumped at the time, and running other compounds.

As far as I can tell (to date) no other compound has added more mass for me than SD. Looking back (and back at pics), I know some people around me were just shaking their heads, that (I thought) didn't know I was on steroids. Lol.
Until you try Adrol.

Knocks sdrol and dbol out of the water.

CRAZY size and strength

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Until you try Adrol.

Knocks sdrol and dbol out of the water.

CRAZY size and strength
I'm excited bro. I haven't tried dbol, but I've done sd. The last time I did sd I didn't notice much size but it was at the end of a cycle. I'm looking forward to the adrol, hopefully I respond as well as you

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited bro. I haven't tried dbol, but I've done sd. The last time I did sd I didn't notice much size but it was at the end of a cycle. I'm looking forward to the adrol, hopefully I respond as well as you
If it's real, you absolutely will.

I don't think there's any "anadrol non-responders" lol!

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
If it's real, you absolutely will.

I don't think there's any "anadrol non-responders" lol!
Not non responders but some say they don't get good size, but great strength. I'm mainly going for size, strength is cool too but I'm not powerlifting so it's not a main goal

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Not non responders but some say they don't get good size, but great strength. I'm mainly going for size, strength is cool too but I'm not powerlifting so it's not a main goal
Adrol added a ton of size to me

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If you can't handle it don't do it. It's already toxic enough to stay away from and not feeling good on it just gives you an even better reason.
Yea that's why I dose it a certain way.

Usually EOD. Only on workout days.

Then, the sides are almost non existent!

I did my homework brother! And I'm very familiar with most compounds. But thank you