Signs/Stages of Testicular Atrophy

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on my second cycle of havoc around week 4 now. My last cycle I believed that my left testicle was shrinking. It seemed as if at certain times of the day the boys would feel fuller than other times. Many times I would be positive that my nuts were shrinking and then be convinced later that it was all in my head.

Alot have told me that it takes more than 4 weeks for the negative feedback loop to cause noticeable shrinkage.

Others have told me that in order for your nuts to shrink, they first draw up and get tight.

On havoc, my boys swing really low sweet chariot. Yet I still believe my left one is shrinking.

Is this all in my head?
What are the initial signs of atrophy?
I am interested in knowing as I want to stop cycle and begin PCT as soon as atrophy begins to minimize recovery.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IME, yes they start to come up high and tight - almost to the point of painful.

I find that some gentle, but aggressive, testicular massage (light squeezing for 30-45 seconds twice a day) actually stimulates size and sex drive...but there is as of yet no clinical support for this.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well my dangle so low i sit on them when riding my bike!

so i guess shrinkage has to be in my head....basically your saying the balls of fury have to rise before they shrink

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well my dangle so low i sit on them when riding my bike!

so i guess shrinkage has to be in my head....basically your saying the balls of fury have to rise before they shrink
Not by necessity, just in my experience.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good topic.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on my second cycle of havoc around week 4 now. My last cycle I believed that my left testicle was shrinking. It seemed as if at certain times of the day the boys would feel fuller than other times. Many times I would be positive that my nuts were shrinking and then be convinced later that it was all in my head.

Alot have told me that it takes more than 4 weeks for the negative feedback loop to cause noticeable shrinkage.

Others have told me that in order for your nuts to shrink, they first draw up and get tight.

On havoc, my boys swing really low sweet chariot. Yet I still believe my left one is shrinking.

Is this all in my head?
What are the initial signs of atrophy?
I am interested in knowing as I want to stop cycle and begin PCT as soon as atrophy begins to minimize recovery.

Looking for shrinkage is a poor estimate for how “shutdown” you may be. The leydig cells only make up about 10% of total testes volume, so your T product could be totally shot but testes could be 90% of their regular size.

This is why I recommend hCG during a cycle longer than 6 weeks just to keep the leydig cells active.

BTW, one testis is always going to hang lower than the other.

-Pp

crazilyfter42

Awards
Size is not the best way to check to see how "shutdown" you are, like others have said. But I will have to disagree with who ever says short cycles are not long enough to cause shrinkage. I have ran short 4-6 week cycles and have noticed shrinkage during some of them.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I have found that I can judge how shutdown I am by the ferocity of my tea bagging. If I'm able to really drop em down good and get her right down deep in the eye sockets then my test is doing good. But for instance, if I can't even muster up a good single eyed flying squirrel, more than likely I'm shut down.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I have found that I can judge how shutdown I am by the ferocity of my tea bagging. If I'm able to really drop em down good and get her right down deep in the eye sockets then my test is doing good. But for instance, if I can't even muster up a good single eyed flying squirrel, more than likely I'm shut down.
haha funny as ****....agree, keep an eye on the aerodynamics of your batwing

seriously guys keep the opinions coming. this is one topic thats under informed

crazilyfter42

Awards
haha.......this is how I see it....
Tea Bagging=Shutdown
Potato Sacking=Test is High

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
epi definately caused my nads to shrink big time. but now, after two months off, they are the size of grapefruits

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
IMO going my size is a bad idea

Reasons why?:

If you try to size them up daily your going to drive yourself nuts "haha"
It will become a mental thing you say to yourself this could make my boys strink up and next thing you know you think there is nothing left!

Personally I found Libdo to be a good marker for me. I know some have no problems at all in terms of drive on cycle but for me it was clear. Morning wood went bye bye haha.

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Bring this back in topic please guys , my right test is literally come into my groin and is dead uncomfortable at some parts of the day , is hcg my best option ?

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Bring this back in topic please guys , my right test is literally come into my groin and is dead uncomfortable at some parts of the day , is hcg my best option ?

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established