Shutdown on SARMS cycle

feltorskeltor

Awards
Was planning on running 10mg LGD / 25MG Osta for 10 weeks with 10mg Exemestane every other day. Five weeks in get bloods and notice my estrogen is really low so cut the exemestane. Now both my test and estro are at really low levels two weeks after being off exemestane.

TESTOSTERONE *3.69 nmol/L 7.600 - 31.40017-BETA OESTRADIOL *<18.35 pmol/L

Should I stop cycle immediately and hop on a PCT? Have a bunch of nolva on hand.

Anything else anyone would recommend running?

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS shut you down, what were you expecting?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Was planning on running 10mg LGD / 25MG Osta for 10 weeks with 10mg Exemestane every other day. Five weeks in get bloods and notice my estrogen is really low so cut the exemestane. Now both my test and estro are at really low levels two weeks after being off exemestane.

TESTOSTERONE *3.69 nmol/L 7.600 - 31.40017-BETA OESTRADIOL *<18.35 pmol/L

Should I stop cycle immediately and hop on a PCT? Have a bunch of nolva on hand.

Anything else anyone would recommend running?

Thanks
SARMs cause suppression so having really low testosterone is to be expected.
If you're enjoying your cycle and still making progress with whatever goal you set, then carry on and finish your cycle before you jump on your PCT.

Regards recommendations with things to run with your Nolva/PCT, AlphaMax XT would be a good natty supp to add and help you out.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE SLIDE!!!

Keep rockin homie, par for the course those numbers are...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Address the rise in cortisol during PCT with a proven supplement that works. SNS reduce XT would help.

migseattle

Awards
Using Exemestane during the cycle was a mistake -- unlike steroids, SARMs aren't testosterone so your estrogen doesn't rise on cycle. No wonder you crushed it. Let it go back to normal and you may want to re-start exem 2 weeks into your PCT with a low dose (like 12.5mg EOD) as your test begins to come back.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
So is it bad to take exem while on a sarm cycle and have had issues of sensitive nipple in the past while on a sarm cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think SARMS mess with your estrogen so I don't think you need to take aromasin during a SERM cycle.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of ostarine cause some gyno issues it is suppressive so what if you added rad 140 to that suppressive and lgd suppressive just curious but could the stack of any two of these cause or three increase estrogen or gyno issues